Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909354 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Eke40seven:
it's not be all the cities in Hessen that gives two years.
CC: Nevilbot, Junipero, Naijaobi

I already don reply d guy. I yaff tayad for guys stating personal info as general statement of facts on this page. People should learn to personalize dia experiences so that newcomers can create candid opinions from it and not d case someone will see such and think its d norm only to get to Germany and be battered by reality. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maestrojay(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2016
Goodmornin my people, abeg anibody get idea of Resident permit of SIEGEN or MANNHEIM.. 1year or 2years.. help me make a choice.. thanks..

Siegen is in NRW
Mannheim is in B-W.. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chifathus: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Good morning people.. please someone should help out/share a link on how to book for an accommodation in Bremen.. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2016
maestrojay:
Goodmornin my people, abeg anibody get idea of Resident permit of SIEGEN or MANNHEIM.. 1year or 2years.. help me make a choice.. thanks..

Siegen is in NRW
Mannheim is in B-W.. thanks

Mannheim is two years. A Nigerian lady dia got two years. We were still together last week. But as I said earlier even if d law says 2 years, d final decision is still left to d mood and caprices of d fellow u meet on sit d day u go dia. Dey interpret d law as dey like cus d law gives them d power to.

As for siegen, no idea

I know a lot of people still coming here are scared that how will I raise another 8k if I get a year or less. Well like I usually say don't kill ursef thinking over a problem that has not arrived. Get d one dey give u and b happy with it. Wen time for renewal comes, u will cross the bridge wen u get dia. I got 8 months and I'm still in Germany one and a half years later and by God's grace I will still be here till 2020. The more longer u stay in d system, d more u know how things work. As things stand, I now know a method anyone can use to raise up to 5k euros without hassles within 6 months that can contribute towards ur renewal. So calm down and come to Germany. Even if u got 6 months, throw a party cus u are still better than many in naija

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tommicome: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2016
You can pay using your ATM Master Card. I used GTB MasterCard and I was debited after some time without stress. The option is on their website. Just read through and follow the procedure except that you have already sent your documents because if you are going for the card option, you have to send your details with the whole documents.

soji0509:
My Good people on this forum, kindly help me in respect of bank details of uni-assist. The info provided on their site is confusing and I need to urgently do an FT to them. I need
1. Their account number
2 ABA.N.O/SORTCODE/SWIFT NO/CHIP ( These are what is on the Ecobank form For FTX)
I guess SORTCODE = SWIFT-CODE ?
I got so many different info online and the following info of uni-assist site is of little help.

The bank account details of uni-assist are:
Benificiary uni-assist e.V.
International bank code IBAN DE62100208900019055272
BIC/SWIFT-Code HYVEDEMM488
at the HypoVereinsbank
Thanks in advance

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soji0509: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Please, I can not see how to use ATM card here : http://www.uni-assist.de/methods-payment.html
I would have loved to use my UBA master card
Please help me with how to do it in spite of this :
''Please note: The credit card companies have recently excluded credit cards issued in the following countries from non-personal money transfer.
Asia: Indonesia and the Philippines
Africa: Côte d’Ivoire, Nigeria, Ghana and Egypt ''

You may also drop note here for me : soji0509@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.

Tommicome:
You can pay using your ATM Master Card. I used GTB MasterCard and I was debited after some time without stress. The option is on their website. Just read through and follow the procedure except that you have already sent your documents because if you are going for the card option, you have to send your details with the whole documents.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yettyclesia: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2016
Nice write up bro, that is it. where i am doing my master Thesis a phd Student earn 50% or 65% depending on the funding available, meaning about 1200 0r 1500 euros after tax. i really love your advice about going for conferences which i haven,t done since i got here cos of langauage restrictions which i am still working on
Cindino20:

Thanks Schwartz.....I think there were some misconceptions abt my post.

I never said you did get a Job without speakin German although it happens..i guess you missed the line (ceteris paribus)
...It will be unwise for me to tell pple nt to learn the lang. What I meant by German lang barrier is that after 2yrs of studying you may nt be fluent as a native speaker because you may barely ve time to attend an intensive Lang. Course except the once a week organized by the uni and with that nt much progress is usually made.you may end up at B1 or B2 which is fair enough.

My experience here is that most companies employin graduates are aware abt the difficulties intl students do ve in havin a grip of the languague and what they wanna see is a commitment to learning the lang and in some cases they do ask their workers to learn the languague after gettin the job. For example...the head of our research group is nt very fluent in German despite doing his phd in switzerland but when he was offered the position of a full time prof.the position had a clause stating that in the next 2yrs he should ve learnt the languague to an extent that allows him to deliver lectures in German without issues.....now he teaches in german missed with english...and in some courses pure english.

Bro It is doable ...I met a guy when I arrived here...he studied automation and Robtics...he took him a yr to get a job when he got the Job it was a decent postion mind with little german maybe that was why it took so long ... there is a Nigerian CS graduate that got 2 offers immediately after he graduated...baba it may be difficult but it is doable..there re challenges of course...there is no where in the world where it is easy...but Germany rewards hardwork which is something young pple need.

I ve met a couple of Nigerian students who ve said they wont get a job even before they graduate.... even when u try to encourage them they dont wanna ve any of it..why they hold such views...I dont know...mother nature wont gv u something u dont want and work for...

You also accused me of throwing figures around...I didnt..I will drop links for you...msc graduates re scaled in Tv l 13 in the german civil service (private sector pays higher) see link below ..also Check the link on how to calculate taxes there ...

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarifvertrag_für_den_öffentlichen_Dienst_der_Länder

http://oeffentlicher-dienst.info/c/t/rechner/tv-l/west?id=tv-l-2016i

You also asked me to post how I got a graduation job...Uncle pple ve different paths......pple know me personally on this board I wont start self edification it is against my core values...but if u really wanna know u I will do it...I m a chemistry student and will submit my thesis in august...I ve an offer already to do my phd with a decent wage(Research assitant position).I m doing a phd because 80% of German chemist ve phd and I didnt travel 5k miles to be a mediocre chemist.

I m grateful to this country for havin provided for me free and quality education....something I did pay thru my nose in Uk,Us or canada...and to add to it the con3 also deemed it fit to support me in form of a stipend...

My friends in Nigeria who re doing tneir master thesis re forced to buy reagents(chemicals) for their own research but here in Germany pple get paid to do research... we re all right..its just a matter of perspective.

I will also encourage young pple who re passionate abt studying to key into this even if it means makin realistic sacrifices...in the short run it may be diffucult..d shitty obs and all that but in the long run it is worth it.

Schwartz dont take this line srxly ..I often make a joke that if Germany is as shitty as u guys make it seems...there is a 10 pm flight to lagos from frankurt. grin cheesy(spaß)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maestrojay(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2016
nevilbot:

Mannheim is two years. A Nigerian lady dia got two years. We were still together last week. But as I said earlier even if d law says 2 years, d final decision is still left to d mood and caprices of d fellow u meet on sit d day u go dia. Dey interpret d law as dey like cus d law gives them d power to.

As for siegen, no idea

I know a lot of people still coming here are scared that how will I raise another 8k if I get a year or less. Well like I usually say don't kill ursef thinking over a problem that has not arrived. Get d one dey give u and b happy with it. Wen time for renewal comes, u will cross the bridge wen u get dia. I got 8 months and I'm still in Germany one and a half years later and by God's grace I will still be here till 2020. The more longer u stay in d system, d more u know how things work. As things stand, I now know a method anyone can use to raise up to 5k euros without hassles within 6 months that can contribute towards ur renewal. So calm down and come to Germany. Even if u got 6 months, throw a party cus u are still better than many in naija

Thanks my brother, u too much jare.. u jux lifted my faith...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tommicome: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Non personal money transfer.

So you can do it only if you're using your card and it's from your account.

soji0509:
Please, I can not see how to use ATM card here : http://www.uni-assist.de/methods-payment.html
I would have loved to use my UBA master card
Please help me with how to do it in spite of this :
[b]''Please note: The credit card companies have recently excluded credit cards issued in the following countries from non-personal money transfer.
Asia: Indonesia and the Philippines
Africa: Côte d’Ivoire, Nigeria, Ghana and Egypt ''

You may also drop note here for me : soji0509@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tommicome: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Just click on the credit card form and don't forget to include all other details.
Tommicome:
[b]Non personal money transfer.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by naijaobi(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Part 3 already? Wooow☺☺☺☺
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tommicome: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Please how long does it take for the Embassy to reply one as regards the fixing of interview?

I mailed them on Friday afternoon but I'm yet to her anything.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dolpaz: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tommicome:
Please how long does it take for the Embassy to reply one as regards the fixing of interview?

I mailed them on Friday afternoon but I'm yet to hear anything.

Thanks.

It should be within 24hrs.
Aber which email did you send the application to ??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soji0509: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
You mean I just fill those my personal details on pdf , sign and send to them ?
When the application gets to them, they will then get the transaction done on my account ?
If yes, that is not smart enough for a late application with this fluctuating exchange rate.
I expected a secure site where one can do the transaction and get debited with 24 hours.
@Tommicome : A big Thank You . Cheers
Tommicome:
[b]Non personal money transfer.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kvnqbrown: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
good day bros nd sis.. i have been trying to apply to a german studienkollege. i have previous german knowledge but i want to knw if there are any uni's i can apply for without a zertifikat deutsch.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tommicome: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
student@lago.diplo.de

And I attached with the mail the PDF admission letter, my passport data page and the back of the slip I was given at the Embassy.
dolpaz:

It should be within 24hrs.
Aber which email did you send the application to ??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adesbaba: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
pls any masters student on any business related course e.g finance,accounting etc here..pls signify...pls i need ur help...my email is adesiyantobi02@gmail.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chifathus: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
chifathus:
Good morning people.. please someone should help out/share a link on how to book for an accommodation in Bremen.. thanks

Someone should help please..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tommicome: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
I used this as my confirmation of blocked account. Is it the right thing?
Tommicome:
student@lago.diplo.de

And I attached with the mail the PDF admission letter, my passport data page and the back of the slip I was given at the Embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
nevilbot:

As for siegen, no idea

Nice writeup. Care to share the method? would be helpful. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
u mean d pdf file? of d admo letter,.. jst scan or screen grab d admission letter page itself, nd passport data page nd dt db confirmation

i booked yesterday and got date yesterday
Tommicome:
I used this as my confirmation of blocked account. Is it the right thing?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
naijaobi:
Part 3 already? Wooow☺☺☺☺
Chief Obi of Giessen. Wie gehts?

I am coming to JLU this Winter...#Agrobiotech#welcomeParty grin

Pass auf!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omojaiyejaiye: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
boss did you finally sort this. i cant seem to understand the template as well. i am looking forward to summer but i want to get things right from now. please i will be glad if you can help

thanks

zizytd:
please i want to apply for msc in information system uni of munster, i have a problem, i dnt understand anything about the course description file the school asked me sent. Can anybody help.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
detutu1:

Nice writeup. Care to share the method? would be helpful. Thanks.

Nope, I can't share it publicly here as its a system prone to abuse but if you need it and you are already in Germany and already with a resident permit, then contact me and I will gladly share with u privately as those are the two main criteria to qualify. If you are not yet in Germany, don't bother asking . thanks for your understanding

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omojaiyejaiye: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pardon me for the question but whats SOP sir?

Painpill:

I think the earliest dates for WS' 16 would be from July. Was booked for 2nd week of July, and yea, brace yourself for SOP cos it's in the new list of requirements. If that would replace the written test is what I don't know tho smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teejay402: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tommicome:
student@lago.diplo.de

U should scan the admission letter ... passport data page and the front page of the account opening receipt. Not the back page. Then send to that email again.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
nevilbot:

Nope, I can't share it publicly here as its a system prone to abuse but if you need it and you are already in Germany and already with a resident permit, then contact me and I will gladly share with u privately as those are the two main criteria to qualify. If you are not yet in Germany, don't bother asking . thanks for your understanding
Professional!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmm. Is form A still the way to go? Anybody currently processing transfer to DB blocked account?...or knows Banks that are available for Form A at the moment?

Lets talk about blocked account transfer!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
nevilbot:

Thanks baba for gracing my day the other day. How is your side?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Yes, let's talk about FORM-A for blocked acct. Who has successfully carried out the transaction recently? Pls share your experience with us.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
UncleJudax:

Chief Obi of Giessen. Wie gehts?

I am coming to JLU this Winter...#Agrobiotech#welcomeParty grin

Pass auf!
Oya nau...
#TeamJLUAgro-biotech. Let's go there!

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.