Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910093 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
Can I go to the embassy with the new db form. Please advice
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Scorpioborn: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
mikky4all:

As @today,tested and confirmed, u can open ur blocked acct wt the old form..Incase that Wicked Yellow Working Machine(MAN) ask you if u r submitting the new or old form, just tell him u with the new form...THE OLD FORM IS STILL VALID TILL END OF JULY.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Scorpioborn: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
kenniez26:
@uncle Judas. Thanks for the information on fidelity bank.I will check on them tomorrow. Please house let's wait for the outcome of those people that are going to open account tomorrow at the embassy. They will have more information whether the chinko lady is accepting the old form or the new form.They can even help us questions concerning the new money and the money.

YES, they accepted the old form, and the fee is 6300(20euro @315), nah one strong face naija babe attend to us today, common greeting she no dey answer, grin....BEWARE OF MR YELLOW grin.lol..CRAZY DUDE AT THE GATE

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
namebdis4:
Please I requested a hard-copy of admission letter from TUM so I can use it for visa application and I got this message below. Please advice me on what to do. Thanks in anticipation.
You can use the downloaded version to do anything, including visa application.

No dull yourself. Time no de ni o. grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Rayhutar:

Yes it is good to obey the law, but in Bremen here almost all African student work more than that, because if you work only 120 full days as stated, your 8040€ will dry up.Remember that 120 full days is only 4months and 450€ is not enough,I think they are keeping blind eye on that in this part of Germany, I dont know of the other part of Germany,those before me here have worked more than that for many years without any invitation. Some Cameroonians, Ghanians and Indians have stayed here for four years doing masters of two years, they do one or two course in a semester and work full time year to year.

What you are saying is true, because one Nigeria guy won a scholarship here and they invited him for an interview and ask him how will they give him the scholarship since he is sending 200€ back home every month, that the scholarship is meant for poor student and they cancel the scholarship. So they know everything about our activities but some time they just keep blind eye.
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Him name na PAULINUS grin
Scorpioborn:

YES, they accepted the old form, and the fee is 6300(20euro @315), nah one strong face naija babe attend to us today, common greeting she no dey answer, grin....BEWARE OF MR YELLOW grin.lol..CRAZY DUDE AT THE GATE
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
NEEZY5565:
morning bosses..have bin following this thread bt I really nid help and advice..I want to apply for a masters in advanced mineral resources development in TU BERGAKADEMIE Frieburg. bt its an international master whereby u ll spend first semester in Austria ,second in Frieburg and third in China or Ukraine. My concern is dat I want to work while studying bt I don't knw if its possible? or can I b allowed to work in Austria,Ukraine or China coz its a joint master degree
really nid advice on hw I can support myself while studying pls....
thanks
Germany and Austria...possible, Ukraine and China...no idea.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NEEZY5565(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
@ Uncle judax...thanks bro bt u knw I ll b having only German work permit so dat means I can as well use d permit in Austria without any ish wif dem...pls will appreciate more advice on this...thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
mikky4all:
If you don't have the old form, drop ur email, let me forward it to you.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please, who has booked for visa interview today and has gotten a date?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenniez26: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
@ futuredon.I have admission for university of Goettingen. Any better information
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenniez26: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
I have adm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
kenniez26:
I have adm
had my interview today, the same regular questions, b4 d interview i was told to write a letter of motivation, and test, left around 1:30, there was anoda guy waiting after me to be interviewed, i have not been sent a mail to fund even though, from my own assesment i did not perform badly.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Can u recall the test questions please?

bosakelvin:
had my interview today, the same regular questions, b4 d interview i was told to write a letter of motivation, and test, left around 1:30, there was anoda guy waiting after me to be interviewed, i have not been sent a mail to fund even though, from my own assesment i did not perform badly.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Schwartz: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
[

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
bosakelvin:
haha. This people don come o! Letter and test! Abeg, can you remember the test questions? And was yours for Masters?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Armaniii:
Can u recall the test questions please?

simple elementary maths such as square root of 49, 196 and 144 , 8*5 +6divide3, volume of cube, etc.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mehn you stayed long. Until 1:30pm? Na to chop before going 2moro o! grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
chrisley024:
Mehn you stayed long. Until 1:30pm? Na to chop before going 2moro o! grin
she attended to those for blocked account and certification first b4 those for student visa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NEEZY5565(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Schwartz:

I wanted to ignore what you posted but I decided otherwise. You see this is a public forum. We have to mind what we post online. Newbies will come and read from what you posted that you can break your visa rules and get away with it and work as you so desire once you get to Germany. Keep in mind that this is a highly civilized country. You do not know the end of those who have broken the law. I would advice that you delete what you wrote. Tomorrow now if they cancel work permit for students because its being abused by some bad eggs we will say German government are wicked. It is people who break the law that make others suffer and make rules change.
Just today my new employer was adviceing me to quit one job because if you are doing two jobs simultaneously that Government will tax one of the Jobs whether you are a student or not. That its the Finanzmt* that will know and tax accordingly. Then when you overwork how do you now think that they won't know? I know a guy who was summoned at his Rathaus for overworking.
It is only from shitty under the table low paying jobs that you can work yourself to death
bro I greet u..pls I ll appreciate if u can help me with some questions coz it seems u re well informed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omojaiyejaiye: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
bosakelvin:
simple elementary maths such as square root of 49, 196 and 144 , 8*5 +6divide3, volume of cube, etc.

Are you going for MSc?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
omojaiyejaiye:

Are you going for MSc?
YES
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omojaiyejaiye: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
bosakelvin:
YES

Na wa o. I wish you the very best
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mille: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
NEEZY5565:
morning bosses..have bin following this thread bt I really nid help and advice..I want to apply for a masters in advanced mineral resources development in TU BERGAKADEMIE Frieburg. bt its an international master whereby u ll spend first semester in Austria ,second in Frieburg and third in China or Ukraine. My concern is dat I want to work while studying bt I don't knw if its possible? or can I b allowed to work in Austria,Ukraine or China coz its a joint master degree
really nid advice on hw I can support myself while studying pls....
thanks

Of course, you can work. But if you want to work, steer clear of Ukraine. I have no idea about China.

Now the good news is that you have an alternative to the blocked account issue since Austria is your home university, meaning you have to use either a blocked account or personal savings account (not sponsor) to get the Austria Visa. You will enter Germany during the second semester and apply for residence permit. No need for visa, Besides Visa is free for you.

But emm, emm, emm, If you are over 24. My brother, financially, I say go for another program.

Austria visa is very hard and costy. 10k+ Euro blocked account or equivalent personal account (About half if you are less than 24). I remember they used to charge 120k legalization fee before processing. I wonder how much it will be now with the falling Naira.

Where will you spend the last semester.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by un48table: 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
is it mandatory to print out all the 15 pages of the new DB form, or can I just print out only the last 7 pages which we actually filled. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bankijey(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please I have a question

Can someone help with info of what it will take to have someone come visit Germany from Nigeria...

Urgent please
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by billiondd: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
omojaiyejaiye:

Which course be that bro. I'm going for computer science MSc summer 2017

Environmental science-Msc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Scorpioborn: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
un48table:
is it mandatory to print out all the 15 pages of the new DB form, or can I just print out only the last 7 pages which we actually filled. Thanks
Just the filled pages..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olumitya7: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
morayour:
my appointment is same day, sent them mail and got a response that the interview is holding. So be there tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
UncleJudax:

Germany and Austria...possible, Ukraine and China...no idea.

no better students work for Ukraine ooo
as for chinko,na no go area
u CNT work legally as student in chinko
but u can do that illegally
most jobs include
teaching English and MC WORK
but u r legally permitted to export goods from China to any wer in the world as student

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.