Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910060 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2016
omojaiyejaiye:

Which application be this bro
Computer science in technical university of kaiserslautern. If u get any idea abeg hlp. I jst nid to b sure.
*credit point
* total grade point
*maxi grade point per course
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2016
omojaiyejaiye:

Which application be this bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2016
rapidosings:
Good morning everybody, in the long term application form. please the part that asks "do you have insurance that covers the republic of Germany". what is the appropriate answer? thanks in anticipation for your replies.
No!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2016
biglord:
ok more details like I said earlier. See the attached image. I asked db n that was their response. They also said for the amount to be blocked, to ask the German embassy in ur country. As it's the embassy that can tell u the actual. So like I said if u have ur admission letter u shd not have any trouble. So I said use ur head - if u re expecting admission letter soon, u shd just book appointment for blocked account already. U can cancel if it does not work. Alternatively, if u have ur admission n u want to cut the story short. Just waltz into the German embassy Abuja and run ur account opening as a boss since no appointment is needed. All u need is to be there at the designated hrs. Also for those who will receive had copy admission letters. u can ask the uni to send u admission notification by email so u can use immediately. July is all we've got people.

It gets better. Deutsche Bank Service: "There is a transition period until the end of July and old applications will be accepted. You won't have to increase the blocked amount and you will only have to pay the 50 EUR fee. Therefore you will be all fine :-) Hope that helps.
Have a nice weekend".

No wonder the embassy is mute. #IStandWtGermanEmbassyNaija. Looooool

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olumitya7: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2016
hello please, in the email sent by the embassy si got a link to fill thw videx form. please am i to fill this or just the application form.
please your reply is urgent and appreciated
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2016
olumitya7:
hello please, in the email sent by the embassy si got a link to fill thw videx form. please am i to fill this or just the application form.
please your reply is urgent and appreciated
use the National visa application form

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2016
From all indications, the old form is still valid till July ending. If you are going for block account opening and you don't have the old form, please ask here. I'll personally send it to you through WhatsApp or mail. Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2016
BIGLORD u r making a whole lot of sense here, please does it mean dose that used the old form should pay 8090E rather than the 8790E. if na so then my hope is activated. thanks once again biglord

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by if3oluwa(f): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2016
Nosky247:
From all indications, the old form is still valid till July ending. If you are going for block account opening and you don't have the old form, please ask here. I'll personally send it to you through WhatsApp or mail. Danke
Viele Dank smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2016
bosakelvin:
BIGLORD u r making a whole lot of sense here, please does it mean dose that used the old form should pay 8090E rather than the 8790E. if na so then my hope is activated. thanks once again biglord
The €150 might not apply to folks that opened with the old form because the agreement you signed was for €50 service charge.

However, you must deposit at least €8640 ( probably €8690 i.e €8640+50) to get confirmation from DB.

That's what I can deduce.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2016
bosakelvin:
yes 8090euros until July ending. what we cannot say for now is if someone that got his account number in July and wants to fund in August will able to still do 8090euros. But till July ending. we are good.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
biglord:

It gets better. Deutsche Bank Service: "There is a transition period until the end of July and old applications will be accepted. You won't have to increase the blocked amount and you will only have to pay the 50 EUR fee. Therefore you will be all fine :-) Hope that helps.
Have a nice weekend".

No wonder the embassy is mute. #IStandWtGermanEmbassyNaija. Looooool
I think everybody regardless of the form used to open a blocked account must block at least €8640...that is the only logical deduction.

Starting from Winter, every international student is required to show a proof of living amounting to €720 per month for a year. Whether you opened your account in January, with old form or August with the new form.

The only benefit you get for using the old form is not paying extra €100 for service charge since the agreement therein is €50.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by enibal(f): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lets ask ourself a question. ...... who paid 8090 euro in june and did nt get db confirmation or alert...... Am sure dre is no one....... so y nt lets worry about funding the account first and let's continue from drr........

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
if3oluwa:

I need the old form please... graceaw4real@yahoo.co.uk.. Viele Dank smiley
Alright, I'll send the old form right away
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nnamdyjoe: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
Broda take it easy, thinz will be fine , I also applied but havnt hrd anything from them, 2.8 million its too much, it might even cover all ur expenses in Canada just saying
LGDON:

I applied 5th may

Germany application process is too tedious
may be because tuition is free, while schools in UK are begging me with admission.

but I don't think education is free in Germany like they claimed.

do you know what it means students injecting almost 9000 Euro into their economy all over the world..

presently as Nigeria before u will study in Germany you have to budget nothing less than 2.8million.

that is not free.

This is my third rejection so far and I won't apply for masters again.
am not worried about the money I used on DHL to them.

I have two admission letters from private schools
I wish I have sponsorship letter, I will book appointment.

anyway I blame our leaders for everything

I grow up to meet 1euro =18

I can't still believe it that 1Euro is now almost 400

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
biglord:
yes 8090euros until July ending. what we cannot say for now is if someone that got his account number in July and wants to fund in August will able to still do 8090euros. But till July ending. we are good.
This analysis is so not sinking....you want to show €8040 while other students will have to show €8640, just because you opened your account and transferred before 01.August?

Ich verstehe nicht!

Do you not know that even a student already in Germany will also have to show a proof amounting to the new figure to get an extension?

We should all do the needful. This increment (extra €600) couldn't have come at a worse time. But we have to all understand that it is not their fault.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nnamdyjoe:
Broda take it easy, thinz will be fine , I also applied but havnt hrd anything from them, 2.8 million its too much, it might even cover all ur expenses in Canada just saying
Na to go Canada sure pass, abi....shey there too no Tuition fee?

Meanwhile the 2.8mil na your money o...na you go chop am o.

Nigerians sha.

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
@unclejudax, the amount clearly stated on the old form is 8040plus 50, to me dat is wat we signed for, i believe that the 8640 is applicable to those who filled the new form. Just an assumption though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olumitya7: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
chrisley024:
use the National visa application form

thanks so much
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
UncleJudax:

This analysis is so not sinking....you want to show €8040 while other students will have to show €8640, just because you opened your account and transferred before 01.August?

Ich verstehe nicht!

Do you not know that even a student already in Germany will also have to show a proof amounting to the new figure to get an extension?

We should all do the needful. This increment (extra €600) couldn't have come at a worse time. But we have to all understand that it is not their fault.
I get your point bro, thats why I said I dont know about Aug 1 going forward. Also I am just recanting what db told me. I dont work there. I contacted them n got the info I am sharing here. Alles gut
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
bosakelvin:
@unclejudax, the amount clearly stated on the old form is 8040plus 50, to me dat is wat we signed for, i believe that the 8640 is applicable to those who filled the new form. Just an assumption though.
What you signed has been overturned by the new law that takes off from next month.
Hence, the supplementary form from DB.

But then, you are free to deposit any amount that you so wish. I have only poured out my deduction, and it doesn't have to be superior to yours.

Time will tell though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
enibal:
Lets ask ourself a question. ...... who paid 8090 euro in june and did nt get db confirmation or alert...... Am sure dre is no one....... so y nt lets worry about funding the account first and let's continue from drr........
There is a supplementary form (from DB) urging students that have deposited or blocked €8040 to update there contract with DB in respect with the new law/amount

There was also a guy that has been complaining that he hasn't got a confirmation from DB after meeting the required €8040.

Sehen Sie unten das Formular aus DB an.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cupid007: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nosky247:

brother pls kindly forward the form to me
amriami@yahoo.co.uk
Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by enibal(f): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
D guy paid 8040....... instead of 8090....... someone paid 8090 in june and got db confirmation. ........
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
enibal:
There is a supplementary form (from DB) urging students that have deposited or blocked €8040 to update there contract with DB in respect with the new law/amount

There was also a guy that has been complaining that he hasn't got a confirmation from DB after meeting the required €8040.
He wrote to DB and they told him his deposit is still short of the stipulated amount.

That was what triggered this discussion in the first place.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
enibal:
D guy paid 8040....... instead of 8090....... someone paid 8090 in june and got db confirmation. ........
And the supplementary form?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
kenniez26:
@ uncle judax.please mention any one of the bank.thanks u for your reply
Fidelity Bank.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
UncleJudax:

And the supplementary form?
I am not trying to press what i think on you o. dont get it wrong, i just like to help wt reliable info. Most people using the db supplementary form as of present are those whose embassies have instructed the upgrade. mostly guys from asia, particularly India. DB said to confirm amout to be blocked from ones respective embassy. That they do not determine that but the embassies do. Its just info i got o. no vex put. Alles gut
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by enibal(f): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
D correct amt is 8040 euro bt dre is a charge of 50euro dat makes it 8090 euro ooooo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
biglord:
I am not trying to press what i think on you o. dont get it wrong, i just like to help wt reliable info. Most people using the db as of present are those whose embassies have instructed the upgrade. mostly guys from asia, particularly India. DB said to confirm amout to be blocked from ones respective embassy. That they do not determine that but the embassies do. Its just info i got o. no vex put. Alles gut
Vex put ke. For wetin na bros. Na me dem go tell to go add extra €600?

Who wouldn't want the deposit to remain at €8040 or even reduce?

I am just trying to let you know that the new law takes effect from this winter, and if you like make e be say you don fund your account since last year, you are required to show €8640 before visa is granted.

Lets wait and see.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
UncleJudax:

Vex put ke. For wetin na bros. Na me dem go tell to go add extra €600?

Who wouldn't want the deposit to remain at €8040 or even reduce?

I am just trying to let you know that the new law takes effect from this winter, and if you like make e be say you don fund your account since last year, you are required to show €8640 before visa is granted.

Lets wait and see.
u are right, but for the time being, thos who can shd take advantage of present info

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.