Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (912164 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NEEZY5565(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mille:

Of course, you can work. But if you want to work, steer clear of Ukraine. I have no idea about China.
Now the good news is that you have an alternative to the blocked account issue since Austria is your home university, meaning you have to use either a blocked account or personal savings account (not sponsor) to get the Austria Visa. You will enter Germany during the second semester and apply for residence permit. No need for visa, Besides Visa is free for you.
But emm, emm, emm, If you are over 24. My brother, financially, I say go for another program.
Austria visa is very hard and costy. 10k+ Euro blocked account or equivalent personal account (About half if you are less than 24). I remember they used to charge 120k legalization fee before processing. I wonder how much it will be now with the falling Naira.
Where will you spend the last semester.
broda ly fanx so much appreciate....omo I don pass 24 sha and my last semester will b for thesis and I ll choose among Austria.,China and Ukraine..guess I ll ve to check for anoda course relating to my field..thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Toroze(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Rayhutar:

YAA!, you and the other guy is coming to meine department, you guys should brace up, the course is for brave hearts, but it is doable, lot of computer programming stuffs

Pakinsluv, Dude04, Dam12, Hexabia and chifathus
have sent you messages . Please check your e-mail now

Please resend the pm to me, couldnt see your mail or send your mails to: boscojamin@yahoo.com
What course is that bruv....forgotten for the life of me...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by angelangelangel: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sorry am afraid , you will need visa to study in Germany regardless.
Mille:

Of course, you can work. But if you want to work, steer clear of Ukraine. I have no idea about China.

Now the good news is that you have an alternative to the blocked account issue since Austria is your home university, meaning you have to use either a blocked account or personal savings account (not sponsor) to get the Austria Visa. You will enter Germany during the second semester and apply for residence permit. No need for visa, Besides Visa is free for you.

But emm, emm, emm, If you are over 24. My brother, financially, I say go for another program.

Austria visa is very hard and costy. 10k+ Euro blocked account or equivalent personal account (About half if you are less than 24). I remember they used to charge 120k legalization fee before processing. I wonder how much it will be now with the falling Naira.

Where will you spend the last semester.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Schwartz:

I wanted to ignore what you posted but I decided otherwise. You see this is a public forum. We have to mind what we post online. Newbies will come and read from what you posted that you can break your visa rules and get away with it and work as you so desire once you get to Germany. Keep in mind that this is a highly civilized country. You do not know the end of those who have broken the law. I would advice that you delete what you wrote. Tomorrow now if they cancel work permit for students because its being abused by some bad eggs we will say German government are wicked. It is people who break the law that make others suffer and make rules change.
Just today my new employer was adviceing me to quit one job because if you are doing two jobs simultaneously that Government will tax one of the Jobs whether you are a student or not. That its the Finanzmt* that will know and tax accordingly. Then when you overwork how do you now think that they won't know? I know a guy who was summoned at his Rathaus for overworking.
It is only from shitty under the table low paying jobs that you can work yourself to death

This reality check quite essential.. What are your thoughts about their scholarships? No testimonies from scholars here and am kinda wondering Y
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Rayhutar:

Yes it is good to obey the law, but in Bremen here almost all African student work more than that, because if you work only 120 full days as stated, your 8040€ will dry up.Remember that 120 full days is only 4months and 450€ is not enough,I think they are keeping blind eye on that in this part of Germany, I dont know of the other part of Germany,those before me here have worked more than that for many years without any invitation. Some Cameroonians, Ghanians and Indians have stayed here for four years doing masters of two years, they do one or two course in a semester and work full time year to year.

What you are saying is true, because one Nigeria guy won a scholarship here and they invited him for an interview and ask him how will they give him the scholarship since he is sending 200€ back home every month, that the scholarship is meant for poor student and they cancel the scholarship. So they know everything about our activities but some time they just keep blind eye.

I don't get how 4months fulltime work equate to 450€ @5€/hr. Can you elaborate? Normal estimation says 5€ x 8hrs x 5dys x 4wks = 800€ OR am missing something
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by amahtrendy(f): 5:26am On Jul 05, 2016
bewaje:
Morning madam I saw ur post about studying @ Furtwagen. I just got admitted for International business management B.sc. Please I need your advice as regards standard of living, jobs opportunities and how recognized d course is in germany Sir.‎
good morning... sorry for my late reply. you started with madam and ended with sir. lol.
well, at the moment I can't give you detailed information about furtwagen because I chose TUM instead. but I can say that their standard of living is very affordable to compare to most states. they are very responsive and helpful to students when you need help. But maybe you have a conditional admission also because they rate German language so high that you must have an A1 or A2 depending on conditiions. unless you meet that already. so far these are basically the Info I can give. about student job opportunities. well, am sure most parts of Germany are not bad. I think even course offered in Germany have a certain good level of recognition if not they won't offer it in the first place. maybe you should look at how sellable it could be in naija if need be. I hope I answered your questions somehow. good luck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 7:17am On Jul 05, 2016
okezie007:

I don't get how 4months fulltime work equate to 450€ @5€/hr. Can you elaborate? Normal estimation says 5€ x 8hrs x 5dys x 4wks = 800€ OR am missing something
Boss that 450€ is for 20hrs a week job during school .. U too like money grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2016
about forex.
pls check this out
www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/28/cbn-kicks-off-otc-fx-futures-as- buhari-restates-opposition-to-devaluation/
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by FutureDon(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2016
kenniez26:
@ futuredon.I have admission for university of Goettingen. Any better information

Good for you, it's undoubtedly a reputable Uni. I am actually looking to network with those already living there.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenniez26: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2016
Ok
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ogagaejay: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=foreverkind1 post=47218407]
Boss that 450€ is for 20hrs a week job during school .. U too like money

450 euro is 13hrs a week. There is no job for less than 8.5euro in Germany. 5-8euro per hour is not possible. No one will pay that little. 20hrs a week should be nothing less than 680euro. A student can earn more than a 1000euro per month, it all depends on you. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamzizou: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Scorpioborn:

YES, they accepted the old form, and the fee is 6300(20euro @315), nah one strong face naija babe attend to us today, common greeting she no dey answer, grin....BEWARE OF MR YELLOW grin.lol..CRAZY DUDE AT THE GATE
I guess u were @ the embassy yesterday, I was the guy with name and surname interchanged ish...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Schwartz: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Hi peeps, am new on here though i have been active on NL but not on this section. I'm a graduate of Urban and regional planning from a polytechnic with 2.7 gpa. I intend to study for my masters in Germany but am not to too sure about their irrespective or probably general requirements needed for me to meet up. I seek a tuition free institutions and probably a means to work also. Please nairalanders can anyone explain to me about the block account, visa processes and any other ways in which can add to my offers. Pleas help a brother.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2016
If you are sending document to Uniassist today or tomorrow, quote me here or PM
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tommicome: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Hello house, as regards the blocked account opening form, what should be written under section 2: Tax-relevant information?

Is there need to write anything in the VAT ID No box?

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ilas: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2016
kenniez26:
@ futuredon.I have admission for university of Goettingen. Any better information

Hi.. may i know which course u applied to? I applied to bsc molecular ecosystem and got wait listed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
I was at the embassy today for block account opening. A young Nigerian girl attended to us. She is so good and cooperative. I asked her if I can certify my documents also and she said yes. So, I applied for block account and certify my documents at same time. Block account fee is 6300. Old form still in use till August.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenniez26: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
@ ilas Msc hydrogeology and environmental geosciences

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rayhutar(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pelaiye2703:
Hi peeps, am new on here though i have been active on NL but not on this section. I'm a graduate of Urban and regional planning from a polytechnic with 2.7 gpa. I intend to study for my masters in Germany but am not to too sure about their irrespective or probably general requirements needed for me to meet up. I seek a tuition free institutions and probably a means to work also. Please nairalanders can anyone explain to me about the block account, visa processes and any other ways in which can add to my offers. Pleas help a brother.
German universities does not accept HND for masters program
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=ogagaejay post=47222878][/quote]
Boss which city and uni are u going ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamzizou: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nosky247:
I was at the embassy today for block account opening. A young Nigerian girl attended to us. She is so good and cooperative. I asked her if I can certify my documents also and she said yes. So, I applied for block account and certify my documents at same time. Block account fee is 6300. Old form still in use till August.
around what time wwas ur appointment pls? Just wish to know the NLers we did blocked account together... i'm the guy with first name nd surname interchanged

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ilas: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
kenniez26:
@ ilas Msc hydrogeology and environmental geosciences

Thank you and congrats.. all the best to you smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pelaiye2703(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Rayhutar:

German universities does not accept HND for masters program
chai!! Thanks brother, what do you suggest i can do to achieve that?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hadefiscool(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
royaldok:
wow....that was fast. Congrats...will mail the program coordinator right away.

bro, i also hav admission for agrigenomics, opened my blocked account @lagos embassy yday. waiting for my interview august 2nd
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gozillar: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pls any nairalander already enrolled at justus liebig university Giessen in the house?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Scorpioborn: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
iamzizou:
I guess u were @ the embassy yesterday, I was the guy with name and surname interchanged ish...

oh, yes i was, you the guy from akwa right? yh i submitted after you.. how ur side..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rayhutar(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pelaiye2703:
chai!! Thanks brother, what do you suggest i can do to achieve that?
Try Bsc program, but that is starting from square one again, I don't know whether there is other school program apart from masters program that can accept HND certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.