Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (914890 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2016
biglord:
tracking number? grin No. Timeframe - just give it like 2wks, weekends not included. Just forget abt tracking so u avoid heart attack. Lol.
the woman promised 7 working days delivery plus a tracking website and tracking number. Hoping it will work as planned. She even had to give me her number because of my lamentations grin grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2016
mikky4all:
the woman promised 7 working days delivery plus a tracking website and tracking number. Hoping it will work as planned. She even had to give me her number because of my lamentations grin grin grin

The tracking ends at INSERT ITEM INTO BAG grin

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2016
mikky4all:
Its possible for it to be delivered even in 5days but there's no guarantee like dhl n others. I hope ur deadline is not close. U shd have used unregistered mail for like 200naira. From experience its faster. Just be in touch wt the institutions to confirm receipt.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2016
UncleJudax:

The tracking ends at INSERT ITEM INTO BAG grin
Egbon u bad oooooo.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by LGDON: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2016
I need help from gurus in the house, am trying to fill excel form as one of the requirement for admission.

I cant really crab the procedure to fill the excel sheet
This is the instruction written on school website to fill the excel;

* It is necessary to submit a complete proof of pass/fail credit achievements and graded credit achievements of the bachelor's program amounting to 120 credits of which 90 credits must be shown to be examination results (i.e. graded results). The remaining 30 credits have to appear ungraded in the excel table, regardless of whether these had been graded or not (if you have only graded ECTS, please pick the ones with the best grades for your 90 graded ECTS and leave the grade column blank for the remaining 30 credits).

Respectively for study programs which do not come under the European Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) the excel sheet must include exactly two-thirds of the achievements of the undergraduate program. Those two-thirds must include exactly the half (1/2) of examination (graded) achievements of the complete program.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamidekiola: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2016
@all
Please is there anyone that knows anyone(student) in University of Koln? Just wanna clarify somethings abeg.
Please its urgent...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamidekiola: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2016
@ acedboss
You've got a pm....Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2016
mikky4all:
Egbon u bad oooooo.
I de tell you. I have never used the Nipost at The Airport though. Aber my last mails to uniassist and TUK via Nipost (Off Adeola Odeku, V.I) got to Berlin and Kaiserslautern respctively, after a month.

Es war nicht lustig shocked
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Williamso:

What school/course?
@williamso, university of bamberg(international software system science) and university of augsberg(software engineering) 4 nw.tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by oothoney: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
hello Guys...pls how long does it take uni-assit to confirm payment...i paid yesterday through a friend in Germany for application to ulm university and the deadline is April 30...will it be confirmed before then?make money no enter one chance ooo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
oothoney:
hello Guys...pls how long does it take uni-assit to confirm payment...i paid yesterday through a friend in Germany for application to ulm university and the deadline is April 30...will it be confirmed before then?make money no enter one chance ooo

If it was via transfer, chances of uniassist confirming it before 30th is between zero and......... Just tell him/her to send you a copy of the proof of payment then attach n send to uniassist via the contact form on your uniassist account. Don't worry much bout the deadline tho as uniassist gives a grace of ONE WEEK after the school's deadline for payments already made to reflect(If this time elapses and it doesn't reflect na "auf wiedersehen" ) so you gotta act now. Ciao

*modified*

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by oothoney: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Painpill:

If it was via transfer, chances of uniassist confirming it before 30th is between zero and......... Just tell him to send you a copy of the proof of payment then attach n send to uniassist via the contact form on your uniassist account. Don't worry much bout the deadline tho as uniassist gives a few days grace after the school's deadline for payments already made to reflect(If this times elapses and it doesn't reflect na "auf wiedersehen"wink so you gotta act now. Ciao

thanks bros...i have attached the confirmation to them already. he did inter bank transfer. i just hope they confirm and it goes through because 75 euro na big money now

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
oothoney:

thanks bros...i have attached the confirmation to them already. he did inter bank transfer. i just hope they confirm and it goes through because 75 euro na big money now

Lol alright, the attachment actually hastens it up. Was once snubbed after payment for so long I started to doubt my existence. Even after my application deadline. Till I attached a screenshot n sent them a day before the end of the one week grace. Got the confirmation email immediately.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
westerwelle:
Mein Bruder.. U just killed it..going to Hannover summer Semester aber via Studienkolleg..thanks for the piece
check your email.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
oothoney:
About 3days. And one more thing, if deadline is 30th, I hope u have dispatched your certified documents some days (Dhl, Fedex, Tnt)/weeks (Nipost) back for them to arrive on time.

Viel Glück!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
ohakskid:

@williams, university of bamberg(international software system science) and university of augsberg(software engineering) 4 nw.tnx

Bamberg: https://www.uni-bamberg.de/fileadmin/uni/fakultaeten/wiai/Modultabelle_Struktur/MSc_SoSySc/MHB_MSc_International_Software_Systems_Science_12222_2_en-260115.pdf

Augsburg: https://swt.informatik.uni-augsburg.de/elite/se/curriculum/

cc: justwise (I hope I don't get banned for this)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Williamso:

Bamberg: https://www.uni-bamberg.de/fileadmin/uni/fakultaeten/wiai/Modultabelle_Struktur/MSc_SoSySc/MHB_MSc_International_Software_Systems_Science_12222_2_en-260115.pdf

Augsburg: https://swt.informatik.uni-augsburg.de/elite/se/curriculum/

cc: justwise (I hope I don't get banned for
this)
Bro justwise no go vex, how did u get this? I really appreciate gee, am gonna snd more schools. Tnx n no vex grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by oothoney: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=UncleJudax post=45129953]
About 3days. And one more thing, if deadline is 30th, I hope u have dispatched your certified documents some days (Dhl, Fedex, Tnt)/weeks (Nipost) back for them to arrive on time.

Viel Glück![/quote

My documents already arrived( sent via ups and took jst 3 days) the school requirement didn't need documents to be certified ( wasn't stated on their site)...is that a must? Anyway, its too late now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=oothoney post=45134743][/quote]
Yea, appears that way...too late. Uniassist have been trusted with the evaluation of your documents...and they always lay emphasis on document certification.

With a near deadline...I doubt they would even have enough time to communicated to you ...and to request for certified versions.

Anyway, I hope you applied to more than one school (just in case #deadOnArrival).

Viel Glück!

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
ohakskid:

Bro justwise no go vex, how did u get this? I really appreciate gee, am gonna snd more schools. Tnx n no vex grin
It's on their websites. Took less than 15mins to find smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
@oothoney

Na you even finally put yourself for the one chance angry You suppose chop cain.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by macof(m): 1:47am On Apr 29, 2016
anyone in Thüringen?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:02am On Apr 29, 2016
Painpill:
@oothoney

Na you even finally put yourself for the one chance angry You suppose chop cain.
Lol. I think he has to plead for an extension for him to send in certified versions of his application documents...I dont know how that works. undecided

But I do know he can write to uniassist to freeze the cash, and use it for another application.
Seriously folks should endeavor to grasp and adhere to application protocols...in the case of applying via uniassist, everything is on their FAQ page.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Biko oh, i sent my docs via TNT to uniassist on Monday, together with a friend's also in the same parcel buh diff envelops, my friend received confirmation of arrival of documents frm uniassist yesterday, i am yet to get any mail frm dem concerning mine? Hope i'm safe oh, lol
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2016
chinok97:
Biko oh, i sent my docs via TNT to uniassist on Monday, together with a friend's also in the same parcel buh diff envelops, my friend received confirmation of arrival of documents frm uniassist yesterday, i am yet to get any mail frm dem concerning mine? Hope i'm safe oh, lol
Handwork of warfratsgrin

More seriously, since your friend has been updated...you shouldnt worry.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SAMUELS3(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Good day to you all.

Please is CGPA - 3.27/5.00 above average in german scale?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2016
SAMUELS3:
Good day to you all.

Ya.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jaybmich: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2016
SAMUELS3:
Good day to you all.

The minimum is 3.0 Nigeria GPA which equivalents to 2.5 in Germany Grading
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2016
Williamso:

It's on their websites. Took less than 15mins to find smiley
I saw the one 4 augsburg on dere site, tnx. Are u alrdy in germo?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by funkys: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Please anyone in the house who applied for TUM Nutrition and Biomedicine? How did you go about the "Evidence of student health insurance (issued by a compulsory health insurance company) (Copy)"
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by oothoney: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
UncleJudax:

Lol. I think he has to plead for an extension for him to send in certified versions of his application documents...I dont know how that works. undecided

But I do know he can write to uniassist to freeze the cash, and use it for another application.
Seriously folks should endeavor to grasp and adhere to application protocols...in the case of applying via uniassist, everything is on their FAQ page.

wow...though payment has been received but if i want to certify documents...where do i do that? but on the other hand, the university and program i am applying to, its stated on the program page that authenticated copies is not required for admission that submission of simple copies is sufficient , same for english proficiency( if my undegrad was taught in English...i dont need to show proof) and if needed, upon admission and enrolment in october, a letter stating my undergrad is taught completely in English is enough.

will uni-assit comply with the school regulation or act on their process?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (500)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.