Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909873 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 5:43am On Apr 26, 2016
pompido:

I have read its content and there really isn't anything to it. It shouldn't scare you because worse is going on in Nigeria and still people are getting jobs daily. Your primary concern is to get the education first, finish with a good grade and then start the search. I haven't been here long but I have already seen three (make that 4 if i include my Indian acquaintance) people that graduated last summer and winter semesters and already have jobs. I was told one was actually posted to Amsterdam to work on a project. The funny part of it is that we were were both struggling with our german in the A1.2 class in January, so I know for a fact that his german isn't good (and he is not a programmer).

So my 2 cents is that you take things one step at a time. Finish your studies with a reasonable grade and then start worrying about how to get a job.
Oh great! Exactly why I encouraged contributions from people who are already in Germany.
Fingers crossed. Our hardwork will pay.

Guten Morgen Alle!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by LGDON: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2016
Help

A friend of mine is applying for master program in TUM ...Research on teaching and Learning MSC

But he doesn't have English language proficiency result

Is there any other ways to prove his proficiencies without IELTS, TOEFL etc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2016
LGDON:
Help

A friend of mine is applying for master program in TUM ...Research on teaching and Learning MSC

He should check the school's requirement on that; if they accept English language proof from his univ.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2016
University of Wurzburg only accept documents certified by the German embassy only. Before you certify and send ur documents, try and confirm from the school.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abilitipaxino: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Can someone please help me with an acceptance insurance company name ,the address and the cost. Thanka
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by takeastep: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
IGI. 741, Adeola Hopewell, Victoria Island, Lagos.
#18,500

That's one of the cheapest around.

Disclaimer: I'm not an agent of IGI or any other insurance coy. Just doing my bit to help a brother with a potential headway. Thanks.

abilitipaxino:
Can someone please help me with an acceptance insurance company name ,the address and the cost. Thanka

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by barleeh: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
TUM, I need my offer now [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] embarassed, since january make I no watsapp!!! embarassed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayo23us: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hi All! Would the German Embassy open on Monday, May 2? May 1st is a public holiday falling on Sunday. A holiday should be given the next working day (May 2). What is the fate of those having appointment on May 2? Thanks!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tesland: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
barleeh:
TUM, I need my offer now [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] embarassed, since january make I no watsapp!!! embarassed
for which course?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by barleeh: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tesland:
for which course?
transportation system
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
@Williamso, bro I have mail d school as requested 4 my course modules buh no reply yet. Its lik 2weeks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by takeastep: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
If you are given May 2 as interview date, be rest assured the embassy will honour it. Otherwise a change of date will be communicated to you before the day.

ayo23us:
Hi All! Would the German Embassy open on Monday, May 2? May 1st is a public holiday falling on Sunday. A holiday should be given the next working day (May 2). What is the fate of those having appointment on May 2? Thanks!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ogagaejay: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
dolpaz:

Seyi.. God bless you for this piece. Seriously, Ogagaejay post gives me Goosebumps at times tongue grin cheesy

Aber alles Gute

Na ova know book dey worry you

WOOD MOUNT RUBBER STAMPS are basic wood handle stamps that are used in conjunction with a stamp pad.

SELF-INKING RUBBER STAMPS are mechanical stampers which have their own internal stamp pad. Self-inkers are re-inkable and great for multiple stamping.

PRE-INKED STAMPS are stamps whose impression dies are saturated with ink. These stamps are durable, long-lasting, and of the highest quality.

NOTARY STAMP SEALS are available in a variety of products; Rubber, Self-inking, Pre-inked and EMBOSSING SEALS. There are standards set by each state which we have on file.

ENGINEER, LAND SURVEYOR, ARCHITECT AND GEOLOGIST SEALS are available in a variety of products; Rubber, Self-inking, Pre-inked and EMBOSSING SEALS. There are standards set by each state which we have on file. 

ADDRESS AND CUSTOM DESIGN STAMPS are personalized stamps, you would want to use every day. Available in a variety of products too.  

INDUSTRIAL STAMPS , DATE STAMPS and NUMBERING MACHINES are heavy duty metal machines that can make impressions that shows date, time or number.  

Self-Inking Stamps
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayo23us: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
takeastep:
If you are given May 2 as interview date, be rest assured the embassy will honour it. Otherwise a change of date will be communicated to you before the day.

Thanks @takeastep!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ogagaejay: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
honourableseyi:

Stamp and seal are not similar. They are two different things. Below are the example of stamp and seal. Seal will look like an engravement on a document while stamp is not.

What is the basis for your argument? You have uploaded a document with both containing what some people would call stamps and others would call seals. . Like my primary two teacher would say "... a word is enough for the wise". Ciao NLER.

My barrister friend is reading your post and laughing at your intelligence
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
I don't think there was any argument? He jst dropped his own opinion, thanks for your own tip too..
ogagaejay:

What is the basis for your argument? You have uploaded a document with both containing what some people would call stamps and others would call seals. . Like my primary two teacher would say "... a word is enough for the wise". Ciao NLER.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by barleeh: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
LGDON:
Help

Bro, u from Naija, Tum know say na English we dey speakk for nija, if the course his applying for is taught in English language, there would be a place at the end of online application that u should mark if your language of instruction for ur undergraduate study na English or u from a English speaking country , juz mark it and all shall be well with u, bur e should fast coz d application closes may31
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by LGDON: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
barleeh:

Bro, u from Naija, Tum know say na English we dey speakk for nija, if the course his applying for is taught in English language, there would be a place at the end of online application that u should mark if your language of instruction for ur undergraduate study na English or u from a English speaking country , juz mark it and all shall be well with u, bur e should fast coz d application closes may31

OK thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
ohakskid:
@Williamso, bro I have mail d school as requested 4 my course modules buh no reply yet. Its lik 2weeks.
What school/course?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stanogb(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hi pals, i have an issue, my Bsc transcripts are okay and with me, but my PgD transcripts are not with me yet. Will Uniassist accept a letter from the HOD that I have completed my PgD ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
ogagaejay:

Oga, I am not here to argue with you. But what you were referring to as seal in your previous write up was out of it. I uploaded two photos to differentiate to you the difference between seal and stamp some schools or uniassist are demanding from us. Stamp is stamp and seal is seal. As for your lawyer friend, let him laugh till tomorrow all he wants, cause been a lawyer will not make uniassist or the schools wave their requirements and procedures. He might also be ignorant of the subject under discuss cause been a lawyer alone is not enough for you to know more than what people that offering their selfless service here have in their disposal; make he pocket him lawyer, i get them plenty. Shalom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by barleeh: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
honourableseyi:

Oga, I am not here to argue with you. But what you were referring to as seal in your previous write up was out of it. I uploaded two photos to differentiate to you the difference between seal and stamp some schools or uniassist are demanding from us. Stamp is stamp and seal is seal. As for your lawyer friend, let him laugh till tomorrow all he wants, cause been a lawyer will not make uniassist or the schools wave their requirements and procedures. Shalom
You are right stamp is totally diff from seal, tho it might serve the same purpose but if any1 of dem is specified to be used, don't interchange it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Femizi: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
sorry please i need advice I am about to apply to rhine-waal university for a transfer to their international relations program but i don't have a proof of English proficiency. Do you think this would be a problem. And also my cgpa is 3.66/4.0. i need help convertingm it to the german system
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stanogb(m): 12:28am On Apr 27, 2016
stanogb:
Hi pals, i have an issue, my Bsc transcripts are okay and with me, but my PgD transcripts are not with me yet. Will Uniassist accept a letter from the HOD that I have completed my PgD ?
help!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 1:08am On Apr 27, 2016
stanogb:
help!
What exactly are you applying for? PGD is not required for BSc and does not qualify you for MSc!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stanogb(m): 5:25am On Apr 27, 2016
Williamso:
What exactly are you applying for? PGD is not required for BSc and does not qualify you for MSc!
Am applying for MSC computer science. I have Bsc statistics, PgD computer science. I believe all qualifications I obtained are needed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ichommy(m): 6:05am On Apr 27, 2016
Femizi:
sorry please i need advice I am about to apply to rhine-waal university for a transfer to their international relations program but i don't have a proof of English proficiency. Do you think this would be a problem. And also my cgpa is 3.66/4.0. i need help converting it to the german system

Fellow Rhine Waal Aspirant, Your head get Oil grin. Oya, Make I answer your question ASAP.

1. Brother, Rhine Waal accept only IELTS or TOEFL. no bother to find English Proficiency.

2. U re still in ya undergraduate right? den u need transcripts.

3. International Relations is NC o. I mean Restricted admission. which means limited space. E.g 40 students pere. You go fear those India & Chinese if U see dere Qualifications. I no discourage u o. your GP bad too cheesy.

4. I will advice you not to apply to only International Relations, check courses like:

International taxation & Law

Gender & Diversity

ETC

I don't know how to convert Nigeria GPA to my Country GPA cheesy read back for d information on GPA.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jaybmich: 6:05am On Apr 27, 2016
Femizi:
sorry please i need advice I am about to apply to rhine-waal university for a transfer to their international relations program but i don't have a proof of English proficiency. Do you think this would be a problem. And also my cgpa is 3.66/4.0. i need help convertingm it to the german system
Rhinewal does offer MA international Relations program?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by victz: 6:08am On Apr 27, 2016
There are somethings I forgot to add to my initial write-ups about my few months experience in Germany. Though some people might argue that 6 months is not enough to deliberate on certain issues but 6 months is enough for someone to know his left from right in a foreign land. It's about Nigerian refugees/Aduro/Asylum seekers or whatever name you choose to call them. Do not make a mistake of looking down on those guys or take them for granted. Some of them also acquired their first degree in Nigeria just like you and I before embarking on the journey to Europe in search for greener pastures. It is not all of them that are illiterates. Some of them are responsible while some are not.You need no soothsayer to tell you the responsible ones among them. When you see them you'll know. It will be absolutely unjust to condemn others because of the sins of a few. Everyone knows that Nigerians are capable of going to any length to travel to Europe in search of greener pastures. Some of this guys passed through deserts, other through the Mediterranean Sea to get to Europe. If you hear their stories you will pity them. Most of them have lived in Europe for many years. They know the in and out of Europe more than you and I. Some responsible ones among them can even give you an advice that will go a long way in helping you to survive here. If you feel you are contented and wouldn't want to have anything to do with them please stay away from them. It's pays to stay humble.

I wish all prospective visa applicants and those who are still expecting admission from the schools they applied to success. It will all end in praise.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZiggyMr(m): 7:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Thanks for the New Thread Justwise
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abilitipaxino: 8:00am On Apr 27, 2016
Hello house, pls for the insurance stuff ,must you travel exactly the same day u choose while doing the insurance or can u travel later than that day
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Femizi:
For rhinewaal a proof of English proficiency such as ielts or TOEFL is required, they don't accept letter from ur skool stating DAT u studied in english, ur cgpa in German grade is 1.3, which is very good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.