Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (914895 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
but he said, he doesn't wana pay nah grin
UncleJudax:

You are free to pay €8090. Congrats.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
opeoluwa00:
Sorry i dont understand your message.
My bad. It was not for you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
mikky4all:
Db details just dropped. Opened with the old form. How much am I expected to pay into the account though db quoted 8090 euro considering the new form and timing
Did you use the New form? If No, you can pay €8090.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JogahBonito(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Gozillar:

Brotherly, how far? I really don't know how to use pm on nairaland. Email me on ajekwer@yahoo.com

I sent you a mail already. Check your inbox.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
chinok97:
but he said, he doesn't wana pay nah grin
No be him message jaree...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Opened 6th of july. It took 1 month and 2 days.
Royat1:

Congrats bro when did u open the account ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dailydolar(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
I got the nail below after writing to the school I was to attend in Germany just want to know if I been to send my documents and transcript at this point and also if I need to verify them. Please help

Dear Mr. Chiegene Fidelis,

thank you for your interest in our Master Program "Materials Science". Please follow the links to our website which give you the full information you need to apply at our university.
The application has to be sent in postal form to:

Mr. Alexander Hagen
        Institute of Physics
        Universitätsstr. 1
        D-86159 Augsburg / Germany

Links:
http://www.physik.uni-augsburg.de/matsci/

http://www.physik.uni-augsburg.de/studium/materialwissenschaften/MaWi_Master/

The deadline for applications for the summer term 2017 is the 15th of November 2016.

If there are any further questions, don`t hesitate to ask me.

--
Kind regards

Annegret Moser
Augsburg University
Institute of Physics
Chair of Solid State Chemistry
Sekretary
Universitätsstraße 1
86159 Augsburg, Germany

Phone: +49(0)821/598-3032
Fax: +49(0)821
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2016
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/10/senior-german-ministers-call-for-ban-on-wearing-the-burqa/

I saw this news this morning and I thought I should share it. Germany is considering putting an end to dual citizenship cus of d increased wave of terror and since Nigerians in Germany enjoy this dual citizenship, I pray it does not get d needed signatures for it to be implemented
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2016
Sent you a Pm. Can you please respond?

domex007:
better people, I hail.

enroute LA funding... abeg which bank dey on board...

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2016
nevilbot:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/10/senior-german-ministers-call-for-ban-on-wearing-the-burqa/

I saw this news this morning and I thought I should share it. Germany is considering putting an end to dual citizenship cus of d increased wave of terror and since Nigerians in Germany enjoy this dual citizenship, I pray it does not get d needed signatures for it to be implemented
In the case of Nigeria, whatever law they make becomes null and void if the applicants original country doesn't have a law that allows them to renounce their original citizenship, because its just impossible to legally do that. Putting that into consideration, they had to review their then existing laws into paper to consider these countries that have these rules of "non renunciation", because they simply cannot renounce it, its impossible (Nigeria happened to be one of those countries). So, i think the waiver will still remain pending the time Nigeria and some of these other countries in our category also put a law into place that allow them renounce their citizenship.
However, in the article, the main category of people targeted are refugees and citizens whose parents are immigrants with a nationality other than German.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Eke40seven:

In the case of Nigeria, whatever law they make becomes null and void if the applicants original country doesn't have a law that allows them to renounce their original citizenship, because its just impossible to legally do that. Putting that into consideration, they had to review their then existing laws into paper to consider these countries that have these rules of "non renunciation", because they simply cannot renounce it, its impossible (Nigeria happened to be one of those countries). So, i think the waiver will still remain pending the time Nigeria and some of these other countries in our category also put a law into place that allow them renounce their citizenship.
However, in the article, the main category of people targeted are refugees and citizens whose parents are immigrants with a nationality other than German.

Yes d targets are mainly refugees but do u know d volume of Nigerians claiming aduro refugee asylum in Germany? Guy dem many oo. I just hope dey draw a line sha if ur argument will be valid.

And even if Nigeria does not av a renunciation law but Germany is saying u can't stay in our country with two citizenship, then wateva law Nigeria has becomes irrelevant in Germany if u still plan to stay. Plus I don't think u can't renounce Nigerian citizenship. U can renounce d citizenship of any country if u want to. Nigerian law is that u can keep ur citizenship and av that of another country, not that u can't renounce if u feel u are tired of ur green pali cus I know a Nigerian man here in Frankfurt who went to Berlin to renounce his green pali some years back.

For instance, d Nigerian constitution says u can't contest for political office if u av dual citizenship. You must renounce d other before u can contest.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZiggyMr(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Hello house, i just got a mail that my db account could not be opened that i used an outdated form, that if i am still interested i should send the correct form. pls i dont knw hw to go about that, can anybody help a bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by duccious: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2016
I gt dsame mail too. The thing is not funny at all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZiggyMr(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2016
duccious:
I gt dsame mail too. The thing is not funny at all.

so what do you think we should do? someone told me on my scheduled day of interview(30.cool i shud apply for db account opening again using the new form and statement of account as evidence of source for funding. this thing they pain me o and my enrolment deadline is just around the corner.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royalflyness: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
ZiggyMr:

so what do you think we should do? someone told me on my scheduled day of interview(30.cool i shud apply for db account opening again using the new form and statement of account as evidence of source for funding. this thing they pain me o and my enrolment deadline is just around the corner.
I feel you should not wait till that 30th which is your interview, consider the fact that DB takes a long time to give you details and the time it's gona take u to fund dat account.. . act now; so you get ur details close to dat time ure going for interview or a few days after ur interview..

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
omor, myself and my close paddy who submitted same date also got the same mail. the worst thing is this consulate people who are privileged to have a job, working like amateurs. lipsrsealed
imagine form submitted since mid july (meanwhile they were not accepting the new form then), the letter from deutsche bank says it was received on the 5th of august. what a life!!!! shocked me wen don even travel comot lag since, and don't plan on coming there till my interview date. cry
abeg all those who opened with the new form, we need help on filling those special columns, then did any of you attach double statements from different banks, then also a bank statement with incomplete funds. my two bank account statements join together na like half of the money ooh
please all the ogas that have opened with the new form, we need assistance. danke schoen angry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
It is obvious embassy will not do anything until DB sends them confirmation. Send the DB confirmation yourself is not enough for the Embassy. Got a mail from embassy that they are still in need of the confirmation from DB even after sending them the confirmation myself. This people really av trust issues. undecided
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZiggyMr(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=royalflyness post=48387321]
I feel you should not wait till that 30th which is your interview, consider the fact that DB takes a long time to give you details and the time it's gona take u to fund dat account.. . act now; so you get ur details close to dat time ure going for interview or a few days after ur interview.. [/quote
thanks man, i appreciate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
louisilva:
It is obvious embassy will not do anything until DB sends them confirmation. Send the DB confirmation yourself is not enough for the Embassy. Got a mail from embassy that they are still in need of the confirmation from DB even after sending them the confirmation myself. This people really av trust issues. undecided
Haha. Nobelie! Those people get wahala. And DB sef, how difficult is it to copy the embassy? angry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
nevilbot:

Yes d targets are mainly refugees but do u know d volume of Nigerians claiming aduro refugee asylum in Germany? Guy dem many oo. I just hope dey draw a line sha if ur argument will be valid.

And even if Nigeria does not av a renunciation law but Germany is saying u can't stay in our country with two citizenship, then wateva law Nigeria has becomes irrelevant in Germany if u still plan to stay. Plus I don't think u can't renounce Nigerian citizenship. U can renounce d citizenship of any country if u want to. Nigerian law is that u can keep ur citizenship and av that of another country, not that u can't renounce if u feel u are tired of ur green pali cus I know a Nigerian man here in Frankfurt who went to Berlin to renounce his green pali some years back.

For instance, d Nigerian constitution says u can't contest for political office if u av dual citizenship. You must renounce d other before u can contest.
Wrong! you CAN'T renounce your citizenship as a BORN Nigerian. Before the laws of citizenship was reviewed in Germany, some years ago, there was a controversy that rocked the Nigerian embassy here in Germany.
Nigerians that sought to take up the German citizenship were asked to get evidence that they have renounced their current nationality. So, acting illegally and with greased hands, the Nigerian embassy issued applicants 'fake' documents which was void according to the laws of Nigeria and charged applicants exorbitant, albeit, illegal fees for it until enlightened nationals raised alarm, however, before this happened, the embassy had used that medium to make a lot of money. It became a very profitable means of extortion, leaving many victims in its wake.
You can ask an immigration lawyer who is vast in the matters of Nigerian citizenship to brief you better.
Your efforts to renounce your citizenship as a BORN Nigeria is just null, void and unconstitutional.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by domex007: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
hello friends:
status update:
application denied.
got my original docs from the embassy this morning with a denial letter.
what do you advice? Tho they just saved me the stress of looking for money for blocked account cos it was beginning to give me headache...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
Eke40seven:

Wrong! you CAN'T renounce your citizenship as a BORN Nigerian. Before the laws of citizenship was reviewed in Germany, some years ago, there was a controversy that rocked the Nigerian embassy here in Germany.
Nigerians that sought to take up the German citizenship were asked to get evidence that they have renounced their current nationality. So, acting illegally and with greased hands, the Nigerian embassy issued applicants 'fake' documents which was void according to the laws of Nigeria and charged applicants exorbitant, albeit, illegal fees for it until enlightened nationals raised alarm, however, before this happened, the embassy have used that medium to make a lot of money. It became a very profitable means of extortion, leaving many victims in its wake.
You can ask an immigration lawyer who is vast in the matters of Nigerian citizenship to brief you better.
Your efforts to renounce your citizenship as a BORN Nigeria is just null, void and unconstitutional.

Spot on!

RENUNCIATION OF NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP

The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wishes to inform all prospective applicants who desire to renounce their Nigerian citizenship that the power to approve renunciation of Nigerian citizenship or restoration of same is the sole prerogative of Mr. President, as enshrined in Chapter III, Article 29, sub. Section 1-2, of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (1999).

Kindly note, therefore, that such powers are NOT TRANSFERABLE and that the process can only be carried out in Nigeria.

Furthermore, please be informed that a citizen of Nigeria by birth may not renounce his Nigerian citizenship, being that he is allowed, under Nigerian Law, to acquire the citizenship or nationality of a second country, without the necessity to renounce the citizenship of the country of his/her birth (Nigeria).

Embassy of Nigeria,
Berlin, Germany
27 July, 2011

http://www.nigeriaembassygermany.org/RENUNCIATION-OF-NIGERIAN-CITIZENSHIP_45_n.htm

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
domex007:
hello friends:
status update:
application denied.
what do you advice? Tho they just saved me the stress of looking for money for blocked account cos it was beginning to give me headache...
sorry to hear that. share ur details to the house ur application date, course, degree type etc so u can be adviced on how to appeal.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by domex007: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
louisilva:

sorry to hear that. share ur details to the house ur application date, course, degree type etc so u can be adviced on how to appeal.

I did my interview on 8 august business admin with informatics at south Westphalia university, bsc degree. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
Eke40seven:

Nigerians that sought to take up the German citizenship were asked to get evidence that they have renounced their current nationality. So, acting illegally and with greased hands, the Nigerian embassy issued applicants 'fake' documents which was void according to the laws of Nigeria and charged applicants exorbitant, albeit, illegal fees for it until enlightened nationals raised alarm, however, before this happened, the embassy have used that medium to make a lot of money. It became a very profitable means of extortion, leaving many victims in its wake.

I dont know d law u are quoting or incidence u are mentioning but wat I just know is that I know a Nigerian here married to a German who renounced is Nigerian citizenship. He has being here even before I was born and had both Nigerian and German passport but according to him, he does not see the benefit of having the Nigerian passport cus wen he travelled sumwia and had issues, it was d German embassy there that stood up for him and d German passport gives him more travel freedom and protection. So the man went to Berlin and renounced.even when he goes to Nigeria, he travels as a German with his German pass and prefers to apply for a Nigerian visa wen going home.

Now to the law you are referring to, I will attach infos from various Nigerian embassies

The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wishes to inform all prospective applicants who desire to renounce their Nigerian citizenship that the power to approve renunciation of Nigerian citizenship or restoration of same is the sole prerogative of Mr. President, as enshrined in Chapter III, Article 29, sub. Section 1-2, of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (1999).

Kindly note, therefore, that such powers are NOT TRANSFERABLE and that the process can only be carried out in Nigeria.

Furthermore, please be informed that a citizen of Nigeria by birth may not renounce his Nigerian citizenship, being that he is allowed, under Nigerian Law, to acquire the citizenship or nationality of a second country, without the necessity to renounce the citizenship of the country of his/her birth (Nigeria).

Embassy of Nigeria,
Berlin, Germany
27 July, 2011

The law says may not and not can not.

Embassy Of Nigeria Sweden
Nigerian Embassy Sweden for Denmark, Finland and Norway
Posted by Embassy of Nigeria Sweden
Print Friendly
Nigerians wishing to renounce their Nigerian citizenship should complete and present the requirements below:
1). A formal application letter, duly signed by the applicant.
2). Payment of 500 SEK renunciation fee and 200 SEK administrative fee. (Please include the receipt of payment)
3). A duly completed application form.

Renunciation (1.6 MiB)

4). Original Sworn affidavit for renunciation of citizenship in a Nigerian court of law.
5). Two copies of recent passport photographs.
6). Original Certificate or letter of identification from Local government of origin.
7). Original Birth certificate.
cool. Original international passport.
9). Original letter from UDI.
10). A self-addressed envelope (Applicants in Sweden should include postage stamps worth 90SEK and applicants outside Sweden, 10 international postage coupons).

REQUIREMENTS FOR RENUNCIATION OF NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP

1. Formal application to the Embassy by the individual renouncing his/her Nigerian citizenship. Include your current address and telephone number, please.

2. Applicant must surrender his/her Nigerian passport to the Embassy.

3. If there is any particular office/individual the applicant requires the Embassy to notify of his/her renounciation, the full address of such office/person must be made available to the Embassy on the application.

4. $50 money order only payable to the Embassy of Nigeria.

5. Acceptance of the renounciation of citizenship on behalf of the Nigerian government by the Embassy will be communicated to the applicant in due course.
:-)

Nigeria Edit
The right to renounce Nigerian citizenship is established in § 29 of the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria, which states that "any citizen of Nigeria of full age who wishes to renounce his/her Nigerian citizenship shall make a declaration in the prescribed manner for the renunciation", which the government is obliged to register except when Nigeria is physically involved in a war or when the President of Nigeria is of the opinion that the renunciation is contrary to public policy. - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renunciation_of_citizenship

From all the fore going sir eke, I put it to u that u are wrong on ur conclusion and I can renounce my Nigerian citizenship if I want to. Though I love my green pali sha

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
nevilbot:

I dont know d law u are quoting or incidence u are mentioning but wat I just know is that I know a Nigerian here married to a German who renounced is Nigerian citizenship. He has being here even before I was born and had both Nigerian and German passport but according to him, he does not see the benefit of having the Nigerian passport cus wen he travelled sumwia and had issues, it was d German embassy there that stood up for him and d German passport gives him more travel freedom and protection. So the man went to Berlin and renounced.even when he goes to Nigeria, he travels as a German with his German pass and prefers to apply for a Nigerian visa wen going home.

Now to the law you are referring to, I will attach infos from various Nigerian embassies

Embassy of Nigeria,
Berlin, Germany
27 July, 2011

The law says may not and not can not.

Embassy Of Nigeria Sweden
Nigerian Embassy Sweden for Denmark, Finland and Norway
Posted by Embassy of Nigeria Sweden
Print Friendly
Nigerians wishing to renounce their Nigerian citizenship should complete and present the requirements below:
1). A formal application letter, duly signed by the applicant.
2). Payment of 500 SEK renunciation fee and 200 SEK administrative fee. (Please include the receipt of payment)
3). A duly completed application form.

Renunciation (1.6 MiB)

4). Original Sworn affidavit for renunciation of citizenship in a Nigerian court of law.
5). Two copies of recent passport photographs.
6). Original Certificate or letter of identification from Local government of origin.
7). Original Birth certificate.
cool. Original international passport.
9). Original letter from UDI.
10). A self-addressed envelope (Applicants in Sweden should include postage stamps worth 90SEK and applicants outside Sweden, 10 international postage coupons).

REQUIREMENTS FOR RENUNCIATION OF NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP

1. Formal application to the Embassy by the individual renouncing his/her Nigerian citizenship. Include your current address and telephone number, please.

2. Applicant must surrender his/her Nigerian passport to the Embassy.

3. If there is any particular office/individual the applicant requires the Embassy to notify of his/her renounciation, the full address of such office/person must be made available to the Embassy on the application.

4. $50 money order only payable to the Embassy of Nigeria.

5. Acceptance of the renounciation of citizenship on behalf of the Nigerian government by the Embassy will be communicated to the applicant in due course.
:-)

Nigeria Edit
The right to renounce Nigerian citizenship is established in § 29 of the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria, which states that "any citizen of Nigeria of full age who wishes to renounce his/her Nigerian citizenship shall make a declaration in the prescribed manner for the renunciation", which the government is obliged to register except when Nigeria is physically involved in a war or when the President of Nigeria is of the opinion that the renunciation is contrary to public policy. - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renunciation_of_citizenship

From all the fore going sir eke, I put it to u that u are wrong on ur conclusion and I can renounce my Nigerian citizenship if I want to. Though I love my green pali sha

please remove the wiki reference, it is not a reliable source. Here is the constitution in respect to renouncing your citizenship

29. (1) Any citizen of Nigeria of full age who wishes to renounce his Nigerian citizenship shall make a
declaration in the prescribed manner for the renunciation.
(2) The President shall cause the declaration made under subsection (1) of this
section to be registered and upon such registration, the person who made the
declaration shall cease to be a citizen of Nigeria.
(3) The President may withhold the registration of any declaration made under
subsection (1) of this section if-
(a) the declaration is made during any war in
which Nigeria is physically involved; or
(b) in his opinion, it is otherwise contrary to
public policy.
(4) For the purposes of subsection (1) of this section.
(a) "full age" means the age of eighteen years
and above;
(b) any woman who is married shall be deemed
to be of full age.

So technically if you renounce your citizenship and it was not approved by the president, it is null and void

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
willy2000:

please remove the wiki reference, it is not a reliable source. Here is the constitution in respect to renouncing your citizenship

29. (1) Any citizen of Nigeria of full age who wishes to renounce his Nigerian citizenship shall make a
declaration in the prescribed manner for the renunciation.
(2) The President shall cause the declaration made under subsection (1) of this
section to be registered and upon such registration, the person who made the
declaration shall cease to be a citizen of Nigeria.
(3) The President may withhold the registration of any declaration made under
subsection (1) of this section if-
(a) the declaration is made during any war in
which Nigeria is physically involved; or
(b) in his opinion, it is otherwise contrary to
public policy.
(4) For the purposes of subsection (1) of this section.
(a) "full age" means the age of eighteen years
and above;
(b) any woman who is married shall be deemed
to be of full age.

So technically if you renounce your citizenship and it was not approved by the president, it is null and void

I still don't see any difference BTW d wiki reference which is a summary of d section and d full one u quoted. The argument is not if d president approves it or not, d argument is if its possible to even try it in d ist place and from d constitution u and I citied, it is possible to try it. D President approving it or not is if u are seen as person of value or if d country is at war. And I av seen someone who tried it and it was approved and he did not even need to go to Nigeria to get it done
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
nevilbot:

I still don't see any difference BTW d wiki reference which is a summary of d section and d full one u quoted. The argument is not if d president approves it or not, d argument is if its possible to even try it in d ist place and from d constitution u and I citied, it is possible to try it. D President approving it or not is if u are seen as person of value or if d country is at war. And I av seen someone who tried it and it was approved and he did not even need to go to Nigeria to get it done

This can only be done in Nigeria, that is the information from Nigerian Embassy in Berlin. If it is contested in the court of law, what that person did is fraudulent.

One of the main reason Germans allow Nigerians the privileged is because of the technicality involve. Did you read the other part where it was written, that a citizen of Nigeria by birth may not renounce his Nigerian citizenship, being that he is allowed, under Nigerian Law, to acquire the citizenship or nationality of a second country, without the necessity to renounce the citizenship of the country of his/her birth (Nigeria).

Take note of MAY NOT, renouncing is not as easy as you may see it. you don't just fill a form and swear an affidavit that you are no longer Nigerian and then it get simply approved. Germans are aware of this, that is why Nigeria is included in the list of dual citizenship.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
domex007:

I did my interview on 8 august business admin with informatics at south Westphalia university, bsc degree. thanks
to a scale of 1 to 10 how do u think ur interview went?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
wow, that's so sad, really sorry about this... what do you think might have gone wrong during the interview? and was there any mail sent to you after the interview other than the rjct mail?
All is well my friend, this ain't the end,
domex007:
hello friends:
status update:
application denied.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (500)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.