Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (914630 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by linaluv: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
omo see as germany just dey deny people visa anyhow

my liver sef don dey fail me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
kenkels:
Please can someone help me throw more light on this sponsorship of a thing.. And how it can speedy your process of going to Germany to study
if you have read through which is obvious u haven't, you would have seen where the issue of sponsorship letter has been dissected over and over again.sigh, Cc leprof1 on this thread,go through his previous post u would find what you are looking for.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
kenkels:

Biko nu!
Sponsorship works as much as blocked account. Your sponsor just have to be a Good Resident/Citizen i.e have a good work, pay tax, no criminal records and have a good credit.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by surdik(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
For those who are about to open a block account at the embassy.. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING.
The amount of the initialy transferred funds has to be at least minimum the amount of the blocked funds.
- If the funds are not transferred by yourself, the sponsor must be specified by its full name.
- If the funds are not transferred by yourself, the statement of the sponsor has to be presented.
- If the funds are transferred by several sponsors, statements of all sponsors have to be presented.
- The bank statement(s) must show at least minimum the amount transferred in Euro or its equivalent in foreign currency.
- The bank statement(s) must be issued in German or English.
- The bank statement(s) may not be older than 3 months.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenkels: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
louisilva:

Sponsorship works as much as blocked account. Your sponsor just have to be a Good Resident/Citizen i.e have a good work, pay tax, no criminal records and have a good credit.

Thanks man
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by domex007: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
hello friends, pls what is the is the way forward after visa denial, what do I do? how do I go about it? thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Remonstrate or stick to your Australia /Canada visa thread. Focus solely and wholeheartedly on one.# Godspeed wink
domex007:
hello friends,
pls what is the is the way forward after visa denial,
what do I do? how do I go about it? thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
I'm about to fund but i'm having problem with the bank to use. My uncle who will sponsor asked at his bank (fidelity) and he was told that there is presently no forex. He's close to the branch manager. Who has funded recently? I need the bank and particular branch
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ogompaul(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
If the fund is to be transferred by self, do you need to include the account statement also? And in the case whereby the money is going to be transferred from the account of your sponsor, hope it wont be any problems? They are making this a bit more difficult.
surdik:
For those who are about to open a block account at the embassy.. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING.
The amount of the initialy transferred funds has to be at least minimum the amount of the blocked funds.
- If the funds are not transferred by yourself, the sponsor must be specified by its full name.
- If the funds are not transferred by yourself, the statement of the sponsor has to be presented.
- If the funds are transferred by several sponsors, statements of all sponsors have to be presented.
- The bank statement(s) must show at least minimum the amount transferred in Euro or its equivalent in foreign currency.
- The bank statement(s) must be issued in German or English.
- The bank statement(s) may not be older than 3 months.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
michlan:
I'm about to fund but i'm having problem with the bank to use. My uncle who will sponsor asked at his bank (fidelity) and he was told that there is presently no forex. He's close to the branch manager. Who has funded recently? I need the bank and particular branch
That's correct! I was told same.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
cahnellven:

I know for sure that your visa will be processed and sent to germany. It will even be approved within the stipulated 4 to 6 weeks by the competent alien authority. If you haven't funded before then ,however, the lagos consulate will refuse to send you confirmation of visa but reminder to fund instead.

The statement above is at least true for myself and almost everyone i know who didn't fund before/immediately after interview.

Goodluck
dude,if i may ask,after your visa interview then,did you receive reminder alert to fund your acct frm embassy?
Sorry for coming back to this topic again..
Because since 23rd of june i did my interview i have not heard from embassy till now,and am somehow worried,because the reminder alert i didnt get.though i have forwarded my confirmation from dB to embassy on the 26th july.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
dennisMOD:

That's correct! I was told same.

What is the next step now?
How we go take do this thing?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
michlan:

What is the next step now?
How we go take do this thing?
Na to dey pray oh my brother. When forex eventually becomes available, Me dey even pray for the exchange rate to drop to around 340-345... or 350 at most. That's all I can afford. Let's see how it goes in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 13, 2016
I tried to take a look at the sociology and social work course at the university of duisburg-essien for masters application because I have a bachelor of science in sociology and anthropology but unfortunately,it is in German.does that mean they don't offer it in English?do you have idea of uni there in Germany I can apply for masters in sociology or social work. your response will be appreciated. thanks.
dennisMOD:
University of Duisburg-Essen, in June this year gave me a conditional admission for study place (Master Program in Environmental Toxicology)... on a condition to write IELTS or TOEFL and send the result before Sept 15(next month) in order to get the authentic admission letter. I wrote to them that I had all my education in English Language and in fact English is the official language of administration in Nigeria. I asked to produce a Proficiency Letter from my ex-University, they declined. They said IELTS/TOEFL or nothing. Ok then, I bone them because I have other admission letters.
But to my surprise this morning, I received this message.

Dear Dennis,

The faculty agreed to accept the fact that English is the official language in Nigeria and says that it is okay as an English proof. Please find attached your admission letter for the winter semester 2016/2017 for your further process.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

i.A. (Mrs.) Nicole Kollek
Universität Duisburg-Essen / Campus Essen
Akademisches Auslandsamt (International Office)
Universitätsstr. 15
45117 Essen

This is my 5th admission letter from Germany this term. GOD punish Naija Economy(Exchange rate) wey hinder me to fund my DB acct till now. Still hoping for the best.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Ensure you always mail your prospective schools when issues like this come up. You might just be lucky.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noordyn: 12:06am On Aug 13, 2016
Please Ooooo i just got a message from my school that i should provide a CERTIFICATE OF MY HEALTH INSURANCE UNTIL 31 AUG,2016. when i am still expecting addmission letter and pls where can i get that.(Health Insurance)

i equally want to ask that if i have a fixed deposit with a bank that i just opened can i use the statement of acct along side the other one i have been using which does not have up to that equivalent amount in the account.

Danke Sehr

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 12:53am On Aug 13, 2016
ogompaul:
Please is there someone in pfarrkirchen or deggendorf or Bavaria. Or anyone going to any of the afore mentioned places? I need urgent connection. Thanks.

I heard flixbus is cheaper....lol
Longest time..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 12:56am On Aug 13, 2016
idemudian1:

dude,if i may ask,after your visa interview then,did you receive reminder alert to fund your acct frm embassy?
Sorry for coming back to this topic again..
Because since 23rd of june i did my interview i have not heard from embassy till now,and am somehow worried,because the reminder alert i didnt get.though i have forwarded my confirmation from dB to embassy on the 26th july.

Reminder alert is not a reason for denial.calm down bro your visa has been authorized.
Contact the foriegners office in your prospective university city. Infact your visa is ready for pick up.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 12:57am On Aug 13, 2016
michlan:

Try Ecobank or Fcmb. Fcmb debited some folks yesterday.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 12:59am On Aug 13, 2016
linaluv:
omo see as germany just dey deny people visa anyhow

my liver sef don dey fail me

Fear not. The obstacle now is DB and fx not interview.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 1:00am On Aug 13, 2016
noordyn:
Please Ooooo i just got a message from my school that i should provide a CERTIFICATE OF MY HEALTH INSURANCE UNTIL 31 AUG,2016. when i am still expecting addmission letter and pls where can i get that.(Health Insurance)

i equally want to ask that if i have a fixed deposit with a bank that i just opened can i use the statement of acct along side the other one i have been using which does not have up to that equivalent amount in the account.

Danke Sehr

Contact AOK insurance.You can send me Pm for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 1:05am On Aug 13, 2016
dennisMOD:

University of Koblenz-Landau (Environmental Sci), ALU Freiburg (Environmental sci), JLU Giessen (Agrobiotechnology), Trier University(Environmental Sci), University of Duisburg-Essen (Environmental Toxicology). University of Koblenz-Landau and JLU Giessen applications was via uni-assist.
Goodluck.

If you are going to landau, Carry your statistic textbook along.Duisburg essen, ask about the school weird policy on exam re registration...so u won't be surprised.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 1:06am On Aug 13, 2016
ogompaul:
If the fund is to be transferred by self, do you need to include the account statement also? And in the case whereby the money is going to be transferred from the account of your sponsor, hope it wont be any problems? They are making this a bit more difficult.

Mr man we get gist.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noordyn: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2016
futurewise11:

Contact AOK insurance.You can send me Pm for it.
ok thanks futurewise i will
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noordyn: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2016
noordyn:
ok thanks futurewise i will
@futurewise11 kindly send me your email addr as i was unable to reach you through PM. reason? i do not even get how to do it.Thanks as regards the AOK insurance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2016
omokay80:
I tried to take a look at the sociology and social work course at the university of duisburg-essien for masters application because I have a bachelor of science in sociology and anthropology but unfortunately,it is in German.does that mean they don't offer it in English?do you have idea of uni there in Germany I can apply for masters in sociology or social work. your response will be appreciated. thanks.
Sir, if it is written on their website that the program is in German, then it is. Try to search though www.daad.de/en, it will help a lot in your search. Hope this helps.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2016
futurewise11:

If you are going to landau, Carry your statistic textbook along.Duisburg essen, ask about the school weird policy on exam re registration...so u won't be surprised.
Landau is a No-No bro. Heard it's a small village. It's either Essen or Giessen for me.
As regards Duisburg-Essen, did u say "weird policy on exam registration" or "exam re-registration". Can you pls make it clear what you mean exactly? It'll be of help sire.
I'll appreciate if you can help connect me with anyone in the University sir pls. Danke.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sayone: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2016
I need information on how to get or open a block account.

i urgently need a valid information on how to open a block account,anyone with genuine information should please respond to this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2016
enibal:
Good morning all..... is dre anyone here going to university of duisburg essen...... pls can u pm me
Hi enibal, I think we might need to connect based on the above. PM not working for me anymore, pls holla chat2dennis247@yahoo.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2016
yettyclesia:
i guess you are either admitted to water science or envitox, i am currently studying in this University, apply to Studentenwerk using your passport page and Admission letter. they will send an email to you later to transfer 600 euros from Nigeria to reserve the room, please if you dont have anyone to stay with around northrhine westphalia kindly pay from Nigeria. i made that mistake and it was not an intresting story
I sent you a PM ma'am. Pls reply. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Francon(f): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE THAT SUCCEEDED
ALL THE BEST TO THOSE STILL IN THE PROCESS

Please I'm new here. I'm looking for a bachelor degree scholarship or a very affordable European University in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering. I ran into rhein-waal university, Germany. Unfortunately, the deadline is close by. Monday 15th August to be precise. I have no idea where else to find succor. So far, the feedback from you all here are uplifting. Please I need a guidance on the way to go.

Is it possible to start applying now to this school and probably go for the next batch beginning of next year? Which other schools can you recommend in Germany for that same course? Your suggestions are needed please. Or send me a mail or your number to chat you up. Thanks a lot.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by generalfag: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2016
Pls house I need directions to German Embassy, am coming from Lekki. Am using public transport. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.