Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (912301 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 1:08am On Aug 15, 2016
jyemsta:
I am not looking at Munich cous its very expensive living dre, am not an OBO...ive checked schools in cottbus,damstard,kemptem,kessel et al....using masters portal and daad.
but my friend in kiel confessed to me dat admission in top engineering courses is almost impossible cous of high influx of Chinese and indians,not forgetting fellow EU nations taking advange of d free tution.
I just need an expert advice o how to go.
more over i have 1year working experience with an electrical power firm and also do part time lecturing. I believe dat will give me some edge
Statements like this, made by your friend, just make me sick. I wonder why, we, members of the black race see ourselves as inferior to some other class of people academically. What a terrible mindset to possess. Someone just dealt you a knockout blow before you got a chance to get on the ring. Top electrical power eng courses are in TUM and RWTH Aachen, and you sure can get in. Other schools that you have listed have good programs too. TUM offers the best program, as it covers the mechanical and electrical dimensions of power eng. But, you already ruled out Munich owing to its cost of living. RWTH requires GRE quantitative score of 160 or something around this... The choice is ultimately yours to make.

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maestrojay(m): 6:31am On Aug 15, 2016
Hello guys, pls i met my school for transcript, they said they wouldnt give me in hand, they would rather send it to the institution i want..

abeg will german schools accept it like that without the neccesary certification

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2016
maestrojay:
Hello guys, pls i met my school for transcript, they said they wouldnt give me in hand, they would rather send it to the institution i want..

abeg will german schools accept it like that without the neccesary certification

Most likely dey will not. Lost an admission back then in Finland cus I allowed my school to send it directly without d certification. Wen e reach Germany turn, I don get sense. So u av to get sense and outsmart ur sch ni by tricking them to sending it to u by making dem think dey are sending it to a company in Nigeria that needs it for ur job application.

The thinking is in ur court. Keep thinking

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2016
nevilbot:

Most likely dey will not. Lost an admission back then in Finland cus I allowed my school to send it directly without d certification. Wen e reach Germany turn, I don get sense. So u av to get sense and outsmart ur sch ni by tricking them to sending it to u by making dem think dey are sending it to a company in Nigeria that needs it for ur job application.

Lol. That's it bro

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2016
Please ,anybody that went for interview of recent how much did u pay for visa fee ? And please is FedEx inside the embassy for the prepaid envelope of 750# ? I have my interview tomorrow .help a bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenkels: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2016
nevilbot:

The thinking is in ur court. Keep
thinking

Was thinking you would apply for student transcript 1st, then after you have gotten the admission you now go to your school to send the original transcript??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sayone: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2016
someone pls help with how to get a block account
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yettyclesia: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2016
i am sorry, but i didnt get your Pm , maybe you should try to resend. Thanks
dennisMOD:

I sent you a PM ma'am. Pls reply. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nosky247: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2016
foreverkind1:
Please ,anybody that went for interview of recent how much did u pay for visa fee ? And please is FedEx inside the embassy for the prepaid envelope of 750# ? I have my interview tomorrow .help a bro
Visa fee as of last week is 21500. There is a FedEx office around the embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2016
jyemsta:
I am not looking at Munich cous its very expensive living dre, am not an OBO...ive checked schools in cottbus,damstard,kemptem,kessel et al....using masters portal and daad.
but my friend in kiel confessed to me dat admission in top engineering courses is almost impossible cous of high influx of Chinese and indians,not forgetting fellow EU nations taking advange of d free tution.
I just need an expert advice o how to go.
more over i have 1year working experience with an electrical power firm and also do part time lecturing. I believe dat will give me some edge

Write GRE, it will boost your chances, I got admission into RWTH with 162 quantitative GRe, look up the TU9 universities, avoid Dresden sha

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by maestrojay(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2016
nevilbot:

Thanks bro.. will do just that, school neva see anitin yet.. i wee show dem pepper, wey company plenty die.. grin
But wats d problem with naija Unis sef, wats d whole gra gra about not giving students transcript.. dem dey eat am??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2016
maestrojay:

Thanks bro.. will do just that, school neva see anitin yet.. i wee show dem pepper, wey company plenty die.. grin
But wats d problem with naija Unis sef, wats d whole gra gra about not giving students transcript.. dem dey eat am??

Wat I did was use my brother's company name with our flat in Lagos as company address. The sch was none wiser cus my residential address in sch records was in ondo and not Lagos. So dey sent it and I still av it with me till now as I only sent certified copies to unis in Germany.

Another option is get ur student copy which most schs will give u by hand, certify copies of it and send to d German unis. Dey don't care if its student copy or school copy dey get so far its a certified copy

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2016
azuka15:

I applied on 27th last month but the account was not funded. Till 3rd of Aug. I have savings account and the branch does not matter is it done by their main office in lagos under ebuissiness section but some don't know about it. Mine was in Nsukka town branch.

Thanks. I just sent you a pm now. I need a copy of the list of expenses you used and was it an official letter from your school?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by azuka15: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=michlan post=48496491]

Thanks. I just sent you a pm now. I need a copy of the list of expenses you used and was it an official letter from your school?[/yquote]
Just get you own list of expenses from your school or i can do your for you just send me your admission letter.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by munky(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2016
Hello friends, how long does it normally take for the German embassy to return original credentials. I did my interview on July 21st. I need my credentials for an interview nex week.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2016
Can someone please respond to me please. Deposited money into my account in the 4th August. No confirmation till date. Filled 2 contact forms already. Still nothing. For those who received confirmation of payment can you please say how long it took?

Very very worried
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenkels: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
noordyn:
try reutlingen university application portal will be opened on 15th aug that is MONDAY

In which city Berlin?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by domex007: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
hello friends, pls I need assistance with an appeal letter and how to go about it. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
nevilbot:

Wat I did was use my brother's company name with our flat in Lagos as company address. The sch was none wiser cus my residential address in sch records was in ondo and not Lagos. So dey sent it and I still av it with me till now as I only sent certified copies to unis in Germany.

Another option is get ur student copy which most schs will give u by hand, certify copies of it and send to d German unis. Dey don't care if its student copy or school copy dey get so far its a certified copy
abeg hw you take run ur finland admissn?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idemudian1: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
domex007:
hello friends,
pls I need assistance with an appeal letter and how to go about it. thanks
was ur student visa denied?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cupid007: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chiznonso:

Write GRE, it will boost your chances, I got admission into RWTH with 162 quantitative GRe, look up the TU9 universities, avoid Dresden sha

brother; whats wrong with Dresden
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by un48table: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
please are you going to or already in Rwth Aachen. i equally got admission there to study automotive engineering without GRE or Ielts/toefl, i was only given a condition to present my Ielts result during enrollment.
Chiznonso:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevilbot: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
ohakskid:
abeg hw you take run ur finland admissn?

Online things na ni via uaf
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jyemsta(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
un48table:
please are you going to or already in Rwth Aachen. i equally got admission there to study automotive engineering without GRE or Ielts/toefl, i was only given a condition to present my Ielts result during enrollment.
Guy how u take run am without GRE, cous me dont have d time to read GRE material due to office workload. Did u make a first class or ur underG is in EU counrty.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ochelayzie: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please any prospective RWTH Aachen student who has funded their blocked account and has a copy of the letter of living expenses breakdown please!!!!!!!! I need it to complete my form A transaction ASAP. I have been waiting for a reply from the school for one week now.
Danke!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by un48table: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please when you have gotten the letter, please you can send me a copy. I'm in the same shoe with you. which course are you studying in Rwth aachen. I'll pm you, so that we can discuss more.
ochelayzie:
Please any prospective RWTH Aachen student who has funded their blocked account and has a copy of the letter of living expenses breakdown please!!!!!!!! I need it to complete my form A transaction ASAP. I have been waiting for a reply from the school for one week now.
Danke!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
thatafricanchic:
Can someone please respond to me please. Deposited money into my account in the 4th August. No confirmation till date. Filled 2 contact forms already. Still nothing. For those who received confirmation of payment can you please say how long it took?

Very very worried
you can complain on their page on Facebook. Search for Deutsche Bank Service'.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
ochelayzie:
Danke!
cc dolpaz
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
yettyclesia:
i am sorry, but i didnt get your Pm , maybe you should try to resend. Thanks
Oh dear pls give me your e-mail address. This PM isn't working sometimes. Better still, just Hi me on my e-mail address: chat2dennis247@yahoo.com .I will be expectant plssssssss. Danke.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bewaje: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
@Eke40seven, @futurewise @our Egbons you are needed pls o,
domex007:
hello friends,
pls I need assistance with an appeal letter and how to go about it. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
thatafricanchic:

Very very worried
How much did you deposit bro? Hope it was €8090 or more?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Good day fam
I just got admission for MSC at BTU cottbus and I want to book appointment for block account opening

What are the documents to be attached to the mail?Do I need to attach statement of account to the mail or is it only presented at the embassy?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.