Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,624 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909799 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blarkraimez: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
azuka15:

You can try zenith bank with the following papers, nysc certificate, passport data page, list of expenses, db opening form, and admission letter.
I was debited @343 on 10th. So u can try there but you must have account with them and the account funded if you want it to be done fast.
Bro pls can I no which of the zenith bank branch did u use? I need to fund urgently!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lateralmaths(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
How do I get the cheapest flight to hamburg? Got my business visa yesterday.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lateralmaths:
How do I get the cheapest flight to hamburg?
Got my business visa yesterday.
you may check wakanow.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by napoleonsmart: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Please house I got this form from the German Consulate in Lagos and I was surprised to see the number 5 listed. Does someone really need to put a bank statement account from Nigeria as part of the documents to open a block account?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Don't be worried, these are busy times for DB. 2 friends of mine got dere Confirmation yesterday, after waiting for more than a week.. 8040 blocked.
thatafricanchic:

Yes I've checked. No mistake. My account number, name and branch number was correct
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by azuka15: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
thatafricanchic:

Yes I've checked. No mistake. My account number, name and branch number was correct
The ugly question i have for you is this, how well do u trust the depositor? It may be from that corner. Just thinking...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
yes o, na so we see am.. and DB don dey reject applications anyhow of recent due to one reason or another.. all pointing fingers to the statement of account, to avoid doing d opening process twice, the statement to be submitted should have the 8790 equivalent in naira, and it shouldn't surpass 6months. if you can get up to 3m or above statement den u r good to go. DB rejected a 2.8m statement, only God knows the rate they are working with! undecided undecided cry.
napoleonsmart:
Please house I got this form from the German Consulate in Lagos and I was surprised to see the number 5 listed. Does someone really need to put a bank statement account from Nigeria as part of the documents to open a block account?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by azuka15: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
futurewise11:
Anyone interested in euro for payment of enrollment fee etc can pm me for euro for naira swap.

Regards
Oga your rate is as good as mallams in the market, can you help guys and reduce it so we can petronize you. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by azuka15: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
debuchy:
How can I get a letter of proficiency of english
Apply through your school former registra or dept. I think is just to write that english is the means of communication and learning during your days in the school.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good evening fam

I just downloaded the Db account opening form;and I saw this instruction 'PLEASE FILL THE FORM IN ON A PC'.

Do I fill the form with pen?Please I am confused.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by anseakukwe: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Got my original documents from the embassy today.
Date of interview: 09/08/2016
Reasons: Doubts concerning my intentions to study
Am seriously gutted now. But I believe all hopes are not lost, cause am planning to appeal.
How do I go about it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sophmayor13: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
hello,
please can someone put me through on how I can book an interview with the German embassy. I want to use a letter of support not a blocked account. please kindly help me out. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
lol, what is this na grin grin shocked... you see instruction there and you dey question yourself grin.. fill d form wit a pc.. use adobe reader to fill in. No use pen. Very simple. Some questions shouldn't be asked o, at all undecided
Principe:
Good evening fam

I just downloaded the Db account opening form;and I saw this instruction 'PLEASE FILL THE FORM IN ON A PC'.

Do I fill the form with pen?Please I am confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
wow, really sorry about this sad sad.. you should try appealing, i don't know how it works tho, you'ld get a helpful reply soon. I remember reading someone's appeal case in part 2 or something. Don't give up.. it is well.. I also had my visa interview that day,
what room number did u do urs?
anseakukwe:
Am seriously gutted now. But I believe all hopes are not lost, cause am planning to appeal.
How do I go about it?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Royat1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
anseakukwe:
How do I go about it?
Which day where u denied ?sorry to hear this ,its well ma. What program are u going for ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sophmayor13: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Abeg, someone please advice me. how do I go about book an interview appointment with German embassy. please kindly put me through because am new to this. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by anseakukwe: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
chinok97:
wow, really sorry about this sad sad.. you should try appealing, i don't know how it works tho, you'ld get a helpful reply soon. I remember reading someone's appeal case in part 2 or something. Don't give up.. it is well.. I also had my visa interview that day,
what room number did u do urs?

Room 1.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
sent u a pm,.. i was also in d room1 grp,..
anseakukwe:

Room 1.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by anseakukwe: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Royat1:

Which day where u denied ?sorry to hear this ,its well ma. What program are u going for ?
I was denied on the 12/8
Am going for MSC Information Engineering, after studying Information Management Technology during my BSC program.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stharrie(f): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
sophmayor13:
Abeg, someone please advice me. how do I go about book an interview appointment with German embassy. please kindly put me through because am new to this. thanks

Depending on the appointment you wanna book for, there are no more student visa appointments for the winter semester.
The blocked account and certification appointment links can be found on their website.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Royat1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
anseakukwe:

I was denied on the 12/8
Am going for MSC Information Engineering, after studying Information Management Technology during my BSC program.
Oh! Am so sorry to hear this. How was your interview like. Post the transcripts?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Royat1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
anseakukwe:

I was denied on the 12/8
How are old you sir / ma ,if I may ask ? When did u finish your bsc program
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by anseakukwe: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Royat1:

Oh! Am so sorry to hear this. How was your interview like. Post the transcripts?
Everything was answered as requested. but there was a part she asked if I was coming back to naija, I told her yes. then she said won't I love to stay over in Germany as my sponsor. I said no. Then she said I should feel free. Then I later said if I get a good job, then I might stay over.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
wow, i cn see part of d ish here... a proper remonstration letter will do, by God's grace. be quick about it.. God bless your next steps
anseakukwe:

Everything was answered as requested. but there was a part she asked if I was coming back to naija, I told her yes. then she said won't I love to stay over in Germany as my sponsor. I said no. Then she said I should feel free. Then I later said if I get a good job, then I might stay over.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by anseakukwe: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
chinok97:
wow, i cn see part of d ish here... a proper remonstration letter will do, by God's grace. be quick about it.. God bless your next steps
Check ur email. I've sent you my number.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tolasa(f): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
anseakukwe:

sorry to hear this, i was also in room one that day. She asked me that same question and my answer was similar to yours.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dankeschon: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
napoleonsmart:
Respect to all the Guru's in the house!!!

Today I got my admission for M.Sc in Cottbus University of Technology even though I just applied beginning of July, may God be praised.

Please i need your advice on how to get the study visa which I know is not easy. I am supposed to resume October and time is not just on my side again so I want your advice so I can get it right at this first trial.

Thanks everyone for your contribution

pls house

I just replying on this with a similar situation. Just received responses from about 3 schools offering me admission, however the consulate website says no more applications for this year. How do I go about my admission?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
anseakukwe:

uncle this was where you shot your self in the foot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.