Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (913510 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
praiseovie:
hello house, abeg Deutsche bank don start again, even after using new form and even over complete funds in multiple bank statements. Only God go judge those particular workers for that student department. please those of you who has successfully gotten account details, and had used new form with multiple bank statements, either at Lagos consulate or The embassy in abuja, how did you do it. ?
the form filling, and the nature of the bank statements, especially how you filled the form. I really need help, maybe sending me the already filled form. please pm me or email via ejoviemutachere@yahoo.com, or add me on whatsapp 08057078787. thanks and God bless. happy Sunday all
seriously guys, people are being bounced like rubber ball. Someone is submitting the new form for the fift time after being bounced 4times. Pls those who have successfully used the new form should put up a template. Plssssss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman2: 2:19am On Sep 12, 2016
Good day people.

Please I need help and contributions and advise.

I want to run a masters degree in Germany, I studied geology and I graduated with a 3rd class.
But I have a 3 years work experience in the oil and gas industry.

I happen to have course mates who have completed dia Msc in freiberg and are working and some just went over last winter.

My fears re if I would get a school dat will accept me cos I have been going through the masterportal and all I see is 2.5 while my point is 2.4 or so.

This my guy dia told me dat I should not worry, dat I can't come now till next summer dat I should get my transcript ready by month end we'll start process and I shouldn't worry about money.
I have read these page from part 1 till here though I dnt touch all pages.

My questions are the following:

Can I get admitted into any institute to study geoscience or petroleum related since I am good in d field now?

ii. Can someone with a student visa send an invitation to waive off the money to be paid?

iii. Please what re the necessary documents I need? Because dis guy in question is super busy working all day and night dat he dnt even pick his call nor respond to whatsapp messages easily to tell me.
iv. Please wen dose summer application starts?
Thanks people.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2016
@Mrbigman2, getting admission is left to schools. I advise you package your app with your work experience and send to many schools thereby spreading your net. Write good motivation letter citing your work experience.

I doubt someone with student visa can sponsor you. Better he funds your blocked account.

You can see the docs requirements from each school's webpage. Get your transcript ready sha. Summer app starts Oct-Nov. Search for schools with daad.de

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman2: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2016
chrisley024:
@Mrbigman2, getting admission is left to schools. I advise you package your app with your work experience and send to many schools thereby spreading your net. Write good motivation letter citing your work experience.

I doubt someone with student visa can sponsor you. Better he funds your blocked account.

You can see the docs requirements from each school's webpage. Get your transcript ready sha. Summer app starts Oct-Nov. Search for schools with daad.de

Thanks much. I feel motivated already
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeybros: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2016
bolasie:
tnx

Hello house,
i have my travel health insurance to commence 2nd October 2016.
can i schedule my departure date to be 3rd or 4th October?
please, its urgent
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mantleguy(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2016
Mrbigman2:
Good day people.

I want to run a masters degree in Germany, I studied geology and I graduated with a 3rd class.

I happen to have course mates who have completed dia Msc in freiberg and are working and some just went over last winter.

My fears re if I would get a school dat will accept me cos I have been going through the masterportal and all I see is 2.5 while my point is 2.4 or so.

This my guy dia told me dat I should not worry, dat I can't come now till next summer dat I should get my transcript ready by month end we'll start process and I shouldn't worry about money.

Can I get admitted into any institute to study geoscience or petroleum related since I am good in d field now?

ii. Can someone with a student visa send an invitation to waive off the money to be paid?

iii. Please what re the necessary documents I need? Because dis guy in question is super busy working all day and night dat he dnt even pick his call nor respond to whatsapp messages easily to tell me.
Thanks people.
Just so you know!

The 2.5 you see on masters portal is according to German grading system. Your 2.4 Cgpa is equivalent to 2.95 when converted to the German grading system.

Which to my understanding falls way short for masters admission in Germany.

Work experience is usually more potent for BSc admission. One may be admitted for a BSc program just by a good work related to the field of study even if the person doesn't meet the UEQ.

But for masters ur undergraduate academic credential is more virile than any other considerations. Masters is very competitive and tricky as most international students come to Germany to do masters and the way they filter is by CGPA first..

But it can do no harm in trying. Just package ur application and hope for good news

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2016
Mrbigman2:

Thanks much. I feel motivated already
Gern geschehen.
teeybros:

Hello house,
i have my travel health insurance to commence 2nd October 2016.
can i schedule my departure date to be 3rd or 4th October?
please, its urgent
Ya but why not same 2nd? Hope you know you mustn't travel on your departure day?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by takeastep: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2016
Please, how much (in Naira) is the current Visa fee?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royalflyness: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2016
takeastep:
Please, how much (in Naira) is the current Visa fee?
21500# as at last week(lagos).. hold enough cash to avoid stories that touch
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dillusionist(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Please guys, I have seen a school to apply too in Germany, but they requested the documents to be scanned and uploaded online.

My former Uni don't give us transcripts to upload online and also they don't give statement of results to graduates again.

Some one told me to direct the transcript to a private company, where I can channel it back to myself and use it for my applications.

But the issue is that every transcript issued has a water security mark of the destination it is going. instead of having Students copy, it will have something like NNPC copy.

Question is, Can I still use the one that has that type of mark for applications to various schools in Germany...??

Sorry for the long typo, just wanted to explain well.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman2: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2016
mantleguy:

Just so you know!

The 2.5 you see on masters portal is according to German grading system. Your 2.4 Cgpa is equivalent to 2.95 when converted to the German grading system.

Which to my understanding falls way short for masters admission in Germany.

Work experience is usually more potent for BSc admission. One may be admitted for a BSc program just by a good work related to the field of study even if the person doesn't meet the UEQ.

But for masters ur undergraduate academic credential is more virile than any other considerations. Masters is very competitive and tricky as most international students come to Germany to do masters and the way they filter is by CGPA first..

But it can do no harm in trying. Just package ur application and hope for good news

Brother, I dnt really understand your grading formula?

Please throw more light. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by takeastep: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2016
Thanks

royalflyness:

21500# as at last week(lagos).. hold enough cash to avoid stories that touch
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2016
Which school and programme?
Dillusionist:
Please guys, I have seen a school to apply too in Germany, but they requested the documents to be scanned and uploaded online.

My former Uni don't give us transcripts to upload online and also they don't give statement of results to graduates again.

Some one told me to direct the transcript to a private company, where I can channel it back to myself and use it for my applications.

But the issue is that every transcript issued has a water security mark of the destination it is going. instead of having Students copy, it will have something like NNPC copy.

Question is, Can I still use the one that has that type of mark for applications to various schools in Germany...??

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dillusionist(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2016
Mikymiko:
University of Bremen.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dillusionist:

University of Bremen.
ok, which program?? is it business related??,, am searching for schools with business related masters program for summer session? thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dillusionist(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Negro1986:

ok, which program?? is it business related??,, am searching for schools with business related masters program for summer session? thanks

No Sire.. Engineering...

Go to the German thread and see a link that will help yo with a search...

Try the uni and see if they have any business related course...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dillusionist:

University of Bremen.
Do one apply to University of Bremen via Uniassist?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dillusionist(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mikymiko:
Do one apply to University of Bremen via Uniassist?

No, it all ends online. Directly to the school.

If you are lucky to get admitted, you will be asked to forward the documents by courier...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mrbigman2:
Good day people.

Thanks people.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Apply for both Msc and Bsc programs, both can not fail at the same time. If you have 2.4/5 in Nigeria scale, then your German scale will be around 2.9 which may be difficult but not impossible in getting admission into Msc program.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dillusionist:

Yes, you can

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dillusionist(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
honourableseyi:

Yes, you can
Thanks..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Mikymiko:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bee15(f): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dillusionist:

University of Bremen.

I got admission for university of Bremen ... Winter semester

Submit all required documents and give all your best with the motivation letter... God wld help you with the rest. All the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.