Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (919426 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
browncube:
letter from my junior brother and his wife that is the reason so that to boast my chance
Make dem put like €10k inside one account and show to alien office. 2 LOS get as e bi. No wahala sha.

Good luck brother.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nnamdyjoe: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Its now 9990, I used it on monday
Dankeschon:

pls does anyone has an idea of the price for the TNT prepaid envelope?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
lol, Boast ke.. Do your interview well, Get one Letter of sponsorship that meets the requirements,know about your sponsor. Answer the prerequisite interview questions very well. Shikina.. if you like carry 5 LOS or use DB join.. if you no convince them undecided, OYO tins..I trust the igbo lady at Room 1..she go jst use u claim star with all sort of questions grin grin regarding to your Two LOS.
My 7blessings: Don't use 2, Use 1.. dere is nothing like boosting your chances with two. if one can do the job, Use it smiley. I think combine might make them think you're gonna be putting much stress on the sponsors
browncube:
letter from my junior brother and his wife that is the reason so that to boast my chance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
*IELTS money = Around 55k
*Courier fee(lets say 3schools max) =30k, (can be cheaper if you send along with someone in the same parcel, going to the same school, or if you use Nipost, which i won't advise,but it's way cheaper, and u get cheap service with it)
*Uniassist fees(if needed)= 105€ for three schools Rates dependent.
*Blocked account opening(after admission)= 7k Rates dependent tho, prepaid international envelope about 10k more or less, Bank statement showing total sum of 8790€ equivalent in naira with the present rates at that time.
*Visa fee(Varies) =60€ Rates dependent, Prepaid self adressed envelope 1k--4k, depends on ur location.
*Blocked account money: 8790€. Rates dependent
*Flight fee(Varies) : Rates dependent

Miscellaneous : Tfare, Gala and coke money for the road, Recharge card, Photocopy and the likes,Internet, Money to b spent for getting out your transcripts (if need be), Semester fee(if needed for online enrollment), All i can think off for now grin
Damolux01:
Hello all...pls, I'm planning to apply for Bachelors Degree winter 17...Don't have any sponsor...i'll like to know how much in naira i'll need in total...Fo4 flight and the said amount in German Blocked Acc...Thanks!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
A large percentage of Germany Universities have July as deadline for international students. only Rhine-waal and very few others extend beyond this. getting the transcripts out by then, certifying, sending, uniassist processing(if need be). Mehn almost impossible.
If you are lucky to find any school available by the time your transcripts is ready.. Good for you.. that's 10/1000 probability. But anything can happen wink. Sit and wait till then, or try pushing it out before then!!!
Josh4wod:
My transcript will be ready around AUG/SEP and i will like to apply for winter 2017.BSC, RHINE WAAL UNI. What is your advice?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Damolux01(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
chinok97:
*IELTS money = Around 55k
*Courier fee(lets say 3schools max) =30k, (can be cheaper if you send along with someone in the same parcel, going to the same school, or if you use Nipost, which i won't advise,but it's way cheaper, and u get cheap service with it)
*Uniassist fees(if needed)= 105€ for three schools Rates dependent.
*Blocked account opening(after admission)= 7k Rates dependent tho, prepaid international envelope about 10k more or less, Bank statement showing total sum of 8790€ equivalent in naira with the present rates at that time.
*Visa fee(Varies) =60€ Rates dependent, Prepaid self adressed envelope 1k--4k, depends on ur location.
Blocked account money: 8790€. Rates dependent
Flight fee(Varies) : Rates dependent

Miscellaneous : Tfare, Gala and coke money for the road, Recharge card, Photocopy and the likes,Internet, Money to b spent for getting out your transcripts, Semester fee(if needed for online enrollment) (if need be), All i can think off for now grin
Wow...May the blessings of God never elude you. Actually, you did more than what I'd needed. Now looking that the 8790€ block account fee alone, with the current exchange rate...don't you think it's even more than the 3.5m? Buhari spoil things for Guys oooo...no be small. Was actually thinking 2.5 would be enough prior to the exchange rate ish.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2016
UncleJudax:

It doesn't come only in the morning. Mine came around 1:30pm.

I think A.M = Approval Mail...if so, A.M mail=Tautology?

No. That is not the case. Before, visa success mail used to go like this unlike what we are having now. "In the A.M matter you are kindly requested to come to the visa section of the consulate with 3 months travel insurance and passport Mondays-Fridays 8h-9h". But once it is only passport they ask you to come with without the insurance; that is 90-98% of what you are guessing. A.M is a latin word which means, Ante Meridiem (Before mid day), while the PM means "Post Meridiem", (meaning after midday). That is the reason why you can easily understand the exact period that someone is talking about when someone said 10am or 10pm without asking further question whether he is referring to 10 in the morning or 10 in the night. So it simply means, "in the morning matter between 8h-9h, which is as good as 8am - 9am". Shalom

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2016
chrisley024:
Your DB remains active while you don't need another interview. I think you shouldn't tell embassy to cease processing your visa.

Thanks for your response, I thought I was going to need another interview since I will be using a new school.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2016
as at March this year, 2.5M would have done just fine.
But change affect am also, you can't predict next year.. just sit down and Monitor d economy.. and by next year If d rates are favourable, u cn go for it.. if not.. u cn try another lesser Eu country.
Damolux01:
Wow...May the blessings of God never elude you. Actually, you did more than what I'd needed. Now looking that the 8790€ block account fee alone, with the current exchange rate...don't you think it's even more than the 3.5m? Buhari spoil things for Guys oooo...no be small. Was actually thinking 2.5 would be enough prior to the exchange rate ish.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Damolux01(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2016
chinok97:
as at March this year, 2.5M would have done just fine.
But change affect am also, you can't predict next year.. just sit down and Monitor d economy.. and by next year If d rates are favourable, u cn go for it.. if not.. u cn try another lesser Eu country.
Talking about other EU countries...which ones do you have in mind? Do help with budget please...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2016
michlan:

Thanks for your response, I thought I was going to need another interview since I will be using a new school.

If you are using different school from the one you used for interview, I don't think you can differ your visa application. You can only defer if you are using the same school and the same course in the following semester or the period you are deferring your program and visa application to. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dankeschon: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2016
Nnamdyjoe:
Its now 9990, I used it on monday
pls @Nnamdyjoe how and where exactly do I get pls; this is really urgent
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2016
honourableseyi:

No. That is not the case. Before, visa success mail used to go like this unlike what we are having now. "In the A.M matter you are kindly requested to come to the visa section of the consulate with 3 months travel insurance and passport Mondays-Fridays 8h-9h". But once it is only passport they ask you to come with without the insurance; that is 90-98% of what you are guessing. A.M is a latin word which means, Ante Meridiem (Before mid day), while the PM means "Post Meridiem", (meaning after midday). That is the reason why you can easily understand the exact period that someone is talking about when someone said 10am or 10pm without asking further question whether he is referring to 10 in the morning or 10 in the night. So it simply means, "in the morning matter between 8h-9h, which is as good as 8am - 9am". Shalom
My "A.M matter/mail" came in @1:30pm Monday, 29th August 2016. So, as I have said...we probably should get a new name for it, ja?

DankeSehr.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2016
honourableseyi:

If you are using different school from the one you used for interview, I don't think you can differ your visa application. You can only defer if you are using the same school and the same course in the following semester or the period you are deferring your program and visa application to. Shalom

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chinok already did. ARMANIII MAIL. grin grin

UncleJudax:

My "A.M matter/mail" came in @1:30pm Monday, 29th August 2016. So, as I have said...we probably should get a new name for it, ja?

DankeSehr.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
UncleJudax:

DankeSehr.

I am not talking or arguing about the name it should be called, rather; I am only explaining the origin of why it is called AM mail. You can't have "In the AM matter" in your visa mail; that I am very sure of because they don't add it anymore. As for the bolded, it is not about the time the mail comes in but when the embassy will ask you to come with your travel insurance and passport. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omooghene: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hello All , please any hints on how to ace the interview for Visa application for student visa at the german embassy here in Lasgos. A sister desperately needs some hints
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ogompaul(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Please o, what's the way forward for form A. Which bank is the fastest now. Any info would be appreciated and if direct contact is provided, it would be awesome. One love
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
LOL, the change affect every other EU country also, you can backdate the thread 8-10pages back, when bandeco was talking about denmark and sweden. I also heard romania is a cool country..student jobs dey, moderate tuition fees around 3000$-5000$(Not with this new rates oh sad ) and very affordable standard of living, almost the same with poland and hungary. All in All, i still prefer Germany but if you believe the finance needed for Germany processing is gonna be much for ya, then research for others using bachelorsportal.eu and the likes.
My 7blessings; Hope and pray the rates become affordable as at next year. Double your hustle from now.
Damolux01:
Talking about other EU countries...which ones do you have in mind? Do help with budget please...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Go through the thread , August 9 downwards...You'ld see Interview Transcripts. For Msc, know a lot about your bachelor thesis, books and all. for Bsc prepare for a short test. Be able to answer compulsory questions about your state and Germany. Above all, Pray and commit into God's Hands , U'ld be fine wink wink
omooghene:
Hello All , please any hints on how to ace the interview for Visa application for student visa at the german embassy here in Lasgos. A sister desperately needs some hints

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by solarrr: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
Please Prof i sent you a personal message to ur inbox. can u reply please..

Visa interview. 29/07/2016
Visa mail. 22/08/2016

15 working days (filled with HBP) .

Thank you Eke40seven, Dolpaz, Liftedkris, Isidollarboy, Kuthvic, et al.

[/quote]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by solarrr: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
UncleJudax:
Visa don sure! A.M mail dropped today.

Good day bro. can you privately send me a message here. i have a question to ask you on the german student visa. i got a similar msg on the 22 of August 2016 from the embassy. Thanks

Timeline
Interview: 02/08/16
Confirmation of funding: 09/08/16
A.M mail : 29/08/16
City: Giessen

Thanks to everyone. Success!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by solarrr: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Please bro. can u privately send me a message here? i want to ask u a question on the german visa mail. i got that same mail on 22 august 2016

Timeline
Interview: 02/08/16
Confirmation of funding: 09/08/16
A.M mail : 29/08/16
City: Giessen

Thanks to everyone. Success![/quote]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Please help me out room, I would like to know if one has to attend studienkolleg if going for a masters programme. I was admitted at TU ilmenau yesterday but I am seriously disturbed about the one year preparatory course to be done in the university of applied science Nordhausen. Will a student going for masters need such as I tend to believe that studienkolleg is like a college. Does Ilmenau admission always come with this preparatory palava ni or wat. Is it a must I do this? please help a brother. Attached below is the file.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nnamdyjoe: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Computer village u will pass slot, like u heading to nipost, or 60 Allen avenue Ikeja, or Airport road, stop at 7/8 bustop, u will see their headoffice.
Dankeschon:

pls @Nnamdyjoe how and where exactly do I get pls; this is really urgent
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tolasa(f): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
Visa interview :09/08/2016
Db funding :07/09/2019(not form A)
Db confirmation :09/09/2016@ 11.45am
Visa mail:09/09/2016 @2.45pm.
I wish all awaitee success . Thanks!

15 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
tolasa:
cool
Congratulobia!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Pls house, any scholarship available in Germo that requires not work experience like Daad?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by teeybros: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nnamdyjoe:
Computer village u will pass slot, like u heading to nipost, or 60 Allen avenue Ikeja, or Airport road, stop at 7/8 bustop, u will see their headoffice.

hello everyone,
I go my A.M last week wednesday.... thank to everyone for info, advice etc. Please, is anyone in the house going to frankfurt(frankfurt university of Applied Sciences or cologne(technology art sciences, Koln)? and for those that are in Germany already,please i need advice on as regards the two cities in terms of language, job and standard of living. i actually got admitted in both schools for High integrity systems and communication systems and networks respectively. i will be flying a day after independence by Gods grace.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
teeybros:

hello everyone,
I go my A.M last week wednesday.... thank to everyone for info, advice etc. Please, is anyone in the house going to frankfurt(frankfurt university of Applied Sciences or cologne(technology art sciences, Koln)? and for those that are in Germany already,please i need advice on as regards the two cities in terms of language, job and standard of living. i actually got admitted in both schools for High integrity systems and communication systems and networks respectively. i will be flying a day after independence by Gods grace.
tolasa:
Congratulations to you two, come to Deutschland and succeed!

chinok97:
LOL, the change affect every other EU country also, you can backdate the thread 8-10pages back, when bandeco was talking about denmark and sweden. I also heard romania is a cool country..student jobs dey, moderate tuition fees around 3000$-5000$(Not with this new rates oh sad ) and very affordable standard of living, almost the same with poland and hungary. All in All, i still prefer Germany but if you believe the finance needed for Germany processing is gonna be much for ya, then research for others using bachelorsportal.eu and the likes.
My 7blessings; Hope and pray the rates become affordable as at next year. Double your hustle from now.
Ah! Romanians and polish people wey dey drag job with boys for Lager?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Anyone going to Siegen who has gotten the Visa?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
tolasa:

You got it in one day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.