Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911846 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kazeem12345: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
thatafricanchic:
Anyone going to Siegen who has gotten the Visa?
I understand how you are feeling. Maybe you should mail alien office in Siegen or check if you can call them...It's frustrating waiting for A.M mail after sending DB confirmation for weeks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tolasa(f): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
thatafricanchic:

You got it in one day?
yes i did.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thatafricanchic: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Kazeem12345:
I understand how you are feeling. Maybe you should mail alien office in Siegen or check if you can call them...It's frustrating waiting for A.M mail after sending DB confirmation for weeks.

Thanks. Will the embassy know I've sent them (alien office) the mail?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by naijaobi(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
UncleJudax:

I sent him a private message on facebook...about two weeks now...no reply.

I am thinking he doesnt use the account anymore.

You spoke with him recently?

Thanks
Bros u can lie oo undecided
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by naijaobi(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
chinok97:
Go through the thread , August 9 downwards...You'ld see Interview Transcripts. For Msc, know a lot about your bachelor thesis, books and all. for Bsc prepare for a short test. Be able to answer compulsory questions about your state and Germany. Above all, Pray and commit into God's Hands , U'ld be fine wink wink
Romania ke?. Lol. Enter germany and see as dem full everywhere dey look for job
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by naijaobi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
teeybros:

hello everyone,
I go my A.M last week wednesday.... thank to everyone for info, advice etc. Please, is anyone in the house going to frankfurt(frankfurt university of Applied Sciences or cologne(technology art sciences, Koln)? and for those that are in Germany already,please i need advice on as regards the two cities in terms of language, job and standard of living. i actually got admitted in both schools for High integrity systems and communication systems and networks respectively. i will be flying a day after independence by Gods grace.

Job wise, select frankfurt. But then It all depends on you. Maybe you will prefer the course were admitted in Köln.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kazeem12345: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
thatafricanchic:

Thanks. Will the embassy know I've sent them (alien office) the mail?
am not sure and if they do, that won't make them castigate you I assume. Just comport yourself in a formal way dealing with alien office. I know someone that sent DB confirmation to embassy and alien office during summer intake. Have heard of someone that even called them to know why his application was taking eternity to be processed. If your enrolment is around the corner, biko call them but diligently converse with them.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kazeem12345: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
ThePfarrer:

Please, how do you mail a city's Alien Office?
Google for your city alien office, you should get a favourable return from any search engine or ask guys that are in that city for help.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tolasa(f): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
ThePfarrer:

Congratulations.

Did you send the confirmation to the Consulate? If yes, please what email address did you send it to? Thank you.
yes i sent it to the consulate through the first email addy dt was sent immediately after the interview for funding and also to the email addy dt sent a reminder 3 days ago.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
tolasa:
Visa interview :09/08/2016
Db funding :07/09/2019(not form A)
Db confirmation :09/09/2016@ 11.45am
Visa mail:09/09/2016 @2.45pm.
I wish all awaitee success . Thanks!
congrats, what city are u headed pls?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pauluche: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
biglord:
bros person say dhl too high, u say make e try UPS. Nawa o. U be good advisor sha. Lol
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Damolux01(m): 12:07am On Sep 10, 2016
chinok97:
LOL, the change affect every other EU country also, you can backdate the thread 8-10pages back, when bandeco was talking about denmark and sweden. I also heard romania is a cool country..student jobs dey, moderate tuition fees around 3000$-5000$(Not with this new rates oh sad ) and very affordable standard of living, almost the same with poland and hungary. All in All, i still prefer Germany but if you believe the finance needed for Germany processing is gonna be much for ya, then research for others using bachelorsportal.eu and the likes.
My 7blessings; Hope and pray the rates become affordable as at next year. Double your hustle from now.
Thanks bro...Germany is still my preferred destination....I swear! #Doubling my hustle is an understatement...By His grace...i'll sextuple it. Lol! Pls kindly advice me about Schools and Locations in Germany...Like some peeps here always say never near East Germany n all that...what's ur take on this saying sir?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2016
Lol, You and Eke Mean them Draculans gaan grin grin....thanks for the info..
Cc; Damolux01, pls make your research before putting head, anyways Germo dream aint impossible with this new rates!!
Brace up wink wink, Godspeed
naijaobi:

Romania ke?. Lol. Enter germany and see as dem full everywhere dey look for job
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 12:22am On Sep 10, 2016
Lol, my legs never touch center Germany yet sef grin grin , well do your research on them locations, or rather still someone with better insight shuld reply.
I cant advise you schools, without knowing your intended course
Damolux01:
Thanks bro...Germany is still my preferred destination....I swear! #Doubling my hustle is an understatement...By His grace...i'll sextuple it. Lol! Pls kindly advice me about Schools and Locations in Germany...Like some peeps here always say never near East Germany n all that...what's ur take on this saying sir?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cupid007: 12:27am On Sep 10, 2016
Pauluche:

how recent was this and which branch
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tolasa(f): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2016
ThePfarrer:

Ok. I need the email address, I want to send my funding confirmation to them.
biglord:
congrats, what city are u headed pls?
ThePfarrer:

Ok. I need the email address, I want to send my funding confirmation to them.
rk-visa21@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de, info@lagos.auswaertiges-amt.de.
Am going to offenburg in baden wurttemberg
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Seancypher: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2016
pls my name is Richard, I have Been following this tread for a long time now, but I got a question to ask. does anyone know any good university that I can study economics in Germany.
.I would prefer schools in Berlin but any suggestions is open to me.
I Also want to confirm if my waec result will be enough as a proof of previous high school diploma?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2016
naijaobi:

Bros u can lie oo undecided
Lie ke! I did send you a message brother. Why would l lie? shocked

I still need to talk to you sha...if you don't mind.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2016
tolasa:
rk-visa21@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de, info@lagos.auswaertiges-amt.de.
Am going to offenburg in baden wurttemberg
nice, I am going to Baden-Wurttemberg too, the city of Ulm to be precise
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2016
Hi...Good morning. If you have been following the thread for a long time like you said, You will definitely know how to go about answering the question yourself. Anyways, you can always check daad.de for a list of schools where you can study economics. and for the bolded, NO!

The
Seancypher:
pls my name is Richard, I have Been following this tread for a long time now, but I got a question to ask. does anyone know any good university that I can study economics in Germany.
.I would prefer schools in Berlin but any suggestions is open to me.
I Also want to confirm if my waec result will be enough as a proof of previous high school diploma?

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Damolux01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
chinok97:
Lol, my legs never touch center Germany yet sef grin grin , well do your research on them locations, or rather still someone with better insight shuld reply.
I cant advise you schools, without knowing your intended course
Graduated from International Relations...Looking at having my Msc in d same course or Sociology.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Negro1986(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Good evening guys, please what does it mean for an admission to be Degree program with restricted admission.. i really don't understand?, does it mean that the admission is meant only for germans or that the admission will be too strict. ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by billiondd: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Negro1986:
Good evening guys, please what does it mean for an admission to be Degree program with restricted admission.. i really don't understand?, does it mean that the admission is meant only for Germans or that the admission will be too strict. ?
Well I think its a bit of both.. Preference may be given to locals b4 international students are considered. That's just my POV
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by isidollarboy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Negro1986:
Good evening guys, please what does it mean for an admission to be Degree program with restricted admission.. i really don't understand?, does it mean that the admission is meant only for germans or that the admission will be too strict. ?
best qualified candidate..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Negro1986:
Simple. Means there's a limited number of students they would admit.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royalflyness: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Negro1986:

Limited spaces (maybe 35 or 30), spaces are available for the best of the best... you never can tell, do your homework well and you just might have a chance to be selected

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by praiseovie(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
hello house, abeg Deutsche bank don start again, even after using new form and even over complete funds in multiple bank statements. Only God go judge those particular workers for that student department. please those of you who has successfully gotten account details, and had used new form with multiple bank statements, either at Lagos consulate or The embassy in abuja, how did you do it. ?
the form filling, and the nature of the bank statements, especially how you filled the form. I really need help, maybe sending me the already filled form. please pm me or email via ejoviemutachere@yahoo.com, or add me on whatsapp 08057078787. thanks and God bless. happy Sunday all
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
Negro1986:
it just means the spaces are limited so not everyone that qualifies will get in but the top applications based on the schools selection criteria and no it doesn't mean it's for Germans only. They just have a certain number. Like in my case just 27 applications where accepted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.