Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (914155 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by drosaxz123: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hey bro...I think we 're on the same page. Please let's relate...osiaosarenoma@gmail.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
etinergy:

Mail the embassy asking them whatsup

I have sent the confirmation letter about 4 times, i have been calling the embassy official line still nothing
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seolala: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
i am in thesame shoe and it is almost leading to depression. They just at least confirm receipt of the DB confirmation. I don tire ohhhhhh
Chiznonso:

I have sent the confirmation letter about 4 times, i have been calling the embassy official line still nothing
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by krasavchikMD: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
seolala:
i am in thesame shoe and it is almost leading to depression. They just at least confirm receipt of the DB confirmation. I don tire ohhhhhh
When was your interview?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Chiznonso:

What city are you going to? What date did you do the interview? You may contact the alien office in Germany to know if your visa has been approved.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arizona263(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good evening all, please is there anyone who has interview tomorrow in lagos here? I have interview tomorrow by 8am in the morning, am going to Rhine Waal to study electronics, please are they calculations for BSC engineering students during the interview? I will also like to know if anyone knows where I can buy Neco scratch cards for the interview, already got the one for waec.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Arizona263:
Good evening all, please is there anyone who has interview tomorrow in lagos here? I have interview tomorrow by 8am in the morning, am going to Rhine Waal to study electronics, please are they calculations for BSC engineering students during the interview? I will also like to know if anyone knows where I can buy Neco scratch cards for the interview, already got the one for waec.
Thanks
Hey! What's the purpose of your scratch cards when you even submit your Waec/Neco certificates??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by johnsonnob: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good evening everyone, Pleases can anyone here confirm for me, if B.Y Mafit limited is legit for registration for TOEFL, I plan to register through with
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arizona263(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
okezie007:

Hey! What's the purpose of your scratch cards when you even submit your Waec/Neco certificates??

It's a requirement you are meant to submit, the embassy needs the scratch card to verify the authenticity of your waec and neco results, you don't expect them to use their money to buy it and verify your result for you. if you have been to the interview you would know that. Atleast that's what am meant to understand. Please everyone I need solutions or advise in regards to my issue and not answering my questions with questions.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Plismoll: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
lobito007:
Faith is when you are yet to fund blocked acct, yet, go ahead to buy winter jackets and travelling box. This, I did yesterday, and, ecobank, out of the blues, debited me today. Rate was N420/EUR.

Congrats @Lobito,MSPE class TUM WS'16 earnestly await your arrival. You needed to see how the whole class was staring at me while introducing myself during orientation today. I was the only African present.

I pray Nigeria's economy gets better. Six Nigerians and One Burkinababe (7 Africans out of 104 admits) were admitted for the course. Unfortunately, I have only seen myself and much later, the Burkinababe entered the hall (glad Lobito is joining soon). Largely, this is due to the present forex crisis in Nigeria.

Nigeria shall rise again. Amen!!!

8 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
If any1 has applied to university of bremen for CIT for summer start,Lets keep in touch.also if there is any intended applicant for technical university Hamburg for information and communication systems and also for Technical university munchen for masters power engineering for winter start,lets rubby mind together via PM ourselves. cool...all the way from Canada thread i came from to embrace german thread for a successful admission/visa next year.

Any other school opened for admission now please i wld like to be informed to apply as i studied Electrical Electronics Engineering.if such school requires toefl,ielts,gre...it wldnt interest me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Plismoll:

Congrats @Lobito,MSPE class TUM WS'16 earnestly await your arrival. You needed to see how the whole class was staring at me while introducing myself during orientation today. I was the only African present.

I pray Nigeria's economy gets better. Six Nigerians and One Burkinababe (7 Africans out of 104 admits) were admitted for the course. Unfortunately, I have only seen myself and much later, the Burkinababe entered the hall (glad Lobito is joining soon). Largely, this is due to the present forex crisis in Nigeria.

Nigeria shall rise again. Amen!!!
Say wahr?? 104 omg! This is magnanimously numreounte! I know a guy who has deferred. Another has travelled. That makes 3 of us attending. Looks like the other 3 may have also deferred. I have forwarded my db alert to the consulate. They only replied my mail of yesterday in which I requested to send the swift copy to them. They said they have been mandated by law to issue visa only by DB alert. They have, however, not sent me AM mail despite receiving my funding mail.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by johnsonnob: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
somebody should help me please..Good evening everyone, Pleases can anyone here confirm for me, if B.Y Mafit limited is legit for registrationfor TOEFL, I plan to register through them
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
johnsonnob:
Good evening everyone, Pleases can anyone here confirm for me, if B.Y Mafit limited is legit for registration for TOEFL, I plan to register through with

As far as am concerned, it is legit
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Plismoll: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
lobito007:

Say wahr?? 104 omg! This is magnanimously numreounte! I know a guy who has deferred. Another has travelled. That makes 3 of us attending. Looks like the other 3 may have also deferred. I have forwarded my db alert to the consulate. They only replied my mail of yesterday in which I requested to send the swift copy to them. They said they have been mandated by law to issue visa only by DB alert. They have, however, not sent me AM mail despite receiving my funding mail.

Ja, out of 1431 applicants, about 130 were admitted and 104 accepted the admission. About 80 have enrolled and resumed, expecting 24 more to resume. All will work out just fine for you. Have a safe trip to Munich!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mavenprosper: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Arizona263:
Thanks

Please i would like to know the documents or requirements you used in applying to rhine waal for a Bsc course admission. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
idrisaleo1:
You welcome baba, I'm interested in their response though
Have sent a mail, still waiting for response
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kennynelcon(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
michV:
If any1 has applied to university of bremen for CIT for summer start,Lets keep in touch.also if there is any intended applicant for technical university Hamburg for information and communication systems and also for Technical university munchen for masters power engineering for winter start,lets rubby mind together via PM ourselves. cool...all the way from Canada thread i came from to embrace german thread for a successful admission/visa next year.

Any other school opened for admission now please i wld like to be informed to apply as i studied Electrical Electronics Engineering.if such school requires toefl,ielts,gre...it wldnt interest me
TUM Is good and that power program is very competitive. Expect a Skype video interview,but let your sop be strong and convincing enough, then make sure your power courses in undergraduate level are good. I pray u get admitted. The process is very fast.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ezer20(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
@lobito007, you once posted that your enrollment deadline is on the 13th of October I.e today. Did you send a letter of extension of your enrollment deadline to the embassy? Or am I wrong about your enrollment deadline?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 1:47am On Oct 14, 2016
Arizona263:

It's a requirement you are meant to submit, the embassy needs the scratch card to verify the authenticity of your waec and neco results, you don't expect them to use their money to buy it and verify your result for you. if you have been to the interview you would know that. Atleast that's what am meant to understand. Please everyone I need solutions or advise in regards to my issue and not answering my questions with questions.
Lol @"you don't expect them to use their money to buy and verify your result for you" - that was your understanding. However, as a requirement I get that.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 4:55am On Oct 14, 2016
lobito007:

What city are you going to? What date did you do the interview? You may contact the alien office in Germany to know if your visa has been approved.

Aachen, MAY 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 4:58am On Oct 14, 2016
Plismoll:

Ja, out of 1431 applicants, about 130 were admitted and 104 accepted the admission. About 80 have enrolled and resumed, expecting 24 more to resume. All will work out just fine for you. Have a safe trip to Munich!

When is your enrolment deadline?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 5:01am On Oct 14, 2016
Plismoll:

Thanks brother.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 5:02am On Oct 14, 2016
ezer20:
@lobito007, you once posted that your enrollment deadline is on the 13th of October I.e today. Did you send a letter of extension of your enrollment deadline to the embassy? Or am I wrong about your enrollment deadline?
Nope! I only said lectures begin 17th. Enrollment deadline is mid Nov.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 5:04am On Oct 14, 2016
lobito007:

Can U believe I emailed them(embassy people) my PTDF overseas scholarship award letter showing my stipends which is almost double the 8000 euros minimum stipend per year, they still rejected it, I had to borrow money from my Bro to fill up mydeutsche acct and later I will repay me when PTDF pays since PTDF pays biannually( 6-6months)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Qabt(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2016
Are there TOEFL exam centres in Ilorin? Please I need an answer
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Chiznonso:

Can U believe I emailed them(embassy people) my PTDF overseas scholarship award letter showing my stipends which is almost double the 8000 euros minimum stipend per year, they still rejected it, I had to borrow money from my Bro to fill up mydeutsche acct and later I will repay me when PTDF pays since PTDF pays biannually( 6-6months)

Whats swift copy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafranBushBoy: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2016
michV:

CIT is present sir smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2016
Qabt:
Are there TOEFL exam centres in Ilorin? Please I need an answer
I don't think there is, but you can contact them. are u staying in ilorin, give me ur numba make we relate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by idrisaleo1: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2016
OJCITY22:

Have sent a mail, still waiting for response
And the response will be favourable

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2016
Chiznonso:

I knew this wld happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.