Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910671 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 1:33am On Oct 28, 2016
bogolobango:
@ the gurus in the house i intend applying for German tourist visa all my documents are intact the issue I'm having is I have 700k left in my buh the inflow nd outflow aren't bad what are my chances
Just ensure before you apply that your last six months inflow is usually upto min of €8960 monthly before any outflow. #TrustMeYourGood
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MercyLady3: 3:19am On Oct 28, 2016
How long does it takes you to finish your masters degree? [For those that have been in Germany for some time ago]

About how many months?

Did you spend up to three years?

Hope it is not a problem?

Did you know students spending more than the expected program period?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 28, 2016
hadassaheke:

Hi, Try TUM's Msc in Earth Oriented Space Science & Technology, ESPACE.

Thanks a lot for the link ma'am. I checked the site and requirement. I found out that they require strong background in maths and physics during undergraduate.
My prob is I didn't do physics then.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MercyLady3: 5:40am On Oct 28, 2016
Guys, for those that have finished in Germany and back to Nigeria, [aanyone can reply to this]

Did you close your German bank account after you are back to Nigeria or you can still keep that account opened?

What are the consequences? Any formal requirement that your account should be mandatorily closed because your period of permit is expired/over ?

Hope there won't be unnecessary charges?

Can you still keep the account active/opened even though you will be in Nigeria for a long period.

Guys pls reply...much love.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by styles2009: 6:39am On Oct 28, 2016
Abbienaij:
Hi guys! Please i need help from those that applied to universities at germany and are now successfully studying at their various institutions. One, is it compulsory to have your certificates certified and if so, how can i do mine cos I'm presently not in Nigeria and I don't know how i can do the certification from here in the UK. Also, i would appreciate if anyone studying there presently could please pm me about the visa processing. I'm really concerned and I don't want to make any mistakes.
Please i need info on Leipzig uni, rhein waal, freiburg uni and unibremen. Thanks in advance.
The German embassy in London should do it for free as i did mine several times in Milan Italy.
No need to send them to naija.
Make sure you go there personally with originals and copies
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iamzizou: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2016
mavenprosper:
please how am i suppose 2 send my db funding confirmation to the embassy......is it tru d "info@lago.diplo.de" email or anyother way.
send it to the address that requested for DB confimation
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakesidepapa(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2016
Abbienaij:

Please i want to know if this is the case of 'either a sponsor or a blocked account '

Sponsorship letter or blocked account
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by computaholicGoc(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Arizona263:

You mind telling me why you never went to Rhine Waal again? I got admitted there and am currently waiting for the AM mail, its almost 2 weeks now after my interview. What changed your mind from Rhine waal?

I know of some ppl in ur shoes ..what do u think cud have been the problem?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Please how much does it cost to mail documents of application to universities in Germany via.

DHL
NIPOST

& What is the likely duration for it to be delivered.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Obiwannn: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
The testimony that supersedes all testimonies...

Wait for it!!!

If you are yet to book your ticket on board the Winter 2016/2017 plane, you are hereby advised to quickly dp so as the pilot of this long awaited flight just boarded the plane. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bogolobango(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
@okezie007 pls elaborate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by okezie007(m): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
bogolobango:
@okezie007 pls elaborate
Before you apply ensure your bank account has had monthly deposits of €8960 for period of six months. Your 700k doesn't demonstrate financial competence in their own minds except you've very good employment to go with it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dayzzy(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2016
hello guys, once again am here to seek help. as i said before, i plan on applying next year and i need b1 or b2 cert for language proficiency proof. i tried contacting goethe few weeks back hoping that i could enrol during this sch break period buh i was told that there aint space anymre and i should wait till jan nxt year. i definitely dont av time due to sch resumption so i concluded that i will just register for exam in goethe institute and study on my own which is the hard part. i started last week, went to youtube and downloaded some series, also got duolingo app. to cut my epistle short, i need materials that can help me from my bosses that passed through my stage either at the institute or on their own or better still if any1 wants to recommend a book/pdf for me;i will be grateful....i have to understand this frigging lang b4 march nxt year.

Danke. wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arizona263(m): 2:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Dayzzy:
hello guys, once again am here to seek help. as i said before, i plan on applying next year and i need b1 or b2 cert for language proficiency proof. i tried contacting goethe few weeks back hoping that i could enrol during this sch break period buh i was told that there aint space anymre and i should wait till jan nxt year. i definitely dont av time due to sch resumption so i concluded that i will just register for exam in goethe institute and study on my own which is the hard part. i started last week, went to youtube and downloaded some series, also got duolingo app. to cut my epistle short, i need materials that can help me from my bosses that passed through my stage either at the institute or on their own or better still if any1 wants to recommend a book/pdf for me;i will be grateful....i have to understand this frigging lang b4 march nxt year.

Danke. wink

It's not a must that you must learn the language in Goethe Institut, since you are running out of time, why not look for other private language centers around you where you can learn German and then later you can go and write the exam at Goethe Institut lagos, I have studied German from A1 to B1, if you think it's something you can learn on your own, then you are wrong, ofcourse the youtube videos and the duolingo app is still very important, but if you really wanna pass the German language exams, just respect the language and get your self registered in a German class, missing a single comma or any puntuation mark in a sentence is already a very big error you won't wanna make in your schreiben, am not even gonna talk about hören or sprechen yet. Then lesen? Hmmmm.
Ofcourse, it's just an opinion of mine. Others are welcome to give you their own opinion.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Evachi: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2016
Good morning all

please I am new here, I have been offered admission and hv applied for a Student visa interview with my docs (admission letter, passport data page and prove of finance) attached on the 21th of Oct. uptil date I have not received any response from the embassy. I hv sent series of reminder msgs yet, no response.

pls if u have any idea of what the delay might be about, ur kind reply will be appreciated.

God bless
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Evachi:
Good morning all

please I am new here, I have been offered admission and hv applied for a Student visa interview with my docs (admission letter, passport data page and prove of finance) attached on the 21th of Oct. uptil date I have not received any response from the embassy. I hv sent series of reminder msgs yet, no response.

pls if u have any idea of what the delay might be about, ur kind reply will be appreciated.

God bless

send your email to the german embassy,abuja.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Evachi: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2016
futurewise11:

send your email to the german embassy,abuja.
okay, thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MercyLady3: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2016
@futurewise11, @justwise, @nevilbolt, @obiwan, @Arizona263, and every other important gurus.

Abeg, help me answer my questions quoted below:
If you read this post, just chip in something. Na learn I wonn learn. Thanks. Hope my questions are not too strong

MercyLady3:
How long does it takes you to finish your masters degree? [For those that have been in Germany for some time ago]
About how many months?
Did you spend up to three years?
Hope it is not a problem?
Did you know students spending more than the expected program period?

MercyLady3:
Guys, for those that have finished in Germany and back to Nigeria, [aanyone can reply to this]
Did you close your German bank account after you are back to Nigeria or you can still keep that account opened?
What are the consequences? Any formal requirement that your account should be mandatorily closed because your period of permit is expired/over ?
Hope there won't be unnecessary charges?
Can you still keep the account active/opened even though you will be in Nigeria for a long period.
Guys pls reply...much love.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2016
MercyLady3:
@futurewise11, @justwise, @nevilbolt, @obiwan, @Arizona263, and every other important gurus.

Abeg, help me answer my questions quoted below:
If you read this post, just chip in something. Na learn I wonn learn. Thanks. Hope my questions are not too strong

you can stay more than your study period over here.normally most masters program here is 18-24 months duration but its not mandatory you finish within two years.

futurewise11
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dronoms: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
I had the same problem, it took me over 10 days to get a date, here is what I did and I got an interview date the next business day, I sent an email to the general consular in lagos and surprisingly about 24 hours later my series of emails to student@... was replied to. Don't bother sending abuja any email because they won't do anything except the go ahead comes from lagos.
Evachi:
Good morning all

God bless

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Evachi: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
@Dronoms I will do just that too. Danke schön
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Wardchris: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
etinergy:
Dear Sir,
(Please quote a.m. ref.-no.)
In the a.m. matter you are kindly requested to come to the visa section of the Consulate General
during business hours:
Mondays-Fridays from 8.00 h till 9.00 h
Please bring along your passport and a travel health insurance valid for 3 months starting from
the date of travel (plus one photo copy).
In order to ensure admission you are requested to present this letter at the gate.
Yours faithfully,
Polzin

Please that's the AM I got, no mention of travel

date or the 7 days stuff I see on other people's own. I just submitted tho, will I get my visa immediately? , should I state the a.m reference number on the envelope I submitted?? ?

Have you gotten your visa yet ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ifemi555: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Someone is in urgent need of accommodation in Essen. Kindly help a brother.

Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dayzzy(m): 12:55am On Oct 30, 2016
Arizona263:

It's not a must that you must learn the language in Goethe Institut, since you are running out of time, why not look for other private language centers around you where you can learn German and then later you can go and write the exam at Goethe Institut lagos, I have studied German from A1 to B1, if you think it's something you can learn on your own, then you are wrong, ofcourse the youtube videos and the duolingo app is still very important, but if you really wanna pass the German language exams, just respect the language and get your self registered in a German class, missing a single comma or any puntuation mark in a sentence is already a very big error you won't wanna make in your schreiben, am not even gonna talk about hören or sprechen yet. Then lesen? Hmmmm.
Ofcourse, it's just an opinion of mine. Others are welcome to give you their own opinion.
tank you so much. i don reason am...currently searching for a tutor..

One mre tin, hope B1 is okay for study?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dayzzy(m): 1:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 1:51am On Oct 30, 2016
lobito007:

Thanks baba. As touching the start of lectures this week, how intensive is it especially for fresh students? I may not travel till sat, which means missing a whole week of classes. How difficult might it be catching up on these missed classes of the first week?

How far U?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ogompaul(m): 3:27am On Oct 30, 2016
I think you have done what you ought to but if at this moment you haven't heard anything from them, I will text you what the embassy told someone I know last week Thursday 27.10.2016 theye told him to get a letter from BTU that he can still join the course if they give him visa buh when BTU was contacted, they said No. Just guess you know the rest buh you can keep trying until late you get a concrete response from them
Principe:
Good evening fam.
I did my visa interview on the 19 of sept 2016 at Abuja.Since then I have not heard from the embassy.I called embassy today the lady did not give me any satisfactory response.

I have mailed the alien Office of Cottbus more than four times since last week but no reply from them;I have also been calling their office line but they did not pick my calls.

Please what do I do?

cc:eke4seven
bolabae
futurewise
williamso
ogompaul
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arizona263(m): 4:54am On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=Dayzzy post=50616993]tank you so much. i don reason am...currently searching for a tutor..

One mre tin, hope B1 is okay for study?[/quote

Once you are going to be studying in German, i believe B1 is enough to get you an admission and take you through your visa process but once you get to Germany you are required to continue from B2 and get to atleast C1 before you can now start your degree course, mind you, studying German in Germany can be very expensive, it's far cheaper in Nigeria here.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2016
Please I need info on what documents to Notirize,I about submitting my documents to a lawyer,I just included my Bsc cert nd transcript,my waec and Ielts,please I want to know if that's all,I am applying thru Uniassist so pls help me clarify.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dayzzy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=Arizona263 post=50617865][/quote]oh God bless you for me..

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.