Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (910643 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2016
House i was recently refuse a business visa..their reason re that i will stay beyond d expiry n duration of the visa..pls wat can i do
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MercyLady3: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2016
How many bank account should you have opened if you are staying overseas temporarily [you came for studies in two European countries] ?

[You wish to still have those account opened even after your return to Nigeria]

Is it advisable to just keep that account opened in case of opportunities?

Guys, what is your take on this matter?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by proficiency(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2016
promzyphyno:

1.00 is the minimum pas grade in Nigeria from your CGPA of 3.73,your score in german grading is 2.0 which is okay....hope this helps
d minimum pass grade in Nigeria now is 1.5 not 1.0..tanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by proficiency(m): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2016
ziggy3579:
Thanks bro, I was calculating the minimum pass mark as 1.5 instead of 1.0. Appreciate
. you were right.. it is 1.5..currently
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dronoms: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Hey guys, I need to forward my blocked account funded email from db to the embassy in lagos, anyone got an email for the department I have to send it to?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ziggy3579: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
I taught as much, 1.5 is for 3rd class which is the pass mark for Nigeria
proficiency:
. you were right.. it is 1.5..currently
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by promzyphyno(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
proficiency:

My bad,thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by promzyphyno(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
proficiency:

My bad,thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yemmola: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
Joysmart:
what proof of finance did you submit??
Did you open deutsche bank account or is it sponsorship letter??
Cos if it's not any of the two then there's problem

Kk
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yemmola: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Joysmart:

Evachi, it took German Embassy two weeks before they could book me for an appointment. So you need to have a bit patient. I will also advise you call them to make an inquiry about it. Goodluck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
Those that applied to uni bremen, any news cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Those that applied to uni bremen, any news cheesy
i did too.i guess you can still know the progress of ur application by loggin on to know the status of ur application but as for now,nothing..i guess the admission roll out will start from ending of december and january 2017

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
michV:
i did too.i guess you can still know the progress of ur application by loggin on to know the status of ur application but as for now,nothing..i guess the admission roll out will start from ending of december and january 2017

Aiight bro... God be with you guys..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
ziggy3579:
I taught as much, 1.5 is for 3rd class which is the pass mark for Nigeria
bro show me the proof of where it's stated it is now 1.5. you have forgotten that 1.0 is pass and 1.5 is 3rd class..you have forgotten they also have ''attended university''as a result on someones cerificate?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lekfem01: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
please people i am going to potsdam germany for my masters. Its close to berlin and currently looking for accommodation in berlin or potsdam. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kasich(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
michV:
My status changed last week Monday to "Formal Check "... What is yours showing at the moment
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Evachi: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
yemmola:

Evachi, it took German Embassy two weeks before they could book me for an appointment. So you need to have a bit patient. I will also advise you call them to make an inquiry about it. Goodluck

TWO WEEKS!!! nawa o shocked
Please do u knw their contact phone number I can call to enquire?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Evachi: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Joysmart:

I opened a blocked account.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
This thread is really moving smiley, and seeing Lotta new faces..soon i'ld compose my own taste of experience in Germany so far. I have spent a month and some days in Hamburg and it has been wonderful for me..the struggle and stressful process was worth it!! but please keep in mind that if you are coming here for strictly academics purposes especially hochschules!!..be prepared for WORK!!! shocked..3 prerequisite tests already angry and e no dey smile...but nevertheless there is still gonna be spare time for student jobs.
I will drop my experiences soon when it builds to a level but i will drop this advice; if you can learn the language to a level in naija...please do before coming..my city is a big city and about 70% I have met so far or more speaks English but nevertheless the language barrier comes up at the most important of times cry.

Salutes to honorableseyi, Dolpaz,uncle Judas, and everybody here that contributed to my success in this Germany process..I will still keep thanking you all and this thread for changing the course of my life at April this year and for the knowledge impacted in me so far wink, God bless y'll and success to all future applicants!!! It's not easy but with God nothing is impossible. Luke 1:37..if you read my first post on this thread via this link, then you will know the true work of God grin...I will be back.. Tschüss
https://www.nairaland.com/2098236/general-german-visa-enquiries-part/458#44329379

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 2:53am On Nov 04, 2016
//

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 04, 2016
Kasich:

My status changed last week Monday to "Formal Check "... What is yours showing at the moment

Please, did you apply for summer?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 04, 2016
michV:

Please bro, is it for summer 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sammiejokes(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2016
chinok97:
This thread is really moving smiley, and seeing Lotta new faces..soon i'ld compose my own taste of experience in Germany so far. I have spent a month and some days in Hamburg and it has been wonderful for me..the struggle and stressful process was worth it!! but please keep in mind that if you are coming here for strictly academics purposes especially hochschules!!..be prepared for WORK!!! shocked..3 prerequisite tests already angry and e no dey smile...but nevertheless there is still gonna be spare time for student jobs.
I will drop my experiences soon when it builds to a level but i will drop this advice; if you can learn the language to a level in naija...please do before coming..my city is a big city and about 70% I have met so far or more speaks English but nevertheless the language barrier comes up at the most important of times cry.

Salutes to honorableseyi, Dolpaz,uncle Judas, and everybody here that contributed to my success in this Germany process..I will still keep thanking you all and this thread for changing the course of my life at April this year and for the knowledge impacted in me so far wink, God bless y'll and success to all future applicants!!! It's not easy but with God nothing is impossible. Luke 1:37..if you read my first post on this thread via this link, then you will know the true work of God grin...I will be back.. Tschüss
https://www.nairaland.com/2098236/general-german-visa-enquiries-part/458#44329379
Bro I like to make payment for my application to uni assit, what is the fastest way coz banks here in Nigeria are like i have to open a domiciliary account in euro.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kasich(m): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2016
OJCITY22:

Please, did you apply for summer?
Yes I did... Am going for an engineering course, and most of their engineering English taught courses usually start by April. I applied for summer 2017

What did you apply for
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2016
MercyLady3:
How many bank account should you have opened if you are staying overseas temporarily [you came for studies in two European countries] ?

[You wish to still have those account opened even after your return to Nigeria]

Is it advisable to just keep that account opened in case of opportunities?

Guys, what is your take on this matter?
Yours is asking, help in answering.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dayzzy(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2016
lakesidepapa:

There's one in Oshogbo that i can assure u of
oh thanks. can u help me with the address and price pls pls pls?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakesidepapa(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Dayzzy:
oh thanks. can u help me with the address and price pls pls pls?

Cheaper than Goethe Institute, PM me or drop ur phone number.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2016
Kasich:

Yes I did... Am going for an engineering course, and most of their engineering English taught courses usually start by April. I applied for summer 2017

What did you apply for

Not yet. Going for winter. Just wanna be sure if winter app season hasn't pass me by for bremen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2016
OJCITY22:

Please bro, is it for summer 2017
yea,summer 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2016
Kasich:

mine still shows "application received by the University and it's in process..meanwhile i applied one-week to deadline which was October 15th.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
michV:
bro show me the proof of where it's stated it is now 1.5. you have forgotten that 1.0 is pass and 1.5 is 3rd class..you have forgotten they also have ''attended university''as a result on someones cerificate?

Simply Use dis formular:
3*(Nmax - Nd / Nmax - Nmin) + 1 = Z
Where:
Nmax = A = 5
Nmin = E = 1
Nd = Ur CGPA
Z = Ur New CGPA in German Scale
3 and 1 are constant

Note: On d German scale,
1 = Good
5 = Bad

So Ur CGPA in d German scale should be approaching 1 and not 5. If U can av 2.0 on d German Scale den U are good to go. As most schools uses 2.0 n some others 2.5 n just few uses 1.9.

Dis will work. But Nmin is likely to b 2 soon because d minimum passing grade for Nigeria institutions is now D = 2.
But for now I am using 1 because Nmin all Tru my days in skull was E = 1.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kasich(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
michV:
mine still shows "application received by the University and it's in process..meanwhile i applied one-week to deadline which was October 15th.
As long as you applied before 25th of October you need not worry. I think I saw that status sometime ago in mine, anyways by December they should have concluded plans on admission

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.