Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911039 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dureth: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bandeco:

Part 3.. Oya na smiley smiley
please did you know vocational training in Germany, and is it open for international students...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mzpabz: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello everyone, Please any idea of where i can learn German in Abuja? prefarably a recognized one with flexible times. Would appreciate your responses. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by royaldok: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello all, I am in need of a temporary accommodation in Wuppertal. Kindly PM if you can or if you have a friend, family or acquaintance that can help in this regard. Thanks all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
dureth:
please did you know vocational training in Germany, and is it open for international students...

You need to learn german upto b1/B2 level Before you can do ausbildung here
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dayzzy(m): 1:57am On Nov 01, 2016
hello guys, m still stuck with Lang ish...Google isnt helping in finding a good alternative to Goethe. pls does any1 knw a GOOD language sch in akure/ondo or better still ekiti or ife (osun state). travelling to lag 3 tyms a week isnt feasible due to lectures and more importantly the risk involved....Happy new month btw.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2016
prizzy2:
Good evening all,
Please can someone help me with IElTS materials, Please I'll be glad to have the materials

Cc: Eke40seven
IELTS materials

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-ikaTdt2XnEY3ZmTGNUTzIxbVE&usp=sharing&tidikaTdt2XnEXzhWLXJhYWR5OHM

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by esseycoy(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2016
Gud day NL pls need info abt hw to go abt seeking admmision for M.sc in germany I hv try to go tru dis bt is jst too much too read. Pls I jst need someone to give me an overview. Tanks GOD BLESS
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
esseycoy:
Gud day NL pls need info abt hw to go abt seeking admmision for M.sc in germany I hv try to go tru dis bt is jst too much too read. Pls I jst need someone to give me an overview. Tanks GOD BLESS
1,check daad.de for suitable programmes,click the international programmes,to search for programme of ur choice,hope u a taken ielts?start from there first.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
futurewise11:

You need to learn german upto b1/B2 level Before you can do ausbildung here
so without b1/b2 no other way to enroll.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2016
ohakskid:
so without b1/b2 no other way to enroll.

Yes, no other way.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gerardlucks: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2016
I just want to share this great news with you guys.Exactly on the 5th I had my documents submitted for Germany visa in St Petersburg German Consulate in Russia,submitted alongside was my Russian statement of account.On the 1st Nov, I got am email informing me that my application for a national visa has been granted, prompting me to choose a date on which the visa will be open on. One thing that got surprise was that there was no formal interview as compare to what we Nigerians face back home. I was never ask to open a block account , neither did i present a sponsorship letter. I want to thank everyone on board here for every piece of information i got from this forum and also to my aspiring applicants, the lord will meet you at your needs.

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Citydotcom: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2016
Eke40seven:

Berlin is the best place to study in Germany for a Nigerian student I guess in terms of cheapness and job prospects all you need do is to connect with students on ground.
You never get admission you dey choose east and west. Apply to as many schools as possible, then when the admission letters land, then you can make an informed choice from all the options.
I hope you find this useful?
please how can I connect with students on ground I want to move over to Germany to study from Cyprus
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by browndegreat: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2016
Good day everybody

I've read through the thread but couldn't get the info i want. Please what schools can i apply to that accepts 2.5 (German GPA) for masters of science in electrical/electronics engineering?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by promzyphyno(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
browndegreat:
Good day everybody

I've read through the thread but couldn't get the info i want. Please what schools can i apply to that accepts 2.5 (German GPA) for masters of science in electrical/electronics engineering?

The german grading system is different from the nigerian grading system..convert your CGPA with the site below to the german grade and see what you score....

NOTE: an average applicant is suppose to score from 2.0 and below in the german system to enhance his/her chances for admission..Good luck

https://www.mspe.ei.tum.de/index.php?id=mspe_grade_converter
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by alphamars(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Do you need to have a block account if you have someone that is already a citizen in germany?
When that person can stand as a sponsor for you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joysmart(f): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Evachi:
Good morning all

please I am new here, I have been offered admission and hv applied for a Student visa interview with my docs (admission letter, passport data page and prove of finance) attached on the 21th of Oct. uptil date I have not received any response from the embassy. I hv sent series of reminder msgs yet, no response.

pls if u have any idea of what the delay might be about, ur kind reply will be appreciated.

God bless
what proof of finance did you submit??
Did you open deutsche bank account or is it sponsorship letter??

Cos if it's not any of the two then there's problem
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ziggy3579: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
What's the minimum pass grade in Nigerian 5point CGPA?
promzyphyno:

The german grading system is different from the nigerian grading system..convert your CGPA with the site below to the german grade and see what you score....

NOTE: an average applicant is suppose to score from 2.0 and below in the german system to enhance his/her chances for admission..Good luck

https://www.mspe.ei.tum.de/index.php?id=mspe_grade_converter
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Harjet(m): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Good evening everyone.. Pls I just want to ask if there's the work and study option for Degree (B.Sc) students in Germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ziggy3579: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
Good evening all, can someone pls help me with the conversion of this CGPA 3.73 from 5 point into German CGPA. I'm not getting how d conversion is done. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by promzyphyno(m): 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
ziggy3579:
What's the minimum pass grade in Nigerian 5point CGPA?

1.00 is the minimum pas grade in Nigeria from your CGPA of 3.73,your score in german grading is 2.0 which is okay....hope this helps
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by promzyphyno(m): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Harjet:
Good evening everyone.. Pls I just want to ask if there's the work and study option for Degree (B.Sc) students in Germany

Yes,you can work and study at the same time but depends on how could manage both
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by promzyphyno(m): 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
alphamars:
Do you need to have a block account if you have someone that is already a citizen in germany?

I think you can do so,but not so sure..The best way in my opinion is for you to have your sponsor transfer the money into your block account so as to avoid any stories

My 2kobo,hope it helps...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:07am On Nov 03, 2016
alphamars:

No you don't have to. It is either a block account or sponsorship letter; either of them will do. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 4:38am On Nov 03, 2016
Citydotcom:
please how can I connect with students on ground I want to move over to Germany to study from Cyprus
When?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ziggy3579: 7:09am On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks bro, I was calculating the minimum pass mark as 1.5 instead of 1.0. Appreciate
promzyphyno:

1.00 is the minimum pas grade in Nigeria from your CGPA of 3.73,your score in german grading is 2.0 which is okay....hope this helps

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Harjet(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2016
promzyphyno:

Yes,you can work and study at the same time but depends on how could manage both
Alright bro.. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by acedboss(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2016
wanna pay uni-assist fees? Holla at me. cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by promzyphyno(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2016
ziggy3579:
Thanks bro, I was calculating the minimum pass mark as 1.5 instead of 1.0. Appreciate

Anytime
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by promzyphyno(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2016
Harjet:
Alright bro.. Thanks
Anytime
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakesidepapa(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2016
Dayzzy:
hello guys, m still stuck with Lang ish...Google isnt helping in finding a good alternative to Goethe. pls does any1 knw a GOOD language sch in akure/ondo or better still ekiti or ife (osun state). travelling to lag 3 tyms a week isnt feasible due to lectures and more importantly the risk involved....Happy new month btw.

There's one in Oshogbo that i can assure u of

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.