Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (913308 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2016
ohakskid:
Yh am workn on d java, wat abt job n sorry 4 misspeln ur name.tnx
Read my other post, on the previous page.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chiccha77: 8:38am On May 13, 2016
Hello styles

Bello sono molto piu grande di te.ho quasi quaranta anni ma la mia passport ho trenta sei anni qundi capisci dove sto arrivando ma communque non ho paura.

i think i have to visit uni-Assist to help in converting my Hnd maybe look for a programme that relate to public and social serives course.
Keep informing me seems as time goes on we will go on whatsapp lolzzzzzzz

Grazie sei grande
Abbraccio forte forte.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Plismoll: 9:00am On May 13, 2016
Jus4c:

Morning bro.I sent you a PM.
Hello Chief, msg replied.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Plismoll: 9:11am On May 13, 2016
urchman101:
Congratulations bro. So happy for you.
Thanks Urchmann101
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2016
Village witchcraft at work,they cnt win though
interview done three wiks bk,on the procedure of funding,UBA rate is killing so i opted for STERLING BANK PLC.
started the procedure with sterling 2wiks bk,got mY accnt no after 10 days(due to upgrade of system)
transfrd 1.5m frm uba to sterling,transaction sucessful on uba portal but pending on sterling portal at headoffice.
complaibt layed,calls made bt all to no avail
only hv 500k left in accnt now.sterling has confirm the transaction bt hasnt credited my accnt so i can carry out formA.

aufnametest is on 06.06.2016
pls wat should i do?
any hope atall?
hu cn help?
dis is second tym ive applied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by styles2009: 11:16am On May 13, 2016
chiccha77:
Hello styles

Bello sono molto piu grande di te.ho quasi quaranta anni ma la mia passport ho trenta sei anni qundi capisci dove sto arrivando ma communque non ho paura.

i think i have to visit uni-Assist to help in converting my Hnd maybe look for a programme that relate to public and social serives course.
Keep informing me seems as time goes on we will go on whatsapp lolzzzzzzz

Grazie sei grande
Abbraccio forte forte.

ho capito benissimo ,ma questo non e importante. L'importante e studiare e fare un lavoro benissimo
See also daad.de and check out both university and poly.
Ciao
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chiccha77: 12:19pm On May 13, 2016
@ STYLES
Ho capito tutto ma communque mille grazie . i appreciate all even the website you wrote here am going to go through them and if there is anything i need to know i will definitely write you.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rhayour: 12:28pm On May 13, 2016
liftedkris:
Hello Buddies, I applied for form A in Ecobank and its been 4weeks and it hasn't been treated! Do you think anything could be the problem? Should I try another bank? Pls advise needed!!!!.........thanks in anticipation

4 weeks is strange. I know that if you submit all the required documents it shouldn’t take 4 weeks. Send them an email to investigate ENGcontactcentre@ecobank.com or call 0700-500-0000
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 12:58pm On May 13, 2016
MY GOOD PEOPLE ABEG PLEASE DONT AVOID MY Q, I WANT TO APPLY TO A UNI IN GERMANY,JUST GRADUATED 4RM SECONDARY SCHOOL SO DONT HAVE A TRANSCRIPT YET.I WANT TO GO THROUGH STUDIENKOLLEG,AND I WANNA STUDY COMPUTER SCIENCE MY QUESTION IN HOW MUCH TO STUDY WITH AND USE STUDIENKOLLEG AS A PATH 4 BSC COMPUTER SCIENCE

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2016
dprinz99:
interview done three wiks bk,on the procedure of funding,UBA rate is killing so i opted for STERLING BANK PLC.
started the procedure with sterling 2wiks bk,got mY accnt no after 10 days(due to upgrade of system)
transfrd 1.5m frm uba to sterling,transaction sucessful on uba portal but pending on sterling portal at headoffice.
only hv 500k left in accnt now.sterling has confirm the transaction bt hasnt credited my accnt so i can carry out formA.

pls wat should i do?
any hope atall?
hu cn help?
sterling has serious issue nowadays. I suggest u go to the bank and tell them u need to see the manager. Or call their head office right away. Note: their alert system is currently not active, s don't depend on dat for now.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2016
Need to book a hotel reservation in Hamburg. Pls how do I go abt this.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2016
dprinz99:

pls wat should i do?
any hope atall?
hu cn help?

GTBANK rate is around 240.Someone was debited today for form A transaction.
My advice is ask the bank to reversed the transaction.
most bankers dont like reversal because it affect their appraisal.Insist on reversal and initiate your transaction from there.At this material time, forget about the little difference because of time factor.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 2:04pm On May 13, 2016
vampire2020:
MY GOOD PEOPLE ABEG PLEASE DONT AVOID MY Q, I WANT TO APPLY TO A UNI IN GERMANY,JUST GRADUATED 4RM SECONDARY SCHOOL SO DONT HAVE A TRANSCRIPT YET.I WANT TO GO THROUGH STUDIENKOLLEG,AND I WANNA STUDY COMPUTER SCIENCE MY QUESTION IN HOW MUCH TO STUDY WITH AND USE STUDIENKOLLEG AS A PATH 4 BSC COMPUTER SCIENCE
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by urchman101(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=vampire2020 post=45584414][/quote]
www.daad.de
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2016
[quote author=vampire2020 post=45584414][/quote]kindly rephrase ur question. I don't seem to understand what you need to knw
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 2:57pm On May 13, 2016
mikky4all:
kindly rephrase ur question. I don't seem to understand what you need to knw
thanks mikky 4 u swift really,i want to apply to a germany university preferably a uni in bonn,and i read through d thread dat u must have transript of @least first yr frm any uni,d problem now is i just completed secondary skul and the only thing i can boost of concernin my credentials is my waec,so wil like to chose the path of studien kolleg.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by styles2009: 3:44pm On May 13, 2016
mikky4all:
Need to book a hotel reservation in Hamburg. Pls how do I go abt this.
Google Generator hostel Hamburg, its cheaper,central and nice,although you share room with other people.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2016
styles2009:

Google Generator hostel Hamburg, its cheaper,central and nice,although you share room with other people.
Thanks bro it's not for me. It's for an uncle that needs the hotel reservation for buisiness visa interview. Any suggestion?.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 4:00pm On May 13, 2016
vampire2020:
thanks mikky 4 u swift really,i want to apply to a germany university preferably a uni in bonn,and i read through d thread dat u must have transript of @least first yr frm any uni,d problem now is i just completed secondary skul and the only thing i can boost of concernin my credentials is my waec,so wil like to chose the path of studien kolleg.
will you be studying in english or German. If German, you will need a German language certificate of at least B1. U can't skip steps. One step at a time
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 5:01pm On May 13, 2016
mikky4all:
will you be studying in english or German. If German, you will need a German language certificate of at least B1. U can't skip steps. One step at a time
about the language thingy,am on it now.i just wanna knw if studienkolleg attract any fee to be used as a path way to get admission to a germany school
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikky4all(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2016
That I might not be able to answer, to the oga's in the house
vampire2020:
about the language thingy,am on it now.i just wanna knw if studienkolleg attract any fee to be used as a path way to get admission to a germany school
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2016
futurewise11:

GTBANK rate is around 240.Someone was debited today for form A transaction.
My advice is ask the bank to reversed the transaction.
most bankers dont like reversal because it affect their appraisal.Insist on reversal and initiate your transaction from there.At this material time, forget about the little difference because of time factor.

mehn,240 is tooooo much eh
dats abv my budget.which other bank is cheaper?
sterling bank promised to use current cbn rate.
anywer,hw long will it likely take for gtb to credit the accoumt?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2016
vampire2020:

no fees in stk
u only pay normal student contribution
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2016
chiccha77:
Hi Williams
I am chiccha and i live in Italy by July ending i should be relocating to Germany Bavaria Munich to start a new life. i have to re-register in nairaland after reading your write -ups with a new id as i couldn't remember password to my old account . Please i don t know if you could be of any assistance to me on my question or anybody else. Since i am relocating new to look for job in Germany can i used my HND to work or conversion of German qualifications so that i work as well as enrolling back to university, please i need an honest answer as i will be there in July. Thanks. Note am an Italian citizen so you look at the angle if you are answering.
Hello chiccha, your HND will earn you a qualification for a Bsc degree.
However, do not put your hopes absolutely high coming here though.
Since I stay in München, I can give you some of my own opinion based on what I assess.
1. München is more white collared and less blue collared.
2. It's expensive and the cost of housing is the highest in Germany and also scarce.
3. For most of the jobs too, knowledge of German is always required.
However, your knowledge of italianisch can come in handy, German food is crapiest you could ever imagine, so, there are so many Italian Ristorante here. Also, many people from Süd Italia are well represented here. That's a good start for a job hunt if you would mind greasing up your hands at all.
And again, the major challenge if you are seeking for admission is that, getting an English taught programmes in Munich higher institutions at BSc level is very difficult to find, if it exist at all.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2016
vampire2020:
Since you are still a young vampire, just make sure your victim's blood tonight is spiked with the right dose of coffee, go to the part 1 and 2 of the thread and simply type in 'Studienkolleg'. You will find past comments.
Go to work my little Damon Salvatore!

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 8:53pm On May 13, 2016
This Eke sha cheesy, wey those boys brandishing fine TUM admission letters at the embassy on Wednesday una done go low-key huh? angry Lobito et al
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Allisonrichy(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2016
Good day everyone please I intend doing my masters degree in Germany
Please I will like to get information on how to process my visa to Germany and study,work and pursue my football career
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lobito007(m): 11:24pm On May 13, 2016
Painpill:
This Eke sha cheesy, wey those boys brandishing fine TUM admission letters at the embassy on Wednesday una done go low-key huh? angry Lobito et al
haha! busted! It wasnt wed I visited the embassy. Maybe if you were there on ... , you would have likely seen and heard me discussing with another dude about heading to TUM.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 13, 2016
Allisonrichy:
Good day everyone please I intend doing my masters degree in Germany
Please I will like to get information on how to process my visa to Germany and study,work and pursue my football career
parts 1 &2 of this thread ll do u so much good
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 8:10am On May 14, 2016
lobito007:

haha! busted! It wasnt wed I visited the embassy. Maybe if you were there on ... , you would have likely seen and heard me discussing with another dude about heading to TUM.

Lol really? ? Una plenty then . Atleast two TUM guys were at the consulate on Wednesday with fine letters for blocked account gushing over München smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Allisonrichy(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2016
Yes I know bro
But please I believe I can get help from here also
Please can someone put me through I will really appreciate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by celestialAgent(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2016
Lasgidi based fellas, abeg ao I go take reach German embassy from Yaba?

The easiest and fastest route (Time is of great essence).

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.