Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909984 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Harjet(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2016
Raemond:
Morning guys, my school gives two types of transcript, local and international. I was able to get a photocopy of the local. Can I legalise it, and use it to process my admission to German universities?
Same thing with my sch oo.. Local and international.. just hoping i'll be able to get it on time sha. But am curious to know ow u got the photocopy of the local sha
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Utominawele: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2016
Hello great Minds!!
Please I need some guidance with my application. I want to study Msc in applied Geoscience in the university of RWTH Aachen Winter 2017. I have done the online application but I am not satisfied with the information I supplied. Please I need u guys to help me go through my application form to help clear my doubts.

Please I would like to work with anyone applying to that university.

Thanks all!!
Pls contact me via this email ad: tommybillions@gmail.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2016
Harjet:
Same thing with my sch oo.. Local and international.. just hoping i'll be able to get it on time sha. But am curious to know ow u got the photocopy of the local sha

I contacted my dept, and i was able to get the photocopy after applyng for it to be dispatched to the desired address
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Harjet:

D only difference bwt local and international is just d address n amount U will b ask to pay to Ur school account as d content and packaging is same. I av my original (in coloured) transcript wit Nigeria destination (Local). So U can apply using d address of a registered film/skull in Nigeria where U know U can retrieve d copy from. Dat becomes Ur application copy. If d skull later request for a copy, U den apply for another transcript using deir name n destination (International)

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mrbigman2:

Bro, if I get a sponsorship letter, what appointment am i going to be booking for? Is it visa interview or visa application?

And I am getting a police clearance report? Seems I saw it on d checklist.

The courier evelop, is it sold in the embassy their or I am going along with it?

And how much shoild I budget to have in my pocket when going?

Thanks Bro.
hi, sponsorship letter or blocked account, u book for visa interview appointment by email. don't know about police report. I did not use it and al the people i know did not use it. dont know if its now on the checklist. u can get courier envelop at the embassy. check the current euro to naira rate, use it to calculate the visa fee and just have like 5k extra or less. cheers

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman2: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
biglord:
hi, sponsorship letter or blocked account, u book for visa interview appointment by email. don't know about police report. I did not use it and al the people i know did not use it. dont know if its now on the checklist. u can get courier envelop at the embassy. check the current euro to naira rate, use it to calculate the visa fee and just have like 5k extra or less. cheers

Thanks Bro.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DisturbingEU(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hello everyone, a friend of mine got married to a German lady, I wanna know how long it takes before he would be given a visa cuz he applied already....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Harjet(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2016
Raemond:

I contacted my dept, and i was able to get the photocopy after applyng for it to be dispatched to the desired address
Aii bro.. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Harjet(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2016
Pervic:

D only difference bwt local and international is just d address n amount U will b ask to pay to Ur school account as d content and packaging is same. I av my original (in coloured) transcript wit Nigeria destination (Local). So U can apply using d address of a registered film/skull in Nigeria where U know U can retrieve d copy from. Dat becomes Ur application copy. If d skull later request for a copy, U den apply for another transcript using deir name n destination (International)
The price of the international is now ten times the initial price. All in all, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2016
Harjet:
The price of the international is now ten times the initial price. All in all, thanks bro

Hmmmmmm. In My skull Local is 5k n International is 10k. But U will be advised to pay additional fee for Courier wen d transcript is ready (b it local or international)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adesbaba: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2016
IMPORTANT!

Frndz,is it possible by any chance to apply to universities for msc without yout transcript...i have been on this transcript issue fr ages in my school and av given up on two diffrnt countries cos of this..i dint want to miss germany summer intake again......had bsc accounting
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
biglord:
I've sent you a pm BRo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
adesbaba:
IMPORTANT!

Frndz,is it possible by any chance to apply to universities for msc without yout transcript...i have been on this transcript issue fr ages in my school and av given up on two diffrnt countries cos of this..i dint want to miss germany summer intake again......had bsc accounting
what school?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adesbaba: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
@rudyslife what school as how....finished frm ekiti state uni
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Harjet(m): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pervic:

Hmmmmmm. In My skull Local is 5k n International is 10k. But U will be advised to pay additional fee for Courier wen d transcript is ready (b it local or international)
Alright.. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pervic:

Thanks a lot man, really appreciated

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
adesbaba:
IMPORTANT!

Not possible man. Sorry about the delay, sometimes all they need is a little 'change' in their pockets. Look for that person in that office who is willing to collect that 'change'. I'm sure you'll hear positive news regarding your transcripts if you willing to do that.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Horlalaykon: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
adesbaba:
IMPORTANT!

Printout of your results from 100L (signed by your HOD) can be used in lieu of the official transcript. You should be able to get it from your department. From experience, I am 100% sure this is possible if you are applying through UniAssist. Goodluck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ezekuse: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
@Adesbaba have you ever previously processed and successfully obtained a copy of your transcript as obtaining additional copies shouldn't be difficult but if you've not try to confirm from your dept if they forwarded your transcripts data to the exams and records office as this might be the hitch. Just a suggestion anyway, remember universities need ur transcripts due to the information it contains eg courses, grades, credit units, cgpa etc to fully ascertain your suitability for the program u applied for and we can both agree a certificate does not convey this information
NB: Post updated to reflect @adesbaba. @Thedreamchaser make u no vex oo na mistake, just tryin to help in my little way.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
adesbaba:
IMPORTANT!
ezekuse:
@Adesbaba have you ever previously processed and successfully obtained a copy of your transcript as obtaining additional copies shouldn't be difficult but if you've not try to confirm from your dept if they forwarded your transcripts data to the exams and records office as this might be the hitch. Just a suggestion anyway, remember universities need ur transcripts due to the information it contains eg courses, grades, credit units, cgpa etc to fully ascertain your suitability for the program u applied for and we can both agree a certificate does not convey this information
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adesbaba: 6:36am On Dec 13, 2016
@dreamchaser..ezekuse...tanx alot..i wll beep my skul again with FULL FORCE.d issue now is my skul both ASUU n Nasu are on indefinite srike
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adesbaba: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Horlalaykon...tanx bro...just that my school is not that serious...getting reference letter sef na prayet
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EzenyiJude(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mrbigman2:

Oga, check the course website, get all required documents, get Dia application form and fill too, photocopy each of the said documents and go to the embassy on the appointed time. Make sure u go with both original and photocopy, cos dey have to check the original to certify that it's same with the photocopy.

Place ur original and photocopy side by side. I.e, school cert original, school cert photocopy in page one.
Waec original, waec photocopy in page 2 a so forth to make it easy for u.

Make sure u sign u application form, motivation letter and any other u typed urself.

Thanks bro. I appreciate.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OlaoChi: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
em3r4ld:
Interview: 30th Aug, Funding confirmation: 1st Nov, A.m: 10th Nov, Visum: 15th Nov. Now in Deutschland. If smb like me was able to pull this, abeg neve give up on dis dream. It worths it 100%. Had to give up Luxembourg and Canada for this. God bless y'all for all the wonderful contributions. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going
what city are you at?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
summer peeps, what schools have started giving out admission?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OlaoChi: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Whoever is planning to reside in Frankfurt am Main can contact me for accommodation arrangements
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
OlaoChi:
Whoever is planning to reside in Frankfurt am Main can contact me for accommodation arrangements

What's the average rent for a shared flat?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arizona263(m): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please who knows any winners Chapel within the state of North Rhein Westphalia? I don Google am tire, the city it is located doesn't really matter, once it's within NRW, but anyone close to Kleve or Emmerich would be awesome.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OlaoChi: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Chiznonso:

What's the average rent for a shared flat?

I'll say €500 which is large and comfortable enough to be shared between three

are you in Frankfurt or intend going there?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chiznonso: 5:11am On Dec 14, 2016
OlaoChi:

I'll say €500 which is large and comfortable enough to be shared between three

are you in Frankfurt or intend going there?

I am in Aachen and my rent is my biggest headache
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OlaoChi: 6:32am On Dec 14, 2016
Chiznonso:

I am in Aachen and my rent is my biggest headache
rent is everyone's headache cheesy
I'm in berlin atm but intend moving to Frankfurt in mid - February
Sharing 1 - Zimmer Wohnung is the best thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.