Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (912317 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
justwise:

Gradually it will be introduced in those cities too. When foreign students start moving to those cities in numbers fees will be used as a means to checkmate the mass-movement.

They have their quota per semester or year. They can't because of that increase it if they don't want to. You can't move to a city without admission, neither can anyone gets admission until a school gives him one; which means the applicant falls within the school requirements and the number of students they are looking for. Like rhinewal, they shifted their deadline up to 3 times this past semester just because they have not met their quota for that semester. Moreover, if other states are going to do that, it is not going to be because of mass movement of Nigerian students from only one state to others because the last time I checked, Nigerian students in Germany is minute compare to other countries. IMO, I don't see any reason paying for what I can get free of charge with the same quality and benefit because of a factor that has no effect on the decision; for all fingers are not equal. This is why people are considering Germany in the first place. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
honourableseyi:

They have their quota per semester or year. They can't because of that increase it if they don't want to. You can't move to a city without admission, neither can anyone gets admission until a school gives him one; which means the applicant falls within the school requirements and the number of students they are looking for. Like rhinewal, they shifted their deadline up to 3 times this past semester just because they have not met their quota for that semester. Moreover, if other states are going to do that, it is not going to be because of mass movement of Nigerian students from only one state to others because the last time I checked, Nigerian students in Germany is minute compare to other countries. IMO, I don't see any reason paying for what I can get free of charge with the same quality and benefit because of a factor that has no effect on the decision; for all fingers are not equal. This is why people are considering Germany in the first place. Shalom

I want to believe that Nigerians are not the only foreign students in Germany.

Free thing will come to an end, Sweden ended free tuition fees for foreign students and Germany will gradually come to that decision.

€1,500 is a peanut compared to countries like USA, Canada and UK
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 12:06am On Dec 19, 2016
justwise:

Free thing will come to an end, Sweden ended free tuition fees for foreign students and Germany will gradually come to that decision.

After the forthcoming election next year, the other states will start implementing there change policy expecially on asylum and non eu-student.poor states like those in eastern part of germany will gladly welcome this cashcow educational policy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 12:15am On Dec 19, 2016
Arizona263:
Please who knows any winners Chapel within the state of North Rhein Westphalia? I don Google am tire, the city it is located doesn't really matter, once it's within NRW, but anyone close to Kleve or Emmerich would be awesome.

There's one in dortmund.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 4:55am On Dec 19, 2016
honourableseyi:

Yes you are right, far away from it. But if there is an opportunity to take the same course in another state in Germany with free tuition and atleast nice city; it will still be better any time any day since it is not presently a general issue. As a matter of fact, not all courses in public German schools are tuition free even till now; though they are not many.
Its Baden Württemberg specifically and i heard its not cast in Stone yet, no other state has taken the initiative.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Souljaboi1: 6:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Guten Morgen,

I want to know if anyone had legalized at Ikeja HC recently. Is the woman still under the tree as she was few months back. I've been out of Lagos and a friend needs the info.

I would also appreciate if you can give me any useful info about price and best time to go there.

Danke !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by celestialAgent(m): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Euro is available at #480, instant transfer.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikolo08(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2016
celestialAgent:
Euro is available at #480, instant transfer.

Can I get 300 transfered to account today. Kindly PM me .

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikolo08(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2016
Hello house,

Pls can someone there in germany assist in making a bank transfer to my uni's bank account for my registration fee, while I pay naira. This is very urgent.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2016
justwise:

I want to believe that Nigerians are not the only foreign students in Germany

This is Nairaland where my submission is solely based on Nigerian prospective students or may be some african prospective students and not that of US or other countries. Finland will start tuition fees next intake but it will not work in retrospect; meaning it will not affect those that are already studying Before the commencement of the policy. Also, DB credit balance for visa stuff was €8100 before it was changed to €8790 in August or there about; but the change in figure didn't affect those that have opened the account on or before August even if the account has not been funded till now. The agreement of €8100 remained intact. What I am trying to say is that, if you start with a school that is already paying; then it is sure that, the money will be paid till graduation day while if you start with a school that is tuition free, the chance of not paying till graduation is very high even if the policy is being implemented there after. NOTE: I am not also saying the fee is too high or exhorbitant, let's not deviate from the original discussion. My own opinion which I stand by till tomorrow is that, if I can get the same course in another school and nice city in Germany free of charge, I will rather go there and enjoy it while it lasts rather than shook head into the one which is not tuition free. Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2016
Eke40seven:

Its Baden Württemberg specifically and i heard its not cast in Stone yet, no other state has taken the initiative.

Before the initiative at all. There is a school or schools (Govt/public) in Berlin taking tuition for Msc and may be Hamburg too and some other places depending on the course of study. It has been a while; how is your side?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2016
May be YES, Maybe NO..germany is a Federation and school politics and administration is not a national politics; however, Baden-Würtenberg was the last state to scrap University tuition fee (Both German and foreigners all paid tutitiin before) to attract more young voters. The politics may not be very simple and Germany is going an election year; The Green party (ruling party in Baden-Würtenberg) needs the youth vote to stay in the coalition when a new government is formed and with the right wing movement and the introduction of tuition, they may fall out of the equation.
justwise:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2016
honourableseyi:

Before the initiative at all. There is a school or schools (Govt/public) in Berlin taking tuition for Msc and may be Hamburg too and some other places depending on the course of study. It has been a while; how is your side?
Those are special programmes, TUM charges 10-15k euros for MBA and 2k euros for Land management. I think its so in all the big schools though.

I dey fine, how you dey?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Eke40seven:

Those are special programmes, TUM charges 10-15k euros for MBA and 2k euros for Land management. I think its so in all the big schools though.

I dey fine, how you dey?

Yeah. I'm very fine danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dayzzy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
jejet:
May be YES, Maybe NO..germany is a Federation and school politics and administration is not a national politics; however, Baden-Würtenberg was the last state to scrap University tuition fee (Both German and foreigners all paid tutitiin before) to attract more young voters. The politics may not be very simple and Germany is going an election year; The Green party (ruling party in Baden-Würtenberg) needs the youth vote to stay in the coalition when a new government is formed and with the right wing movement and the introduction of tuition, they may fall out of the equation.
so its only Baden-Würtenberg state that has adopted the tuition fees ryt?
munich and the likes are yet to adopt the rule.
hp am corect.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dudubery: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hi guys, anyone planning to apply to a social science masters program (international relations and the likes)?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kenkels: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Anyone going for a geoscience course for msters..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dayzzy:

so its only Baden-Würtenberg state that has adopted the tuition fees ryt?
munich and the likes are yet to adopt the rule.
hp am corect.
baden has not adopted it yet, its still a proposition. which may or may not happen

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by etinergy: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Please i need contact with anyone based in Saarland
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dayzzy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
biglord:
baden has not adopted it yet, its still a proposition. which may or may not happen
aiit.. nw i undstand.
thanks btw
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zolajpower: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hello house pls I am looking for a school in Germany where I can study the Dutch language for year .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hope that nairalanders/ Nigerians in Berlin are safe..truck attack at Berlin Christmas market, a lot of casualties
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
justwise:
Hope that nairalanders/ Nigerians in Berlin are safe..truck attack at Berlin Christmas market, a lot of casualties
My condolence to Berliners...............Nairalanders should always try to avoid crowded areas during this festive period, even if you want to party, don't stay too long ohh ohhh.... Better Safe than Sorry!!!

Eke40seven:

I dey fine, how you dey?

You just throwey your guy abi?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 12:45am On Dec 20, 2016
mikolo08:
Hello house,

Pls can someone there in germany assist in making a bank transfer to my uni's bank account for my registration fee, while I pay naira. This is very urgent.

Thanks.
Futurewise11 wey my commission?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 2:31am On Dec 20, 2016
JoshMedia:
Futurewise11 wey my commission?

Lol...funny u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Utominawele: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2016
kenkels:
Anyone going for a geoscience course for msters..

Hello,
I am applying for masters in applied geoscience. I am applying to RWTH Aachen university, winter semester 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2016
Souljaboi1:
Guten Morgen,

I want to know if anyone had legalized at Ikeja HC recently. Is the woman still under the tree as she was few months back. I've been out of Lagos and a friend needs the info.

I would also appreciate if you can give me any useful info about price and best time to go there.

Danke !
Don't patronize the people standing outside looking for customers, you will pay 4 times the normal amount. There sure two sets of organisation you can meet at Ikeja high court are, the lawyers with shops opposite the High court compund (Notary Public) or the Notary Public in the court itself (The Notary department). Walk right into the court and ask any staff or responsible looking person there for the Notary public department. Things might have changed though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2016
willy2000:

My condolence to Berliners...............Nairalanders should always try to avoid crowded areas during this festive period, even if you want to party, don't stay too long ohh ohhh.... Better Safe than Sorry!!!

You just throwey your guy abi?
My Boss, your boy dey loyal o, i don lost your number. Howdy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Eke40seven:

My Boss, your boy dey loyal o, i don lost your number. Howdy?

collect my number from dolpaz
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyc007: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Eke40seven:

Don't patronize the people standing outside looking for customers, you will pay 4 times the normal amount. There sure two sets of organisation you can meet at Ikeja high court are, the lawyers with shops opposite the High court compund (Notary Public) or the Notary Public in the court itself (The Notary department). Walk right into the court and ask any staff or responsible looking person there for the Notary public department. Things might have changed though.

Bro please I need some guidance with respect to the blocked account.

My FAM cannot afford that lump sum due to the exchange; but we have friends in Germany who can write a letter of sponsorship plus my guardian is a well traveled prof & know there.

Do you think this will affect my chances at getting the visa?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Andyc007:

Thanks bro for your advice. Will I have difficulty getting visa if I go thru studienkollen ?

Also how does the process work?

Thanks for your assistance
not at all its even more faster

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.