Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909679 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Andyc007: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
marc14:
yes

OK
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by telvinfantasy: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
sawhite:
Please do note before you can to any student college you must have attained at least a b1 certificate, though some request for b2 like student college Tum, and it will also be an added advantage if you can learn the language up to b2 because just as the poster above said most student colleges entrance exam are b2 standard,you can also Google Studien Kollege to find out about the school and which requirement suite you, but make sure you apply to as many as possible to boost you chances of been admitted to them all.
And as for your other question nobody can work out the process for you in Germany, so the first thing you can do is enroll in goethe sharply for your language class, heard the lastest intake should be January 11, so do quick in applying cause there are limited space available especially for morning classes.
My brother thank you am very grateful

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by telvinfantasy: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
ellacute45:

Hello, it depends on the studienkolleg you want to apply.
I think you only need your o' level documents and B1 or B2 German exam depending on the studienkolleg you want. Some requests B1, others B2. But it's better to have B2 cause the entrance exam is B2 standard.

About the sending of your documents. I do not know what you meant. Are your docs with your relative in Germany?
I meant sending my docs to him so he could help me apply to the school directly
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
telvinfantasy:

I meant sending my docs to him so he could help me apply to the school directly

It's still the same thing though. You should send it, yourself. You can't apply directly except through uni-assist.

Ps: some universities don't use uni-assist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by telvinfantasy: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
ellacute45:

It's still the same thing though. You should send it, yourself. You can't apply directly except through uni-assist.

Ps: some universities don't use uni-assist
Mother mi God bless you and every other person being helpful on this thread
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 12:51am On Jan 02, 2017
For uni assist payment you can send me PM.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EmmanuelLee: 5:00am On Jan 02, 2017
ellacute45:

Hello, it depends on the studienkolleg you want to apply.
I think you only need your o' level documents and B1 or B2 German exam depending on the studienkolleg you want. Some requests B1, others B2. But it's better to have B2 cause the entrance exam is B2 standard.

About the sending of your documents. I do not know what you meant. Are your docs with your relative in Germany?
just sent a mail ....can i kindly get a reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bizza009(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2017
rudyislife:
how much do you wanna pay?get sm1 in Germany to help you pay,and you can reimburse in their naira account, you cld pm me for more info
goodday bro,pls i am not conversant with this pm thing,i am new here,i intend to pay 75euros pls mail me i'ld reply bizza009@yahoo.com thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teedel: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Evening room! Happy new year to everyone.. I'm new on here and I really need help on how to go about applying to do Msc in civil engineering in Germany.. Dont even know where to start from.. I'd be glad if you'all can put me through.. EPP me please!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bizza009(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy new year everyone,pls i am currently applying for technische universitat hamburg (tuhh),some of the documents i am expected to upload on their portal includes
1.cv
2.bachelors degree
3.transcripts
4.official explanation of the university grading system
It is compulsory that I upload them all
Please who can explain how i can get 'official explanation of grading system' (number4) although the grading system is briefly stated at the bottom of each page of my transcript ,pls ur candid advice would be appreciated.Thank you

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
bizza009:
Happy new year everyone,pls i am currently applying for technische universitat hamburg (tuhh),some of the documents i am expected to upload on their portal includes
1.cv
2.bachelors degree
3.transcripts
4.official explanation of the university grading system
It is compulsory that I upload them all
Please who can explain how i can get 'official explanation of grading system' (number4) although the grading system is briefly stated at the bottom of each page of my transcript ,pls ur candid advice would be appreciated.Thank you

Some skulls will ask U to upload d page of Ur transcript Dat contain d required information for Dat particular field. But dis seen to b different.
All U av to do is to write an application letter to d office of d registrar of Ur institution, requesting for an official letter stating d description of grading system of Ur institution. Or U can just send dem a mail to know if Dat page of Ur transcript containing Dat info can b use as a substitute.

But next time always go Tru d requirements b4 any other thing. because dis same tin U are complaining of has been on Dat site as a requirement b4 d portal was open for pre-check.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omojaiyejaiye: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2017
Good morning house and happy new year to everyone. Please is there anybody in North Rhine Westphalia here? Please I'll really appreciate it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by favourminnie05(f): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Happy new year all... Please am new here but I intend studying in germany this year precisely Rhein waals course in mind biochemistry though I studied science laboratory technology in nekede currently awaiting my OND result please how do I go about it...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mavenprosper: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2017
please, Am looking 4 accomodation in münchen preferably a shared apartment........thanks in anticipation
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2017
mavenprosper:
please, Am looking 4 accomodation in münchen preferably a shared apartment........thanks in anticipation

Munich peeps should please help with this. I'm interested too
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sawhite: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2017
favourminnie05:
Happy new year all... Please am new here but I intend studying in germany this year precisely Rhein waals course in mind biochemistry though I studied science laboratory technology in nekede currently awaiting my OND result please how do I go about it...
You can first start by perusing the daad.de website and filter your search to your desire course
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bizza009(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
sawhite:
You can first start by perusing the daad.de website and filter your search to your desire course
you can also check study-in.de for schools and courses
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bizza009(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pervic:

Some skulls will ask U to upload d page of Ur transcript Dat contain d required information for Dat particular field. But dis seen to b different.
All U av to do is to write an application letter to d office of d registrar of Ur institution, requesting for an official letter stating d description of grading system of Ur institution. Or U can just send dem a mail to know if Dat page of Ur transcript containing Dat info can b use as a substitute.

But next time always go Tru d requirements b4 any other thing. because dis same tin U are complaining of has been on Dat site as a requirement b4 d portal was open for pre-check.

Thank you for your advise bro,i really appreciate
Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Caliph69: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
omojaiyejaiye:
Who's studying at th-koln, gummersbach campus?
I applied for MSc there. Still waiting for a response. What's up you?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Caliph69: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Please, any one studying at or applied to Georg August University, Gottingen?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Caliph69:
Please, any one studying at or applied to Georg August University, Gottingen?

I know of one person but I've forgotten his moniker here
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Caliph69: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
ellacute45:

I know of one person but I've forgotten his moniker here

Maybe you can dig deeper pls. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
Caliph69:

Maybe you can dig deeper pls. Thanks.

I meant I can't remember his nairaland username here
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Caliph69: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
ellacute45:

I meant I can't remember his nairaland username here
Oh! Ok.
Maybe you'll help me look out...please.
You stay in Germany?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Caliph69:

Oh! Ok.
Maybe you'll help me look out...please.
You stay in Germany?

I will give you his username on Facebook only if he permits that
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Caliph69: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
ellacute45:

I will give you his username on Facebook only if he permits that

Alright. I'll appreciate that.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by flames101: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
KingyKing:
Winter 2017 team? You can PM or quote, so we can work together and share info.
Taking IELTS next month.
Cheers!
Team summer 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by flames101: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
KingyKing:

I'll PM you
Team summer 2017.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nice one peeps
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
mavenprosper:

pls stop discouraging people.....i am a testimony to the fact that the enbassy gives visa 4 language course.
i jxt got my stamped visa on 22/12/2016 and according 2 my aliens iffice, it can be extended to study visa once i present a proof of ability to study after my language course.......Though God waz involved
did you get a conditional admission along with your language course admission, or was it only the language course admission u used in applying for visa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by busarieedris: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Please guys, Can Anyone Confirm If Anyone That Has Used The Sponsorship Document Other Than The Block Account Stuff Got The Visa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.