Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911953 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by browndegreat: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Olanrewaju92:
Good afternoon house, I would need help from anyone here that could be of help in social sciences --
BTW, any Sociology student in the house?

Kindly quote me whilst I pm You. Abeg we gaz some talk.

Thanks for always being there, Danke tongue

Just keep searching via daad.de before application portal will close. You will definitely get a positive result there. I'm just saying this so wont wait for long out here with no reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by newacca: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hello family,
I am glad to be here once again. I used to be an observer on the 1st thread of General German Visa Enquiries grin

Now to my question oo, my people.smiley I am currently studying in Italy(1st year) and I would like to cross to Germany to continue my studies. I already have a residence permit for the purpose of study in Italy, so I don't need a visa to Germany, but I need to obtain a residence permit within the first 3months according to my research.

Now, I would like to know how much I need to deposit in blocked account with German bank to obtain residence permit. I would also like to have survival tips for international students in Berlin grin

Thank you all in anticipation.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badtboi: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
newacca:
Hello family,
I am glad to be here once again. I used to be an observer on the 1st thread of General German Visa Enquiries grin

Now to my question oo, my people.smiley I am currently studying in Italy(1st year) and I would like to cross to Germany to continue my studies. I already have a residence permit for the purpose of study in Italy, so I don't need a visa to Germany, but I need to obtain a residence permit within the first 3months according to my research.

Now, I would like to know how much I need to deposit in blocked account with German bank to obtain residence permit. I would also like to have survival tips for international students in Berlin grin
This same question has been asked and answered several times please use the search function above or google or better yet read a few pages back and find the answers.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by newacca: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
badtboi:

This same question has been asked and answered several times please use the search function above or google or better yet read a few pages back and find the answers.
Thank you. You know the only permanent thing in life is change. I asked so as to get recent information. All the same, thank you.

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TayeJ: 7:48am On Mar 16, 2017
Yes, getting accommodation is a little tedious and expensive being a tourist city.
I have applied to studentenwek, was told to send either admission letter or enrollment letter and financial proof (db statement). I have sent them. However, am still on the waiting list.
Thank you for the weblinks.

I learnt getting accommodation in Heidelberg could be tedious and expensive. I will like to ask, have you applied through the Studentenwek? Were they not able to get a room for you?

You can as well try these portals:

airbnb.com
http://www.wg-gesucht.de/
http://www.studenten-wg.de/angebote_lesen.html

If you are considering soneone to host you:

https://www.couchsurfing.com/place?utf8=%e2%9c%93&search_query=heidelberg%2c-germany&latitude=49.3987524&longitude=8.6724335&utm_content=homepage&search_type=place

You might need to use Google Translate for some of the websites

You can also search if there's Youth hostel in Heidelberg, you can stay there for some time till you get an apartment.

I hope this helps.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2017
just mailed the embassy concerning my visa application, I was told that they haven't received consent from the allien authority yet, please what does this imply?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2017
rudyislife:
just mailed the embassy concerning my visa application, I was told that they haven't received consent from the allien authority yet, please what does this imply?

When was ur interview and what city are you going? Think it just basically means they are waiting for the Allien office to approve your visa from Germany.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Funjosh(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
I have missed alot.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blacksony: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Abeg anybody wey don visit MMIA lagos. is there a self service check on option at the airport for E-Ticket.
Whats the check in process when one book flight online at Murtala Muhammed Internation Airport (MMIA)?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
jbonito:

When was ur interview and what city are you going? Think it just basically means they are waiting for the Allien office to approve your visa from Germany.
10th February, and the city is flensburg.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
rudyislife:
10th February, and the city is flensburg.

Ok. Depends on how far off your enrollment deadline is now. At least it's been 4 weeks you had ur interview. Hope you also funded early enough.

Wishing you the best and good news soonest.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello good people here

A friend of mine based in Estonia helped me make my payment of €75 for the Uniassist fees on 15/03/17 and my payment status is yet to be updated.

Did anybody here experienced such?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Anyone heard from TUM so far?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Angelehi2015: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hi everyone, please anyone studying at Rhein waal, need your assistance please, thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 190theclown: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please i have applied to 5 different universities as i am yet to get admission, what course can i do in English that i would easily get an addmission for. I have a BSC in Human Physiology from AAU Ekpoma and an MSC in Oil and Gas Management Conventry, UK. Please your response would be appreciate. I have surfed and checked daad already but do not know which course that i can easily get admitted to as i have already been denied 5 times by 5 schools in german.

pompido:
Been a long long time. It has indeed been a trip!!!

I am in my 3rd semester studying Masters in Information Engineering at the University of Applied Sciences Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein.

I am available to answer as much questions as I can confidently provide answers to...

Wishing everyone all the best.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 12:20am On Mar 17, 2017
hybeenoni:
Hello good people here

A friend of mine based in Estonia helped me make my payment of €75 for the Uniassist fees on 15/03/17 and my payment status is yet to be updated.

Even if it is paid in Germany, it will take 3-day for it to be updated. Just put your mind on Monday or Tuesday, if it comes before then, fine. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cupid007: 5:45am On Mar 17, 2017
rudyislife:

which mail address did you use
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ichommy(m): 6:15am On Mar 17, 2017
Funjosh:
I have missed alot.

just dey run upandan. smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 6:48am On Mar 17, 2017
@ Honourableseyi I sincerely appreciate your response, thanks so much.

God bless
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingdaveid: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2017
Good morning my fellow Nigerians and hailing to all the gurus in the house. U all have been very useful in information sharing. Danke.
I have a few questions and i will like some level of clarification
1. I paid for my uni-assist course and since this week it is showing i paid but it is also showing me "submitted online-not processed", and am wondering what it means and when it will be processed?
2. I have submitted my application to flensburg as well and due to the delay in the visa process, can i apply for a blocked account in fintiba before i get the admission letter so that i can hasting the process of the visa.
3. Finally, who knows the process for opening a blocked account with fintiba and how effective it is because they are a new bank and information in handling them is crucial.
I do not know thats why am asking and will really appreciate answers because I really wanna go do my masters in Germany this uear without any hinderances or issue. Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by badtboi: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2017
hybeenoni:
Hello good people here

use the contact function from your uni-assist account to email them and attach a copy of the payment transfer slip. This gets your payment updated faster.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by isidollarboy(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Angelehi2015:
Hi everyone, please anyone studying at Rhein waal, need your assistance please, thanks
Maybe, i can help you if what you are looking for is not beyond me...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bochu03: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2017
Admission für Hochschule Konstanz arrived..next na block account.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Angelehi2015: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2017
isidollarboy:
Maybe, i can help you if what you are looking for is not beyond me...
Sent you a PM
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Funjosh(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2017
ichommy:

just dey run upandan. smiley

You are not online on whatsapp
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by isidollarboy(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Angelehi2015:

Sent you a PM
Replied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
cupid007:

which mail address did you use
the one for book visa appointment
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
bochu03:
Admission für Hochschule Konstanz arrived..next na block account.

Congrats Bro, our own go come oooo. Make una pray 4 us too.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ichommy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Funjosh:

You are not online on whatsapp

I uninstalled it. I will put it back soon.

How are U Sir?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
newacca:
Hello family,

Statutorily its 8,670 I guess or if you can prove an alternative means, like sponsorship, scholarship, etc
There is a trend of Italian students coming over here to study.

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.