Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911634 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daontop: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Good evening good people. I have really learnt a lot from this thread. Thanks everyone.

Please, I have a question.

I just got a confirmation email with an attachment (pdf) from uni-assist that they have received my payment. Do I need to print and attach the pdf to the documents I will be sending to them as my proof of payment or I should just attach a copy of the payment slip used.

Awaiting kind responses.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
daontop:
Good evening good people. I have really learnt a lot from this thread. Thanks everyone.

Please, I have a question.

I just got a confirmation email with an attachment (pdf) from uni-assist that they have received my payment. Do I need to print and attach the pdf to the documents I will be sending to them as my proof of payment or I should just attach a copy of the payment slip used.

Awaiting kind responses.

They already confirmed your payment, it's not necessary. But including the payment confirmation printout is not a bad idea either. Send your documents ASAP!

Iree oo!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daontop: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
MrEbony:

They already confirmed your payment, it's not necessary. But including the payment confirmation printout is not a bad idea either. Send your documents ASAP!

Iree oo!

Thanks Bro. I thought it was necessary. Sending it 1st thing Monday morning. Using DHL. My school deadline is 31st March. I pray i meet up.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
daontop:

Thanks Bro. I thought it was necessary. Sending it 1st thing Monday morning. Using DHL. My school deadline is 31st March. I pray i meet up.

Yea if U can send it on Monday morning via DHL it will get to Berlin b4 31st.

DHL uses 3 Working days

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Noblepreneur: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hi,I will PM you so I can get your contact. Hope you don't mind?
daontop:

After my online application, they asked for GRE result. Were you asked the same thing? If yes, guess you sent it along with other documents needed. I am applying for MSc Informatics.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoshMedia: 12:45am On Mar 18, 2017
Hi guys
Please do you know if University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt gives Transport ticket like Rhinewaal?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daontop: 1:02am On Mar 18, 2017
Noblepreneur:
Hi,I will PM you so I can get your contact. Hope you don't mind?

Replied your pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2017
JoshMedia:
Hi guys
Please do you know if University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt gives Transport ticket like Rhinewaal?

Nop. It depends on the state. Wurzburg don't have such student semester tickets that cover the whole state.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bolabae: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2017
Hallo, send me a mail for ur Uni-assit payment. I can assist few people make their payment.
Have a gr8 weekend guys
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GOLDENWOLF(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2017
justwise:
Here is the part 3 as requested, please continue posting your Q&As here, Part 2 is now 468 pages and too long to read through for many.

Part 2 is here for reference purposes: https://www.nairaland.com/2098236/general-german-visa-enquiries-part

I really have to thank those who stayed back to help even after getting their visas and despite their busy study and work programs in Germany.

I also have to thank those who shared their experiences right from visa journey to life in Germany as foreign students.

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/

Thank you.
Bros, Good morning. is there no thread for people seeking for Spanish visa?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by newacca: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Eke40seven:

Statutorily its 8,670 I guess or if you can prove an alternative means, like sponsorship, scholarship, etc
There is a trend of Italian students coming over here to study.
smiley Thanks so much for the detailed explanation, I eventually got the information by myself too. smiley I don't follow trend. I am only trying to explore new things. One of the key reasons why I came to study in Europe is learning and sharing knowledge in a competitive academic environment, with multicultural background. I also want to learn other languages, but not at the detriment of the ones I already speak. grin

In my own opinion, I believe I could get this best of these factors in Germany, and percentage of English language speakers in Germany is far more higher compared to what we have here. I am still weighing my options though.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lono22: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2017
Hi , brothers and sisters..please is there any one one here who just funded his block account using bankA form...and please how long did it take?God bless!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by styles2009: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2017
newacca:
Hello family,
I am glad to be here once again. I used to be an observer on the 1st thread of General German Visa Enquiries grin

Now to my question oo, my people.smiley I am currently studying in Italy(1st year) and I would like to cross to Germany to continue my studies. I already have a residence permit for the purpose of study in Italy, so I don't need a visa to Germany, but I need to obtain a residence permit within the first 3months according to my research.

Now, I would like to know how much I need to deposit in blocked account with German bank to obtain residence permit. I would also like to have survival tips for international students in Berlin grin

Thank you all in anticipation.

What kind of resident permit do you have in Italy? i guess Permesso di Soggiorno per motivi di Studio probably with a 2 years validity, if yes sorry to burst your bubble, you need a visa to study in Germany and also with a DB block account of the required amount of 8670 Euros and an admission letter to a University or Poly in DE.

Also be prepared to be asked this question from the Visa officer in Rome,why you decided to change your study to Germany from Italy and give a good answer to that. (If you are going for a English language degree,you know what to say and if it's a German language degree course,proof of German is needed)
The embassy staffs in Rome are very nice,friendly and supportive with any information you asked them through email and they get back to you within 2 days to my experience.
Lastly you can only apply for a German study visa,if you are already more than 6 months in Italy,which i believe you have passed.

Wishing you all the best in your endeavor to change country of study.
Ciao!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hallelluyah(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Olanrewaju92:
Good afternoon house, I would need help from anyone here that could be of help in social sciences --
BTW, any Sociology student in the house?

Kindly quote me whilst I pm You. Abeg we gaz some talk.

Thanks for always being there, Danke tongue
Yes
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TonyDeAnalyst(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hi, house i just come on board here. pls i desire to know all i need to do about study visa to germany for ph.d. i just applied at kiel university for quantitative economics and hoping to be sent admission letter soon.
hp to hear from my gurus in the house.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingdaveid: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
kingdaveid:
Good morning my fellow Nigerians and hailing to all the gurus in the house. U all have been very useful in information sharing. Danke.
I have a few questions and i will like some level of clarification
1. I paid for my uni-assist course and since this week it is showing i paid but it is also showing me "submitted online-not processed", and am wondering what it means and when it will be processed?
2. I have submitted my application to flensburg as well and due to the delay in the visa process, can i apply for a blocked account in fintiba before i get the admission letter so that i can hasting the process of the visa.
3. Finally, who knows the process for opening a blocked account with fintiba and how effective it is because they are a new bank and information in handling them is crucial.
I do not know thats why am asking and will really appreciate answers because I really wanna go do my masters in Germany this uear without any hinderances or issue. Danke

Please my fellow gurus in the house, can someone help me answer this questions because i really need them badly. Will really appreciate. Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yes... Admission denied. MSPE....
debuchy:
Anyone heard from TUM so far?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by newacca: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
styles2009:

What kind of resident permit do you have in Italy? i guess Permesso di Soggiorno per motivi di Studio probably with a 2 years validity, if yes sorry to burst your bubble, you need a visa to study in Germany and also with a DB block account of the required amount of 8670 Euros and an admission letter to a University or Poly in DE.

Also be prepared to be asked this question from the Visa officer in Rome,why you decided to change your study to Germany from Italy and give a good answer to that. (If you are going for a English language degree,you know what to say and if it's a German language degree course,proof of German is needed)
The embassy staffs in Rome are very nice,friendly and supportive with any information you asked them through email and they get back to you within 2 days to my experience.
Lastly you can only apply for a German study visa,if you are already more than 6 months in Italy,which i believe you have passed.

Wishing you all the best in your endeavor to change country of study.
Ciao!

Thanks so much for your explanation. No bubble to burst, because I didn't even inflate any bubble grin I am only weighing my options. Yes, I am on a permit to stay for the purpose of study. Yes, I expect admission letter as part of req. dox to apply for study visa in any embassy. It seems you have been through the path, because you have a detailed information about the embassy in Rome. smiley Thank you so much for this piece of info.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Noblepreneur: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
I sent you a mail,kindly reply
daontop:

Replied your pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DimmyCho(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello people, I just wanna ask about the 8k euro in blocked acc, if statement or letter of sponsorship can represent that. ( just a novice asking)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
donkafor:
Yes... Admission denied. MSPE....

For Winter Semester? Tell me its a joke. I applied for MSCE sha.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gbaski247: 5:30am On Mar 19, 2017
DimmyCho:
Hello people, I just wanna ask about the 8k euro in blocked acc, if statement or letter of sponsorship can represent that. ( just a novice asking)
Yes. Your sponsor must be working and living in Germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 6:25am On Mar 19, 2017
kingdaveid:

Please my fellow gurus in the house, can someone help me answer this questions because i really need them badly. Will really appreciate. Danke

Oga David, please I advise u get the admission first before dreaming of taking any steps. The gurus in the house can attest to this. One step at a time sir.

My 2 pasewas

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2017
Hello, for Schengen visa applicants, do. they return your passport immediately after interview like it's done with student visa or they hold it along side your other documents?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dolpaz: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hi Guys...

Its been a loong time here.. I am really owing this great house some information about my amazing story.

Its cooking up and will be posted in a bit

Stay Glued !

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
dolpaz:
Hi Guys...

Its been a loong time here.. I am really owing this great house some information about my amazing story.

Its cooking up and will be posted in a bit

Stay Glued !

You better cook it fast and make sure it is delicious........
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lono22: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
@jbonito did your form A go through? Please who has used the form A recently? How long did it take? And what bank please?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Angelehi2015: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=lono22 post=54737849]@jbonito did your form A go through? Please who has used the form A recently? How long did it take? And what bank please?[/quote
FormA is not working any longer especially for Germany. The new CBN policy requires tuition fees to be transferred to the school account and not your personal account.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbonito(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
lono22:
@jbonito did your form A go through? Please who has used the form A recently? How long did it take? And what bank please?

My account was debited on Wednesday actually, but without commission and I'm yet to get DB confirmation. Tomorrow I will confirm again from the bank what's up. But he assured me it will go through and truly my account got debited, so the transaction got approved.

Unity Bank, took 3 working days days after filling the form and submitting documents for me to get debited.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lono22: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
@Angelechi2015....are you sure of this ? Jbonito was debited and his form a worked o...did you try it and it also?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDreamChaser: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
jbonito:

My account was debited on Wednesday actually, but without commission and I'm yet to get DB confirmation. Tomorrow I will confirm again from the bank what's up. But he assured me it will go through and truly my account got debited, so the transaction got approved.

Unity Bank, took 2 days after filling the form and submitting documents for me to get debited.

Congrats on your successful interview. What documents did you submit with the form? What branch of Unity bank was this done and at what rate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.