Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909653 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sessegyon: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
hadassaheke:

They are not
thanks alot bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cupid007: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
gracious136:
Good afternoon house,
Please can someone book for the visa interview if the blocked account has not been funded.
I await your response.
Thanks

yes you can
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sessegyon: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pvibe007:
Hallo alles!
Reporting Live from Würzburg! Please prospective students do yourselve a favour by learning German before coming here, even though nah A1! More gist for you guys as soon as I balance............ Stay tuned! Wish you guys success in all your endeavors!
Danke schön alles!
nice 1 bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
gracious136:
Good afternoon house,
Please can someone book for the visa interview if the blocked account has not been funded.
I await your response.
Thanks
yeah. You may fund before or after interview

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Marael: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sessegyon:
there are no accommodation there and each diet last for 3 and half month
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
jbonito:
Hi guys!! Arrived Trier, Germany yesterday. It's been interesting all the way. A different challenge on its own. Settling down is next now. It's such a beautiful place to be.
Wishing you all a successful application and good luck to those waiting for visa decisions.

Danke Schöne

Nice one... Good to hear this.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KingOfThePay(m): 9:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Testimonies everywhere. I like this.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joshmedia1: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2017
blackbriar:

Admission letter and intl passport
U wuld take a pix of u holding ur passport to ur face with ur passport details clearly seen
Hi, What If I Haven't Be Offered Admission?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Joshmedia1:
Hi, What If I Haven't Be Offered Admission?

its a required document since its a blocked account
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dominicumoh(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello gurus, please I need an urgent response. God bless you abundantly.

I just filed two applications for winter 2017 via Uniassist.
M.Sc in power Engineering at BTU cottbus Seftenberg and M.Sc in Electrical engineering at the University of Magdeburg... Studied Electrical,/Electronics Engineering and graduated with a CGPA of 3.84/5. What's now left is to pay the €90 to uniassist and send the notarized copies of the documents I submitted. The two schools and the courses are taught in English. I wrote TOEFL and scored 81. German is not mentioned as a requirement, however, I plan to start the course In May. I have about 12 documents I wish to attach and I would like to go to the German Embassy in Lagos... So I mentioned in my application my plan to attend the course from May.

Is it too late to send in an application through uniassist at this time? I have 4weeks to meet up with the schools deadline,.
Will the embassy require any money or the German language course certificate before stamping my documents?
I am currently in Benin city,.. Can I just stamp the documents in a high court? Does it matter? Which option is preferable?

If everything goes well, I should send out the documents via UPS on Wednesday 3rd May and also pay the €90 while waiting for them to receive the documents.

Please I need your candid suggestions..
God bless you as I anticipate your response.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olatondo: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please house, has anyone written Universitat of Bonn aptitude test from Niaja before? For any course. anyone studying in Uni.Bonn? Please help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
chi555:
Please guys I have asked this question before bt no one replied. How do I pay an application fee for a master's degree @TUClausthal from Nigeria here. Pls reply asap cuz I'm running out of time

PM me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dominicumoh:
Hello gurus, please I need an urgent response. God bless you abundantly.

I just filed two applications for winter 2017 via Uniassist.
M.Sc in power Engineering at BTU cottbus Seftenberg and M.Sc in Electrical engineering at the University of Magdeburg... Studied Electrical,/Electronics Engineering and graduated with a CGPA of 3.84/5. What's now left is to pay the €90 to uniassist and send the notarized copies of the documents I submitted. The two schools and the courses are taught in English. I wrote TOEFL and scored 81. German is not mentioned as a requirement, however, I plan to start the course In May. I have about 12 documents I wish to attach and I would like to go to the German Embassy in Lagos... So I mentioned in my application my plan to attend the course from May.

Is it too late to send in an application through uniassist at this time? I have 4weeks to meet up with the schools deadline,.
Will the embassy require any money or the German language course certificate before stamping my documents?
I am currently in Benin city,.. Can I just stamp the documents in a high court? Does it matter? Which option is preferable?

If everything goes well, I should send out the documents via UPS on Wednesday 3rd May and also pay the €90 while waiting for them to receive the documents.

Please I need your candid suggestions..
God bless you as I anticipate your response.

How can you start the course in may, when you are still in nigeria without visa....is it an online programme?

High court is accepted by uni assist.

You can only apply for winter semester.....summer is gone.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dominicumoh(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
futurewise11:

How can you start the course in may, when you are still in nigeria without visa....is it an online programme?

High court is accepted by uni assist.

You can only apply for winter semester.....summer is gone.

Oh!
I'm really sorry for the mix up. Thanks so much for your response, but I actually meant starting the language course here in Nigeria in May. I am applying to start my program in the winter session in October.

I will use the high court here in Benin city.
God bless you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello guys,
Quick question please, what is the difference between these two questions?
1. How are you going to fund your education?
2. Who is sponsoring your education?
Aren't they the same question? Not sure about question 1 but I'm sure about question 2? Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rudyislife: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Stheelooo:
Hello guys,
Quick question please, what is the difference between these two questions?
1. How are you going to fund your education?
2. Who is sponsoring your education?
Aren't they the same question? Not sure about question 1 but I'm sure about question 2? Thanks.
they are both the same thing,how are you funding? is it via scholarship or self sponsorship?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aenbj: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Took my passport and insurance to the consulate 24/04/17 and had my parcel delivered today 28/04/17. I used the FedEx around the embassy area.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZiggyMr(m): 5:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Noblepreneur:
Congrats
Congrat bro. Pld can i knw d bank u used in funding ur acct and at wat rate.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZiggyMr(m): 5:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Noblepreneur:
Congrats
Congrat bro. Pls can i knw d bank u used in funding ur acct and at wat rate.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZiggyMr(m): 5:34am On Apr 29, 2017
lono22:
I should share this...
Admission 16,feb 2016.
First block opening which was refused by deautch bank. Jan5
Visa interview: jan 12
Feb 2 2017:reminder to fund.
Feb 92017 : am mail..tho i didnt fund i was syprised
Feb 12: submitted my passport and insurance.
Feb 14: recieved a mail that d am mail was a mistake And that i should bring proof of funding.
I opened an account with fintiba within 24 hrs..
Funded :march 20
Visa :6april.
Am now in germany..glory to God!
Congrat bro, pls can i knw the bank u used in funding ur account and at what rate.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrEbony(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2017
aenbj:
Took my passport and insurance to the consulate 24/04/17 and had my parcel delivered today 28/04/17. I used the FedEx around the embassy area.

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Noblepreneur: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2017
ZiggyMr:

Congrat bro. Pld can i knw d bank u used in funding ur acct and at wat rate.
Thanks
I think you mistook me for someone else. I am yet to apply.
TeamSummer2019
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mj123: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2017
chi555:
Pls anybody going for TU Clausthal, can we put heads 2geda and solve this application puzzle. Cuz its frustrating doing it alone

PM me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stheelooo: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
rudyislife:
they are both the same thing,how are you funding? is it via scholarship or self sponsorship?

Thank you for your reply x
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OnePunchMan: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Seeing this Goethe or private German lessons talk...

Well, I personally believe Goethe is a waste of time and money. The tutors in Goethe are private ones and spend more of their time focusing on their own students than the class as a whole, they speak so much English when trying to explain things in class. I wasted 9 months of my life preparing for B1 there, did the exams and passed all but hören. I got to Germany and took classes here and got to properly learn German. They treat each student like only you matters, they take time out to explain things and they never use English but they way they gesticulate, find smaller German words to explain bigger words, you will fall in love. Now I just passed my testdaf after 2 months in the country but on getting here I dint feel as good as an A2.1 student even after wasting 9 months with Goethe. In Goethe you go home and teach yourself because the teachers don't know how to teach German. In Germany the intensive Monday to Friday courses are enough, you don't even need to do more than 1 hour revision of the day's work when you get home.

Long and short of it is that private classes for you guys in Nigeria might be expensive but you would be glad you did it. Goethe style won't favor you. You need to learn at a high intensity daily and not twice a week in Goethe, that's a waste of money and time. In my time in Goethe we were very few that were lucky to pass 3 sections but guess what.... only the 2 Goethe students who were also privately being taught by a teacher passed all at once and most of the external students.

Spend your money wisely. My 9 months in Goethe in 2015/2016 that got me 3/4 in b1 isn't as good as my 2 months in Maria-spring in Germany that got me my C1.2 and then going on to Pass testdaf.

My advice, get a private tutor that will intensively drill German into your head and take the language as a do or die affair and you can be b1 standard in 2 months max. Go for exam in Goethe, pass and then get a conditional admission then go for proper language class in Germany. Don't waste months of your life putting up with Goethe. Time is money, money buys good quality

9 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ZiggyMr(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Noblepreneur:
I think you mistook me for someone else. I am yet to apply.
TeamSummer2019
Thanks man, i realised that after sending the message.
All the best.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OnePunchMan: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
chi555:
Please guys I have asked this question before bt no one replied. How do I pay an application fee for a master's degree @TUClausthal from Nigeria here. Pls reply asap cuz I'm running out of time

this is the usual account number given and also indicated on your application form

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mj123: 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
chi555:

I paid my application fee through a domiciliary account ....via Keystone FCY transfer.
Other explorable options are First bank and FCMB.
HOWEVER, with Firstbank you MUST have a domiciliary account whereas that is not the case with FCMB.
My transfer was executed in 24 hours. I also had to pay a customary bank charge

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.