Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909603 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchezdedon(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2017
haybellfire:
Guys pls my school insisted they can't gimme my transcript by hand BT I need it for different schools can I tell them to send it to unassist since am applying all the schools through unassist thanks

Ask them for just student copy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2017
soji0509:
Hello All. I have been having issues with sending in my application for Winter session via uni-assist.
Do we have anyone who has successfully submitted to : 1 Hamburg university 2 Kleve, HS Rhein-Waal
The desired course is anything related to IT / Computer Science.
Suggested schools that have opened for the course above are welcome as I need submit about 3 applications ASAP.

The error I get when I applied to the 2 schools earlier mentioned is below:
"Unfortunately your search returned no results. The application period for the study course you have chosen has not started yet. Please ask your chosen university when your study course will be released.
If you enter only the university as search parameter, you will see the list of all current courses offered by this university."

Thanks in advance.

Check your desired institution website, if I am correct it probably means your desired institution application period has not started. you will need to check the school website to ascertain when the application window for that course starts.

Although, some schools do allow application from uni-assist to commence at the moment just like hafencity does . Buh the direct online application to the school might start few weeks to this time.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cchuks27(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2017
soji0509:
Hello All. I have been having issues with sending in my application for Winter session via uni-assist.
Do we have anyone who has successfully submitted to : 1 Hamburg university 2 Kleve, HS Rhein-Waal
Suggested schools that have opened for the course above are welcome as I need submit about 3 applications ASAP.

"Unfortunately your search returned no results. The application period for the study course you have chosen has not started yet. Please ask your chosen university when your study course will be released.
If you enter only the university as search parameter, you will see the list of all current courses offered by this university."

Thanks in advance.

Kindly note that application start date to some schools differ. Also, not all schools make use of Uni-assist for their application process. Some require you to send your documents directly by post to the Univ address.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2017
Hello everyone. It's been a while here. Greetings from Essen, Deutschland.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haybellfire(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2017
uchezdedon:

Ask them for just student copy.
OK I can use student copy too as my transcript to apply to any school?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 5:46pm On May 03, 2017
Anyone studying Info. Eng. in Hamburg Uni of Applied Science should pls indicate or pm me. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by daimlerbenz: 8:39pm On May 03, 2017
Make I just waka pass
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DInkMan(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2017
#doublepost
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DInkMan(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2017
dennisMOD:
Hello everyone. It's been a while here. Greetings from Essen, Deutschland.

Thanks for the complimentary and checking on . we trust you are doing exploit, Dennis. Any advice, gist and info for as many of us that intend crossing over for carreer development?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jboyjoel: 9:15pm On May 03, 2017
[quote aithor=Instructor001 post=56168827]

@ Soji, i had similar issue while trying to fill for HS Rien Waal. I had to take a step for to contact the international student advisor and they confirmed that it will open soon. So just relax, you are on track.

Check your desired institution website, if I am correct it probably means your desired institution application period has not started. you will need to check the school website to ascertain when the application window for that course starts.

Although, some schools do allow application from uni-assist to commence at the moment just like hafencity does . Buh the direct online application to the school might start few weeks to this time.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:28pm On May 03, 2017
soji0509:

Thanks in advance.

Which of the Hamburg Universities ? Rhinewal has not started app hence you can't find anything regarding that on uni-assist. shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dennisMOD(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2017
DInkMan:

Thanks for the complimentary and checking on . we trust you are doing exploit, Dennis. Any advice, gist and info for as many of us that intend crossing over for carreer development?

Well, I am compiling my advice, fists and Infos for the Deutschland hopefuls. I will drop it one of these days. Guys, don't give up on your dreams. Keep trying. ... you will get there. God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lordswazz(m): 12:33am On May 04, 2017
Pls i want to know if i'm to certify the Letter of Motivation as well as the recommendation letters too. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 4:49am On May 04, 2017
Lordswazz:
Pls i want to know if i'm to certify the Letter of Motivation as well as the recommendation letters too. thanks

You can take it along but it will not be certified.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 9:31am On May 04, 2017
I hope the mode won't allow this thread to be hijacked by private teachers of the German Language.

I think a new thread should be created for that so as not to derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by alloyflamez2007(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2017
Hi guys...can one use the form A from banks to get access to forex for opening a block account ? And what nigerian bank do you recommend for the transaction? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 12:01pm On May 04, 2017
Who has even used form A lately? Kindly say the fastest bank and how one can proceed with it.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 12:33pm On May 04, 2017
hybeenoni:
I hope the mode won't allow this thread to be hijacked by private teachers of the German Language.

I think a new thread should be created for that so as not to derail this thread.
as far as it is related to Germany, it's legal

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zizytd(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2017
Can a notary public lawyer notarize my documents

Cc futurewise
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2017
@honourableseyi, pls reply my pm. I've sth to tell you. Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 04, 2017
Admission letter just dropped from Ruhr universität Bochum. Computational engineering winter 2017. Thanks guys so far.
oga eke40seven cindino20 futurewise11 . Honorablseyi every every oga for deutschland what are your say on Bochum Nordrhein westfalen

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zizytd(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2017
pitapromiz:
Admission letter just dropped from Ruhr universität Bochum. Computational engineering winter 2017. Thanks guys so far.
oga eke40seven cindino20 futurewise11 . Honorablseyi every every oga for deutschland what are your say on Bochum Nordrhein westfalen

When did you apply.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kalushaiyke(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2017
Anybody applying to TUC
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2017
zizytd:

When did you apply.

Not even a congratulatory message. @pitapromiz congratulations oooooo. Ours is coming Monsha Allah. Start the German Visa hustle ASAP

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 6:13pm On May 04, 2017
chrisley024:
@honourableseyi, pls reply my pm. I've sth to tell you. Danke

Replied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 6:13pm On May 04, 2017
pitapromiz:

congrats

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blackanada(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2017
Hello house, this is my first post and I have just once question regarding the €8,000 deposit.

Is this a one time deposit (required only when seeking visa) or are you required to replenish it every year while in Germany?

Someone told me that they monitor the account through out your studies and you're meant to top it up every year. If you don't top it up, what happens?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 7:28pm On May 04, 2017
pitapromiz:
Congrats dear

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 04, 2017
Hi GURUS,

Does anyone know about the aptitude test 1 for applicants to Technical University of Munich (TUM) ?
PLEASE enlighten me Abeg. I just did an application to the school and I have certified, analysed and sent my application documents today.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chi555: 8:42pm On May 04, 2017
kalushaiyke:
Anybody applying to TUC
Yes I applied to TU Clausthal

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zizytd(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

Not even a congratulatory message. @pitapromiz congratulations oooooo. Ours is coming Monsha Allah. Start the German Visa hustle ASAP
I don't mean like that. Am not harsh. @pitapromiz congrats.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.