Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911497 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2017
Its good being back after few hours break.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 8:06pm On May 13, 2017
Betty647:
Pls house if I want to do masters degree in Germany,what ar d steps to take
The first step is to google Daad international program, then filter to your desired course, check the requirements for the courses you're interested in, and then take it from there.......You should also read up the previous pages, and then you can ask for assistance where necessary for proper guidance.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2017
glucklichewelt:
Good day house,

I am new here thou I have been following this thread for quite some time. Please how does one open a block account using Finitiba, do l have to certify my signature at the embassy? book appointment? must I wait for the admission letter to arrive? infact how do I go about it? Pls people kindly help a sister, pls dont tell me to read back I take God beg una. Vielen dank.

To the best of my knowledge ma'am. Fitinba is another medium apart from going to the embassy to open block account. Hence, if you wanna use fitinba you need not book any appointment with the embassy. Go online, fill the form with needed details and your account will be opened and sent to you few days after. You can then book appointment for interview and go with your account details from fitinba.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by glucklichewelt: 8:29pm On May 13, 2017
Instructor001:

To the best of my knowledge ma'am. Fitinba is another medium apart from going to the embassy to open block account. Hence, if you wanna use fitinba you need not book any appointment with the embassy. Go online, fill the form with needed details and your account will be opened and sent to you few days after. You can then book appointment for interview and go with your account details from fitinba.

Thank you so much.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2017
You will be charged ONLY if you are certifying more than 3 sets of documents effective May 2017.

Sessegyon:
at the embassy now.they are charging 3300 per application be prepared while going now

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Raemond(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2017
Pvibe007:
Guten Morgen alles!
Wish you all a wonderful weekend, don't give up on your german dream, whether u graduated with a 1st class or a 3rd class you can still study in Germany for Msc, depends on the school actually! Don't let anyone demoralized you, read thru the past pages, plan well and you will be here in no time. For those worried about jobs or no jobs, Yes there are jobs, but a bigger advantage if you understand german! So I advice you learn some german before coming. To those prepping to come in by winter, please don't forget to come with your winter jackets lol! Lastly studying here no be beans, you have to work hard cos these guys are one millineum ahead of us.
Good lock in your pursuit,
Fröhlich Samstag alles.
Pvibe007 reporting from Würzburg grin cool wink

Thanks for the encouragement, I just sent u a mail, would like to get in touch.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2017
There's no specific time. Everything depends on your score. If you score above the required points for admission, you will be given instant admission. If you score above cut off, you will be invited for interview. Notification of offer of admission is based on individual performance and department.

Hafeetech:
Evening house ....Abeg any TUM applicant, student, and alumni in the house??

I just applied to tum masters in consumers affairs. I want to ask these following questions:

1.) How long does it take before you get admission
2.) How's the aptitude test like.

Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 9:52pm On May 13, 2017
I don't think u have anything to do at d embassy going by the previous posts on opening blocked account. Finitiba just made it easier...check this link https://www.fintiba.com/
glucklichewelt:
Good day house,

I am new here thou I have been following this thread for quite some time. Please how does one open a block account using Finitiba, do l have to certify my signature at the embassy? book appointment? must I wait for the admission letter to arrive? infact how do I go about it? Pls people kindly help a sister, pls dont tell me to read back I take God beg una. Vielen dank.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2017
Henry85:

The admission results will be announced in August. Check the programme website to fully inform yourself on how the aptitude assessment works...
pls sir where on their site was it announced that results will be published in august. Cos I checked and nuttin like dat
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2017
It's not stated. Once you documents are reviewed, you will be notified.

debuchy:
pls sir where on their site was it announced that results will be published in august. Cos I checked and nuttin like dat
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MabraO: 4:58am On May 14, 2017
Pls house I would be glad if someone gave me an urgent reply.

I have been seeing people fill in for masters and no one for bsc.
Though I ve completed my bsc I still want to do a second bsc

1. In my cv do I ve to fill in my previous uni nd nysc?
2. Been thinking on how to get the recommendation letters vid they specifically requested for 2.
3. Does TOEFL/IELTS really matter cos a friend said it doesn't nd I ve noticed nobody talks about it here. Or do I assume every body got the 50 - 85k for d exam?

Thanks as u reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 5:08am On May 14, 2017
MabraO:
Pls house I would be glad if someone gave me an urgent reply.

I have been seeing people fill in for masters and no one for bsc.
Though I ve completed my bsc I still want to do a second bsc

1. In my cv do I ve to fill in my previous uni nd nysc?
2. Been thinking on how to get the recommendation letters vid they specifically requested for 2.
3. Does TOEFL/IELTS really matter cos a friend said it doesn't nd I ve noticed nobody talks about it here. Or do I assume every body got the 50 - 85k for d exam?

Thanks as u reply

1. Sometimes its good to let them know you already have Bsc here in Nigeria. I don't really see any problem with that and if you don't its a matter of choice.

2. Recommendation letter, why not go to your undergraduate lecturers collect it from them ( probably they will use the department letter head)

3. Some schools accept official letter from your school that backed you up your language of instruction was english. You can get this at exams and records in your school OR you present TOEFL/IELTS
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MabraO: 5:15am On May 14, 2017
Instructor001:

1. Sometimes its good to let them know you already have Bsc here in Nigeria. I don't really see any problem with that and if you don't its a matter of choice.

2. Recommendation letter, why not go to your undergraduate lecturers collect it from them ( probably they will use the department letter head)

3. Some schools accept official letter from your school that backed you up your language of instruction was english. You can get this at exams and records in your school OR you present TOEFL/IELTS

Ok thank you bros
But from all form I tried to fill they requested for ssce nd for d cv they said no gaps in years
If I am to go to my sch for recommendation letter how long do u think it take to process it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:17am On May 14, 2017
Please I need help, if I want to start processing my masters degree in Germany now, including the money you must have in your German account and all the expenses and the ticket money, how much can that be in Nigerian Naira.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 6:32am On May 14, 2017
MabraO:

Ok thank you bros
But from all form I tried to fill they requested for ssce nd for d cv they said no gaps in years
If I am to go to my sch for recommendation letter how long do u think it take to process it?

To the best of my knowledge, if you include your Bsc degree there might really be no gaps but if you do not then you have to account for what you were doing for those few years you were in school for Bsc.

Well it depends on your rapport with the lecturers in question and how you table it down before them. Its what you can get within 24 hours or atmost 48 hours. You might humbly tell them how urgent it is. we all know most of our lecturers don't really take it serious while some do.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2017
demmybite:
Please I need help, if I want to start processing my masters degree in Germany now, including the money you must have in your German account and all the expenses and the ticket money, how much can that be in Nigerian Naira.

Budget 4m for everything including ticket after visa.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by castins(m): 7:52am On May 14, 2017
Hello house advice needed pls! I was in France last year(October-december) on a training by my company, now I want to go to Germany on my own for "hussle" not school, how do I go about it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ceasare: 8:22am On May 14, 2017
Pls anybody in d house who hv certify gheir result at d embassy shd pls gv us d link in booking appointment for d results certification.....ejoo house na beg I dey beg .d guy at d embassy entrance js said go online and book appointment lobatan.www.diplo.de I dkn check tire no link 4 it .lls help a bro.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zodka: 8:44am On May 14, 2017
ceasare:
Pls anybody in d house who hv certify gheir result at d embassy shd pls gv us d link in booking appointment for d results certification.....ejoo house na beg I dey beg .d guy at d embassy entrance js said go online and book appointment lobatan.www.diplo.de I dkn check tire no link 4 it .lls help a bro.

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ceasare: 12:09pm On May 14, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2017
MabraO:

Ok thank you bros

You can't apply for a bsc degree in Germany with only your ssce results. You will have to tender your previous bsc transcript and you're not the first person to go for another bsc degree. So you're safe. Btw BSc degrees rarely ask for recommendation letters

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dammyAJ(f): 6:24pm On May 14, 2017
Hello
Pls how many days does it take the embassy to fix an appointment for someone
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dammyAJ(f): 7:04pm On May 14, 2017
jobbers:
depends on availability
Pls shed more light
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by neccki: 7:28pm On May 14, 2017
Neyoalao:

You can't apply for a bsc degree in Germany with only your ssce results. You will have to tender your previous bsc transcript and you're not the first person to go for another bsc degree. So you're safe. Btw BSc degrees rarely ask for recommendation letters
@Neyoalao
Are you saying they don't usually ask for a Recommendation Letter for aspirants who wants to get a 2nd BSc. Degree in germany?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2017
neccki:

@Neyoalao
Are you saying they don't usually ask for a Recommendation Letter for aspirants who wants to get a 2nd BSc. Degree in germany?
Ye most of the time they don't. But I think it boils down on your particular course.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zinospot(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2017
Good day all, this is my first time posting although i have been following this trend closely for some months now and have gotten some vital info from here, i want to thank you all for contributing and also making life easy for some of us newbies, i am a prospective student of hs darmstadt (i am going for a BA program) and am currently awaiting my invitation for interview.

Please i would like to know how most of us got the 8k euros been requested / if there is a better way that has been tried out that worked as i really don't see anyone mentioning that they had any challenge raising that money / or how they resolved it (for those who have passed this state successfully / have comprehensive knowledge of this) because am running out of options to raise that money.

Also, i would like to know if for instance a church or individual here in Nigeria who can prove their financial stability can write as my sponsor and attach their financial statement as an alternative to opening the 8k account (for those who have tried this or witness someone who succeeded with this method).

Finally i would like to know, since i have to get my admission letter / invitation before applying for visa, hope its not too late for me when the school finally replies / has anyone tried the student applicant visa (please throw more light).

Thank you all once again,
Jah bless.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2017
Betty647:
Pls house if I want to do masters degree in Germany,what ar d steps to take

Pm me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Misterdhee1(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2017
We will duly appreciate if our Egbons already in Deutschland can squeeze out of their tight schedule to come here once in a while to relate their experiences. I believe there are so many things many of us prospective students need clarifications on. And your personal experiences will go a long way in assisting us in that regard. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jornie(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2017
Raemond:

I applied for local transcript, made photocopies, certify them and applied to quite a number of schools. As I have heard from this thread, any transcript can be used. Just make sure it is certified.
Oh Ok ...Thanks fam.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dolpaz: 12:35am On May 15, 2017
Abeg, Make una no vex.. Work and studies not gree me.

Part 2

Continued from here: https://www.nairaland.com/3052025/general-german-visa-enquiries-part/358

So, the hustle continued and we left off from where we started. It was in the early month of January when the German company which I worked with hosted an event which Involved all the German Visa officer. I was opportuned to meet with the officer who treated my aplication. She asked why I could'nt go and I told her I had a project to finish with the new company, hence the reason why I decided to withdraw and extend till the next admission period. She nod in support of my claim after extensively discussing the goals of the project to her. She later told me to file a new application as soon as I get another admission letter. During this Period, Mr Sebastian walked into the discussion and I quick to introduce myself to him. The months runs by and as a real hustler, I knew this was another chance to actualize the dream. Fast-forward to June, Admission letters started rolling in and I went through the normal route of visa application. I was given a certain date in August and I was quick to involve God to make it happen this time. The days keeps counting and I could feel the emotion of facing another visa interview. The real date came and I was so prepared. At the gate, we were ushered in by the securities in order to face another life "changing" Interview.

At first, we were asked to write and submit a "letter of Motivation" placing more emphasis on your desired course and why Germany. I did my best by writing an amazing Motivation letter and why I felt it'll be necessary for me to study my course in Germany. After this, we submitted our letter and few mins later, we were called in for the Interview. We submitted all our originals and two photocopies each. The only difference from the previous interview was the fact that I added a "Reference Letter" also known as "Arbeitzeugnise" from the German company here in lagos. The normal questions were asked and I cleared them without fidgeting. At some point, I even asked the Interviewer some questions about the German anthem and he painstakingly replied with a satisfactory answer. The interview ended 35 mins later and I went away putting the rest into God's hand.

Six days later, I decided to enquire from all the major banks about "Form A transaction". This time, I went straight to all the Banks head offices in VI and Marina. The first was Stanbic, followed by Zenith (I even initiated with these two banks). First Bank was the last bank I visited and I was told they can't transfer into a personal account except school account. I thanked the lady and walked away to visit other banks. Some few meteres after leaving First Bank, I received a call from Dayo Fedex (According to True Caller). He was like "Hello, are you Mr ......, I said yes I am the one. He said I have a package from the German embassy". My heart and mind raced. Right in the middle of Eko Idumota market, I was standing with two hands on my head, I was speechless. All I could hear was a faint "Hello, are you still there.. Please, where and how do I drop the package." I summoned the courage and continued with the call. He said "Sir, you've waste my airtime. Na good news be this oo, Abeg just send recharge card to this line when you get home. Immediately, I blatantly told him that "Oga, na Visa rejection you just bring so." Just drop the documents with the petit trader living beside my house, I'll pick it when I'm home. he felt sorry for me and prayed for more luck next time. I ended the call and my heart was palpitating. I cancelled every appointment and rushed home. Collected my documents and I saw the big rejection. Out of all the documents sent back by the embassy, They witheld the "Arbeitzeugnis" given to me by my employer who happens to be a German company. I started thinking, researching about appeal, amongst others. At times, I'll wake up in the middle of the night reflecting on the Interview day and asking myself series of questions on what could have went wrong. I barely sleep, I turned off my phone and I was restless !.

Finally, I Manned up and decided to appeal. First, I wrote and sent an appeal letter via email, signed it and attached every documents from the previous year stating the reason for my withdrawal. The embassy replied me stating that the appeal could not be accepted in the format I used. I decided to go formal by hand-writing an appeal letter, added some documets, at this Point, the German company also wrote another letter, STRONGLY indicating my desire to study. I compiled all these documents and took them personally to the embassy. This time, I had some chat with Mr Paulinus and he assured me it'll be settled. 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks.. No show/response from the consulate and I began to worry because the enrolment period was also drawing nearer. Finally, I heard of an event hosted by DAAD in conjuction with the German embassy and Goethe. I quickly saved the date and vowed to attend. Fast forward to this day, I was there and was glad to see One of the Visa officer whom I've met earlier at the Event. I asked some question relating to issues which my friend faced and also my own scenerio. He was able to answer to some extent and after the event, he was quick to recognize me. He called me to know If I was the one directly affetced by the question which i asked, I said No, it actually happened to a friend. he took his reference number and we continued chatting. I now reminded him about the event which was held at Eko hotel. He was able to remember our meet-up and he asked about other staffs. I was quick to reply with a fine. Finally, he asked about my visa application and I told him I got a rejetcion. He was surprised to know who rejected me and I told him it was "Kim Mar... Eise...." (German visa applicant should know this name in full). He asked If I have appealed and I said yes I have appealled for over 4 weeks. He took my visa application number with my friend's visa application number, tucked it into his pocket and dispersed every other person willing to see him. He appealed to them to visit the German embassy's website to learn more. At this Jucture, I knew God has smiled on me.

Two days Later, I got an email that my appeal was successful and It has been sent to my city's Auslander for final clearance. I was so happy and I decided to continue with the Form A funding. 3 days later, I got all my documents and Guess what again......The recommendation letter sent by the German company was still witheld.

To be continued......

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.