Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (914477 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chi555: 11:44am On May 12, 2017
eberenicky:
Finally ready to return to germany for my masters degree. Posted Applications yesterday to TUM, Fh-munster and Uni Aalen for Enviromental engineering, chemical engineering and four courses in Aalen respectively through Nipost EMS . Charge was N9,950 per parcel. Sent appl online to TUM on Tuesday 9th May. Patiently waiting for Replies.

Parcels contained...High court authenticated copies of my B.eng transcript -cgpa 3.6,B.eng Degree Statement of result ,(No certificate yet)intl passport data page, Application forms, passoprt photos, waec, Mittel stufe 3 Certificate from Volkshochshule Aachen, Goethe institut Zertificat deutsch, Uni freiberg Grundstufe II, Motivational letter Full 2pages ,

Please who else posted to these schools for same course?
Hi, did u actually notarize the copies u sent to TUM or u just certified it cuz I remember it was stated clearly on their site that documents should be notarized and it must have a seal. Hope that was what you did? . Just concerned tho
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 12, 2017
bizza009:
Hi guys,please I intend to post a document using the Nipost inside the Airport in Lagos,pls kindly advise if they are reliable,who has used Nipost of recent?Thanks
used Nipost on 11th of April... School university of siegen notified me on 22 of April. Exactly 2weeks. For 580 naira. Marina/CMS post office
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Henry85: 12:05pm On May 12, 2017
debuchy:
I think they might not accept it cos they lay so much emphasis on how they want it to be certified which includes stamp, seal etc. And I doubt if all these high court might meet up to dat. Just use a notary public so as to avoid stories that touch.
Wow, So it means I should resend all the documents?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2017
You will be notified to resend. It happened to my friend.

Henry85:

I also used High Court certification for my TUM applications, please what will happen to our applications?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2017
Since 25th April and I have not been notified. Kinda scared oooo

pitapromiz:
used Nipost on 11th of April... School university of siegen notified me on 22 of April. Exactly 2weeks. For 580 naira. Marina/CMS post office
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Henry85: 12:11pm On May 12, 2017
donkafor:
You will be notified to resend. It happened to my friend.

Wow, but the deadline is actually 31st May, and my documents are not even there yet. I hope they won't put the deadline into consideration in the notification to resend..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eberenicky: 12:12pm On May 12, 2017
chi555:

Hi, did u actually notarize the copies u sent to TUM or u just certified it cuz I remember it was stated clearly on their site that documents should be notarized and it must have a seal. Hope that was what you did? . Just concerned tho

certified true copy with high court stamps are allowed in germany allover. Im not new in this bro. What is notary and what is high court authentication/certification?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:14pm On May 12, 2017
It's better you certify at the Embassy free of charge and resend. My friend's high court certification was rejected.

Henry85:

Wow, but the deadline is actually 31st May, and my documents are not even there yet. I hope they won't put that into consideration..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2017
You can use Google to differentiate between Notary Public and high court certification.

Once its only 'Certified True Copy' of rubber stamp without seal, it will be rejected by TUM

eberenicky:

certified true copy with high court stamps are allowed in germany allover. Im not new in this bro. What is notary and what is high court authentication/certification?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Henry85: 12:17pm On May 12, 2017
donkafor:
It's better you certify at the Embassy free of charge and resend. My friend's high court certification was rejected.

Ok bro, Thanks ! Can I do that without the notification to resend? And should i include all the supporting documents?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2017
Please ensure that the document is NOT only notarized with merely a rubber stamp. A simple ink stamp is insufficient! Official seals are usually round and contain an emblem. A notary without such a seal is not qualified to notarize your documents! You will have to find an authority with an official seal to notarize your documents!

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2017
Resend... Only official authenticated copies. Ensure you attach print out with your application number and candidate number otherwise, it cannot be matched to your profile.

[
Henry85:

Ok bro, Thanks ! Can I do that without the notification to resend? And should i include all the supporting documents?

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Henry85: 12:31pm On May 12, 2017
donkafor:
Resend... Only official authenticated copies. Ensure you attach print out with your application number and candidate number otherwise, it cannot be matched to your profile.

[
Ok. thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 12:34pm On May 12, 2017
Henry85:

Wow, So it means I should resend all the documents?
probably sir.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by icebabyemerald: 12:40pm On May 12, 2017
chrisley024:
Of course, how else do you prove you've a Bsc? Go with all certs you've obtained.

have you gone for a bsc interview?
were you asked of your first bsc?
I need answers from people with experience.
thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 2:45pm On May 12, 2017
Henry85:

I also used High Court certification for my TUM applications, please what will happen to our applications?

TUM DOES ACCEPT HIGH COURT CERTIFICATIONS PROVIDED THERE IS A SEAL AND STAMP
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 2:47pm On May 12, 2017
donkafor:
Please ensure that the document is NOT only notarized with merely a rubber stamp. A simple ink stamp is insufficient! Official seals are usually round and contain an emblem. A notary without such a seal is not qualified to notarize your documents! You will have to find an authority with an official seal to notarize your documents!

ALL FEDERAL HIGH COURTS NOTARISED DOCUMENTS WITH SEAL AND STAMP AT OFFICIAL RATES OF 5 NAIRA PER PAGE BUT TRUST NAIJA BUDGET LIK 3 K FOR THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS.TUM ACCEPTS NOTARISATIONS FROM FED HIGH COURTS SO FAR AS THEY ARE SEALED AND STAMPED
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cchuks27(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2017
Hey guys please be sure of the documents you are sending. I erroneously left out my Uni-assist application form and now I have to resend again. In fact I have cried and pleaded with them to process the application with the submitted form online but they have (understandably) refused. Sending my documents on 15/5/17.

NB: I am posting this for those that are racing against time to be sure they do the right thing before sending their documents. Now it's not just the money that matters but the time before they start processing the documents.

I wish us all the best.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fagin1982(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2017
Touchflex:
Big thanks...

Hello Bro .which means did you use in making payment to UNI-ASSIST ?

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hallelluyah(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2017
@Henry85; @Debuchy,
Guys, I am also applying into TUM for Consumer Affairs but have issue with the Essay, I have all other documents intact. Please can you assist? Mail me at olufunkealaba2@gmail.com. or pm me so we can chat.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 12, 2017
donkafor:
Since 25th April and I have not been notified. Kinda scared oooo

some schools does not send notification of reciept
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
eberenicky:
Finally ready to return to germany for my masters degree. Posted Applications yesterday to TUM, Fh-munster and Uni Aalen for Enviromental engineering, chemical engineering and four courses in Aalen respectively through Nipost EMS . Charge was N9,950 per parcel. Sent appl online to TUM on Tuesday 9th May. Patiently waiting for Replies.

Please who else posted to these schools for same course?
how long does it take Nipost EMS(express mail delivery) to deliver?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 12, 2017
a school gave 2.0 as grade requirement and someone has 2.07 on german scale, my question is would uni-assist reject this application for not meeting the school's requirement as they evaluate before forwarding to the designated university??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blackbriar: 6:26pm On May 12, 2017
michV:
2 weeks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Henry85: 7:00pm On May 12, 2017
blackbriar:

TUM DOES ACCEPT HIGH COURT CERTIFICATIONS PROVIDED THERE IS A SEAL AND STAMP
Unfortunately, there is no official seal on the documents I sent. I just have to resend them..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2017
michV:
a school gave 2.0 as grade requirement and someone has 2.07 on german scale, my question is would uni-assist reject this application for not meeting the school's requirement as they evaluate before forwarding to the designated university??
I think the difference is negligible. They use mostly 1 dp.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Touchflex(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2017
Contact Honourableseyi...he has been helping out peeps here

fagin1982:

Hello Bro .which means did you use in making payment to UNI-ASSIST ?

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eberenicky: 9:18pm On May 12, 2017
michV:

4working days
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eberenicky: 9:29pm On May 12, 2017
please who else sent applications to Aalen and FH munster
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zodka: 10:11pm On May 12, 2017
Have been reading up there about pips contemplating whether TUM will accept one type of notary or certification or anything else.

Pips all I have to do is chill, after 2days or three that your documents have been received at TUM. They will tell you if your documents are okay or not. U can always login into your application account and check it it marked 'ok' if not they will tell u what is wrong or if u are to resend..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zodka: 10:14pm On May 12, 2017
Also I applied to Potsdam University through uni-assist and I was told to pay 0.00£, I mean nothing.. I was surprised ohh. I guess they collect payment for some schools and none for others..

Whichever, am just glad

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.