Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (914600 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jariel: 6:39pm On May 11, 2017
Go and notarize your document at the german embassy

@ futurewise @ horlalaykon

Thank you for the response. But I need to know if it's both the transcript and my certificate or just the certificate. Because transcript was certified copy issued by the school and stamped as well. Contained the how it was graded.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jay123000: 7:23pm On May 11, 2017
Eldeee:

I actually downloaded the pdf for application from the departmental webpage, and moreover sent my documents through post. which pdfs are you actually refering to, kindly follow the instructions given, they are absolutely clear enough and easy. which course are you applying for? if you are yet to apply, you need to hasten up. Hope to see you succeed. Cheers

Thanks for your response, I actually applied online with ma fone and after submission there's a PDF file that I must print to sign and send to the school,though d PDF form still on ma fone but finding it hard to print out,so I thought I can print it out on online portal but cant find how to login to the skool portal.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=hybeenoni post=56427763][/quote]msc consumer affairs. They mail you wen ur documents have arrived and then u can also confirm the status on the online account.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by realsamsonite1: 8:23pm On May 11, 2017
Gudevenin great minds
Pls I urgently need a copy or sample of the sponsorship letter
As well as requirements to be fulfilled to be qualified to sponsor some one
Wld appreciate urgent responses.
(N.b I understand dis is a sensitive document, hence u cld blur or take out d names in d document)
Tnks and God bless!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eberenicky: 8:52pm On May 11, 2017
Finally ready to return to germany for my masters degree. Posted Applications yesterday to TUM, Fh-munster and Uni Aalen for Enviromental engineering, chemical engineering and four courses in Aalen respectively through Nipost EMS . Charge was N9,950 per parcel. Sent appl online to TUM on Tuesday 9th May. Patiently waiting for Replies.

Parcels contained...High court authenticated copies of my B.eng transcript -cgpa 3.6,B.eng Degree Statement of result ,(No certificate yet)intl passport data page, Application forms, passoprt photos, waec, Mittel stufe 3 Certificate from Volkshochshule Aachen, Goethe institut Zertificat deutsch, Uni freiberg Grundstufe II, Motivational letter Full 2pages ,

Please who else posted to these schools for same course?

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingofthejungle(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2017
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2017
Jariel:

Thank you for the response. But I need to know if it's both the transcript and my certificate or just the certificate. Because transcript was certified copy issued by the school and stamped as well. Contained the how it was graded.

You have been advised rightly. Go to german embassy, certify your transcript and certificate . Its quite safer that way OR better still go to high court
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eberenicky: 10:00pm On May 11, 2017
Instructor001:

You have been advised rightly. Go to german embassy an certify your transcript and certificate . its quite safer that way OR better still go to high court

High court is faster and cheap. Did 85copies for 1500naira only. The court registrar stamp and sign tire dat day.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2017
eberenicky:

High court is faster and cheap. Did 85copies for 1500naira only. The court registrar stamp and sign tire dat day.

Lol, you really gave them work to do.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 10:11pm On May 11, 2017
Where did u certify your certificates befoore sending them
Jariel:
Hello house good day

Please I need everyone's help, all the gurus in the house. I applied to 3 schools for a masters in finance and after sending in my application to Uni-assist I got this from them. Please what do they mean and how do I go about it? I am really under pressure after seeing that as my application for ulm has passed it's deadline and I don't want the others passing too.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 10:11pm On May 11, 2017
Where did u certify your certificates befoore sending them?
May be you certified from an unacceptable place
Jariel:
Hello house good day

Please I need everyone's help, all the gurus in the house. I applied to 3 schools for a masters in finance and after sending in my application to Uni-assist I got this from them. Please what do they mean and how do I go about it? I am really under pressure after seeing that as my application for ulm has passed it's deadline and I don't want the others passing too.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haywhy1987: 10:15pm On May 11, 2017
Forget about school stamp man...book an appointment with the German embassy and take ur documents there for certification...chikena
Jariel:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 10:29pm On May 11, 2017
Jariel:

Where do you stay ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by linaluv: 11:24pm On May 11, 2017
hi guys please i like to know. if i attend classes at goethe institute for B2 Language. but dont write the B2 exam . surely i shall be given . aa certificate of participation. will the German embassy and schools in germany regard such certitificate without me writin the B2 Exam

how long does it take for german embassy to process visa

how much is required for block account as at now?

guys please reply me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:29am On May 12, 2017
For your kind information, TUM don't accept high court certification.

Go to German Embassy or Notary Public

eberenicky:
Finally ready to return to germany for my masters degree. Posted Applications yesterday to TUM, Fh-munster and Uni Aalen for Enviromental engineering, chemical engineering and four courses in Aalen respectively through Nipost EMS . Charge was N9,950 per parcel. Sent appl online to TUM on Tuesday 9th May. Patiently waiting for Replies.

Parcels contained...High court authenticated copies of my B.eng transcript -cgpa 3.6,B.eng Degree Statement of result ,(No certificate yet)intl passport data page, Application forms, passoprt photos, waec, Mittel stufe 3 Certificate from Volkshochshule Aachen, Goethe institut Zertificat deutsch, Uni freiberg Grundstufe II, Motivational letter Full 2pages ,

Please who else posted to these schools for same course?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by naijacentric(m): 1:54am On May 12, 2017
sam4jesuseva:
I applied for MSc program in University of Bonn, i am expecting interview very soon based on the message sent to my email. My application has been submitted to the university after review i will be interviewed between 15th of May and 15thJuly
cool i wish u success
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:26am On May 12, 2017
linaluv:
hi guys please i like to know. if i attend classes at goethe institute for B2 Language. but dont write the B2 exam . surely i shall be given . aa certificate of participation. will the German embassy and schools in germany regard such certitificate without me writin the B2 Exam

how long does it take for german embassy to process visa

how much is required for block account as at now?

guys please reply me.

No, I don't think so. I think you have to write the exam to get the certificate of participation in case you fail the exam and didn't have time to rewrite it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jariel: 5:19am On May 12, 2017
Instructor001:

You have been advised rightly. Go to german embassy, certify your transcript and certificate . Its quite safer that way OR better still go to high court

Thank you. I did my certification at igbosere high Court. Would probably have to go to the embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jariel: 5:20am On May 12, 2017
honourableseyi:

Where do you stay ?

Lagos.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 6:17am On May 12, 2017
Jariel:

Thank you. I did my certification at igbosere high Court. Would probably have to go to the embassy.

No probz. You are wlcm. If you certify at the embassy, you have to wait till 2pm that same day to collect it back.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by icebabyemerald: 7:30am On May 12, 2017
good morning all

for someone going for a second Bsc, is it mandatory to go for visa interview with my first bsc certificate?
I didn't apply with it, just my first year transcript.

for those that have gone for bsc interview, was it required?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 8:14am On May 12, 2017
icebabyemerald:
good morning all

for someone going for a second Bsc, is it mandatory to go for visa interview with my first bsc certificate?
I didn't apply with it, just my first year transcript.

for those that have gone for bsc interview, was it required?
Of course, how else do you prove you've a Bsc? Go with all certs you've obtained.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Rapahel1116: 10:48am On May 12, 2017
Guy.... I HV sent u so many emails ..BT no reply....am still interested in DAT private German language stuff na.
dprinz99:
. Are u in abuja?and again,hu told u Goethe Lagos is so good ?drop ur number if u are in abuja.for anyone they wants to learn language very fast,I'll always advice to go for private classes .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Henry85: 11:01am On May 12, 2017
donkafor:
For your kind information, TUM don't accept high court certification.

Go to German Embassy or Notary Public

I also used High Court certification for my TUM applications, please what will happen to our applications?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Henry85: 11:05am On May 12, 2017
debuchy:
msc consumer affairs. They mail you wen ur documents have arrived and then u can also confirm the status on the online account.
Hey bro. I also applied to the same programme. Pls did you use High Court or Embassy certification?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2017
@henry85... I used notary public sir
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Henry85: 11:15am On May 12, 2017
debuchy:
@henry85... I used notary public sir
Ok. I am just hearing that they don't accept High Court certification, and that's what I used for my two applications. Any ideas about that?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bizza009(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=eberenicky post=56433278]Finally ready to return to germany for my masters degree. Posted Applications yesterday to TUM, Fh-munster and Uni Aalen for Enviromental engineering, chemical engineering and four courses in Aalen respectively through Nipost EMS . Charge was N9,950 per parcel. Sent appl online to TUM on Tuesday 9th May. Patiently waiting for Replies.

Goodday pls which of the Nipost did u use to post ur documents ,pls do you think they are very reliable?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bizza009(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2017
Hi guys,please I intend to post a document using the Nipost inside the Airport in Lagos,pls kindly advise if they are reliable,who has used Nipost of recent?Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debuchy(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2017
Henry85:

Ok. I am just hearing that they don't accept High Court certification, and that's what I used for my two applications. Any ideas about that?
I think they might not accept it cos they lay so much emphasis on how they want it to be certified which includes stamp, seal etc. And I doubt if all these high court might meet up to dat. Just use a notary public so as to avoid stories that touch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.