Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (914005 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
gracious136:
I have been given admission. You?

Congrats.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
kingdaveid:
Hello everyone, please the gurus in the house and those who just recently did their visa interview, i want to start preparing for mine so can you highlight me on the questions to expect and places to focus on. Will really appreciate this.
Danke

Nice question ....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Henry85: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
donkafor:
Expecting it July ending.

That's one bad thing about late application at TUM. We might be in the last batch for admission...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

For those that are not much enlightened about NIPOST services, at the verge of posting ur documents if asked by their staff. Tell them u want UNREGISTERED POSTING. I'm sorry the guy that waited for about 4 months b4 his documents got to d destination might have used registered posting which is the most dreadful and slowest too get to delivery address.

Anyways, I use MMIA 2 for all my posting though.
Sallam
abi thanks for more clarification here oooooo. Na sooo.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lnzy: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
donkafor:
Lnzy, I can't reply to your pm.. It's bouncing back
bro...well done. i see u applied to TUM, i wanted to ask, while filling d form...d corresponding address(semester address.) Abeg what am i to feel in there i guess it has to differ from d permanent home address..??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Correspondence address is where you live that they can send you any mail via post if any. Once you resume in Germany, you will change it to your German address. Permanent home address is your address of origin.
Lnzy:

bro...well done. i see u applied to TUM, i wanted to ask, while filling d form...d corresponding address(semester address.) Abeg what am i to feel in there i guess it has to differ from d permanent home address..??

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chi555: 12:50am On Jun 11, 2017
hello guys, pls who is sending any docs to TUM nxt week so that we can send together to cut cost. Had some issues with some of my docs so I am resending it. Pls send me a pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bochu03: 12:58am On Jun 11, 2017
Interview will be on monday 12 June,and My Aufnahme Prüfung is july 4..hopeful.. Nothing pass God..

Una wey don go how far?how the Maths question
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chi555: 1:14am On Jun 11, 2017
Please do u need to book an appointment online for certifying your documents @d german embassy or u just have to go right away and get it done
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 4:48am On Jun 11, 2017
bochu03:
Interview will be on monday 12 June,and My Aufnahme Prüfung is july 4..hopeful.. Nothing pass God..

Una wey don go how far?how the Maths question

Wish you success man

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 4:55am On Jun 11, 2017
chi555:
Please do u need to book an appointment online for certifying your documents @d german embassy or u just have to go right away and get it done

To certify your doc at the embassy, you have to book appointment with them. Follow this link ; https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

scroll down and click continue "under legal and consulate affairs". It will take you to the next page then click continue under "services for university applicants , language students"
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 5:37am On Jun 11, 2017
gracious136:
I have been given admission. You?

If you have another choice, go there...avoid landau because its in a relately dead zone.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:48am On Jun 11, 2017
Seeing this news on google this morning about uniassist website displaying Due to maintenance work, the online portal will be temporarily unavailable on Saturday, 10 June from 6pm to Sunday 11th of june.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2017
uchevolata:
Thanks
So it means that they will post your account opening to DB next week?
How did your account opening go today? I hope you were not delayed.

How far? Dem don send u?

Tracked my own yesterday, still not found.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2017
Honourableseyi, thanks for always coming about to see ppl through.

Wia is Chino and many others who left last winter ans summer?

I no dey see Una again.

Pls, can someone book for interview before funding?

If yes, how do I do it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2017
Mrbigman1:
Honourableseyi, thanks for always coming about to see ppl through.

Wia is Chino and many others who left last winter ans summer?

I no dey see Una again.

Pls, can someone book for interview before funding?

If yes, how do I do it?
Yes you can. Scan your admission letter and the blocked account opening slip given to you at the embassy or the account details from Finitiba bank(if that's the bank you opened with) to the email stated know the embassy 's website. And you'll get a reply with a date.
All the best!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2017
hadassaheke:

Yes you can. Scan your admission letter and the blocked account opening slip given to you at the embassy or the account details from Finitiba bank(if that's the bank you opened with) to the email stated know the embassy 's website. And you'll get a reply with a date.
All the best!

Dalu

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchevolata: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2017
Hello, how are you
I tracked mine and it was received at DB last Friday morning, believing God for a positive reply this week or soonest.

The slip that was given to you at the embassy when you went for your db account opening scan it with a copy of your passport and admissions letter to student@lago.diplo.de

You will be booked for a student interview and will receive the confirmation mail that day.

Cheers

Mrbigman1:

How far? Dem don send u?

Tracked my own yesterday, still not found.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hybeenoni: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Good morning house

To the gurus in the house who still create time to respond to our questions, plz how is the city of Hildesheim in the state of lower Saxony like in terms of student jobs, ease of settling down, accommodation and others. How far does there semester ticket covers, and also do they give 2yrs residence straight?

Do we have anybody schooling at university of hildesheim?

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chi555: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2017
Wanted to book online bt I think there is no more available appointment for this week and TUM gave me a deadline of 20th june. Pls who knows a good notary lawyer in port harcourt that can notarize my documents to tum standard ASAP. Pm me or send me a contact PLEASEEE
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hallelluyah(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2017
UncleJudax:

I will make it brief..no pun intended.

Giessen is a student town. Very serene, you can drive a bike to most of the places. Also, 40mins- 1hour to Frankfurt, Europe financial power house. Two main schools, Justus Liebig University and Technical University Mittelhessen.

Residence Permit: I can talk of Giessen. Auslanderbehorder here gives, in general, TWO years. Renewal depends on how much you have and maybe who you meet. But I have never heard of another 8k...I think Frankfurt does that.

Semester ticket: covers the whole of Hessen, i think some parts of Rheinland Palatinate and Lower Saxony, and possibly other flanking areas

Student Jobs are available: kitchen, lager, factory, delivery etc... minimum wage: around €9/hour. Jobs are mostly in Frankfurt and Kassel. But also in some small towns. There is Amazon in Bad Hersfeld, Close to Kassel/Fulda and Draimler in Kassel etc

Skills: learn German, maybe some handy man skill like plumbing, welding, electricals, MANUAL transmission driving, payloader, crane etc
Other skills may depend on your career path.
However, the above listed skills, especially language and driving will pay you.
language: Folks speak English especially younger ones, but guy...na German be the language here. Without it, sure you get by, but, you you need it...even some menial jobs require Deutsch...non..requires only English grin

After Study: if you want stay here after study, you must speak Deutsch, at least B1 (Certified). I cannot speak for everybody, but Germany is a "technically" driven country/economy. So, Engineering, "Medicine", IT/technology programs seem to be better suited for after study stay. But hey... stuffs happen.

Beachten Sie bitte! you are behind Germans, then Europeans...in job placement...but again, stuffs happen.

Welcome to Deutschland!

Please the gurus in the house particularly those on Germany already, kindly advise me:
1. Does it worth it moving whole family to join you and live permanently in Germany, as my main motive was not the study perse but to use the route to permanently migrate along with my whole family?
2. I am likely to receive positive feedback from the schools I applied to anytime soon. My question is for those like me with no 8000 euro and no relative or friend to do sponsorship, are there ways around this. Because I usually believe EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
3. Is it wise to leave a job that offers 250k per month and leave for Deutschland in search of greener pasture via schooling route?
4. Assuming I eventually succeed in leaving for Germany, how easy and soon can I process visa for my wife and kids to join me there as it would be suicidal to live without them.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
hallelluyah:

Please the gurus in the house particularly those on Germany already, kindly advise me:
1. Does it worth it moving whole family to join you and live permanently in Germany, as my main motive was not the study perse but to use the route to permanently migrate along with my whole family?
2.I am likely to receive positive feedback from the schools I applied to anytime soon. My question is for those like me with no 8000 euro and no relative or friend to do sponsorship, are there ways around this. Because I usually believe EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
3. Is it wise to leave a job that offers 250k per month and leave for Deutschland in search of greener pasture via schooling route?
4. Assuming I eventually succeed in leaving for Germany, how easy and soon can I process visa for my wife and kids to join me there as it would be suicidal to live without them.

Thanks.

If you don't have the money nor a sponsor. You could consider scholarship.

To leave a job of 250k for greener pasture in Germany??
Honestly it's not worth it but at the end of the day. You will decide for yourself.

You can't bring your family so soon as you are thinking. It's not that easy cause you have to earn a certain amount monthly and rent a house that will be able to house your family and yourself. Not forgetting your residence permit must be unbefristet for you to start thinking of bringing them over

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
At bolded??
Jigba:

If you don't have the money nor a sponsor. You could consider scholarship.

[/b]To leave a job of 250k for greener pasture in Germany??
Honestly it's not worth it but at the end of the day. You will decide for yourself.[b]

You can't bring your family so soon as you are thinking. It's not that easy cause you have to earn a certain amount monthly and rent a house that will be able to house your family and yourself. Not forgetting your residence permit must be unbefristet for you to start thinking of bringing them over
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
chi555:

I'd advise u go to any high court around u and get that stuff quickly done.

Embassy might book u two weeks time or so, by den, ur admission fit don even come out sef if u try make it a bit faster urself.

Just a suggestion
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
chi555:
Wanted to book online bt I think there is no more available appointment for this week and TUM gave me a deadline of 20th june. Pls who knows a good notary lawyer in port harcourt that can notarize my documents to tum standard ASAP. Pm me or send me a contact PLEASEEE

Go to any federal or state high court.

In 1 hours at most u re don.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
hallelluyah:

2. I am likely to receive positive feedback from the schools I applied to anytime soon. My question is for those like me with no 8000 euro and no relative or friend to do sponsorship, are there ways around this. Because I usually believe EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Thanks.

Why not move to Australia?

I woulda bin dia if Geology was in dia SOL list.

Just Google SOL, if what u do is on d list, or what u studied, Pls go to the Australian page on dis section and follow up.

Dia migration visa is very cheap and easy. And moving with family is more advantageous.

No put education for mind, Dia education Na blood money.

Bis spatar

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
TUM don't accept High Court. Go to EMBASSY
Mrbigman1:

Go to any federal or state high court.

In 1 hours at most u re don.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
donkafor:
At bolded??

No matter how foolish ppl may appear, honestly, it seems better on d other side of the divide if I may say.

1. For having dis long stability and consistency, western countries deserve applaud.
He earn 250k today, tomo? He might not see d job again cos new gvt came into power.

2. Electricity. U pay for what u consume, if u calculate how much Lagos alone burn in fueling generators alone in a year, nija for don build best power plants around us.

3. Ur hustle is equal to money. U re bin payed per hour of ur input.

No be wia u go work like idiot, month end ur salary go dey delayed. U dey work, some dey house, month end dem still collect pass u.

A lot of factors serious minded ppl should consider and leave nija.

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Interested...
Mrbigman1:

Why not move to Australia?

I woulda bin dia if Geology was in dia SOL list.

Just Google SOL, if what u do is on d list, or what u studied, Pls go to the Australian page on dis section and follow up.

Dia migration visa is very cheap and easy. And moving with family is more advantageous.

No put education for mind, Dia education Na blood money.

Bis spatar
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
donkafor:
TUM don't accept High Court. Go to EMBASSY

Thanks for the correction
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
I pmed you
Mrbigman1:

Thanks for the correction

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (500)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.