Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911954 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply here. I really appreciate it. Please can I send the certify copy of the documents to uniassist address via nipost courier service or using DHL or UPS. Cos from what I have read here so far sending the certify documents via nipost service is variably cheap. Please I still need some reply here. I have really follow the instruction diligently here.

Oga, sorry but nipost takes more Dan a month to deliver.

If u re not well prepared, and dnt ve much money at hand now, start applying for summer session 2018 from now. Instead of after all dis run around it will be filled with mistakes.

U need every single document, I mean every, if one misses out, dey might not ve the time to start begging u to send again.

But I can't stop ur dream sha. If u think u can get it right now and hit ur target, I wish u luck, after all, no b person wey first start go first enter.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 09, 2017
donkafor:
Check your TUMOnline account, at the curriculum analyze option, you will see a website, copy it and open in new browser.

For TUM School of Management. https://web5.wzw.tum.de/curricular-analyse/201703_mim/einloggen.php

Register and a code will be sent to your email address. Use the code to login and fill in all your transcript there. Submit and print. Then, send to TUM

Thanks bro. I hope I can get for maths. This seems for management courses
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 4:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Oga, sorry but nipost takes more Dan a month to deliver.

If u re not well prepared, and dnt ve much money at hand now, start applying for summer session 2018 from now. Instead of after all dis run around it will be filled with mistakes.

U need every single document, I mean every, if one misses out, dey might not ve the time to start begging u to send again.

But I can't stop ur dream sha. If u think u can get it right now and hit ur target, I wish u luck, after all, no b person wey first start go first enter.
oh sorry well I have all my documents here ready ok. If you read all my post here you will see different reply here. Well the deadline of the application is 15 july. So I still much time to send to the school address and uni assist. Experienced people have comment here about my post that it take 10 business days for my documents to reach the address I write for them. Nipost service is still variably cheap from other private companies. Am planning to send one today or next week monday. I will be able to track it down to the address. I have all the documents they needed what remain is the certification of the documents.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 5:14am On Jun 09, 2017
Johnnyessence:
oh sorry well I have all my documents here ready ok. If you read all my post here you will see different reply here. Well the deadline of the application is 15 july. So I still much time to send to the school address and uni assist. Experienced people have comment here about my post that it take 10 business days for my documents to reach the address I write for them. Nipost service is still variably cheap from other private companies. Am planning to send one today or next week monday. I will be able to track it down to the address. I have all the documents they needed what remain is the certification of the documents.

Well, I think I can come in. I would say its good to have seen many to have responded to your questions, which is the aim of this thread. At the same time I think I understand the angle at which Mrbigman is coming from. Well, I would suggest if you have all document intact right now, go and certify it ASAP and ensure the seal and signature is there to prevent story that touch. Either notary public or high court close to your geographic location would do.

Based on NIPOST AND DHL, though the said time for Nipost is 10days while Dhl is 3 days or so. Based on logistics so to say, Nipost might spend more than the 10days as it was stated or better still that ten days. So I would say he is speaking to avoid unexpected event. You might be lucky it get there within that ten days,anything can happen we never can tell. And there are some people that there parcel got delivered before the deadline.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by glucklichewelt: 6:00am On Jun 09, 2017
kingdaveid:

yeah got mine this afternoon from the department but not the official letter from the university, that one will come next week. the God that started your race with you will not bring you down now, trust me. i prayers are with you bro

Amen!

Which programme did you apply for?

Guten Morgen.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 6:10am On Jun 09, 2017
It will be on your TUMOnline application page for maths.
Anyway, this will help

http://www.ma.tum.de/Studium/ModulHandbuch

http://studium.ma.tum.de/Studium/EVAnalyseInfo

sshola:

Thanks bro. I hope I can get for maths. This seems for management courses
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pervic(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2017
donkafor:
Wow.. Am waiting patiently. Do you know any successful person make we rob mind?

Not yet
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by browndegreat: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2017
I remember this moniker how did your ielts go what score did you achieve

Johnnyessence:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2017
Okay
Pervic:

Not yet
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Instructor001:

Well, I think I can come in. I would say its good to have seen many to have responded to your questions, which is the aim of this thread. At the same time I think I understand the angle at which Mrbigman is coming from. Well, I would suggest if you have all document intact right now, go and certify it ASAP and ensure the seal and signature is there to prevent story that touch. Either notary public or high court close to your geographic location would do.

Based on NIPOST AND DHL, though the said time for Nipost is 10days while Dhl is 3 days or so. Based on logistics so to say, Nipost might spend more than the 10days as it was stated or better still that ten days. So I would say he is speaking to avoid unexpected event. You might be lucky it get there within that ten days,anything can happen we never can tell. And there are some people that there parcel got delivered before the deadline.
thanks for your reply. I will get the documents certify. Well unexpected event won't happen. 5 weeks to go. I will send the documents on time and track it down to the school through emails and calls.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2017
browndegreat:
I remember this moniker how did your ielts go what score did you achieve

it goes fine thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingdaveid: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2017
glucklichewelt:

Amen!

Which programme did you apply for?

Guten Morgen.
Global political economy, and you?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gracious136(f): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2017
Good morning
Please I wanted to find out who is also going to Landau (ie University of Koblenz Landau) for masters program.
Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AgentONE(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2017
Any one sending docs to uniassist, quote me lets talk on sending together to split the cost
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ladi990: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2017
gracious136:
Good morning
Please I wanted to find out who is also going to Landau (ie University of Koblenz Landau) for masters program.
Thank you
I applied for Msc in environmental Sciences in Koblenz Landau. What about you? have u been offered admission?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by glucklichewelt: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2017
kingdaveid:

Global political economy, and you?

I have been admitted too.

All glory to God.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kag1: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2017
Hello Boss,
I sent you a pm please check your mail, thanks.
gabi101:
Greetings to you all! i want to thank you all whose opinions' and advices' have been of great help to me in the German dream. i previously got admitted into hochschule mannheim for the course Power and Renewable energy,BEng. but i had to drop the admission due to the introduction of tuition fee. Now i have been given a second admission to study Sustainable business and technology ,BEng at university of applied science Trier,berkenfeld. Be hopeful and optimistic my brothers, for yours is on the way!...finally i would like to know if there's anyone schooling in trier or who got admitted there? please contact me lets see in za oza room! once again THANK YOU ALL!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gabi101(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2017
kag1:
Hello Boss,
I sent you a pm please check your mail, thanks.

replied!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingdaveid: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2017
glucklichewelt:

I have been admitted too.

All glory to God.
Like i said, God would see you till the end, congrats bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fedon1(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Please house i have asked about this before but it wasnt answered.I intend spending three weeks for the summer school at MHH in Hannover, it is funded by DAAD,what kind of visa do I need to apply for the summer school starts second week of August I have an invitation letter stating all the required facts,and I intend going I the embassy in Abuja since am from the north and I currently reside in north
Then what kind of appointment do I need to book for online ,consular or pass port issues.Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2017
Inform anybody qualified.

TUM 2WEEKS SUMMER SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP FOR AFRICA

https://www.tum.de/en/studies/international-students/summer-winter-school/development-by-innovation/
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by haybellfire(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2017
My ceetified docs dont av d red seal bcoz it was stamped by the high court commisioner for oath gan gan not lawyer will uniassit accept it? Av sent it though
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dominicumoh(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Guten tag!

I just got admitted to the Otto Von Guericke University (University of Magdeburg) for the Winter.
Applied for M.Sc in Electrical Engineering & Information Technology. God is good!
Please, who else applied to the same school? Is anyone here already schooling there or can you link me to anyone you know that schools there?

How is Magdeburg and the State Saxony Anhalt?
I'm so happy eventhough I'm still expecting the admission decisions from BTU-Cottbus and Technical University of Ingolstadt.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by d4guy: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
realsamsonite1:
Goodevening Great People, I must confess this thread has been of immense help.
Having been admitted for a masters in Sustainable International Agriculture at the University of Goettingen, I would like to make the following important enquiries;
-the detailed list of required document for a student visa application (n.b- I have read previous parts on the thread and also contacted the embassy by mail;there response was I check their site where I found docs. Like admission letter,international passport and proof of financial capability). I would be grateful, if I could get a well spelt out and detailed list.
-information on student life, cost of living, job opportunities at Goettingen am is Goettingen located in west/east Germany
-information on how to go about getting a sponsorship letter as well as the requirements.
Many thanks and God bless as I await positive responses.
Ibadan
Hello bro , how far have u gone with ur admission? I got admitted for the same course, send me a pm let's relate.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
donkafor:
It will be on your TUMOnline application page for maths.
Anyway, this will help

http://www.ma.tum.de/Studium/ModulHandbuch

http://studium.ma.tum.de/Studium/EVAnalyseInfo

God bless you bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Danoluwa(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pls i need assistance on schools having geosciences international masters/phd program. I already have a masters will it be accepted by german school? how easy is it for geoscientist to get part time jobs while studying.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Linkzy(f): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dominicumoh:
Guten tag!

I just got admitted to the Otto Von Guericke University (University of Magdeburg) for the Winter.
Applied for M.Sc in Electrical Engineering & Information Technology. God is good!
Please, who else applied to the same school? Is anyone here already schooling there or can you link me to anyone you know that schools there?

How is Magdeburg and the State Saxony Anhalt?
I'm so happy eventhough I'm still expecting the admission decisions from BTU-Cottbus and Technical University of Ingolstadt.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Wow, congrats. I want to apply for M. Sc in Operations research in Magdeburg for the Summer session.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Johnnyessence:
it goes fine thanks.

grin grin grin grin it really did goes fine....buhahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Danoluwa:
Pls i need assistance on schools having geosciences international masters/phd program. I already have a masters will it be accepted by german school? how easy is it for geoscientist to get part time jobs while studying.

Use this link and search for your desired course of study. https://www.daad.de/deutschland/
studienangebote/en/

Also this for related course: http://www.mastersportal.eu/study-options/268615803/geology-germany.html
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
I guess its time to move on to the next phase.
Thanks to JAH, for the fruitful skype interview.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dominicumoh(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Linkzy:

Wow, congrats. I want to apply for M. Sc in Operations research in Magdeburg for the Summer session.

Wow...Good luck dear but try and apply early enough
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply. I will get the documents certify. Well unexpected event won't happen. 5 weeks to go. I will send the documents on time and track it down to the school through emails and calls.

You wlcm. Meanwhile I never prayed for unexpected event as well, just a little explanation. Goodluck and do that ASAP as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.