Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911951 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pvibe007:

Bro All schools are good, but I think it's better checking up on DAAD, SO u can select the one preferable! Wish you all the best

PM replied boss. Thanks alot
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by browndegreat: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
what band score was it
Johnnyessence:
it goes fine thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
browndegreat:
what band score was it
it went well. I thank God for it. Please did you want to provide admission with it niii.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 12:09am On Jun 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply. I will get the documents certify. Well unexpected event won't happen. 5 weeks to go. I will send the documents on time and track it down to the school through emails and calls.

Oga, I sent doc through nipost Oct 2016, I waited and waited and waited, Called the school, dey asked for DOB, phone number Bla Bla Bla. but unfortunately, my doc never arrived even by January.

So, I had to do fedex and it got dia in a week.

Do u know I just got admitted for winter section for same doc I sent last year Oct?

I always ve experience concerning most things I say here and I can't keep explaining them bit by bit.

But good luck to Ya bro.

Ur case might be diff
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingdaveid: 1:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Hello everyone, please the gurus in the house and those who just recently did their visa interview, i want to start preparing for mine so can you highlight me on the questions to expect and places to focus on. Will really appreciate this.
Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by willy2000(m): 2:18am On Jun 10, 2017
Sad news for incoming students.

http://www.spiegel.de/lebenundlernen/uni/nordrhein-westfalen-fuehrt-studiengebuehren-fuer-nicht-eu-auslaender-ein-a-1151473-amp.html

NRW will be introducing fees for foreign students. I hope most of you can get in before it is finally implemented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 10, 2017
willy2000:
Sad news for incoming students.

http://www.spiegel.de/lebenundlernen/uni/nordrhein-westfalen-fuehrt-studiengebuehren-fuer-nicht-eu-auslaender-ein-a-1151473-amp.html

NRW will be introducing fees for foreign students. I hope most of you can get in before it is finally implemented
Really sad news
Four of Germany's ten largest cities—Cologne, Düsseldorf, Dortmund, and Essen—are located within the state, as well as the largest metropolitan area on the European continent, Rhine-Ruhr.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 3:48am On Jun 10, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Oga, I sent doc through nipost Oct 2016, I waited and waited and waited, Called the school, dey asked for DOB, phone number Bla Bla Bla. but unfortunately, my doc never arrived even by January.

Do u know I just got admitted for winter section for same doc I sent last year Oct?

I always ve experience concerning most things I say here and I can't keep explaining them bit by bit.

But good luck to Ya bro.

Ur case might be diff
well my case is always different. Sorry for the unfortunate incident that occur during your own. Well since oct 2016. It is bit far now. So so far. Now we are in june 2017. I strongly believe a lot of changes has occur. By the special grace of God it will reach there on time. Congrats for that admission.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 5:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Mrbigman1:

But good luck to Ya bro.

Ur case might be diff

Haba Bro, don't use ur case to generalise. Frankly speaking, let's forget the fact that NIPOST delivery are late (presumably 10-15 days) but that doesn't mean u paint their image black because it's not everyone here that can afford the charges of DHL, TNT, FEDEX, UPS and Co (someone like me). While on application stage, almost all my documents were sent through NIPOST and it got there before deadline of those schools (mind U, I hv been admitted by one of those schools). My advice to anyone that wants to use NIPOST is that since we know we wanna play safe prior to our present financial status and we wanna economise, submit and post ur document to NIPOST a month b4 the deadline of ur application.

N-B: I'm not an advocate of NIPOST but emphasising on cutting ur coats to ur size (remember not all fingers are equal). All other courier services could be used if u hv the funds because I hear of their efficiency and confidence in maximum of 3days delivery.
My €1 advice. Sallam

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

Haba Bro, don't use ur case to generalise. Frankly speaking, let's forget the fact that NIPOST delivery are late (presumably 10-15 days) but that doesn't mean u paint their image black because it's not everyone here that can afford the charges of DHL, TNT, FEDEX, UPS and Co (someone like me). While on application stage, almost all my documents were sent through NIPOST and it got there before deadline of those schools (mind U, I hv been admitted by one of those schools). My advice to anyone that wants to use NIPOST is that since we know we wanna play safe prior to our present financial status and we wanna economise, submit and post ur document to NIPOST a month b4 the deadline of ur application.

N-B: I'm not an advocate of NIPOST but emphasising on cutting ur coats to ur size (remember not all fingers are equal). All other courier services could be used if u hv the funds because I hear of their efficiency and confidence in maximum of 3days delivery.
My €1 advice. Sallam
waooo I love the way you share your views here. U really nail it. It is good for someone to send his or her documents early enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opeyeminas: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2017
Good morning. to schools that request for VPD from Uni-assist. after getting the VPD will I need to mail separate documents to my school along with VPD after collecting from Uni-assist? thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mrbigman1(m): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2017
Olanrewaju92:

My €1 advice. Sallam

Dats actually my point. He is submitting late and shouldn't solely rely on dem.

If not, he might cry.

If say him apply since March, I no go talk.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2017
LIFE AND LEARNING 1500 Euro per semester NRW
requires fees from international students If you do not
come from Europe and want to study in North Rhine-
Westphalia, you will have to pay study fees in the future.
FDP boss Lindner wants to take up to 100 million euros
per year. DPA FDP chief Christian Lindner, demonstrators
Friday, 09.06.2017 17:50 Uhr With a new fee for foreign
students, North Rhine-Westphalia wants to improve its
educational budget. The CDU and the FDP have agreed
on Friday in their coalition negotiations to demand 1500
euros per semester from every student coming from a
country outside the European Union. The black-yellow
coalition plans to put the money into the universities of
the country. They could take up to 100 million euros per
year in the medium term, said FDP boss Christian
Lindner. He spoke of an "innovative way to improve the
quality of teaching in NRW". As a result, politicians have
a similar course to their colleagues in Baden-
Württemberg. In the coming winter semester, the state
will introduce a study fee for non-EU foreigners of €
1500 per semester and will invest them in research and
teaching. General government fees will not be levied
either in Düsseldorf or in Stuttgart - according to current
status. However, the new fee in Baden-Württemberg has
again prompted the protests. Many students who were
not affected by the scheme also complained. The attack
violated the equal treatment principles, it said, when the
plans were presented for the first time in autumn 2016.
The student action group against study fees criticized
"the economic exploitation logic, according to which the
people who come here are judged". Students from EU
countries, Erasmus students, refugees and other needy
are to be exempted from charges in Baden-Württemberg.
In Düsseldorf too, the new coalition is thinking about
exceptions: CDU Landeschef Armin Laschet said that
students from third countries like Turkey, who were born
in Germany and have a German school leaving
certificate, would not have to pay. Mj / dpa Related
articles Baden-Württemberg: Government decides fees -
but only for international students (25.10.2016) Baden-
Württemberg: Students protest against pay study
(28.04.2017) More about North-Rhine Westphalia FDP
CDU Armin Laschet Christian Lindner Study fees ©
SPIEGEL ONLINE 2017 All Rights Reserved Reproduction
only allowed with the permission of SPIEGELnet GmbH

Guys we have got no time to waste. I'm certainly sure this would effect in other states soon.

Salam
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dominicumoh(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2017
ninered:

Congrats...I also got admission to same school but a different course though

Wow,....cool!
I just sent you a pm,.can you reply?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Dats actually my point. He is submitting late and shouldn't solely rely on dem.

If not, he might cry.

If say him apply since March, I no go talk.
well what I just notice in Nipost service is that once you post your documents early enough they will be able to send the documents. Infact it is variably cheap too. Even that yesterday that I send some of my documents to germany, I saw someone in that place too that want to send her documents to united state of America.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
I need review about [/b]Rostock[b]. Please, kindly help a brother.

I wanna apply for Computational Mechanical Engineering at University of Rostock.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Good evening great people in the house. How was your day. Please I need experience people to break down the procedure on how to pay for uniassist mode of payment. Please help me out. I now the actual money is 75 euros. Thanks for your reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by styles2009: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Good evening great people in the house. How was your day. Please I need experience people to break down the procedure on how to pay for uniassist mode of payment. Please help me out. I now the actual money is 75 euros. Thanks for your reply.

Sent you a PM
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
styles2009:

Sent you a PM
ok about what. Please narrate the process here pls.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Saucekide25(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello pals. I just got in here today and would be really pleased if someone took me by my hands and walk me through on how to get admitted in a good school abroad. Any country in Europe is welcome, please I just want to know how this works.

Tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
well what I just notice in Nipost service is that once you post your documents early enough they will be able to send the documents. Infact it is variably cheap too. Even that yesterday that I send some of my documents to germany, I saw someone in that place too that want to send her documents to united state of America.

For those that are not much enlightened by NIPOST services, at the verge of posting ur documents if asked by their staff. Tell them u want UNREGISTERED POSTING. I'm sorry the guy that waited for about 4 months b4 his documents got to d destination might have used registered posting which is the most dreadful and slowest too get to delivery address.

Sallam

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olanrewaju92(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:

For those that are not much enlightened about NIPOST services, at the verge of posting ur documents if asked by their staff. Tell them u want UNREGISTERED POSTING. I'm sorry the guy that waited for about 4 months b4 his documents got to d destination might have used registered posting which is the most dreadful and slowest too get to delivery address.

Anyways, I use MMIA 2 for all my posting though.
Sallam
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gracious136(f): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
I have been given admission. You?
ladi990:

I applied for Msc in environmental Sciences in Koblenz Landau. What about you? have u been offered admission?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hafeetech: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Any TUM applicant for consumers affair in the house?

My documents got to TUM MAY 5

Please I just want to know if anyone has gotten aadmission into TUM Consumers affair.

#winter_is_coming

Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Henry85: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hafeetech:
Hello Everyone,

Please I just want to know if anyone has gotten aadmission into TUM Consumers affair.

#winter_is_coming

Thank you

I applied for the same programme. My documents got there by end of May. It seems they do announce the admission results at a time...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
TUM has not even reviewed documents sent in May.. I know someone his documents got there on 18th for Consumer Affairs.

I didn't apply for Consumer Affairs tho...
Hafeetech:
Hello Everyone,

#winter_is_coming

Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
He's HERE...

Have you gotten another mail from TUM bro?
Henry85:

I applied for the same programme. My documents got there by end of May. It seems they do announce the admission results once...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dominicumoh(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello gurus in the house,

Guten abend! Please can anyone in Deutschland say something about Magdeburg and the State Saxony anhalt? How is it in terms of accommodation, and students jobs? Do they give two years permit at once? What can you say about the University of Magdeburg and the city life?

I need your contributions please.

Thanks and God bless you in anticipation.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Henry85: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
donkafor:
He's HERE...

Have you gotten another mail from TUM bro?

Not yet, what about you? I hope they will give us admission decision by July, so that there will be time for Visa processes.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Expecting it July ending.
Henry85:

Not yet, what about you? I hope they will give us admission decision by July, so that there will be time for Visa processes.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Instructor001(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
donkafor:
Expecting it July ending.
Hmmm. July ending far gann ni oooo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by donkafor(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
It's beyond our power ooooooooo.. Just waiting
Instructor001:

Hmmm. July ending far gann ni oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.