Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,139 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909692 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arigold007: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Whandey04:
I hope this helps
Drake brüder.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
UI1:
Ur portugal permit allows u access to germany, get ur admission letter from the school in germany, then come with the letter, ur blocked acc confirmation, then go to the foreigners office in the city where u r to school and get ur german study permit. u cant come down to work during ur holidays cos ur portugal study permit is not allowed for work purpose here. hope this helps.

I need your guidance, am currently doing my master program in Portugal and only left for me to write is my dissertation. Therefore, i have applied for another master program in Germany. My questions are:

What are the procedures for changing Portugal study permit to Germany study permit.

How possible is't for my to come down to Germany during this school holiday to work for some month before resumption.

Thanks.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tutipsy: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hi Everyone, I'm adetayo i just joined this forum,
I received an admission to study monumental heristage Masters in Anhalt University Germany last week,

please i need someone to assist me with information that will help me

Today i was at the Embassy to open my Deutsche bank account, but i have some issues with my signature, which doesn't correlate with the one at on my passport, so i had to fill a form to notify the bank i changed my signature, I'm hoping the bank will open the account for me, but if not i will need an alternative suggestion.

And also i tried booking an interview appointment, got a reply the embassy is booked till mid of September, please what can i do?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arigold007: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
smurfymorello:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8b4etxf5a3a8npa/interview-+UPDATED-LATEST.pdf
quote author=Arigold007 post=58631661]
please that's a long ask, about 491 threads to checkout please can you help and direct where to start checking for it. I am also intrested in the interview expectations to avoid catching someone off balance. The admission process is really a big time to wait. Thanks
Thanks a lot you provoded a big help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arigold007: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
tutipsy:
I received an admission to study monumental heristage Masters in Anhalt University Germany last week,

Today i was at the Embassy to open my Deutsche bank account, but i have some issues with my signature, which doesn't correlate with the one at on my passport, so i had to fill a form to notify the bank i changed my signature, I'm hoping the bank will open the account for me, but if not i will need an alternative suggestion.

And also i tried booking an interview appointment, got a reply the embassy is booked till mid of September, please what can i do?
well the message you got from the embassy is telling you that they are fully booked for winter semester prospects, I will advice you write you school and inform them to move your enrollment date or for another semester. As for the account check on their germany embassy website for other alternative banks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dobeespen: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
tutipsy:

Open an account with fintiba. It's easier and faster.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by righthappenings: 3:05am On Jul 20, 2017
ladi990:
Please was the letter sent via post or through mail.? I havent gotten a response from them. Congrats bro
By email
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by righthappenings: 3:09am On Jul 20, 2017
taiwo92:
@ righthappenings I just pm u.
Sorry, i dont know how PM works, i got an email from you. what do i do next?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 3:43am On Jul 20, 2017
FHWS just sent me this and i have just A1 Certifikat which i have uploaded for International Management, plz who else got this?

We received your application for Winter semester 2017 for the degree course Bachelor International Management.

status remark: Please submit an evidence about your german skills (min. A2) till July 28
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 20, 2017
Arigold007:

please that's a long ask, about 491 threads to checkout please can you help and direct where to start checking for it. I am also intrested in the interview expectations to avoid catching someone off balance. The admission process is really a big time to wait. Thanks

Ooops
Someone already posted it for you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by neccki: 4:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Tinder:
FHWS just sent me this and i have just A1 Certifikat which i have uploaded for International Management, plz who else got this?

We received your application for Winter semester 2017 for the degree course Bachelor International Management.

status remark: Please submit an evidence about your german skills (min. A2) till July 28

What shocked?

Didn't you look carefully at their requirements whether it is an English or a German Course?

That's not good oo @Tinder.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zizytd(m): 4:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Jigba:

Ooops
Someone already posted it for you

Jigba do u know anything about these three cities chemnitz in Saxony, passau in Bavaria and kiel in Schleswig-Holstein comparing them in terms of jobs and living standard
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Francexxo(f): 4:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Good morning Fam, abeg make una help a sis.
1. If both parents are late can ones' uncle do the swearing and signing of affidavit of age declaration deposed by head of family
2. Pls i need info about Offenburg,baden wurtemburg in terms of student jobs,cost of living etc. Also i nid link to anyone who is or has studied in that region.thanks Fam.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 20, 2017
zizytd:

Jigba do u know anything about these three cities chemnitz in Saxony, passau in Bavaria and kiel in Schleswig-Holstein comparing them in terms of jobs and living standard

I don't know anything about those cities
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinder: 5:56am On Jul 20, 2017
neccki:

What shocked?

Didn't you look carefully at their requirements whether it is an English or a German Course?

That's not good oo @Tinder.

Course of Language is English and they required for IELTS ni, why them cum dey need A2, i tire for these schools oh.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eke40seven(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Francexxo:
Good morning Fam, abeg make una help a sis.
1. If both parents are late can ones' uncle do the swearing and signing of affidavit of age declaration deposed by head of family
2. Pls i need info about Offenburg,baden wurtemburg in terms of student jobs,cost of living etc. Also i nid link to anyone who is or has studied in that region.thanks Fam.
I think you should already know that you might need to pay €1500 euros every semester for school in Baden Württemberg.
Small town offenburg, well your chances of getting jobs always increases or decreases based on your language proficiency.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zizytd(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Eke40seven:

I think you should already know that you might need to pay €1500 euros every semester for school in Baden Württemberg.
Small town offenburg, well your chances of getting jobs always increases or decreases based on your language proficiency.

Bros thanks for the answer for chemnitz what about passau and kiel. Man need to make the best decision and pray to God to direct his steps.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Schwartz: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Dominicumoh:
Hello guys,.

1. Otto Von Guericke University, Magdeburg (Saxony Anhalt) - Electrical Engineering and Information Technology [Status-ADMITTED]

Please, mostly for those in Germo already; which of these courses will you consider more relevant? Or which of these cities or states will you choose over the other in terms of living standard, student jobs, prospect after studies, acceptability of the blacks etc?
I seriously need help cos I don't know anywhere or anyone in Germo,.I've done my research but i end up getting confused the more..n
I read your post a while ago and I am moved to answer. Let me share a small story. There is a guy who studied electrical and information technology in university of applied sciences, Hamburg. He started coding at the age 10 and started this course in Germany at the age of 19 in his year 3 he got a good full time job and his visa moved from student visa to work from which he will be eligible for permanent residence any time soon. Another Naija guy wheel chair bound, a student of the same course, same success story. The success stories of people reading this course has been reoccurring. Especially if you're really good at coding. Don't trade working menial jobs at the interim for a future glory.Even in the so called big cities, the work mostly available is still menial jobs. One thing I noticed about Germany, in most places you find yourself is that once you can speak the language you will get something to do. There must be a restaurant were people eat and dishes needed washing, there must be houses that need cleaning, there must be people moving out that need their stuff moved, baby sitting, lawn mowing, gardening etc During holidays you can move in with friends / naija brothers who will take you in for a fee while you work for a substantial amount of money. Holiday jobs in Daimler, Amazon, BMW, factories, production companies, etc. Hard tasking jobs but at least good pay.
If your sole aim is to hustle after euros, do 2 , 3 jobs and send money home then go for big cities; Stuttgart, Munich, Berlin etc but if you wish to get a good well paying and respectable job with the ability to convert your study visa to a permanent stay then go for that elect. & IT course. For others asking about which city to choose, I will give same advice
IT is tough and coding is not a child's play in fact I know people that couldn't weather it they dropped out. But at the end it pays, engineering also. This is just my humble opinion based on experience

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 8:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Please a quick question:
The visa application form is it filled with a computer and signed by hand or everything is filled & signed by hand?
My friend and I have have been arguing on this since morning... Abeg help settle this small quarel
Visa interview 80% loading...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2017
ninered:
Please a quick question:
The visa application form is it filled with a computer and signed by hand or everything is filled & signed by hand?
My friend and I have have been arguing on this since morning... Abeg help settle this small quarel
Visa interview 80% loading...
Anyone goes. But if it's gonna be hand written make sure it's in capital letters, then you sign. Mine was handwritten and it wasn't a problem.
All the best in your interview!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kasich(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Good morning house,

I just a masters offer from University of Rostock, I need someone to help me out on how to go about my visa application.

Please any one in Rostock kindly reach out to your brother in need of assistance

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tutipsy: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Arigold007:

well the message you got from the embassy is telling you that they are fully booked for winter semester prospects, I will advice you write you school and inform them to move your enrollment date or for another semester. As for the account check on their germany embassy website for other alternative banks.

Thanks bro, I have been given a date for my interview. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Johnnyessence(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2017
Kasich:
Good morning house,

I just a masters offer from University of Rostock, I need someone to help me out on how to go about my visa application.

Please any one in Rostock kindly reach out to your brother in need of assistance
congratulations all the best in your endeavour.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ninered: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2017
hadassaheke:

Anyone goes. But if it's gonna be hand written make sure it's in capital letters, then you sign. Mine was handwritten and it wasn't a problem.
All the best in your interview!
Thanks dear
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kasich(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2017
tutipsy:

Thanks bro, I have been given a date for my interview. GOD BLESS YOU
Please help me out with the steps you took
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abbeylian: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2017
Tinder:

Bro you've Applied to a course that is tutored completely in German, SO u either submit proof of German knowledge asked or ... I'm sorry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tutipsy: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Kasich:

Please help me out with the steps you took

I CALLED MY SCHOOL TO SEND ME A PROOF OF EXTENSION ENROLLMENT, WHICH THEY DID AND I SENT IT TO THE EMBASSY AND THEY ASKED OR MY PASSPORT AGAIN AND SENT ME AN APPOINTMENT DATE.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eMidas: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2017
Schwartz:

I read your post a while ago and I am moved to answer. Let me share a small story. There is a guy who studied electrical and information technology in university of applied sciences, Hamburg. He started coding at the age 10 and started this course in Germany at the age of 19 in his year 3 he got a good full time job and his visa moved from student visa to work from which he will be eligible for permanent residence any time soon. Another Naija guy wheel chair bound, a student of the same course, same success story. The success stories of people reading this course has been reoccurring. Especially if you're really good at coding. Don't trade working menial jobs at the interim for a future glory.Even in the so called big cities, the work mostly available is still menial jobs. One thing I noticed about Germany, in most places you find yourself is that once you can speak the language you will get something to do. There must be a restaurant were people eat and dishes needed washing, there must be houses that need cleaning, there must be people moving out that need their stuff moved, baby sitting, lawn mowing, gardening etc During holidays you can move in with friends / naija brothers who will take you in for a fee while you work for a substantial amount of money. Holiday jobs in Daimler, Amazon, BMW, factories, production companies, etc. Hard tasking jobs but at least good pay.
If your sole aim is to hustle after euros, do 2 , 3 jobs and send money home then go for big cities; Stuttgart, Munich, Berlin etc but if you wish to get a good well paying and respectable job with the ability to convert your study visa to a permanent stay then go for that elect. & IT course. For others asking about which city to choose, I will give same advice
IT is tough and coding is not a child's play in fact I know people that couldn't weather it they dropped out. But at the end it pays, engineering also. This is just my humble opinion based on experience

Nice overview.
Can you shade some light on studying Biomedical Engineering as masters course while having an EEE Engineering Bachelor's in Nigeria.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hadassaheke(f): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Kasich:
Good morning house,

Hi,
1. Go to the embassy's website, open an account with Finitiba (It's faster considering the time constraint). When you get your account opening details, scan with a copy of data of your international passport and your admission letter to the embassy so as to get a date for your visa interview.
2. Download the necessary documents from the embassy 's website for visa interview, prepare and go for your visa interview.
All the best!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by makinzwurld(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2017
smurfymorello:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8b4etxf5a3a8npa/interview-+UPDATED-LATEST.pdf
quote author=Arigold007 post=58631661]

Great job�! I love this! Now no one has any excuses again.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by makinzwurld(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2017
acedboss:
Anyone who needs Euros for blocked acct funding and sundry needs can pm me. Please note that the rates are higher than Form A rates. All the best peeps!

Please I sent you a PM.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by makinzwurld(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2017
donkafor:
No bank bids in Euro. Form A is sanctioned only in USD at 360. Auto conversion at the point of entry.

Hi. I just sent you a PM. Kindly respond with a fresh mail and not by replying the PM, so I can get your message. Thanks.

BTW, I've been told by these banks you mentioned that form A is no longer used for payments being made into an account that's not in the name of an institution like a school (for school fees) or a hospital (for medical bills) or any other institutions of such sort.

Up until April 2017 form A was possible. But I doubt it is now. They claim CBN just released a new policy to this effect. Since the blocked accounts (both DB and Fintiba) are in our names, it makes it almost impossible to use FORM A now.

Please if anyone has funded recently (this month of July) in a cheap way other than FORM A, kindly just let us know. Please please and please! Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.