Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911567 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fab11: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
chinok97:
well, it obviously can't be done at the embassy today, until you book for next week if dere is any space available, but if your school also accepts public notary/court seal certified docs, then you can go to high court lagos and certify, it should be with a seal, or a seal and stamp, and send it via courier today. Confirm from your school website tho, if it's accepted

Thanks bruv!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jaybmich: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ohakskid: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
ichommy:

Am Okay.
@ ichommy pls try and ans my number two in my last quote(pg61). Tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ichommy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
ohakskid:
E-fam/ph people, I need an address/location of the high court/ notary public, I Wana go certify my doc.
2ndly, is it at just the end of every doc they will jst sign?
3rdly what's the cost?
Tnx

U need Cane. Pankere cheesy grin your Location.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ikuomolagood: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Well,They change their system almost every week,Its possible @sparkle01,Are u going for summer or Winter?you don't have anything to worry about, since they asked you to send Your E-P and Insurance,Congratulations Again,You will give testimony, dont forget to share your story so that others too can learn.Tkaia
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jaybmich: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Anybody trying to book appointment as well? Having difficulties in opening the page!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blarkraimez: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=Kaysalas post=Pls I got a message from the bank today that my blocked account was not opened because I dint fill the column where they asked if I am resident for tax purposes in german only or resident for tax purposes in other countries. I left ds column empty because the banks website asked us to leave it empty.
Now I dont know what to tick from the two because as a student I dont tink tax is apllicable in either countries.
Pls I need help urgently
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
jaybmich:
Anybody trying to book appointment as well? Having difficulties in opening the page!
Try it around 10-11pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
blarkraimez:
[quote author=Kaysalas post=Pls I got a message from the bank today that my blocked account was not opened because I dint fill the column where they asked if I am resident for tax purposes in german only or resident for tax purposes in other countries. I left ds column empty because the banks website asked us to leave it empty.
Now I dont know what to tick from the two because as a student I dont tink tax is apllicable in either countries.
Pls I need help urgently
Tick the 2nd. Write Nigeria and your passport number/TIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blarkraimez: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=Neyoalao post=44755415Pls I got a message from the bank today that my blocked account was not opened because I dint fill the column where they asked if I am resident for tax purposes in german only or resident for tax purposes in other countries. I left ds column empty because the banks website asked us to leave it empty.
Pls I need help urgently
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blarkraimez: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=chrisley024 post=46242175][/quote]
Thanks baba. Pls for the records. Just wanna be sure I do it right finally since my apppintment is next month and ds courier charge is killing. Is this fact confirmed?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
blarkraimez:

Thanks baba. Pls for the records. Just wanna be sure I do it right finally since my apppintment is next month and ds courier charge is killing. Is this fact confirmed?
Yeah, you may also search the thread.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by isidollarboy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
jaybmich:
make sure you used computer, not phone when opening the pages... I booked today, it was smooth
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
liftedkris:
Hello winter peepz I applied for Form A today at diamond bank and I received my debit alert today....... Isn't that incredible? And there rate is cheaper compared to some banks like GTB, UnionBank etc. Though the transaction was done with USD but when I tried converting it I found out that it is around 225/euro. Unionbank/GTB is around 240/euro.
Hello bros
I've send u a pm concerning form A with diamond bank .its something very urgent
Pls help n reply ASAP
vielen vielen Dank
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Amin o.

chinok97:
lol, at 4times the speed of sound (768mph), ur bullet Don hit d spot before you hear d sound sef, e go come.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kazeem12345: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please is anyone presently studying in Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg here? I want to know how life is in that school and would like to hear from someone studying there.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pakinsluv: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
blarkraimez:
[quote author=Neyoalao post=44755415Pls I got a message from the bank today that my blocked account was not opened because I dint fill the column where they asked if I am resident for tax purposes in german only or resident for tax purposes in other countries. I left ds column empty because the banks website asked us to leave it empty.
Pls I need help urgently

Firstly, u suppose to click " I am resident for tax purposes in the following countries outside Germany" then u put Nigeria in d second column and your passport number on the other side.
Secondly, please when did you open the account? As in whats the exact date?

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Gone are the days when Eke and friends ruled here. They gave their all. You could see yourself in Germany seeing the way they tackle every issue. Germany i am pretty sure is very challenging which is why we seldom see them here plus the fact they have crossed over.(God bless them). When you see the number of ppl going to the embassy daily for interview, you will be amazed yet when you ask a question abt what it was like, they would 'jump and pass'. Mine will come soon and you can be sure i will post everything here. You guys can look up for @kunlelikeme's post. U are gonna get some useful tips on how to go abt it. Jah bless. sad sad[color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
dprinz99:

Hello bros
I've send u a pm concerning form A with diamond bank .its something very urgent
Pls help n reply ASAP
vielen vielen Dank

Dont be decieved. Form A transaction is not possible in one day.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kilo4sure: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Armaniii:
Gone are the days when Eke and friends ruled here. They gave their all. You could see yourself in Germany seeing the way they tackle every issue. Germany i am pretty sure is very challenging which is why we seldom see them here plus the fact they have crossed over.(God bless them). When you see the number of ppl going to the embassy daily for interview, you will be amazed yet when you ask a question abt what it was like, they would 'jump and pass'. Mine will come soon and you can be sure i will post everything here. You guys can look up for @kunlelikeme's post. U are gonna get some useful tips on how to go abt it. Jah bless. sad sad[color=#000099][/color]
What else do you want to know? I know majority of the winter folks are yet to go for interview.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
futurewise11:

But did guy said he was debited that same day
Days an encouraging story and as a Mara of fact,itay be true cos I've bin to their branch today an the person in charge said that the link is always sent once weekly(zwischen mittwoch under Donnerstag)
Then if u r lucky n there r no much applications,denn it could be done for u DAT same day
This is beta than waiting one month At sterling bank,Union n uba without any ope
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Painpill: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kazeem12345:
Please is anyone presently studying in Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg here? I want to know how life is in that school and would like to hear from someone studying there.

Pm @sonnyville oder @kciano. Or pm and get a direct number. What discipline? Hope say you sabi jack book? Lol.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Would inbox u sir.

kilo4sure:

What else do you want to know? I know majority of the winter folks are yet to go for interview.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shubbylee(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good Evening Everyone!! I just got to know abt the Opportunities in Germany, I'm a JJC on this thread, pls help a brother. I'm trying to Get admission for an MSC in a business/management/social sciences field for this winter semester, I've done a little research on it and I like what I see, but I really need experienced pple to put me through the whole application stage, I'll be very grateful. Thanks. @sonnyville @foreverkind1 @kciano
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
teeghost:

Oga, we applied for the same program o, the truth is that I don't even know and I don't think any one in dis thread is a current student of BTU Cottbus...let's just hope for the ending of this month or early next month...send me a PM if you don't mind.
Have sent you a pm, we should get the admission letter this month ending or July latest,cos July na deadline and they might start reviewing application after d deadline date

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jaybmich: 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
isidollarboy:
make sure you used computer, not phone when opening the pages... I booked today, it was smooth
Roger that boss!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blarkraimez: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=Pakinsluv post=46243700][/quote] I did dat ist week in may.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pakinsluv: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
blarkraimez:
I did dat ist week in may.
Which date exactly? Is it last week of May or when?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liftedkris: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
futurewise11:

futurewise please don't make it sound like am a crook ok I have nothing to gain by saying they debited me same day if they didn't. My dad is not the CEO of diamondbank so I can't be running a free advert. I repeat, I applied and was debited same day(Wednesday). The lady even pre-informed me that my account would be debited that day bcs according to her CBN was bidding at that moment. I saw her submit mine and later same day I got a debit alert of 1.823000. This formA thing all depends on who did it for u. Some bankers don't know the tricks involved in doing it while others do. Let me stop here before I say another thing u would doubt...... Next time pls always verify

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Shubbylee:
Good Evening Everyone!! I just got to know abt the Opportunities in Germany, I'm a JJC on this thread, pls help a brother. I'm trying to Get admission for an MSC in a business/management/social sciences field for this winter semester, I've done a little research on it and I like what I see, but I really need experienced pple to put me through the whole application stage, I'll be very grateful. Thanks. @sonnyville @foreverkind1 @kciano
Cool, so what are the opportunities from d research u made , what was your bsc course and Cgpa and whats your area of interest for MSC ...answer all dos questions first
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
liftedkris:
futurewise please don't make it sound like am a crook ok I have nothing to gain by saying they debited me same day if they didn't. My dad is not the CEO of diamondbank so I can't be running a free advert. I repeat, I applied and was debited same day(Wednesday). The lady even pre-informed me that my account would be debited that day bcs according to her CBN was bidding at that moment. I saw her submit mine and later same day I got a debit alert of 1.823000. This formA thing all depends on who did it for u. Some bankers don't know the tricks involved in doing it while others do. Let me stop here before I say another thing u would doubt...... Next time pls always verify

I make that assertion due to the lengthy period it takes for these transaction to be carried out.

Firstly, its a bidding process and with the current trend in Nigeria economy( Decline in inflow of Fx due to militancy in Niger delta region), thats why I subtly make those statement.

Kindly note that my disbeleif of your account being debited same day does not warrant all your insinuation and self name calling.

Please theres no trick in form A. Its all subject to availability of fx bro.

Anyway am happy your account has been debited and your visa is on the way, Hope to see you in Deutschland soon.

You got a pm.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liftedkris: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
futurewise11:

I make that assertion due to the lengthy period it takes for these transaction to be carried out.

Firstly, its a bidding process and with the current trend in Nigeria economy( Decline in inflow of Fx due to militancy in Niger delta region), thats why I subtly make those statement.

Kindly note that my disbeleif of your account being debited same day does not warrant all your insinuation and self name calling.

Please theres no trick in form A. Its all subject to availability of fx bro.

Anyway am happy your account has been debited and your visa is on the way, Hope to see you in Deutschland soon.

You got a pm.
why not ask what trick am talking about? Well this bidding process if not properly monitored can come and pass without the person doing it for u knows it. The window opens once every week. Precisely on Wednesdays or Thursdays so when next u visit ur branch beg them to monitor it for u. End of discussion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.