Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (909192 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sparkle01: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Williamso:

All these your questions are funny....
The entire Kiel and the neighbouring Dorfs are covered by the ticket.
I pay more than 200, so you're in good territory.

Oh wie ist das schön.
thanks bro... Will be in kiel by September and am presently woking on my accomodation on www.studentenwerk.sh... Pls, the options given to me are Christian albrecht hau 172 euro, Edo-Osterloh and prof. Anschutz haus this are the three options left. What are your advice for me in selecting one of them as an international student. And moreso, there is a form am surpose to fill on the site, can i go on with it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Generalkorex(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
nevilbot:

I know u mean that as a joke but personally I take objections to it and my life plan aint an avenue for anyone to laff about. You can please focus on yours and don't laff abt mine if u dont av any constructive input to talk abt. I'm not here to entertain u or make u laff.

Thanks for ur understanding
bros its been a while o.
How u doing?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kazeem12345: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good Evening House.

Please anyone planning to go to Otto von Guericke University Madeburg this Winter should please let us rub mind together. we can book hostel together and share apartment. just buzz my mail @ klo_d23@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcfwesh(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
jbadmus:
@Eke40seven and @Wlliamso, please give us more details about Rostock and East Germany.

Baba meh we talk onto Rostock. Emailed you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hello!

Anyone going to Paderborn? or in Paderborn? All the providers I have contacted keep saying I have to be present in Germany to sign the contract. sad One even started sending hateful mails after I told him I am coming in from Nigeria undecided Anyway, please if you are either of the categories i mentioned...please mention or send me a pm...Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hexabia:
Please guys,does anyone knows anything about Technische Universitat Freiberg I have limited time as it is now.I found application deadline to be 30 June on daad site and on the course website I found 30April.Please which one should I follow?

The deadline on the course website is always correct.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
still waiting pls.

Armaniii:
EHmmmmm. i don come again. Good morning team. Please o i applied to Rhine waal too and it is stated on their website that they would normally contact students when they gets their applications from Uni assist. Who has been contacted please? This is the 3rd week Uni assist sent my documents to them.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jaybmich: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
damoladejobi:
Please I just got admission to study masters of public policy at university of Erfurt. I want to know if the city issues two years residency at once or just a year and ask me to present another proof of financial supplier before extending it.
Also I will like to know about how easy it is getting a part time job.
Bro, we going to same skool.
I have sent u a P.M pls respond.

Best Regards
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marie96: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
detutu1:
Hello!

Anyone going to Paderborn? or in Paderborn? All the providers I have contacted keep saying I have to be present in Germany to sign the contract. sad One even started sending hateful mails after I told him I am coming in from Nigeria undecided Anyway, please if you are either of the categories i mentioned...please mention or send me a pm...Thank you
I'm going to Paderborn. What contract do you have to sign?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
@jaybmich. I saw your pm, will reply very soon.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Armaniii:
still waiting pls.

I didn't receive any mail from Rhine waal confirming receipt.

But I mailed another school to inquire whether they received my documents from uniassist and they confirmed receipt - so I didn't bother mailing Rhine waal.

You can mail them if you are worried.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
U knw rhine waal said that we need not send hard copies of our documents as only soft copies from uni assist will do. So after the preliminary evaluation, Uni assist sent me a mail to say that my documents has been forwarded to rhine waal. I believe u av seen it on Rhine waal's website where they said they would normally contact prospective students in under 3 weeks after they must have gotten the online application from uni assist. Thank u.

ProfSamurai:

I didn't receive any mail from Rhine waal confirming receipt.

But I mailed another school to inquire whether they received my documents from uniassist and they confirmed receipt - so I didn't bother mailing Rhine waal.

You can mail them if you are worried.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dania30(f): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Goodevening fam! Anyone here that has written or about to write Epidemiology program test at LMU? Just curious
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pakinsluv: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
So no one is already in the University of Bremen here? Nawa oo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
assistance needed as soon as possible. please I'd like to know the easiest and less traffic congested road from Ajah to the German embassy in V.I
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by detutu1: 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
marie96:

I'm going to Paderborn. What contract do you have to sign?

Marie96 i have tried replying your email but it keeps bouncing back...since you can send me emails, please send a means i can reach you. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Williamso(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
sparkle01:
thanks bro... Will be in kiel by September and am presently woking on my accomodation on www.studentenwerk.sh... Pls, the options given to me are Christian albrecht hau 172 euro, Edo-Osterloh and prof. Anschutz haus this are the three options left. What are your advice for me in selecting one of them as an international student. And moreso, there is a form am surpose to fill on the site, can i go on with it?

CAH is closer to the FH (by ferry) while PAH is closer to the uni. EOH is, well, EOH smiley
I don't understand what you mean by the bolded, and if the form you mean is for the application, then why not
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kazeem12345: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
rapidosings:
assistance needed as soon as possible. please I'd like to know the easiest and less traffic congested road from Ajah to the German embassy in V.I
Lol grin grin grin. No shortcut to V.I from Ajah bro. my advice is u wake up early so you wont be trapped in Chevron's traffic.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
rapidosings:
In reality, only one road leads from Ajah to the Embassy. Leave early...say 4:30am board any bus going to Obalende or CMS, stop at Bonny Cantonment. Shikena.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ugosqq: 1:31am On Jun 07, 2016
Pakinsluv:

Yeah both schools are very cool.. But in RWTH Aachen, I will have to do both Masters College which will cost 5500€ and the Master program itself which will also cost 238€ per semester. Then in Bremen, i will just do the main Masters Programme which will cost only 289€ per semester.
kelvinpam please i'm scheduled to write a webtest for masters in chemistry within the next four weeks , i would like to know what to expect as you know chemistry is very broad, please advice
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by femo86(m): 1:56am On Jun 07, 2016
Very Urgent please....anyone in Bremen here abegi?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbadmus: 3:23am On Jun 07, 2016
mcfwesh:

Baba meh we talk onto Rostock. Emailed you.
I have replied your mail,boss.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbadmus: 3:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Ugosqq:
kelvinpam please i'm scheduled to write a webtest for masters in chemistry within the next four weeks , i would like to know what to expect as you know chemistry is very broad, please advice
Are you a prospective student of UniSiegen? @Kelvinpam will definitely do justice to your question.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfSamurai(m): 5:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Armaniii:

lipsrsealed

They've not mailed me. And it's been more than 3 weeks since my application was submitted also.

You can still mail Rhine waal bro - to know what's up.

I just want to chill for them a little while.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weirdarkhitekt(m): 5:58am On Jun 07, 2016
oboh24:
but I've this date already on my passport and it will be difficult to correcting this as its going to take a longer period to effect but I also have age declaration to support this age 1991. but people have said that they have seen 12 years old kid writing SSCE . I am just confused my brother. pls I need more light to this

I don't know about 2004 waec, but the waec of 1991 children usually carry date of birth. What dob is on your waec?

Very convenient mistake that 1991, so Tey you go declare age sef
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by funkys: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2016
dania30:
Goodevening fam! Anyone here that has written or about to write Epidemiology program test at LMU? Just curious

Sent you a PM already
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ugosqq: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2016
jbadmus:

Are you a prospective student of UniSiegen? @Kelvinpam will definitely do justice to your question.
yes I am, i'm scheduled to write the webtest within the next4 weeks, i need help from Kelvinpam. how can i contact him pls?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bandeco(m): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2016
oboh24:
Good morning nairalanders. I've got this pressing issues I need your advice on. In my e passport they made mistake n fill 1991 as my date of birth and right now I'm claiming the 1991 and that I left primary school 1998 finishing secondary school 2004 which amounts to 7 years of primary + 6 years of secondary = 13 years. people saw thus and objected that I will be queried in the embassy for the years that its impossible to have gotten the primary 6 cert at age 7. but I intend explaining that I had double promotion in my primary school. Pls house what's the implication of this? thanks all for your expected contributions.
Lying machine.. Lolzzz... Why una dey like falsify una age for personal expediency ? You see, it is coming back to hunt you tongue tongue.. Better go hustle another passport now with your 1986 correct age. You will only spend money but it is doable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2016
when you see lies you won't event spot it. haven't you seen kids at age 7 8 or 9 sitting for common entrance exams in the country? Not everybody had the privilege to attend kg
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2016
weirdarkhitekt:

I don't know about 2004 waec, but the waec of 1991 children usually carry date of birth. What dob is on your waec?

Very convenient mistake that 1991, so Tey you go declare age sef

I don't get you brother, the SSCE has both year of examination and dob on it. but the primary six certificate doesn't carry date of birth only year of examination
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jbadmus: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2016
Ugosqq:
yes I am, i'm scheduled to write the webtest within the next4 weeks, i need help from Kelvinpam. how can i contact him pls?
Send me a PM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.