Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911590 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
DiBoss:

Two Options:
1. Block account.
2. A German residence with a high paying job that is enough to cover his/her own expenses and still got enough to take care of your needs as a student. For example, U have an uncle that earns 1,200 euros monthly Lets say that he's monthly flat rent is 600, utilities 120, car loan 100. That is a total of 820.When you subtract 820 from 1,200 he is left with 380. Such person cannot sign as your sponsor because according to German law, students must have at least 670 euro to survive monthly. So take for example he gets 2,200 euro monthly salary then u are good to go because he got enough income to sponsor you after taking care of his own bills. I hope u are cleared. Thanks
Thanks bro, so using a Nigerian sponsor is totally not an option, not minding the figures on their statement of account?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bloomberg: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
@fab11 dont wait, go back to the school's requirements and check what is missing that u've not sent.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
please does anyone know the new official rate of naira to foreign currencies cos I don't .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
rapidosings:
please does anyone know the new official rate of naira to foreign currencies cos I don't .
My broda i am in a hot sit as i speak, i dont really understand this flexible forex thing and how it will affect the rate.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chinok97: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
lol, don't chill oh, confirm your docs and the required one, prolly English certificate requirement and also mail uniassist.. no time for chilling oh
fab11:

Ok thanks, so i should wait? no need for me to panic or call them bah?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
louisilva:

1USD=N10000 cool
How is it cool? Those going to US for study will suffer.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
my FormA transaction was supposed to have been done on friday last week but the lady in charge just disappointed, she will be initiating it this friday, dont know if this "flexible rubbish" would affect it, cos it is obvious that with this new policy naira has been seriously devalued and the exchange rate at the " flexible interbank window" might start at #333/$. NAWA FOR THIS COUNTRY AND BAD LEADERS!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
chrisley024:
you think say na only those wen dey go US he go affect, guy Euro, GBP orishirihi, my guy naira can only compete with tissue paper as i speak, though he no fit be #1000/dollar.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mille:

Do you understand what they said. The only thing I understood out of the long epistle is that the new rate will be out by Monday.

Don't blame me. I studied Agriculture: D
It simply means the official rate your bank get for you from CBN when you apply with Form A is annulled.

Nothing like official rate and blackmarket rate again. The rate is now decided majorly by the market similar to Stock Market. So expect fluctuations of the rate.

Lastly, more money now needed to fund your Blocked account. We know the new rate next week.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jaybmich: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
fab11:

Ok thanks, so i should wait? no need for me to panic or call them bah?
once you see application incomplete, then is incomplete. Mail uniassist and ask what document is required for submission.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Leprof1:

I feel answering in such a manner is unwarranted, he asked a legitimate question, it probably may have been clear-cut for both of you, it might not be the same for others. Can either one of you beat your chest proudly and say that you were not lost or confused at least ONCE, for something that was glaringly simple or easy out of fear or nervousness.

For fear of having his application rejected, he asked the said question and you are calling him insincere? How did you come to that conclusion exactly?

We should all learn to be empathetic here on this forum sometimes.
It is either you are just as conning as he 'appeared' or you really didn't understand what he was asking. His question has no atom of legitimacy.

This was not a case of being confused, far from it, he plainly was looking to claim what he doesn't have. You need to be a magician to decipher that? Poor you!

Funningly enough, we both still told him to choose NO since he doesn't have any proof of German proficiency. I don't know why you had to butt in talking about being lost and all. Mtcheew!

Don't hide behind the word Empathy. I know what it is, and it has no place in this discourse.

Danke.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
chrisley024:
It simply means the official rate your bank get for you from CBN when you apply with Form A is annulled.

Nothing like official rate and blackmarket rate again. The rate is now decided majorly by the market similar to Stock Market. So expect fluctuations of the rate.

Lastly, more money now needed to fund your Blocked account. We know the new rate next week.
The bright side is CBN will still monitor to ensure no institution takes undue advantage but wont be active in determining the rates. Just imagine it like government removing subsidy. In the long run, hopefully it will stabilise. I believe dat is y commercial banks delayed in deducting accts for fee payment just like filling stations cos dey were awaiting d release of the CBN forex policy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
louisilva:

The bright side is CBN will still monitor to ensure no institution takes undue advantage but wont be active in determining the rates. Just imagine it like government removing subsidy. In the long run, hopefully it will stabilise. I believe dat is y commercial banks delayed in deducting accts for fee payment just like filling stations cos dey were awaiting d release of the CBN forex policy.
CBN will monitor the same way they have been monitoring BDCs autonomous forex regime.

Bros, just forget CBN and there promises.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
louisilva:

True, but my concern is that this is Naija and these men, even CBN, are corrupt and will still find a way to take advantage of it. So I won't even trust their 'monitoring'
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
@ALL, if i say am happy with this current forex development then i am lieing, todays rate at the paralell market, #405/euro, and#365/dollar, i hope the so called flexible interbank rate will not start from here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Amen o, I hope it does not start from there. God is able and he will see us all through. success awaits all of us by Gods grace.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
chrisley024:
Lol. You are really clueless as to how forex works. The USD is used to determine currency rates, and by extension this means other major currencies are affected by gain/loss dollar makes against any currency.

So if 1USD is equals N1000, Euro could go as high as 1200 per naira.

So, no be only people wey de go US e go affect.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louisilva: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
bosakelvin:
@ALL, if i say am happy with this current forex development then i am lieing, todays rate at the paralell market, #405/euro, and#365/dollar, i hope the so called flexible interbank rate will not start from here.
Dear deustche bank,
If u are reading this pls reduce ur minimum amount to 840(eight hundred and forty euros)cos dats the equivalent of wat I av in naira to pay.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
UncleJudax:

Lol. You are really clueless as to how forex works. The USD is used to determine currency rates, and by extension this means other major currencies are affected by gain/loss dollar makes against any currency.

So if 1USD is equals N1000, Euro could go as high as 1200 per naira.

So, no be only people wey de go US e go affect.
my post was as it refers to dollar only.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by UncleJudax(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
chrisley024:
my post was as it refers to dollar only.
K
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Anyone who has information about hannover in here should please share. I need info about the city such as accommodation, jobs and general cost of living. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
louisilva:

Dear deustche bank,
If u are reading this pls reduce ur minimum amount to 840(eight hundred and forty euros)cos dats the equivalent of wat I av in naira to pay.
you are funny, anyhow sha dere is God

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
fab11:
My application status on uniassist is saying "Application incomplete"....is this normal or what? And pls what should i do.

It is not normal at all. It means one of the required documents is still missing, payment not confirmed or invalid authentication; it can also be something else. But you are suppose to have received a mail from uniassist containing an attachment with numbers as the file name where they will explain the reason why the application is incomplete. Go back inside your mail and search thoroughly, it will surely be there. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
chifathus:

Thanks Seyi.. will definitely go look for it in those places. Please another question, how do I get the prepaid courier envelope ?

Yw. Check their office (DHL or fedex) or at the embassy

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SurveyorD: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
michlan:
Anyone who has information about hannover in here should please share. I need info about the city such as accommodation, jobs and general cost of living. Thanks
Fellow Geoscientist, have u been given admission?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fab11: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
honourableseyi:

It is not normal at all. It means one of the required documents is still missing, payment not confirmed or invalid authentication; it can also be something else. But you are suppose to have received a mail from uniassist containing an attachment with numbers as the file name where they will explain the reason why the application is incomplete. Go back inside your mail and search thoroughly, it will surely be there. Shalom

Ok thanks, still expecting their e-mail
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
honourableseyi:

I tot u had the same issue, from the screenshots you posted here when we where discussing Rhine application about sending hardcopy. What did u do to correct it? Did uni-assist send u any email saying ur docs where incomplete? Coz I had same status from uni-assist as per Rhine for a while until they processed it n I mailed n they said all was fine that I just have to wait for it to be processed. So if ur docs are complete n uni-assist has acknowledged payment. Why bother. So it's a system thing n it's normal just like uniassist confirmed. Pls do tell if all the reasons u gave above for the incomplete application status were given to u by uni-assist so we can learn.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
will dis their policy affect money gram.n western Union?
I want to rush to bank tomorrow n order them to atop my form a.get my cash and do moneygrame sharp sharp before Monday
did pple r too wicked.they can announce any rate
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bloomberg: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
@dprinz99 it has affected moneygram since last week Monday mind you, you can only send less than $1k at a goal which is N268,375. All the best.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by honourableseyi: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
dprinz99:
will dis their policy affect money gram.n western Union?
I want to rush to bank tomorrow n order them to atop my form a.get my cash and do moneygrame sharp sharp before Monday
did pple r too wicked.they can announce any rate

Moneygram now is 332 to a $ unlike before when it was 290. Western union too according to first bank is presently 347 to a $ unlike before too(last week enquiry). But you don't have to wait till eternity before you get it done unlike before; it is very fast now but the rate is killing. Meanwhile, sending 8k euro through them might take a while cause u can't send more than 190-250k at once. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by futurewise11(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
honourableseyi:

Yw. Check their office (DHL or fedex) or at the embassy

Guy call me...thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
SurveyorD:
Fellow Geoscientist, have u been given admission?

Yes. Just waiting for the letter via post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.