Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (911162 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (500) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Armaniii: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2016
hey! Take it easy on him man. If you wanna correct someone for a mistake, do so in a more subtle manner. Why insult him?

Bandeco:

Childish play with words. Must you post on what u are ignorant about just to sound intelligent.

Most and majority?! Most accept 2.2 and at the same time majority do not. Are you drunk this morning?
Grow up u goat

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bartork(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Mille:

Mine was not 8k for blocked account. Not all courses in Germany are free. Mine is a fee paying European Joint Course(4200€/year).

I have been here before. I just had to open this account after I got banned.

Ok
I didn't know yours is different

I don't mind. It doesn't matter to me if you've been here before or today. I just needed info and clearance.

So I'd be informed. On how to proceed.
Thanks for the clearance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bartork(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2016
kilo4sure:

Send an email to your school requesting for the invoice. For the blocked account, you can put living expenses as the reason for the 8k, except it is for tuition.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2016
Armaniii:
hey! Take it easy on him man. If you wanna correct someone for a mistake, do so in a more subtle manner. Why insult him?

funny enuf I am yet to see what needed to be corrected. So am still lost for words until baba Bandeco explains why he is saying what he is saying.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Goodkiiiid: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2016
biglord:
funny enuf I am yet to see what needed to be corrected. So am still lost for words until baba Bandeco explains why he is saying what he is saying.

True!! Really funny, i dont see anything wrong with what the dude said. shocked shocked
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mille: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Bartork:

Ok
I didn't know yours is different

I don't mind. It doesn't matter to me if you've been here before or today. I just needed info and clearance.

So I'd be informed. On how to proceed.
Thanks for the clearance

What information do you want exactly?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2016
DiBoss:

It depends on the University. Most Hochschule accepts 2.2 but majority of Üniversitat do not
Where did you get this piece of information from? I know somebody with 3rd class who has 5 admissions (2 from Hochschule and the other 3 from Technische Universität). I know people who were rejected from all the schools they applied, with their second class upper. I also know somebody who got DAAD scholarship with second class lower. Please I beg people in this house to stop discouraging people from applying cos of the class of their degree. Everybody has his/her FATE and DESTINY

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2016
djlaqua91:
1) On Uni-assist am I to scan/upload my original docs to their website or scan/upload the certified copies of the docs? That's aside sending the certified hardcopies.

2) Sending to 3 schools. What's the best arrangement for the docs to be sent via post given am to send 1set of files but have 3 sets of app. Forms, motivation letters and recc. Letters.

Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2016
Just off the phone and email with German Embassy, Abuja.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chrisley024(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2016
djlaqua91:
Just off the phone and email with German Embassy, Abuja. The Abuja Embassy now charges N4,500 for certification per documents. The Era of change.
4.5k per doc? Seriously?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jaybmich: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2016
Mille:

What information do you want exactly?
Pls check ur inbox, I sent u PM
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2016
chrisley024:
4.5k per doc? Seriously?

I'm telling you. Will be heading there around 2pm today. Will give a feedback.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tiofat: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pls which bank is fast n reliable for the funding block account. Any one with recent experience shd Pls help a bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
djlaqua91:
1) On Uni-assist am I to scan/upload my original docs to their website or scan/upload the certified copies of the docs? That's aside sending the certified hardcopies.

2) Sending to 3 schools. What's the best arrangement for the docs to be sent via post given am to send 1set of files but have 3 sets of app. Forms, motivation letters and recc. Letters.

Danke

Abeg those familiar with Uni-assist help your guy abeg so I won't make mistakes. I've tried calling and mailing uni-assist no reply yet.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
djlaqua91:
Just off the phone and email with German Embassy, Abuja. The Abuja Embassy now charges N4,500 for certification per documents. The Era of change.
pls how correct is this. Pls verify before posting
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mille: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
jaybmich:
Pls check ur inbox, I sent u PM
Replied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good day fellows, please prepaid courier envelope, how do I get it in Lagos to deliver my documents in Ibadan and how much does it cost for Oyo state. I heard it varies from state to state, danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
@jaybmich, I just sent u pm, please check your mail.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rapidosings: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
I've seen it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by peppo4live: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
djlaqua91:
are you sure? please do more findings about this
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by marie96: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
7Alexander:
Hello guys, somebody should please help me out. I changed my surname, recently, hence, the surname on my B.sc certificate is different from the one on my recently acquired passport.
If this will be a problem, please what do I do? Justwise
Try a court affidavit. Had my surname changed too. Foreigners respect the law a lot.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
peppo4live:

are you sure? please do more findings about this

Just for certification for blocked account opening not for studies. Someone pls answer my uni-assist question.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chibolic(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
My pple in the house, pls advice me, i really would like 2 apply 4 undergratuate programs in any school in germany come winter term 2017 with my hnd, but my challenges now is that, i went 2ru two different polytechnic, so can i apply with my hnd result alone come 2017 academic yr or shld i get both my hnd and ond result, secondly, how long does a preparatory class of toefl takes 4 one to write the exams. Thanks......

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bosakelvin(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
got a call from my branch at first bank today dat they could not acess the formA platform on friday due to connection problem, as such i would have to wait till this friday before it can be done, if connection problem persist they would have to send the forms and documents to head office so it can be done manually. i will take at time on friday and stay with them till they finish the process. GOD help me oooooo.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Arrihinius(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
please house i want to apply for masters degree in biochemistry at any university in Germany.Please house,how do i go about it?

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vampire2020: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Arrihinius:
please house i want to apply for masters degree in biochemistry at any university in Germany.Please house,how do i go about it?
check daad.de,click english,and follow the site poco a poco,den read the thread 4rm part 2,afta dat if u are not satisfied u can den ask reasonable question o
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Eke40seven:
I did actually, but various ogas at the top kicked against it seriously. What I would now do is rather mention some notable places and probably invite the ogas in that zone to talk about it based on the themes of the planned evaluation.
Lets kck start it then. As long as we sha get vital information to key unto
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Leprof1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
djlaqua91:

Please don't misinform people. The 4,500 is for certification of SIGNATURE for blocked account and not for CERTIFICATION of documents.

I should know, I had my docs certified there last month.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by napoleonsmart: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good afternoon house!

Thanks for your sharing your opinions after my question yesterday.

I was able make some research today and came up with a University offering a Master's Degree in my course. (Aquaculture and Fisheries)

I only wanted to be sure that I can still secure and Admission there for this year

https://www.hu-berlin.de/de/studium/beratung/angebot/master/ma

The link above is for the Department I wish to join, please Guru's help me check if the deadline for the application has not passed and also other School's that are still accepting applications.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Leprof1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
For avoidance of doubt, please see the screenshots of my email with the embassy further clarifying the difference between the cost of certifiying signatures and the cost of certifying documents.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Leprof1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Here is your answer

https://www.hu-berlin.de/en/prospective-students/info/academic-calendars?set_language=en

Scroll down to pg 5 of this brochure https://www.hu-berlin.de/de/studium/bewerbung/formulare/engl-assist.pdf

napoleonsmart:
Good afternoon house!

Thanks for your sharing your opinions after my question yesterday.

I was able make some research today and came up with a University offering a Master's Degree in my course. (Aquaculture and Fisheries)

I only wanted to be sure that I can still secure and Admission there for this year

https://www.hu-berlin.de/de/studium/beratung/angebot/master/ma

The link above is for the Department I wish to join, please Guru's help me check if the deadline for the application has not passed and also other School's that are still accepting applications.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 by djlaqua91(m): 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Leprof1:

Please don't misinform people. The 4,500 is for certification of SIGNATURE for blocked account and not for CERTIFICATION of documents.

I should know, I had my docs certified there last month.

Look at my other posts. I've corrected that

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (500)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.