Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital (54076 Views)

Lady Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photos Of Her Friend To Inspire Others / Man Takes His Son To The Hospital In A Wheelbarrow In Imo State (Photos) / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by belloabd1914(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
TrumpDonald:

Do u knw her? No wink

So I think its still a secret.
I might not know her but all I need to do is to check d op's profile, I might be lucky enough to know d skul he graduated from and set, d rest is history.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
wisdomguy4u:

Something wey you dey hide hide from young bobos , na him old married man don see and touch sef . That's not fair angry
The guy shld be in his late 30s nt old na, bt the thing is...will he see me again?.

I lost after that scan o grin
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by victorazy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
HolyHero:
so you actually saw her vagina just like that...

The doctor should have asked who you are to her..

The fool just showed you puss.y like that

grin na the guy lucky day.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by gamaliel121(m): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:
And why should a male doctor operate on a female patient in the first fûcking place

Why do we have female doctors?

Go to any medical school in this country, the population of female medical students is always 50% or higher to the male's population.

I CAN NEVER ALLOW MY WIFE TO VISIT A MALE GYNECOLOGIST.

WHERE ARE ALL THE FÚCKING FEMALE DOCTORS?

Male doctors can't operate on female patients?

Nigga where is you from?
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fourwinds:
In most cases ., it is d male doctors dat do d examination and treatment
My hospital is Brethway Memorial Hospital(BMH) PH and wen ever i go there am first referred to old men(professors of medicine) the kind of questions they ask you is as if they are your father cheesy cheesy and you must answer b4 you will be referred to a female doctor for prescription.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by dozai: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:
And why should a male doctor operate on a female patient in the first fûcking place

Go to any medical school in this country, the population of female medical students is always 50% or higher to the male's population.

Na for mouth u talk am. when it happen Na same mouth u go use begin beg even if Na vet doctor self.

1 Like

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by byvan03: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
This story is either fake or the doc is a quack. Some hospitals do send out husbands to examine their wife in labour.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by HolyHero: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
victorazy:

grin na the guy lucky day.
as in the guy luck was on ntel 4G LTE
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by jamesharryson(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

I CAN NEVER ALLOW MY WIFE TO VISIT A MALE

GYNECOLOGIST.

My dear u are making d worst mistake in ur life. Don't speak like an uneducated person. The male perform major duties not the women and the ratio of male to female medical students is around 4:1. Besides the pass mark for males are always higher than the females

1 Like

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by HolyHero: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
wisdomguy4u:

Bros, you must have carry out so many empirical research to arrive to this point grin
i have made it my life's work to find out the source of its ingenuity
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Fourwinds: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
herbie27:
My hospital is Brethway Memorial Hospital(BMH) PH and wen ever i go there am first referred to old men(professors of medicine) the kind of questions they ask you is as if they are your father cheesy cheesy and you must answer b4 you will be referred to a female doctor for prescription.
dat must be a very quality hospital...in depth of questions asked will determine how comprehensive d treatment will be
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by OYELLOLO: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
krak101:
I see me an extremist, a jihadist. Imagine your wife in labour and you'll want to insist on a female doctor abi you in need of an emergency operation and you'll insist on a male doctor. They're professionals

Na waoh

1 Like

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by aminat02(f): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Story! The doctor was not a profession at all. That's what the nurses are there for, why did he had to call you in to watch the operation?
Like I said, story.
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Blessograo(f): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
well, i don't blame the doctor for calling him in cos anything might happen and the poor guy is accompanied her without having the slightest idea of what is going on and also vagina bumps can happen to any lady not necessarily due to sex but due to maybe poor hygiene or hormonal imbalance or poor nutritions, it just accumulation of neutrophils, edema fluid and plasma cells (abscess)

2 Likes

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by OYELLOLO: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

What about if the female doctor is a lesbian
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by firstolalekan(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
jamesharryson:

My dear u are making d worst mistake in ur life. Don't speak like an uneducated person. The male perform major duties not the women and the ratio of male to female medical students is around 4:1. Besides the pass mark for males are always higher than the females
Rubbish
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by fostermd(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
I am a medical doctor abroad and the best medical practice in this scenario are as follows,
-doctor should explain the diagnosis to the patient including the treatment options,seek her signed informed consent
- a chaperone MUST be present,preferably a female nurse of the facility carrying out the procedure
- the doctor should not have assumed the guy was her partner.He should have clarified their status before administering sedation and also obtain her consent for the guy to be present EvEN if he is the husband.
- the doctor is certainly liable for professional misconduct would have been suspended for at least three to six months for breach of trust_
- the lady concerned may seek financial compensation from the hospital
It's quite side that the rate of malpractice,misconduct and negligence is under reported to the Medical and Dental Council inNigeria.
Nigerians too should also enlighten themselves more concerning their rights.Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Maximillian1: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lol..op why did you have to follow her to the hospital instead of the bf..hope you re nt her zonal chairman of FZ grin
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Chukazu: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
HolyHero:
so you actually saw her vagina just like that...

The doctor should have asked who you are to her..

The fool just showed you puss.y like that

what is special about pussy?

if she had died, that pussy won't matter a thing, infact every body would run away from her no matter how beautiful she is.

there is more to life than pus.sy

the silly girl should have been greatful she came out alive, than been more concerned about unclothedness
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
HolyHero:
i have made it my life's work to find out the source of its ingenuity

Ride on bro, you are doing a great job for mankind. may God protect and guide your work instrument as it wallow through the valleys of kitty_cats for answers grin
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by willibounce1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
krak101:
I see me an extremist, a jihadist. Imagine your wife in labour and you'll want to insist on a female doctor abi you in need of an emergency operation and you'll insist on a male doctor. They're professionals

He is probably a small boy. When he faces real emergency. He won't even care if the doctor is a gorilla.

1 Like

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by firstolalekan(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
OYELLOLO:

What about if the female doctor is a lesbian
What is a lesbian
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by krak101(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
willibounce1:

He is probably a small boy. When he faces real emergency. He won't even care if the doctor is a gorilla.
very true. That's if he even sees a doctor
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by drnairalov: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
herbie27:
Not to talk of women who are been delivered by male doctors.

The guy rubbed a lotion around my abdomen and use a certain machine to massage it round down, he saw a lot cheesy and i was jst lookin at him, told my guy and he laughed abt it cheesy

but for real a man checking up my wife e get as e be cry naaaaaa cant happen
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by firstolalekan(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
MEILYN:
Sorry, but men are better doctors.
Rubbish
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by firstolalekan(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
gamaliel121:

Male doctors can't operate on female patients?

Nigga where is you from?
Jupiter
sabi99:
u r not feeling fine, u need to see a female doctor 2day
Ode
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
herbie27:

In case of next time, you should come to my hospital. Let see what up there. grin
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I hear you.But a 3rd party will never do.
seun, lalasticlala, obinoscopy, mukina2 (is she still a mod sef?), mynd44, ishilove and all other concerned mods and supermods,
pls ban the above nairalander for at least a year for posing a dangerous threats to our eyesight by using such blinding colour. angry

seriously

3 Likes

Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by firstolalekan(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
AnanseK:

Don't mind them, they think extremists like you are only found among Muslims.
Jobless dólt
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by HolyHero: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
wisdomguy4u:

Ride on bro, you are doing a great job for mankind. may God protect and guide your work instrument as it wallow through the valleys of kitty_cats for answers grin
a big amen to that.. Thanks
Re: What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital by Macgabe(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

Male doctors are calmer when it comes to handling medical issues. Remember, women are very emotional so they may not be able to handle some medical issues properly without their emotions getting in the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Taking Drugs With Soft Drinks, Expert warns / Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.