Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics (5849 Views)

What's Happening To MTN Network / Can You Figure Out What's Happening In This Photo? See Pic / What's Happening To Glo? Anyone Experiencing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Same here, i think this the fifth time i'm seeing this, had to refresh twice before i could drop a comment

1 Share

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by abnsugbe: 2:42am On Apr 17, 2016
Emac34:
guy forget that one...i switched to opera due to constant failure from my uc browser

funny thread shaaaaaa.....ucbrowser is the best,better than opera

@seun...baba do sometime biko,i also get that erro,maybe IPOB are after nairaland..
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Seun:
Thanks. Im surprised that only one of my supermods noticed it.
you didn't thank me o
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2016
abnsugbe:

@seun...baba do sometime biko,i also get that erro,maybe IPOB are after nairaland..
uc browser worst all those website offline will be in Chinese language ..frustrating
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Emac34: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2016
abnsugbe:

u haven't experienced it right??

he should better do something cos the earlier the better
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by walad4yhu(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2016
Me too. i can't even access the HOMEPAGE. i had to use crook method before it opens. e.g search nairaland on google first, then click on any of the section (politics, property or romance).
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2016
lipsrsealed i been dey expect mynd44 make him cm lock the thread as usual
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Seun(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2016
walad4yhu:
Me too. i can't even access the HOMEPAGE. i had to use crook method before it opens. e.g search nairaland on google first, then click on any of the section (politics, property or romance).
Pls try clearing your cookies. It has something to do with the Google Analytics cookies.
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2016
Seun:
Pls try clearing your cookies. It has something to do with the Google Analytics cookies.
sorry is that the solution to it.. cause i always clear my cookies ...nd the problem is still there

1 Like

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2016
lipsrsealed this how we ll keep suffering to post ordinary comment nah wahala
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Seun(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2016
finalboss:
sorry is that the solution to it.. cause i always clear my cookies ...nd the problem is still there
no that is for a different problem. It has nothing to do with the main issue we're discussing.
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2016
Seun:
no that is for a different problem. It has nothing to do with the main issue we're discussing.
sorry i twisted that
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2016
Seun:
sir what yo fink is the solution now ?
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Seun(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2016
finalboss:
lipsrsealed this how we ll keep suffering to post ordinary comment nah wahala
Apologies
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Seun:
Apologies
joking sire
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by harmbhrosz(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
finalboss:
haeya sorry dear wish i cn epp you..
ehn @ harmbhrosz or what yo think
it also happens here,
I don't knw d cause tho.

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by TrebleChamp(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Happened to me yesterday and this morning, Mr Seun please see to this.
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
TrebleChamp:
Happened to me yesterday and this morning, Mr Seun please see to this.
i will
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by finalboss(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
boss seun .. dunno what you doing abt this but the problem still persist

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by IrradiatoR: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
happened just now while trying to comment on a post on front-page :NA reception in Bornu

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Seun(m): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2016
We are looking into it. Thanks for the reports and keep reporting!
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by harmbhrosz(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2016
Seun:
We are looking into it. Thanks for the reports and keep reporting!
you guys should be fast with it pls

Its seroiusly frustrating, Nairaland is like a second home to some of us.

Although I haven't encountered the error for the past 24hrs
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Seun(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2016
harmbhrosz:
you guys should be fast with it pls
There are no other guys apart from me.
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by harmbhrosz(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2016
Seun:

really, thought some mods or programmers are working for Nairaland on full-time basis...

The way I see it, Nairsland is now bigger that you alone
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by harmbhrosz(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2016
Seun:

really, thought some mods or programmers are working for Nairaland on full-time basis...

The way I see it, Nairaland is now bigger that you alone
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Seun(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2016
harmbhrosz:
The way I see it, Nairaland is now bigger that you alone
We have 3 full time supermods but they have nothing to do with server issues. We have no techie apart from me though we need to.
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by harmbhrosz(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2016
Seun:
We have 3 full time supermods but they have nothing to do with server issues. We have no techie apart from me though we need to.
you sure do need another techie bro

Business has to run smooth (leave no room for glitches)

1 Like

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by henry007(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2016
Seun:
Hi Seun please attend to the evidence mail i sent yesterday and today. Sorry for posting this here.
Thanks.
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by ireneony(f): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
blackiridis:
never happened to me i use UC Browser tongue
(screenshots here are from opera)
what are you sayinging I use Internet browser and chrome, yet I experience such poo..

What if people use opera mini undecided what's your own inside
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
blackiridis:
never happened to me i use UC Browser tongue
(screenshots here are from opera)
I've experienced it on my UC Browser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Of Big Brother Naija Loves Infinix Phones / Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User / MTN Is Rewarding Its Customers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.