Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics (5854 Views)

What's Happening To MTN Network / Can You Figure Out What's Happening In This Photo? See Pic / What's Happening To Glo? Anyone Experiencing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Abuklaw(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Seun:
www.nairaland.com/gloreal
Can you help change my moniker to utility3030?
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by flowjoe: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2016
Seun:
Pls indicate the exact times when it happened so I can investigate. Thanks!
boss man pls hep me rectify my issue of time spent online,
i had 1 month & 29 days instead of going to 2 months it went back to 1 month
ur mods sef can be snubbing mention obinoscopy or honsule dem go juss dey form busy, so i want to bring it to ur desk straight
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Seun(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
flowjoe:

boss man pls hep me rectify my issue of time spent online,
i had 1 month & 29 days instead of going to 2 months it went back to 1 month
ur mods sef can be snubbing mention obinoscopy or honsule dem go juss dey form busy, so i want to bring it to ur desk straight
I've not looked at the code responsible for that stuff in a while. The code needs to be re-architected, and I have to do it myself.
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by flowjoe: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Seun:
I've not looked at the code responsible for that stuff in a while. The code needs to be re-architected, and I have to do it myself.
aiit pls do so on my case, coz it seems mine is a curious matter, its happened before too
from 1 month to one day
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Waspy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Seun:
Hello Seun. Good day. Pls I wish to change my moniker. My intended moniker should be "ypwas". Pls help me with the change or how to get it done. I already sent mails to the Mods. Thnks in anticipation
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Chidexter(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
I have been experiencing this problem from time to time.
Even on UC browser.
As for the mods they most times render no help to we the members, complains, suggestions or whatever has been mostly ignored.
Helpful contents, and educative posts usually don't make fp.
I agree and know that many a times other vulgar posts on celebrities or other stuffs gets more views but it shouldn't deter the helpful ones from making fp too.

Mr Seun plus look into this. Job weldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Tintinnoty(m): 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Seun:

i've similar issue i should be over 2 months but it brought me back to 1 month, help me rectify it cos it kind of discouraged my coming to nairaland wen it 1st happened
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 15, 2016
Seun:
Pls indicate the exact times when it happened so I can investigate. Thanks!
I do not appreciate what you/your staff just did to me. I have over 2000 emails from Nairaland flooding my inbox and instead of providing an explanation for what is going on you simply deleted the thread where I raised concern. And, the emails have not stopped coming in. That is completely unprofessional. I hope it can be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you.

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Naijasinglegirl: 5:27am On Nov 15, 2016
Same thing is happening to mine please since 12:34. My inbox is flooded. Last email received was 2 minutes ago.

1 Like

Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 15, 2016
I have been looking through for your email Seun but I have seen none. Please specify a few keywords so I can search for it, because I've searched and haven't found it. That is, if you actually sent an email to me. . . or another glitch is making that message appear on my homepagei currently have 3,841 emails from Nairaland
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by peeguy(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2016
It has been difficult to login on nairaland since yesterday. Seun what is the problem?
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by ycmdng(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Seun:
your username is a common word. I can change our username to "Thatguy" or "Thatgirl" if you like.

Oga Seun I really want †Θ change my username †Θ "McApata". I want †Θ project it professionally.
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Marvel1206: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hello Seun, my online counter suprisingly went back to a month instead of 2 months. Kindly look into this cos it's your responsibility. I hope it would be rectified soon.
Regards
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by LegalBaby(f): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Subtle shade.
lonelyisland:
Maybe they aren't super as you thought (no offence though)
Re: Please What's Happening To Nairaland =Webmasters +pics by Marvel1206: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2017
Hi Seun, this is the 3rd day and you have neither replied me nor have you resolved the issue. Your non-chalant attitude is not surprising tho. I hope you have a change of mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Lowers Data Prices, But Is It Enough? / Samsung S8, S8+, S9 And S9+ Original Screens For Sale( Wholesale Price) / Mtn Bis Is Now 1500 Per Month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.