Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon (56276 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by theimmortals(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Love the save the date concept, the mr n mrs Atueyi concept n d couples fryn garri----so lovely. D pooing concept?? Well shows d lady is ready to take any poo frm d guy n d guy isn't afraid to reveal he's pooin side. But am wondering where d flyn couples intend to fly to-----mayb to china, d coffin concept---telling us marriage is a serious business n it shuld b 'till death do us part'. The water concept is beautiful too bt I guess its only for couples wt gills. Marriage is a beautiful thing------- oh God still waitn for dt special somebody.
well analyzed. Hope you don't analyze men that come your like this, else..........you will wait for a very long time.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
aprokomanager:
yeaa
I like
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
anuma1:
Whats the meaning of no 6.
Till death do us part
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by bisiswag(f): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sorry oh but which kind mumu things be all this na? Call me conservative or sth but whatever happened to good old traditional regular pics. My mate do so I must do,sorry @ op but it all looks so tacky and forced to me.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Blessograo(f): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
the lady making Garri and shit happens are both funny and i so love the military wedding, but having an army as a bf is difficult especially when there is a distance, that's my experience
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Gguy4real: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Where is my omolara nw, I think I need to be serious with one girl now I'm missing my other half
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by saintkeppy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
doublewisdom:
Marriage under the present economic condition?
. Lol ...my broda e no easy o! But inspite of economic reality, some people na by fire by force o! Wedding must happen every saturday, even if na low key, as long as pastor pronouce dem huband&wife or newest couple in town at the alter. das all!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Youngpo413: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Uwaafid.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Ofklaw: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
kiss

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by akintoyin1808(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
lovely

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by ibkgab001: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
Tools oniru
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Kdiva(f): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
photo no 6 though... are they getting ready to die or what?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Dabamse(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
Gracito:
Awwwwwww kiss kiss, now where's the husband? angry

I'm here waiting for u.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by gtswt(f): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
anuma1:
Till death do us part... Lol

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by VictorRomanov: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
tivta:

Tell them, this myopic noodles generation just want a wedding and not a marriage

My generation spend more time preparing for weddings than for marriages.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by CharLee22: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
anuma1:
till death do us part

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by olac21(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Destined2win:
Where is my wife?
Have you bleeped the virgin girl,the one you met in her evangelism stuff?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by WendyChi: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Now I want to marry....shouting*HUSBAND!!!!*
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lovely. Cnt wit for my own day. kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by olukuboy: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
I hope they are all still married and smiling as they were doing in this pics.Its not about a good photo shoot. Its about truly loving ur spouse and accepting them the way they are.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Rakishtony: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
mekonglobal:
D guy siting ontop coffin what is he thinking...Is it wed today, die tomorrow marriage?
my bro I no understand o, so weird.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by effty(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
What is it with all ds pre-wedding poo? undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by talktonase(m): 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
anuma1:
wetin consine casket and weddin again.if nah that kine tin go lead to the groom death i no marry again

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by effty(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
"having an army as a bf". This one is strong. shocked
Blessograo:
the lady making Garri and shit happens are both funny and i so love the military wedding, but having an army as a bf is difficult especially when there is a distance, that's my experience
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by saintkeppy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
theimmortals:
well analyzed. Hope you don't analyze men that come your like this, else..........you will wait for a very long time.
. Lol ..funny you & good observation though.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Blessograo(f): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
effty:
"having an army as a bf". This one is strong. shocked
lol, its not easy but my dear you have to be sometimes tough and stand your ground and sometimes consider that the only place they can find peace without hearing a gun shot is with you. but i later got to discover you feel safe with them, but don't change who you are for them.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by LadyJul(f): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mtcheew.... All this photo shoot sef... all dis doesn't guarantee a happy marriage abeg... .
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by fortunechy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
nice one. the epic one make sense more
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Still doesn't make me feel like geting married....
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by santuse: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Nice pics
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by chigoizie7(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Like I will always say.

Me(on just boxers and 6packs and muscles), smoking my SK(skunk weed), puffing smoke all over the toilet,

My bae,(imaginary bae o, on a sharp and sexy bump shorts and topless) wrapping some weeds for me while sipping her maracujar
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon by Harmored(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Number 18 their children no fit no book oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.