Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

"I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) (55792 Views)

PHOTOS: A Woman From Nigeria Marries Female Lover In US / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Kingsley34: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcs2Invd4E4

Victor Hugo Sosa, mayor of San Pedro Huamelula, a town of Indigenous Chontal people in the Tehuantepec isthmus of Mexico, took as his betrothed a reptile named Alicia Adriana, re-enacting an ancestral ritual.

The reptile is a caiman, an alligator-like marsh dweller endemic to Mexico and Central America.Sosa swore to be true to what local lore calls “the princess girl.”

“I accept responsibility because we love each other. That is what is important. You can’t have a marriage without love… I yield to marriage with the princess girl,” Sosa said during the ritual.

Marriage between a man and a female caiman has happened here for 230 years to commemorate the day when two Indigenous groups came to peace — with a marriage.

Tradition has it that frictions were overcome when a Chontal king, embodied these days by the mayor, wedded a princess girl of the Huave Indigenous group, represented by the female alligator.

The Huave live along coastal Oaxaca state, not far from this inland town.

The wedding allows the sides to “link with what is the emblem of Mother Earth, asking the all-powerful for rain, the germination of the seed, all those things that are peace and harmony for the Chontal man,” explains Jaime Zarate, chronicler of San Pedro Huamelula.
Before the wedding ceremony, the reptile is taken house to house so that inhabitants can take her in their arms and dance. The alligator wears a green skirt, a colorful hand-embroidered tunic and a headdress of ribbons and sequins.

The creature’s snout is bound shut to avoid any pre-marital mishaps.

Later, she is put in a white bride’s costume and taken to town hall for the blessed event.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by TemplarLandry: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Deliverance prayers are needed for this amigo.
And I got a hunch that he does what lovers do with this beast.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by danijesus(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Colos grin grin grin

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by WhisperedNoise: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Many are mad. Few are roaming.

Firstly, perform thorough deliverance for him. Afterwards, administer therapy and psychiatric healing for him.

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin grin grin Laughing in Wu Chinese.The other time,it was a white woman falling in love with and marrying a tower in Europe; and now a Mestizo( mixed race) Mexican married a caiman.So this mental illness of whites has even spread to Mestizos in Mexico, and it will only be a matter of time, before it gets to Mestizos in other Latin American countries.
Hope it won't get to African blacks?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Scarrr: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why den con tie the bride's mouth on her big big day... 😒

481 Likes 37 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Kingsley34: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
danijesus:
Colos grin grin grin
One fundamental truth about the white is that they have a strong connection with animals be it snake or lion....i believe they are created to function in that fashion.
And they still believe that this is part of civilization cry

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by ratiani6: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Idiot!

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Kingsley34: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Many are mad. Few are roaming.
My only question is why he is still unmarried at that point of his life.....these people should understand that practical exhibition of some certain kind of love has boundaries.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by MadamExcellency: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
There should be offsprings to keep the love going in turbulent times?

But this is about tradition. Your judgement is not needed, the people are happy to celebrate their long age tradition.

I love ancient people notwithstanding their foolishness.

The wedding allows the sides to “link with what is the emblem of Mother Earth, asking the all-powerful for rain, the germination of the seed, all those things that are peace and harmony for the Chontal man,” explains Jaime Zarate, chronicler of San Pedro Huamelula.

This is an ancient tradition. In the Bible, in the city of the wise they wrote To the unknown God as attribute to God Almighty in heaven.

7 Likes

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Kingsley34: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin grin Laughing in Wu Chinese.The other time,it was a white woman falling in love with and marrying a tower in Europe; and now a Mestizo( mixed race) Mexican married a caiman.So this mental illness of whites has even spread to Mestizos in Mexico, and it will only be a matter of time, before it gets to Mestizos in other Latin American countries.
Hope it won't get to African blacks?
Africans always see themselves inferior to the white...so expect some fools to begin immediate practice of these abominable act

5 Likes

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Many are mad, one of them is a Mayor

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Nchoje34(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
I am so happy for them sincerely speaking....at least the crocodile won't cheat on him or cause him any psychological problem..
I just hope they give birth to wonderful kids grin

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Brendaniel: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
You are marrying your wife and you tied her mouth, what kind of marriage is that, he even wore her a wedding gown but refused to kiss his wife and yet he claims he loves his wife, I believe the wife will be willing to kiss him if he makes an attempt by first untying the wife's mouth

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Nchoje34(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
Brendaniel:
You are marrying your wife and you tied her mouth, what kind of marriage is that, he even wore her a wedding gown but refused to kiss his wife and yet he claims he loves his wife, I believe the wife will be willing to kiss him if he makes an attempt by first untying the wife's mouth
All these guys are just attention seeker to me........na when that thing go kill am him eye go open

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Brendaniel: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nchoje34:

All these guys are just attention seeker to me........na when that thing go kill am him eye go open

You dey mind am...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by marlow1962(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Foool, why you cun tie your lover mouth, anumpama sad

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by ConfidentialDoc: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Reptilians in disguise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kingsley34:

Africans always see themselves inferior to the white...so expect some fools to begin immediate practice of these abominable act
You are very correct.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by BigDawsNet: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mayor should remove the rope from the croc mouth.. while he kiss the bride...i want to quickly see something 🫣

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Omagi: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Whatever rocks his boat

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Lanretoye(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why them come tie him wife mouth,he for see the meaning of true love...nonsense and emefiele.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Zimzy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hmm. I will like to watch them kiss passionately.
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Quicksilver5: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
I think she loves you too, no need for mouth tie, do well to kiss the bride

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Sirchiboy: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcs2Invd4E4

Victor Hugo Sosa, mayor of San Pedro Huamelula, a town of Indigenous Chontal people in the Tehuantepec isthmus of Mexico, took as his betrothed a reptile named Alicia Adriana, re-enacting an ancestral ritual.

The reptile is a caiman, an alligator-like marsh dweller endemic to Mexico and Central America.Sosa swore to be true to what local lore calls “the princess girl.”

“I accept responsibility because we love each other. That is what is important. You can’t have a marriage without love… I yield to marriage with the princess girl,” Sosa said during the ritual.

Marriage between a man and a female caiman has happened here for 230 years to commemorate the day when two Indigenous groups came to peace — with a marriage.

Tradition has it that frictions were overcome when a Chontal king, embodied these days by the mayor, wedded a princess girl of the Huave Indigenous group, represented by the female alligator.

The Huave live along coastal Oaxaca state, not far from this inland town.

Before the wedding ceremony, the reptile is taken house to house so that inhabitants can take her in their arms and dance. The alligator wears a green skirt, a colorful hand-embroidered tunic and a headdress of ribbons and sequins.

The creature’s snout is bound shut to avoid any pre-marital mishaps.

Later, she is put in a white bride’s costume and taken to town hall for the blessed event.
No boobs or pussy.
Hmmm 🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Madness in a new level

Not only the mayor but also all in attendance need to visit Yaba left

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Rushna27(f): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Crocodile don wear wedding gown way some human dey look forward to....issokay...,congrat to madness

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by benydy(f): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
You for untie yan
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Ekejoestar(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Untie your wife's mouth, she wan tell you something

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by scholes23(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
In Emu Johnson's voice

YOU DON DEY RUN COLOSIS
Re: "I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) by Irupetepete: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Wahala
Mad people Sha full this world...
The crocodile 🐊 even look confused..

Na serious atonement of sin Jesus do for us o cos Sodom and Gomorrah no do reach this current generation..

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is Why Nigerian Ladies Are The World's finest. / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.