Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Before You Start Your Company, You Need To Know How To Do This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Before You Start Your Company, You Need To Know How To Do This (859 Views)

5 Types Of People Around You When You Start Making Money / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business / Could You Start Up An Online Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Start Your Company, You Need To Know How To Do This by DadojoReloaded(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
Saw this beautiful analysis/example of one skill every aspiring entrepreneur needs to have.

DAD: Son, you have to get married. I have a girl for you

SON: Not possible!!

DAD: Think twice son, she is Bill Gates' daughter!

SON: Ok DAD, I am ready! (Dad goes to Bill Gate)

DAD: My son wants to marry your daughter!

BILL GATES: Not possible!

DAD: Think twice, my son is the CEO of Swiss Bank

BILL GATES: I am ready (Dad goes to Swiss Bank Bank)

DAD: Make my son the CEO of your Bank!

BANK: Not possible

DAD: Think twice, he is Bill Gates' Son-in-law

BANK: Your son's job is confirmed!

*This is called management skills*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Start Your Company, You Need To Know How To Do This by Dfinex(f): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
op, Have you tried it? ....try it then come back and give us the gist.
Re: Before You Start Your Company, You Need To Know How To Do This by Abedfff14: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
PLS relate it in a real practical situatioN
Re: Before You Start Your Company, You Need To Know How To Do This by DadojoReloaded(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2016
Dfinex:
op, Have you tried it? ....try it then come back and give us the gist.

Yeah, I've tried it repeatedly. I once negotiated a partnership with a friend some time ago, when I just ventured into business newly.

I had no product, I had no money, I only had an idea. And I got my idea to work through my negotiation skill.

I'm currently in the process of raising funds ($70K) for my venture, from venture capitalists through [url=vc4a.com]Venture Capital for Africa[/url]

I'll update you in a month from now on how it went.
Re: Before You Start Your Company, You Need To Know How To Do This by DadojoReloaded(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2016
Abedfff14:
PLS relate it in a real practical situatioN

See this thread: www.nairaland.com/1868489/training-40-businesses-start-1000

I had some stuff. I needed to give them out to help others and I also wanted to earn some money in the process.

These I wanted to achieve without making the people feel like they were been sold to.

Read through the thread to see how I made over 250k without the people knowing I was selling to them.

That's a typical example.
Re: Before You Start Your Company, You Need To Know How To Do This by Dfinex(f): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
DadojoReloaded:

Yeah, I've tried it repeatedly. I once negotiated a partnership with a friend some time ago, when I just ventured into business newly.

I had no product, I had no money, I only had an idea. And I got my idea to work through my negotiation skill.

I'm currently in the process of raising funds ($70K) for my venture, from venture capitalists through [url=vc4a.com]Venture Capital for Africa[/url]

I'll update you in a month from now on how it went.

that is to say the transaction is not time bound. ..
cos if it is one that time is of essence, then u stand to risk a lot including trust.

(1) (Reply)

Get Nigeria Business Online With SME Value Pack. / Breaking: Gtbank Charges N340/$ / Tesla Is Testing Partnership With An Unlikely Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.