Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? (6013 Views)

Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2009
PurestBoy:

Some people are saying they will wake their daughter in the middle of the night to advise her, what if she has gone for her prostitution b4 the middle of the night??

i guess most never thought of it that way
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by charlione(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2009
jaquan:

i would hail her and ask her if i can be her manager. that way i get 30% of the payments. cool

BAD GUYS  cool cool cool
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by kok(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2009
e nor fit happen!
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2009
kok:

e nor fit happen!

Never say never oh.
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by oge4real(f): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2009
I will simply go to the hospital and ask for my real daughter back, or I will be left with no choice but to sue them for child theft, exchange or whatever it is that will take the prostitute away from my home!
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by buffead(f): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2009
yrunvus:

Some of the responses said they would wake up at the middle of the night, lol

what does that have to do with anything?

or she meant to say wake her up at da middle of the night and flog da hell out of her nd den throw her out lol  cheesy
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by SeanT21(f): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
I will take her to the church for deliverance. wink
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by Fhemmmy: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2009
SeanT21:

I will take her to the church for deliverance. wink

That might just work.
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by AloyEmeka8: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2009
I will way lay her with an undercover customer who will eventually kidnap and torture her for about 1 week. After which I will be involved in finding her. after the ugly incident, she will never go back to the streets for fear of her life.
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by Fhemmmy: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

I will way lay her with an undercover customer who will eventually kidnap and torture her for about 1 week. After which I will be involved in finding her. after the ugly incident, she will never go back to the streets for fear of her life.

You think that will work?
that could work for just a week, after which she will go back when she is broke
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2009
what's wrong with these small girls of nowadays? e be like say their thing
dey scratch dem well, well o! grin
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by Shentz(f): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2009
Beat her till she's black and blue and get her father to do a second round. No daughter of mine would be prostituing herself, not when im alive anyway
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2009
the beating will stop the itch? grin
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by tayoast(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2009
It's easier said than done.

What could be the excuse for prostituting?

I'll just lose interest in d child
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by chyk91(m): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2009
among the both of us person go die nd dat aint gonna be me.
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2009
na wao! grin
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by jingoma(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2009
All you can do is counsel the girl about the ramifications of prostitution. Keep in mind something went wrong in her upbringing that allowed her to even consider this profession. But its interesting that in a country that probably has the highest cases of Statutory Rape, which is (Adults having sex with minors) no one wants it to be their own daughter or sister prostituting. I have news for you as long as there is the demand for prostitutes especially young college girls this business will continue to prosper and SURPRISE!! …, It might be your daughter or sister.
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by mccloud224(m): 1:10am On Aug 06, 2009
Hmm
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by slimfine(f): 3:26am On Aug 06, 2009
I will not be put in such situation by the grace of God!
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by cvibe: 4:44am On Aug 06, 2009
We all like to wish it away.
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by na2day2(m): 5:06am On Aug 06, 2009
@ poster

catch my daughter prostituting? hmmmm, it is better imagined than said angry angry
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by chukwudi01: 6:08am On Aug 06, 2009
As long as I'm not in the same situation as this dude,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2319863.stm
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by GEW: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2009
author=tayo_ast link=topic=305251.msg4306547#msg4306547 date=1249511387]
It's easier said than done.

[b]What could be the excuse for prostituting?[/b]

I'll just lose interest in d child
oga, most women actually fed, clothed and schooled these girls with money they made prostituting themselves  so how on earth did they expect the girls to turn out?

as a people we always wish we wont get the results of seeds we sow.
jingoma:

All you can do is counsel the girl about the ramifications of prostitution. Keep in mind something went wrong in her upbringing that allowed her to even consider this profession. But its interesting that in a country that probably has the highest cases of Statutory Rape, which is (Adults having sex with minors) no one wants it to be their own daughter or sister prostituting. I have news for you as long as there is the demand for prostitutes especially young college girls this business will continue to prosper and SURPRISE!! …, It might be your daughter or sister.
you are so right.  majority of these young girls saw mummy and the neighbours doing it without shame and building houses with the proceeds any better recruiting advert?
chukwudi01:

As long as I'm not in the same situation as this dude,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2319863.stm
Father's surprise: call-girl daughter
Eilat
The man cut short his visit to Eilat
An Israeli couple are preparing to divorce after the man summoned a prostitute to his hotel room only to discover she was his daughter.

The tale of family turmoil began some months ago when the father, a businessman based in the city of Haifa, was sent by his company to a course in the resort of Eilat for four days.

The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv reports that the man took advantage of the visit to summon a call girl to his room on his first night there.

And that was when everything started to go horribly wrong.

Distraught wife

As the prostitute entered the room, the full horror for him of discovering his daughter's occupation hit him. The father began feeling chest pains which may have been a mild heart attack.

He then cut short his stay in Eilat, and on his return home told his distraught wife the truth of what had happened.

She has vowed to track down her daughter and find a more suitable job for her.

However, her forgiveness has not extended to her husband and she has made it clear she wishes to divorce him.

The court case is expected to begin soon.

sadly we have a generation that are not ashamed to eat/ spend their wives immoral earnings let alone daughters earning. we have our very own NL resident hooker giving jeep to a husband who wont ask questions. what a way to live.
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2009
jingoma is facing reality there. so many matured men having sex with little girls.
what do you call that?
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by kshow1(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2009
A lady might have more than one boyfriend but not definitely go into prostitution to make money.
I will feel ashamed of myself as a father for there is something we (parents) have done wrong if she is engaged in prostitution.
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by philip0906(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2009
@replies
90% of the replies r 21st century replies.i will sit her down,i will blame my self, blah blah blah. I will take her 2 the gud old days and bring her 2 the village square and iron out issues (u know what I mean) grin grin grin grin.Its these 21st century approach that makes these girls even dare go into it openly without shame anylonger cos they know that mum and dad will sit them down and blah blah blah wink
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by Epiphany(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2009
i think so far, Fhemmmy has given one of the best answers o! The answer was that it is a tough question for which one will not know what to do until it really happens to you. This is one of those things that you can never plan for! Some people fit DIE sef - on the spot.
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by GEW: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2009
kshow1:

A lady might have more than one boyfriend but not definitely go into prostitution to make money.
I will feel ashamed of myself as a father for there is something we (parents) have done wrong if she is engaged in prostitution.
this is your prefered option?
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by Zicblingz(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2009
Shei na free wrld, i go hlp ha out na, lol
Re: Catch Your Daughter In Prostitution? by Gabry(f): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2009
truth be told. . . I actually could accept prostitution but does not mean Im with them. It all depends on individual. My friend is a prostitute cause she loves having sex with different types of man and get money for that. She hates having sex with the same man and dont get money out of him and it frustrates her and bores her. So for her case I let her be and if my daughter feels the same way, Ill let her be!

But of course I will just tell her about AIDS and HIV and all those sickness that comes her way and to be careful; and stuff like that.

But if she's doing i for money and nothing else and she dont have passion for it at all, than discussion comes into place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life / Cancer Is Endangering The Life Of My Mother. Help!!! / They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.