Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,506 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

OBSESSION?LOVE?or SEX? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OBSESSION?LOVE?or SEX? (515 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OBSESSION?LOVE?or SEX? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hello all .I have been with this Nigerian igbo guy for 5 years distance relationship....I been traveling to another country to see him 24 h inside bus...I been cooking n cleaning for him he was always complaining.telling me.to do it again..i been helping him financially coz he was very broke..I called him every day spending money on credit but i didnt care...i loved him...He was drug dealer.I even helped him to transfer weed to somewhere...All i was doing is to make that guy smile...He never wanted to let me inside his life deeply..He will answer phone when he wants.Anyway...He was never telling about marriage with me or calling me his wife..But he wanted me to spend money on him...As if i am his wife...He was planning to get documents for staying in Europe all these years but he didnt.Suddenly he started talking about marriag with me..but when he found out i cannot be of help.of him.coz my country is not in Europe Union.He hit me.in my face...Als before that he threw me out of home in middle of night in uknown country .I forgave him all that coz of love..At end he was going ilegally to another country n he stayed in my.country and he refused to see me IN MY OWN COUNTRY coz i didnt have money to give him for the rest of his travel.illegaly...I forgave him again..At end he told me IF U DONT GIVE ME.DOCUMENTS I WILL LEAVE U AND GO TO ANOTHER WOMAN.Back then i was desperate so i lied about getting documents for him...I lied to keep him...At end he found out that i lied and he insulted me...But after that his reaction i finally realised he doesnt deserve me...U agree with me? Anyone can get out of toxic relationship...is importhant strong will and decision..and reason...I feel so much better without him..coz before all i was worrying and carrying for is to make him smile and i even puted my.own life on hold..I still care for him but dont have wish to call him....Was I before desperate.obsessed or in love for this guy so i couldnt let go?For me it was love.
Re: OBSESSION?LOVE?or SEX? by VictorRomanov: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
When will u share this story again??
Re: OBSESSION?LOVE?or SEX? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Na strong juju he use 4 u

I said so bcus u suppose knw say drug pusher no get marital future.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Greet Someone's Wife / Kanye West Shares His Modern Day Love Story With Kim Kardashian For The Very Fir / Bride Price Saga: How Does A Father Feels @ Daughters Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.