Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (48107 Views)

I Got Entangled In An Open Marriage But Jealousy Is Tearing Me Up / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. / My Family Is Tearing Apart...im Officially Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2017
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone.

She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide.

She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!

Please I need help!!! please

pls ignore my bad English. Thank you

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by lonngmann(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2017
undecided9

8 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Kondomatic(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2017
You don't deserve any help at all. She told you at the initial stage that she was seeing someone, you are supposed to respect her relationship and back out but you didn't. You broke the bro code, you're the reason the other guy lost her, I wouldn't have cried if you committed suicide when she attempted to break up with you because you caused the other guy same pain.
Thing is, if you can't stop thinking about people's girlfriend then you're obviously going to start fvcking married women someday.

516 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2017
First love is always like that but we all got over it and dated another person and we are still alive and doing ever better.

Don't worry, you will get over her, you will see her faults and realize she is not as good, as beautiful and as perfect as you think, you feel so now cos you are in love.

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Gourdoinc(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2017
have u seen her when she is ill? maybe using the toilet? maybe early in the morning so you can smell her breath? maybe when she eats beans and releases a loud fart?

you need to see all these things because they are obsession killers. you will quickly realize she is just a girl and not all those things ur young childish mind is telling you.

every man gets tired of admiring a woman. you will soon get there. doesn't mean u should stop loving her sha. though it won't be unwise especially when she dumps you very soon. tik tok tik tok tik tok

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by gabinogem(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2017
Thank God u know u have a problem... Go read proverbs in the bible & ye shall find a passage that will draw you out of such diabolism.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!
please try to read all,
There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone. She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide. She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!
please I need help!!! please

Lalasticlala

I would like to know this girl. Just to see If it's jazz or not.
I won't offer you advise, simple reason, you could have caused the death of another man, and when yours starts to loom you want out. No No my friend , you mustn't eat your cake and have it.

Any way that said, does the girl have an aura, if she does then I can help, not easy to deal with that type.

Try sleeping in a bath tube filled with water, it must cover your head, wait a while then try and think of her, you shouldn't feel obsessed, bu t if you do.

11 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Bibi294(f): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!
please try to read all,
There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone. She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide. She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!

Lalasticlala
...uhm... First love is always full of love and pains... Believe me, you're not going to marry her... Unless you're ready to marry her...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Bibi294:

...uhm... First love is always full of love and pains... Believe me, you're not going to marry her... Unless you're ready to marry her...

Why do all girls think it's first love. Did op say it was?? angry

19 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Shawnnn01: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:

Lalasticlala

Young man do not worry na she dey give you wetin dey make your heart go skra ta ta ta ! Na still she go give you wetin go reset your brain not to fall in love helplessly but you can be rest assured there is no happy ending in this story that I can swear with my life.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2017
You snactched another guy's woman. You need help afterall. No do dat kain thing again. And no, she isn't perferct.

7 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Young man do not worry na she dey give you wetin dey make your heart go skra ta ta ta ! Na still she go give you wetin go reset your brain not to fall in love helplessly but you can be rest assured there is no happy ending in this story that I can swear with my life.

Amen!!!.
Op just pay the price, you should know there are consequences for everything you do. So just suffer your own share in peace.

By the way did I tell you that being clingy is what makes girls leave there boyfriends. They don't like"weak " men.

All it take is another you to come around and rip op.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2017
donsimo:

bomb dey those girls' head

4 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Squirrel01: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2017
Smh, (she cried, the next day I started crying) Smh

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2017
Young Man, Ur village pipu are dancing shoki with ur destiny... u nid Jesus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by iamJ(m): 9:50am On Nov 10, 2017
lipsrsealed

42 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2017
Gourdoinc:
have u seen her when she is ill? maybe using the toilet? maybe early in the morning so you can smell her breath? maybe when she eats beans and releases a loud fart?

you need to see all these things because they are obsession killers. you will quickly realize she is just a girl and not all those things ur young childish mind is telling you.

every man gets tired of admiring a woman. you will soon get there. doesn't mean u should stop loving her sha. though it won't be unwise especially when she dumps you very soon. tik tok tik tok tik tok
Exactly.

5 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Erums(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2017
E Joblessness

6 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Foodforthought: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Chybeibe:
First love is always like that but we all got over it and dated another person and we are still alive and doing ever better.

Don't worry, you will get over her, you will see her faults and realize she is not as good, as beautiful and as perfect as you think, you feel so now cos you are in love.
One bucket of Ice cream 4 u
U 2 much

5 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2017
Foodforthought:
. One bucket of Ice cream 4 u U 2 much
Lolz , thanks.

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2017
Why are some of you accusing him of snatching another guy's girlfriend?. If the girl was actually in love with her boyfriend she won't have agreed dating the op. Not to mention; double dating both guys.

Op, how you feel about this girl only happens to teenagers or adults going through their first love. Those who've mastered the act no longer feel this way 'cause they could put their emotions in check. To break out of obsession, you'd have to decide to, and start starving yourself of the things you do frequently pertaining her. Get your mind busy with work, it helps. Start calling her less, if possible, deactivate the account you often use to monitor her social media activities. Start saying "No" to some of her demands without looking back and you'll gradually break out of it.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:
Why are some of you accusing him of snatching another guy's girlfriend?. If the girl was actually in love with her boyfriend she won't have agreed dating the op. Not to mention; double dating both guys.

Op, how you feel about this girl only happens to teenagers or adults going through their first love. Those who've mastered the act no longer feel this way 'cause they could put their emotions in check. To break out of obsession, you'd have to decide to, and start starving yourself of the things you do frequently pertaining her. Get your mind busy with work, it helps. Start calling her less, if possible, deactivate the account you often use to monitor her social media activities. Start saying "No" to some of her demands without looking back and you'll gradually break out of it.
thanks so much.
This is not my first love actually. not even the 10th (lol). I just can't figure out why I love her so much.

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Khutie: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
•••and yhu suppose to be an atheist? grin ATHEISM ain't for weakling Mr.LoverBoy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
locust:

bomb dey those girls' head

I can't take advise from girls, their brain is messed up. The guy has cleared it up and she's not his first, see shiity advise from girls.

And op, it is your fault, I know it makes you feel bad but face it.

Loook she's in your dreams, that's fuciked up, but you need to separate her aura from yours now, cause it will consume you and next life without will be like using torchlight phone after rocking I phone x for years.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Uyi168: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ok.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by doctimonyeka(m): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!
please try to read all,

Lalasticlala
you need deliverance!!!!!!

Ishawuru fall on you dear.

9 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by chidekings(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
[/b]This is more than love, [b].

Then bro it's not love.build yourself up emotionally.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Bibi294(f): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
donsimo:

Sheybi u can read and write?
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by banre(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by banre(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
my candid advice??
just fill a cup with hypo and pour it straight down ur throat.
mumu better get a life, so u no fit think cos of girl they're not worth a second of ur time. trust me

11 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by obi4eze(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Because you are afraid of losing her, you will surely lose her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by miqos02(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.