Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... (5057 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by Category1: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
My g/f Chioma today told me she is pregnant; she took 2 pregnancy tests about 3 days ago and they both came back positive. She was scared to tell me, cause she was afraid how i would react. I would not leave her or anything; i will stand by her through out this entire pregnancy not just for the baby because I love her. We both are going to be sophomores in university and I am not ready to be a father. I can barely take care of myself. My g/f is going to be a great mother someday but she isn't ready ether. I know she could never have it in her to abort our baby even if we aren't ready being parents.

We been together for 2 years and only had sex one time about i don't know, acouple weeks ago was our first time having sex. She is really scared, i don't like seeing my baby all sad and depress cause it makes me sad inside. She literary when she told me she was pregnant, just broke down crying in my arms. I will admit, i started crying to.

She doesn't know how to break this news to her parents. Hell i don't know how i am going to tell my parents that she is pregnant. She is afraid her parents are going to be disappointed in her and be furios. I tried and comfort her saying "you can never be a disappointment". Well its true, she is the most perfect, beautiful, sexy, funny, smart in the world and i love her with all my heart.

Yea i am kinda afraid to tell her parents too because well her dad is overprotective of her and i am afraid he would want to kill me for getting his daughter pregnant. But like i told my g/f, i will not leave her side. I will stick by her not just because of the pregnancy but because I love her. Her dad is really an overprotective father to her, well i can't blame him. She is adorable, sexy (ok i am gushing about her to much lol) but hey i love her. She loves her parents but she doesn't know how to tell them about this news.

Does anyone have any advice for us? I know i am totally lost, i never been in this situation before. This is her first time being pregnant. We are only in the university and we are not ready to be parents. I know i am not and i am pretty sure she isn't ether.

someone please, ANY advice for us would be helpful. How do we tell her parents along with mine.

Most people will insult me abt condom and stuff, but I know it was all a mistake..
I will appreciate insults thou.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by falconey(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
congrats

3 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by KimBerlyie: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
undecided so the both of you av no idea what protection is? How much is condom sef? Congratulations,I hope the fathers on nl welcome u to the fatherhood.
Anyway, we thank God you re ready to accept ur child, there is no easy way to break such news to our parents, yeah they will get angry and freak out but that will be for a while, they will come to accept it. You can tell a trusted family member that your parents listen to, to accompany you to break d news.

1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by cicc2010(f): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
You don't buy market.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by Galacious1: 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Father in view

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
oro ta ni ki baba o ma gbo,baba na lo ma pa ri e(sooner or later your parents will find out,why not tell them earlier n face the consequences... No matter how angry or disappointed they may be,they won't reject or watch u guys suffer)A kii le omo buruku fun ekun pa je...
if na my parents, Ur own don done be dat...can't bear their wrath o
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by Category1: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
falconey:
congrats
Thanks! sad
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by Mannylex(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
I can imagine what would be going through you guys mind.... The truth is you can't do it alone. Carry your parents along. I feel you should tell your mum about it, then she would pass it on to your dad......

Reminds me of a friend of mine that got this gf Preggy when we were in our 3rd year in the university. As soon as his dad found out, he stopped sending stipends and fees to him. He said since he has become man enough to put a girl "in the family way" he should be man enough to take care of himself. Lol.... Fortunately/unfortunately, she lost the pregnancy in the fourth month.

Wish you Goodluck though.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by tee59(f): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
What is ds one saying self? Are u praising her for getn preg or wat. U had sex once without protection with daddy's girl and what do u expect.. U were nt ready for d aftermath and u did & enjoy d tin.U shld av bn patience enof and mak sure u are both ready b4 avng sex. Dat ur girl is not mature at all, 4 her to be crying for getn preg and afraid to let people know.May be she was persuaded by u to do it. Sex can wait sometimes.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by dungburu: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
It's pathetic anyway, and mistake at thesame time u can always know what to do sha.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by layla129(f): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Just stick with her like you have said and face the consequences together.

I'll definitely runaway if i'm the one...my people don't have joy like that at all

4 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by DharmyYinks: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
When dey tell u pre-marital sex is wrong... una no go hear. Wait till u re married.. u'll say never.. pple re doin it. Have u seen d result??

I pity d poor child dat will be born out of wedlock nd made to suffer.

Congrats... atleast ur coursemates can call u Baby Daddy abi na Daddy Pikin u prefer?

5 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hw did dis issue stop xabi alonso frm going 2 UCL semi? D prblm wit our economy 2day is wen u re doing d wrng thing at d wrng time, u love chioma nd u were busy fuckn her skin 2 skin, wen ur mum/dad were busy teln pipu dat their son is skoln, ur parents must knw excpt u abort d baby, a goal scored by Mikel always recieve attentn, sori bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by michiyke2003(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Welcome to a new world. Marry the gal.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by SaintAlbert53: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Imagine this bonkom...who help you insert your pencil for the butane zozo?

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by Youngpo413: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Congratulations.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by geni340(f): 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
its obvious u're a joker. U can still even use d word 'lol' in this kinda situation. if what u wrote is true, then u havent any idea what ure in for. i hop she gives birth to twins. idiot!!

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Abort the foetus. Clearly you guys ain't ready for raising a child. Don't get another poor baby trapped in a poverty cycle.

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by coolh3ad(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Which kind pregnancy test una do?...I hope its not that N100 strip pregnancy test oo (PT)....Before you conclude, make una go do correct pregnancy test for hospital....Bros, you know you are not ready and so is your babe. Why won't you use a condom and still cum inside a babe you are not planning to impregnate?..You did it on purpose..abi?.. You don't wanna lose the babe...right?....
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by Eleniyan15: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
This op Don smoke weed

After you enjoy the thing finish you con dey find advise ahhhhh

Nah my head catch you

Funniest thing e con dey describe the girl

ENDTIME
#UNDERGRADUATE

Well mistake meant too happen you did not tell us if you in 700l.how do you expect me yo give you a better advice abeg modify your post asap

Include your CGPA join oo

With the amount your papa dey give you per month.

TOTO SWEET DIE
NO BE TO BORN THE PIKIN BE THE PROBLEM BUT TO CATER.

5 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by 2dice(m): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Welcome to the Team
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 17, 2016
That was dumb and your lives are ruined
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 17, 2016
geni340:
its obvious u're a joker. U can still even use d word 'lol' in this kinda situation. if what u wrote is true, then u havent any idea what ure in for. i hop she gives birth to twins. idiot!!
you need etiquettes.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by Kookny(m): 2:47am On Apr 17, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
you need etiquettes.

I feel she's got a point. I took the Op's story with a pinch of salt, going by the way he narrated it.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 17, 2016
congrat in advance
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 17, 2016
Kookny:

I feel she's got a point. I took the Op's story with a pinch of salt, going by the way he narrated it.
ya youre right. Same with me here. But the part she later called the o.p an idiot was kinda harsh
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by kizolo(m): 7:12am On Apr 17, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by kizolo(m): 7:13am On Apr 17, 2016
Man up and face the responsibility...

And by the way Postinor 2 don finish for market? Or you've not heard of it before?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by mayorkyzo: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2016
Hey man brace yourself up...it ain't the end of the world...inform your parents,who would in turn inform d girls parents..there's no stigma anymore in having a child out of wedlock...it's definitely gonna be tough at first but it would all turn out good in the end...wish you the best of luck...
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by mayorkyzo: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2016
Rainess:
That was dumb and your lives are ruined
that's a bit harsh don't you think...things are gonna be tough for a while,not ruined...right now all they need is encouragement...
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by wemmieslim(f): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2016
hugs @op with a pat on the back,
Dunno what to advice jor, never being in the shoe, I think my Dad will just kill me if I were the girl, handle it, I believe you.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant... by gbadenor(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2016
hmm eleyi gidigan...op u F up o shey CD no dey ur area ni. but anyways the deed as bin done, just get ur mind ready for the worst which is ur parents might stop giving u allawee and for the lady am sure help parent won't allow her to suffer they might be harsh at first but they ll still take her back. all the best bro and try get something doing that can earn u lil change for upkeep......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartbreaking! He Was Trying To Help A Girl And He Died In The Process - Photos / How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! / Seriously In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.