Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist (11459 Views)

A Korean DRAWS The Picture Of HELL / Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2013
The Paintings of Hell by a Korean Artist

A young Korean artist was shown Hell by Jesus Christ, and told to draw the images that she saw.

http://filesmystery..co.uk/2011/04/paintings-of-hell-by-korean-artist.html
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2013
Una no dey tire for this thing. So you expect us to follow this link, don't you have hands to post it here. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by ZACHIE: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2013
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Don't Go To HELL! (Pictures from the Pit of Hell)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCNe8CaIBDI

A young Korean girl was taken to Hell by Jesus that she may show the world in paintings from what She was shown the reality of this place and the fate that looms on the horizon for the majority of mankind
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Don't Go To HELL! (Pictures from the Pit of Hell)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCNe8CaIBDI

"And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due to him. So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also to you, if you from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses" (Matthew 18:34-35)

"I tell you, Nay: but, except you repent, you shall all likewise perish" (Luke 13:3)

"I tell you, Nay: but, except you repent, you shall all likewise perish" (Luke 13:5)- The Evidence Bible.

Hosea 4:6 tells us why sinners will perish:

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you shall be no priest to me: seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children"

The reason God's people were destroyed was a lack of knowledge of God's Law. A sinner who is ignorant of the Moral Law has no understanding of the nature of sin (Romans 7:7-9). If he doesn't understand what sin is, he will not repent; and if he fails to repent, he will perish. He perishes through lack of knowledge of the Law.
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by frank317: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mr. Olaadegbu doesn't the fire in hell burn demon? Won't the devil and his host be tormented in hell too? Why is it that the devil and his demons who challenged God one on one don't ever get punished?

Ur image above describe demons really having a swell time in hell.

Thank u.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
frank3.16:
Mr. Olaadegbu doesn't the fire in hell burn demon? Won't the devil and his host be tormented in hell too? Why is it that the devil and his demons who challenged God one on one don't ever get punished?

Thank u.
good question.seems it's even better to be a demon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
frank3.16:

Thank u.

It does but their time is not yet up and they know it. But for now they are enjoying doing the tormenting of folks who refuse to repent as they have been bidden.

"And behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with you, Jesus, you Son of God? are you come here to torment us before the time" (Matthew 8:29).

Do you also notice from this verse that even the demons acknowledge that hell is a place of torment? That is why they asked our Lord Jesus Christ If He had come to torment them before the set time.
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by Candour(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
@OLAADEGBU

The way you talk about these hell visits, all i see you doing is glorifying the demons that belong in hell.your tourists tell us the demons are having a swell time there punishing children of God who wear earings.Are the demons not ever punished? also why the contradictions in the various hell accounts?

your fascination and obsession with these stories is getting to alarming dimensions and i'm not sure its healthy.Pls brother,i advice you take a break and give it a rest.

5 Likes

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
mazaje:

The OP is a failed fear monger who has lost it completely. The only way he finds meaning in his very misrable existence is his crazy belief that does who do not share his delusions will suffer excruciating pains for refusing to accept his delusions. . .That is the only thing that makes him sleep well at night since life has failed him, so the only way to make compensate fo the failure and draw peopl to his misrable way of life is through scare mongering. . .Pls knowck it off OLAADEGBU, you are a failed human being and a failed fear monger. . .
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggh!!!

1 Like

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
Beretta92:

good question.seems it's even better to be a demon.

Why would you want to be a demon when you still have the chance to repent and believe the gospel? Some demons are currently being chained in hell as we speak awaiting the judgment Day. God has created you in His own image don't bring yourself down to the level of demons. Jesus came down so that you might have life and to have life more abundantly.

"For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved to judgment" (2 Peter 2:4).

1 Like

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
mazaje:

The OP is a failed fear monger who has lost it completely. The only way he finds meaning in his very miserable existence is his crazy belief that does who do not share his delusions will suffer excruciating pains for refusing to accept his delusions. . .That is the only thing that makes him sleep well at night since life has failed him, so the only way to compensate for that failure and draw people to his miserable way of life is through scare mongering. . .Pls knock it off OLAADEGBU, you are a failed human being and a failed fear monger. . .

Ouch! That hurts, not. I'll rather live a miserable failed life now than to be miserable and a failure in eternity. Lazarus was a beggar only in this life but the rich man is now a beggar for eternity.

What you even call scare mongering can be legitimate. In the late 80's TV commercials in the U.S. asked; What goes through the mind of a driver who is not wearing a seat belt in a head on collision? Then they showed a crash dummy having its head crushed by a steering wheel in a collision, and said, "The steering wheel!" Those were scare tactics, but no one complained because they were legitimate scare tactics. That's what happens in a head-on collision if you are foolish enough to not put on a seat belt.

To warn of hell is fearful, but it is absolutely legitimate, because the Bible says:

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:31) - The Evidence Bible.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Candour:

@OLAADEGBU

The way you talk about these hell visits, all i see you doing is glorifying the demons that belong in hell.your tourists tell us the demons are having a swell time there punishing children of God who wear earings.

If our Lord Jesus had to warn us about hell then I see no reason why true Christians would not warn sinners about the reality of this place of torment.

The demons are only doing a job that they've been assigned to do:

"And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due to him. So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also to you, if you from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses" (Matthew 18:34-35)

Candour:

Are the demons not ever punished?

Some are being punished right now but the rest have got a job to do before their time is up.

Candour:

also why the contradictions in the various hell accounts?

What are the contradictions?

Candour:

your fascination and obsession with these stories is getting to alarming dimensions and i'm not sure its healthy.Pls brother,i advice you take a break and give it a rest.

I'll only take a Kit-Kat when folks repent and believe the gospel.
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
Beretta92:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggh!!!

Oouch!  That could be painful, sorry ooh!

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Why would you want to be a demon when you still have the chance to repent and believe the gospel? Some demons are currently being chained in hell as we speak awaiting the judgment Day. God has created you in His own image don't bring yourself down to the level of demons. Jesus came down so that you might have life and to have life more abundantly.

"For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved to judgment" (2 Peter 2:4).
Ok,but the demons catch the fun of torturing humans n the fire never burns them,and yet it was made for them.Does this make sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by mazaje(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Ouch! That hurts, not. I'll rather live a miserable failed life now than to be miserable and a failure in eternity. Lazarus was a beggar only in this life but the rich man is now a beggar for eternity.

What you even call scare mongering can be legitimate. In the late 80's TV commercials in the U.S. asked; What goes through the mind of a driver who is not wearing a seat belt in a head on collision? Then they showed a crash dummy having its head crushed by a steering wheel in a collision, and said, "The steering wheel!" Those were scare tactics, but no one complained because they were legitimate scare tactics. That's what happens in a head-on collision if you are foolish enough to not put on a seat belt.

To warn of hell is fearful, but it is absolutely legitimate, because the Bible says:

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:31) - The Evidence Bible.

While accidents are real, hell is not, it remains a myth, a sadistic mythfailed humans like you use to scare people into accepting your delusions. . .You are actually going to endup in Allah's hell for not believing in him and Mohammed his last messenge. Evidence the Koran. . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
Beretta92:

Ok,but the demons catch the fun of torturing humans n the fire never burns them,and yet it was made for them.Does this make sense?

Demons is a way serving God by doing a job of tormenting unrepentant sinners. They can't do anything except God permits them. For now they are permitted to torment those who have rejected the mercy of God. This is explained in a parable of the Lord Jesus Christ below;

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
mazaje:

While accidents are real, hell is not, it remains a myth, a sadistic mythfailed humans like you use to scare people into accepting your delusions. . .You are actually going to endup in Allah's hell for not believing in him and Mohammed his last messenge. Evidence the Koran. . . .

You don't have to live the rest of your life as a poltroon. You fear accidents that can kill your body but you don't fear hell that can destroy your soul. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Here are some words that will aid you in making wise decisions:

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" (Matthew 10:28).
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by mazaje(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You don't have to live the rest of your life as a poltroon. You fear accidents that can kill your body but you don't fear hell that can destroy your soul. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Here are some words that will aid you in making wise decisions:

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" (Matthew 10:28).

You keep quoting from Jewish and Roman story book of myths. . .What am I to do with that?. . .Accidents are real, hell is a myth. . .Life has failed you instead of trying to make things work you have embraced sadistic scare mongering as the only way out. . .You belong to a cult(deeper life) that honors poverty and deprivation, you have nothing to live for as such you want others to join your miserable and failed life style by trying to scare them with puerile and sadistic myths. . .Keep on keeping on. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by mazaje(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Demons is a way serving God by doing a job of tormenting unrepentant sinners. They can't do anything except God permits them. For now they are permitted to torment those who have rejected the mercy of God. This is explained in a parable of the Lord Jesus Christ below;

Your god now uses demons to serve him by punishing people that use ear rings and make up in fire eh?. . .You are a failed human being, if you don't see what is wrong with your sadistic fantasies. . .

2 Likes

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
mazaje:

You keep quoting from Jewish and Roman story book of myths. . .What am I to do with that?. . .Accidents are real, hell is a myth. . .Life has failed you instead of trying to make things work you have embraced sadistic scare mongering as the only way out. . .You belong to a cult(deeper life) that honors poverty and deprivation, you have nothing to live for as such you want others to join your miserable and failed life style by trying to scare them with puerile and sadistic myths. . .Keep on keeping on. . .

If you were offered a handful of £1,000 notes or a glass of cool water, which would you choose? The £1,000 notes, of course. Anyone in his or her right mind would make that choice. However, if you were crawling through a desert, dying of thirst, and you were offered a glass of water or a handful of £1,000 notes, which would you take? The water, of course, anyone in his or her right mind would. That's called "circumstantial priorities." Your priorities change according to your circumstances.

If there were a way to find eternal life, would you want to know about it? Your answer would probably be yes, that is, if you are in your right mind. What the Bible contains may surprise you. The Holy Scriptures speak of riches beyond our wildest dreams, the "riches" of eternal life, and they are offered in the form of cool, clear water:

"Let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely" (Revelation 22:17).

At the moment, you may not be interested in the offer, but on Judgment Day your circumstances will radically change. Then it will be too late.

"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" (Matthew 16:26) - The Evidence Bible.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
mazaje:

Your god now uses demons to serve him by punishing people that use ear rings and make up in fire eh?. . .You are a failed human being, if you don't see what is wrong with your sadistic fantasies. . .

Demons are even better than some people, they believe in the existence of God unlike some people:

"You believe that there is one God; you do well: the devils also believe, and tremble" (James 2:19)

You have to do better than demons to start with. cool
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Demons are even better than some people, they believe in the existence of God unlike some people:

"You believe that there is one God; you do well: the devils also believe, and tremble" (James 2:19)

With people like you, SATAN and his demons can take a holiday, you are doing their work for them free of charge.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by ninja4life(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
Heheee in yuzedo's voice i give up
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
If jesus came to suffer and die for our since, then isnt he suppose to be the one there in hell? - a comment from the blog

1 Like

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
Like my pastor will say what is your buisness with hell.i'll give an example,ok if i am planning to travel to portharcourt and i have never been there and i am so intrested in staying there,i will show interest and want to know but since i have no plans of going to portharcourt or intrested in whatever they do there,for goodness sakes what the hell is my buisness.in the same vein since i have no plans of going there,they can painy all manners of pictures and whatever,but i am not intrested because my bible says looking unto jesus the author and finisher of my faith.it also said he who started a good work in your life will finish it to the very end.he also said i have come that you may have life and have it more eternally so why should i be intrested in all that *

bottomline walk with god in spirit and in truth,serve God,obey his commandment,love God you cant see,love men you can see,live a life that glorifies God,look good,live a good life,go to church,pay tithes,help people you can help,dont take advantage of the vulnerable because you can,thats all....jeez.smh

2 Likes

Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Haba! Tell me U didn't say that.Aren't these demons together with satan responsible for the fall of man and all the wreck and havoc in the world? Hell was supposedly created by god to serve as punishment for them. Why has god now decided to use these demons to torture man in hell,while they aren't being tortured themselves.This has been going on for thousands of years now according to you.Let me ask you,what has man done to god to warrant such injustice? Why is god's heart so saturated with vitriol as regards man? Look,the demons together with satan are directly responsible for their actions and yet they aren't being punished,but man who inherited his sin from his ancestor has been subjected to eternal torture overseen by those directly culpable for both he and his ancestor's crime and more.What did man ever do to god
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:35am On Jul 28, 2013
Beretta92:

Haba! Tell me U didn't say that.Aren't these demons together with satan responsible for the fall of man and all the wreck and havoc in the world? Hell was supposedly created by god to serve as punishment for them. Why has god now decided to use these demons to torture man in hell,while they aren't being tortured themselves.This has been going on for thousands of years now according to you.Let me ask you,what has man done to god to warrant such injustice? Why is god's heart so saturated with vitriol as regards man? Look,the demons together with satan are directly responsible for their actions and yet they aren't being punished,but man who inherited his sin from his ancestor has been subjected to eternal torture overseen by those directly culpable for both he and his ancestor's crime and more.What did man ever do to god

These are similar questions asked Jesus. See how our Lord Jesus answered them in the red letters below:

"For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved to judgment. And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eight person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly. And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample to those that after should live ungodly. And delivered Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked"
(2 Peter 2:4-7).

"There were present at that season some that told him of the Galileans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answering said to them, Suppose that these Galeleans were sinners above all the Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, Nay: but, except you repent, you shall all likewise perish"
(Luke 13:5)- The Evidence Bible.
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:41am On Jul 28, 2013
frosbel:

With people like you, SATAN and his demons can take a holiday, you are doing their work for them free of charge.

You know that is your job description on NL and this expains why we rarely read from the likes of mazaze since you've rendered them redundant. smiley
Re: The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:46am On Jul 28, 2013
kulyie:

Like my pastor will say what is your buisness with hell.i'll give an example,ok if i am planning to travel to portharcourt and i have never been there and i am so intrested in staying there,i will show interest and want to know but since i have no plans of going to portharcourt or intrested in whatever they do there,for goodness sakes what the hell is my buisness.in the same vein since i have no plans of going there,they can painy all manners of pictures and whatever,but i am not intrested because my bible says looking unto jesus the author and finisher of my faith.it also said he who started a good work in your life will finish it to the very end.he also said i have come that you may have life and have it more eternally so why should i be intrested in all that *

bottomline walk with god in spirit and in truth,serve God,obey his commandment,love God you cant see,love men you can see,live a life that glorifies God,look good,live a good life,go to church,pay tithes,help people you can help,dont take advantage of the vulnerable because you can,thats all....jeez.smh

If you truly love God and your neighbour you will not turn a blind eye to the impending danger of hell that is about to engulf your neighbour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Told Me To Tell You This Or That / Truth About Head Covering For Christian Women / How To Prepare Hot Hand Charm For Yahoo Boys, Tailors, Djs Etc..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.