Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP (25517 Views)

Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) / Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) / Okorocha Spotted Buying Boiled Corn & Pear During Amakohia Road Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Nelkoko: 8:24am On Apr 17, 2016
Dats Amaechi headache

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by ogmaskman: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2016
OakPearl:
In this same Rivers State I live in?
When did the present government flag off and "complete" these projects?
Most of these listed projects were started and as good as completed by the previous government!
May we not all be blinded by political affiliations.
Posterity will judge.

Wike and Obuah are losing it. The proper thing to do is keep quiet and the what you are voted in for. Why call him out to see projects he built to at least 95% completion. I laugh when I see wike/pdp take glory for roads like nkpogu and abuloma/Woji road. Wike should continue to patch and complete these projects but he should do so peacefully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by canalily(m): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2016
And what is wrong with thatundecided must everything be made newsundecidedif its LP, APGA or APC will it be newsangry so becos PDP is involved thats why its front page. Amechi is a minister of Road and Tranport, so he must goshocked
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by AntiWailer: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2016
Fedayeen:
Amaechi should even resume his work daily from Rivers to keep Wike on his toes. Amaechi has been demystifyed

There is no mystery around Amaechi. He is simply a stubborn guy whose Head to head against Jonathan costed his loyal group.

Wike is nothing, he only profited from the hatred Amaechi brought on himself by going against Jonathan and you know people from that side.

You can be a debtor, a thief, a scammer as long as you are their Brother, u can do nothing wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by deathmen12: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2016
Bro amaechi try 4 rivers , bt stop dis ur lie cos wike done try 4 dis roads matter since he came in
OakPearl:
Most of these listed projects were started and as good as completed by the previous government!
Posterity will judge.
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by desertboom(m): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2016
This old men cannot deceive everybody at the same time, road that has almost been completed by over 90% by the former administration. This people want to claim Amaechi glory and even want him to tour his own ideas, people are wicked

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by swagdopey: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2016
OakPearl:
Posterity will judge.

Mt brother I wonder when they completed them too old.. Later u will see people that know nothing about PH coming here to spew rubbish

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by worldman(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2016
Where are the roads constructed under PDP even in dream u can't compare ameachi and Wike government when it comes to construction Of roads, we reside here in rivers state forget sentiment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2016
OakPearl:
Posterity will judge.
If u can't see any that means you are not in ph

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by stevedre: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2016
This should sound as a warning to the youths, no politician is worth dying for. Soon you will see Amaechi and Wike smiling lile roasted he goats while the blood of some people was spilled cause of their ambitious hunger to eat the national cake. Bunch of old same wines in different bottles.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2016
OakPearl:
Posterity will judge.
Bro obua or whatever his names are is just one man that knows d truth as per amaechi's achievements yet he choose to play politics with the facts of truth. may God help us

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by ogmaskman: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2016
dearsly:

u are not in Rivers State!!!....U be APC e-rat dat escaped death during the last election!!!...don't ever bring ya yoruba tactics to toil with my state!...ode

Guy forget about this insults and talk responsibly. Why not counter her with facts. We all live in rivers state and peace is gradually coming back to the streets of rivers. Why can't obuah allow sleeping dog lie. It's like some pple enjoy the madness and mindless criminal acts taking place in rivers state. If the opposition decides not talk talk why not allow them be. Why call them out. I know politicians deliberately cause turmoil in their domain to justify security votes but I ddnt see this one by obuah coming.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Abagworo(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2016
What I see on that list are Amaechi's roads and bridges. How myopic could these people be? Rubbing tar on a good road does not mean reconstruction. Someone recently posted Azikiwe road being repaved claiming it to be Aba Road. Meanwhile Azikiwe Road has never been bad.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by phantom(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2016
grin grin grin.........wike and PDP must really think so low of their people.
They think Rivers people are fools,and frankly,I agree with them.

#babywithbathwater.....this Twitter handle should trend till 2019.

grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by dedonfranco(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2016
Pls which project? Dis 2 or 3 km patch road, Wike will be worse than peter Odili make my word, after 60b nothing to show for it.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by nattyhero(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2016
OakPearl:
Posterity will judge.

You don't know what u are saying, the last administration. Left a lot of uncompleted projects, most were like 30% completed. That's how u ppl claimed Amaechi has completed trans Amadi road. I respect Wike for one thing he is a grassroot man he said he will complete all the uncompleted projects of the last administration. Ask yourself does it make any sense to start new projects when uncompleted ones litter everywhere For your information Wike started and completed Woji road project. I live there. Akpajo road is ongoing and many new ones side by side the ones ur lord left uncompleted. Try as hard as u can rivers ppl love Wike. And for ur info am a Deltan who resides here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by CoolAmbience(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2016
Raskasal:

Thank you man for shedding more light. Politics has made some people lost thier senses...

Raskasal captured the reality on ground in Rivers State without an iota of misrepresentation or bias. Most of the roads in question were as good as completed prior to the expiration of the term of office of the past administration. This fact necessitated the use of the word 'completed' by even the State party Chairman. Perhap, displaying before and after pictures of the said roads/bridges will help the current administration optimize the objective of this 'outreach'. My bottom line is, Rivers people must eschew bitterness, schism and divisions and unite to move their enviably endowed State forward.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by nattyhero(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2016
Abagworo:
What I see on that list are Amaechi's roads and bridges. How myopic could these people be? Rubbing tar on a good road does not mean reconstruction. Someone recently posted Azikiwe road being repaved claiming it to be Aba Road. Meanwhile Azikiwe Road has never been bad.
You speak as if Amaechi constructed those roads with his personal funds, maybe u Re forgetting how much accrued to the state during his 8 years. Ppl like u claimed he has completed trans Amadi road.. Wike is working

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by nattyhero(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2016
dedonfranco:
Pls which project? Dis 2 or 3 km patch road, Wike will be worse than peter Odili make my word, after 60b nothing to show for it.

You are a liar. Maybe you are the one who started and completed Woji road. Rivers ppl are enjoying Wike
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by HopeAtHand: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Truckpusher, please sometimes, try to advise your brother Obuah so he doesn't make a public disgrace of himself. We all know most of those roads he mentioned were about 96% completed by Amaechi before Wike became governor. Wike cannot take a glory that doesn't belong to him.

There are some things people say in public and they sound stvpid. If Obuah is telling Amaechi to inspect Wikes patched roads, he will sound abit reasonable, but anything else points him out as an Idiot..

If Wike needs my commendation, he should complete Amaechis monorail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by drnoel: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2016
naijagobetter:
you people should leave ameachi alone bikonu, yanga dey sleep trouble dey come wake am.

Really while amaechi was governor did he allow PEJ and GEJ. If not that GEJ showed maturity and refused to dance under the rain with Amaechi while his wife overlooked all hindrances and followed Amaechi who would have known there was something happening
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by phantom(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2016
nattyhero:

You don't know what u are saying, the last administration. Left a lot of uncompleted projects, most were like 30% completed. That's how u ppl claimed Amaechi has completed trans Amadi road. I respect Wike for one thing he is a grassroot man he said he will complete all the uncompleted projects of the last administration. Ask yourself does it make any sense to start new projects when uncompleted ones litter everywhere For your information Wike started and completed Woji road project. I live there. Akpajo road is ongoing and many new ones side by side the ones ur lord left uncompleted. Try as hard as u can rivers ppl love Wike. And for ur info am a Deltan who resides here
Oga,be honest. Wike no FIT match amaechi.
I have no problem with him completing projects BUT he must stop playing politics with it.
Amaechi left many of those projects at 95%. We are not children! Search for my thread titled "Amaechis PortHarcourt" and see for yourself.
Dem say na from smell of mess you go take know how shyte go be. 1 year gone and wike and the PDP are building roads WITH THEIR MOUTHS and think sensible rivers people no go see.
Natty hero,you're trying so hard to justify the mistake you made in April,2015. You can not "unmake" this mistake with propaganda.
People are gradually seeing there is no substance in WIKE.
The hate for amaechi is far stronger than the love for wike.

1 year gone,60 billion borrowed, yet nothing on ground.
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by flowgroup(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2016
godfirstawe:

Really

What are we to believe again?

I tire oooh.

It is well even inside well.

Let the State APC criticise the statement with facts.

It is not only during election oppositions should be active by causing havocs, spilling blood.

My friend you need sense can you build a bridge like the Woji-Abuloma bridge in 10months?
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by phantom(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Truckpusher, please sometimes, try to advise your brother Obuah so he doesn't make a public disgrace of himself. We all know most of those roads he mentioned were about 96% completed by Amaechi before Wike became governor. Wike cannot take a glory that doesn't belong to him.

There are some things people say in public and they sound stvpid. If Obuah is telling Amaechi to inspect Wikes patched roads, he will sound abit reasonable, but anything else points him out as an Idiot..

you dey mind the i.diots?
Unfortunately, most of Rivers people will believe this rubbish.
ABOBY,AMAECHI FINISH WORK FOR RIVERS STATE! QED.

We dey Rivers State and we dey see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by phantom(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2016
flowgroup:

My friend you need sense can you build a bridge like the Woji-Abuloma bridge in 10months?
Ask am again..... grin grin grin

AT THIS RATE, WIKE'S 3YEARS IN OFFICE NO GO FIT MATCH AMAECHIS 1st YEAR IN OFFICE.

*mark my words**
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by networkrecharg: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2016
[size=15pt]BUT RESURFACING ROADS DOES NOT MEAN CONTRUCTION NAAAH...

MY PEOPLE IN PH SAY THE ROAD THAT ARE BEEN WORKED ON ARE NOT BAD AT ALL...

THEY SAY BAD ROADS ARE AT,
Elelenwo,
Rukpokwu
Igwuta New layouts
Igbo-Etche
Etche
Oyigbo
GoKana
Tai
ELeme

And Julius Berger are not suppose to be resurfacing roads, rather out local contractors should be empowered with such menial jobs.

Hope Rivers Is safe now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]
masterblogger:

https://www.today.ng/politics/107482/rivers-pdp-invites-amaechi-for-road-inspection
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by kponkanaG3(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2016
The truth is Amaechi is the best governor Rivers State has ever had, I stand to be corrected.
But if Wike should continue with this kind of projects, and completion of projects not completed by his predecessor just within a period of 11months with all this running around then I think he will be better than them.
After all Ameachi strived on projects initiated by Omeiah as well added his.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by EbiJUNIRO(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2016
OakPearl:
Posterity will judge.

I much reasons with u buddy
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Truckpusher(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Calm down bro , election is over nau. grin
You and I are very much aware that lots of road projects were abandoned by Amaechi during his second leg in office , in fact a lot of them were deliberately abandoned as a form of punishment to some big wigs that refused to be towed like a truck into Amaechi's APC insanity . Wike on resumption embarked on a large scale road maintainenace , completion and initiated new road projects too unless you're telling us that Wike should have abandoned these roads that were deliberately abandoned by Amaechi due to his petty nature. Today the whole of Bolokiri ,creek Road and Town axis are smiling while driving , woji that was a no go area has every cause to be happy as far as road network is concerned then you can as well bring it back to Diobu axis where Wike didn't only complete the major street roads but has constructed roads across all the streets of Diobu and this same gesture is being reciprocated all over the cities and this is one reason why Wike will always beat Amaechi and Dakuku in any election today.
Felix Obuah has every right to ask Amaechi to come and see what they've been able to achieve in just 8 months compared to his 8 years of thievery and recklessness and as for your flying monorail that was said to have been completed after gulping billions of naira - Wike will not touch it until every kobo that was spent by Amaechi on that project is well accounted for . Let that monorail serve as a stark reminder about a man who once stole the state blind and came back again to create chaos to enable him have a stooge in Government house who would be more than grateful to cover his ass from being exposed for the festival of looting which he Amaechi initiated.

If I may ask you and you can answer with all sincerity : of what economic importance is that railway to Rivers State/ Rivers people considering the amount that has been supposedly wasted on it ?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by stpat1(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2016
OakPearl:
Posterity will judge.

Thank you o my brother. They even mentioned my area. The road that was already completed by the Amaechi govt even way before the elections.
This is why I just don't like this Wike and his team.
Even if you have tried in other areas, why take the glory for what the past govt did. Has he even done 1/50th of what Amaechi did?
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by HopeAtHand: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2016
phantom:
you dey mind the i.diots?
Unfortunately, most of Rivers people will believe this rubbish.
ABOBY,AMAECHI FINISH WORK FOR RIVERS STATE! QED.

We dey Rivers State and we dey see.

They are have no single shame. After laying asphalt on Eagle island bridge, Wike erected billboards to praise himself for constructing a road with bridge in less than 6 months. He brought canopies to celebrate Nkpogu road almost completed by Amaechi, He also did same in Abuloma - Woji link road and bridge. Ah ah, what for.

They have no single regard for our sensibilities. If they think we are little kids or morons who they can sell barefaced deceit on broad daylight, then Wike, Obuah and their media team must be completely stvpid.

They should show the world that disgrace of a road they reconstructed in Rumuagholu against what Amaechi had in the initial road design that was resisted by Rumuagholu people because of politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by diegwu01: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2016
AntiWailer:
with borrowed Billions in au many days in office ?

10 billion was approved last week.

all what has legislatooters do is approve loans.

by the time he is done. 5 roads 200 billion.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Responsible For The Reduction In Herdsmen-Farmers Conflict? / Ben Bruce Spotted With Atiku, Gbenga Daniel & Chief Tom Ikimi / Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.