Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,828 members, 7,844,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP (25525 Views)

Weapons Recovered By Rivers State Amnesty Committee (Photos) / Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) / Okorocha Spotted Buying Boiled Corn & Pear During Amakohia Road Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Henchnwa: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
If all dis road are true, kudos to him. But igwuruta chokocho road is nt wild as Ameachi constituted road in igwuruta, From market junction in igwuruta is wild to omumah were Ameachi road terminated. While from wike,s road in omumah, is small to chokocho.Y?. Is it because of short of fund or NT approved by state ministry of works,or let my people go?.
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by naijagobetter(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
drnoel:

Really while amaechi was governor did he allow PEJ and GEJ. If not that GEJ showed maturity and refused to dance under the rain with Amaechi while his wife overlooked all hindrances and followed Amaechi who would have known there was something happening
he did not dance with ameachi in the rain thats why 16 is greater than 19, ameachi smart pass GEJ and Peg put together
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Bgorgeous: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Which roads oooo
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by sameniceguy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
You display so much hatred bro. I stay in PHC and have not seen all these roads as claimed. Rather you see and witness robbery and insecurity everday. I have not seen any good aspect of this govt.
dearsly:

u are not in Rivers State!!!....U be APC e-rat dat escaped death during the last election!!!...don't ever bring ya yoruba tactics to toil with my state!...ode
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by masterblogger(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Okpabana:
@op all these roads mentioned were almost completed by Ameachi before he left office.

And so? If he had abandoned it, it's the same people that will still complain that government is about continuity. And reasonable person that lives in Rivers knows that Wike has tried. Amaechi abandoned those roads for years cuz of politics and a new guy who believes in the people of rivers came and commenced work irrespective of who voted for him or not
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by famzynet: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
I live in Portharcourt and all wike did is to patch up pot holes in roads built by the past administrations. All these politicians and their big mouths. Nonsense.
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by coolplanet: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Guys,read well before you comment with sentiment. The Writeup says he completed the project not that he started it.
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by MikeB3(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
OakPearl:
In this same Rivers State I live in?
When did the present government flag off and "complete" these projects?
Most of these listed projects were started and as good as completed by the previous government!
May we not all be blinded by political affiliations.
Posterity will judge.
Lie lie........ Comot here! The project na true ehh!
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by muhamadnur: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
sleekman:
born2rule ur ewes and bleeting fleets? Carry ur cow and park well jior. Boko haramist like u.
yap but still your leaders.
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Obipat(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fedayeen:
Is it bad to support your club again? Park well abeg
mumu boy. Is that what he was elected to do? Don't quote me again if you don't have anything reasonable to say
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by 3sha4lyf: 12:26am On Apr 18, 2016
nattyhero:

You don't know what u are saying, the last administration. Left a lot of uncompleted projects, most were like 30% completed. That's how u ppl claimed Amaechi has completed trans Amadi road. I respect Wike for one thing he is a grassroot man he said he will complete all the uncompleted projects of the last administration. Ask yourself does it make any sense to start new projects when uncompleted ones litter everywhere [s] For your information Wike started and completed Woji road project. I live there.[/s] Akpajo road is ongoing and many new ones side by side the ones ur lord left uncompleted. Try as hard as u can rivers ppl love Wike. And for ur info am a Deltan who resides here

I was gonna wonder a lot about u until I read your closing line. Well done deltan. For your info, that Woji road you praise Wike for was started by Amaechi. He started by marking structures for demolition cos due to the daily traffic on that road, the road was marked for dualism/expansion. And structures marked for demolition were duly compensated.
But trust the late Eze who had properties littered along the roadside, plus the majority of both Rumuibekwe, Rumurolu/Woji people who let out their properties along the roadside, they frustrated the plans. They wanted Amaechi impeached by all means cos he dared to do something right for the poor "foreigners" who the indigenes sold dia lands to. That road was a hell in the morning. Kai!
I remember even that Alcon road/bridge, , before the Alcon road itself was constructed, the co had to pay the Eze 12 million naira before starting work on site.

And before u think otherwise, I was born and bred in that community so I know what's up. Thancho.

Yes it doesn't make business sense to embark on new projects when u have incomplete and abandoned projects littered everywhere BUT it's also stupid to claim ownership of such projects and use ur "JOB" to try to diss the one who started it cos after all, government is a continuum. So if you can't give small credits to the starter, that's fine. But shut up, rather than spit shit.

By the way, I thought Gov. Wike has an Information Commisioner. So why then is Felix Obuah speaking this? Abi he wants to awaken the trouble that has been sleeping for the past few days

Nna Rivers State matter tire person. Other states r booming. Common small Anambra is now trending in the news for the right reasoms and Rivers is still boasting of roads Lagos don give us Cantab many times, Cross River dey on the fast track. Even neighboring Abia sef, if not for the ABA market road, I for hail them well well. But Rivers, Na tantrum we dey throw. Nothing really new. Nna, Na real wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 18, 2016
naijagobetter:
you people should leave ameachi alone bikonu, yanga dey sleep trouble dey come wake am.
NaijaGoBetter for where? Which time? Since when? The police should get this guy arrested!
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by 3sha4lyf: 2:08am On Apr 18, 2016
henry49:
NaijaGoBetter for where? Which time? Since when? The police should get this guy arrested!
How? And why?
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by naijagobetter(m): 4:57am On Apr 18, 2016
henry49:
i hope say na obodo oyobo na hi you dey, if not .... Am optimistic, pessimist what are you still doing around town?
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by nattyhero(m): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2016
3sha4lyf:

I was gonna wonder a lot about u until I read your closing line. Well done deltan. For your info, that Woji road you praise Wike for was started by Amaechi. He started by marking structures for demolition cos due to the daily traffic on that road, the road was marked for dualism/expansion. And structures marked for demolition were duly compensated.
But trust the late Eze who had properties littered along the roadside, plus the majority of both Rumuibekwe, Rumurolu/Woji people who let out their properties along the roadside, they frustrated the plans. They wanted Amaechi impeached by all means cos he dared to do something right for the poor "foreigners" who the indigenes sold dia lands to. That road was a hell in the morning. Kai!
I remember even that Alcon road/bridge, , before the Alcon road itself was constructed, the co had to pay the Eze 12 million naira before starting work on site.

And before u think otherwise, I was born and bred in that community so I know what's up. Thancho.

Yes it doesn't make business sense to embark on new projects when u have incomplete and abandoned projects littered everywhere BUT it's also stupid to claim ownership of such projects and use ur "JOB" to try to diss the one who started it cos after all, government is a continuum. So if you can't give small credits to the starter, that's fine. But shut up, rather than spit shit.

By the way, I thought Gov. Wike has an Information Commisioner. So why then is Felix Obuah speaking this? Abi he wants to awaken the trouble that has been sleeping for the past few days

Nna Rivers State matter tire person. Other states r booming. Common small Anambra is now trending in the news for the right reasoms and Rivers is still boasting of roads Lagos don give us Cantab many times, Cross River dey on the fast track. Even neighboring Abia sef, if not for the ABA market road, I for hail them well well. But Rivers, Na tantrum we dey throw. Nothing really new. Nna, Na real wa ooo.

For all I care Wike started Woji road project and completed it. One thing is certain since APC didn't win those on the other side of the divide won't see anything good in Woji.
As for Obuah inviting Amaechi to come and inspect or commission projects in rivers state it's no big deal because as at the last time I checked Amaechi is still a rivers man.
Then for lagos and other states making headway ask yourself is rivers just waking up? The last 8 years before Wike came into power what happened?
Please don't remind me of the state owned power plants that were sold to cronies and no dime given to the state.
If Wike isn't disturbed by The Lord of Ubima and his goons Wike will deliver
Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by 3sha4lyf: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2016
nattyhero:

For all I care Wike started Woji road project and completed it. One thing is certain since APC didn't win those on the other side of the divide won't see anything good in Woji.
As for Obuah inviting Amaechi to come and inspect or commission projects in rivers state it's no big deal because as at the last time I checked Amaechi is still a rivers man.
Then for lagos and other states making headway ask yourself is rivers just waking up? The last 8 years before Wike came into power what happened?
Please don't remind me of the state owned power plants that were sold to cronies and no dime given to the state.
If Wike isn't disturbed by The Lord of Ubima and his goons Wike will deliver

Lol. I smell yeye in your comment. For all u care is definitely not what others who know the real deal take to heart. So, since we don't make money from arguing who started and completed the Woji road, i'll leave u to ur own volition. But if u read my comment without a bias, u would have dropped the "APC won't see anything good in Woji mantra" cos one doesn't hav to be APC to correct another who claims total credits of work shared. Even Adesina gives credits to GEJ. In his words, "we are building on some of the foundations made by the GEJ administration..."

Amaechi is a Rivers man, soooooo? Is it Obuah to invite Amaechi on Wike's behalf or its Wike's commissioner for info to do dat? Can we kindly go beyond politics and agree for once dat things need to b done right? Hmmm.

U say I should ask myself if Rivers is just waking up. I ask u back, IS IT TOO LATE TO WAKE UP NOW?
U ask about the 8 years preceding Wike's regime, u can't tell me dat Amaechi didn't do nothing substantial for Rivers people. Funny.

As Rivers people, we wer skeptical about Amaechi cos with Odili, the ikwerre task force thingy for example had eaten deeply into the system, n now putting an ikwerre man to pilot d affairs of d state would legalise Dia deeds. But Amaechi came in and surprisingly limited those multiple taxation by ikwerre task force (Obio for example).
Amaechi stopped matching ground which u pay to "touts" from the community simply cos U wanna build on ur land which u bought. If for anything, u wer seen as a "foreigner" in RIVERS which was since the mantra b4 Amaechi came in if ur not Rivers (I'm proudly Rivers). But Amaechi tried to ensure dat someone born n bred, or works in, or lives in RIVERS for more Dan 5 years (or so) is a Rivers man.
Amaechi fostered d umbrella for scholarships even for non-indigenes as long as dey lived in/worked in Rivers.
Amaechi strengthened Education in RIVERS.
U notice I'm not mentioning roads.

Did u mention the state-owned power plant? Ask urself. Today Wike is in charge. Why cant he chase the so-called cronies to ask for payment if they didn't remit monies to the State (Cos of course he has a right to do so cos he's our governor)? If for anything, this story is not true In its entirety. What the "cronies" complain of is dat dey r not allowed to own and manage the power plant they "purchased". So how can they function? But wait o, u talk power plant n I din't hear u talk about Odili's "gash turbine". Or u were not in RIVERS dat time. Ok o.

"If Wike isn't disturbed by...". While I'm no a supporter or useless vendetta, karma has a way of showing up regardless of what people say. Remember how Wike frustrated Amaechi's regime, fanning on the wings of his scuttle with Jonathan? Simple quarrel GEJ and CRA has dat could hav been settled amicably, rivers ppl like Wike enjoyed it instead of thinking of the harm it's causing. At the end what happened? Wike got a seat, Amaechi got an office, Jonathan lost a country. It's Soooo sad!!!

Also remember how Wike piloted the removal of former Rivers PDP chairman, and even plotted Amaechi's impeachment with Evans Bipi, the never-to-be speaker, before the Chidi Lloyds saga? Or u weren't in RIVERS dat time? Hmmm.
So if Amaechi WAS distracted by Wike and (permit me to say) his "goons" in his regime, Wike should have masterd the game by now and not succumb to distractions cos as u know, d people won't empathize with him again o.

I don't care who's who in the state. I want my state to be transformed. We need to get back to Garden City! Rivers need for wake up and there's no better time Dan now.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP by tritt(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2016
OakPearl:
In this same Rivers State I live in?
When did the present government flag off and "complete" these projects?
Most of these listed projects were started and as good as completed by the previous government!
May we not all be blinded by political affiliations.
Posterity will judge.

I think your the blind one in Rivers state, Some of these projects were started by ameachi but were later abandoned because of selective politics. I also live in port harcourt and precisely in rumigbo. Obi wali road for instance was a no go area when ever it rains, but Wike came in and today you even have speed bumps and a good drainage system. So don't come here deceiving people. I can go on naming more of the rehabilitated roads if you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AbdulRazak Idrisa Timta, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Laid 2 Rest(Pic / Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) / NDDC: Pondei, Others Spent N5bn As Medical Allowances – Senate Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.