Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen (30197 Views)

Security Guard Killed Near A Bank By Rival Cultists In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Father, Wife & Children Die In Anambra After Their Food Was Poisoned (Photos) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 17, 2016
firstolalekan:
Je suis

i am
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by Truthisit: 6:57am On Apr 17, 2016
Even, yoruba Muslims know this very well, and any Christian in doubt is only foolish! Listen to Pastor Bosun Emmanuel's message

XaintJoel20:
There is something so many Nigerians down south still don't know and will never know until they take time out to know.
The Fulani jihad that was put to an end due to British colonialism is what has resumed. Go and search for the speech of Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa of 1966, it's clearly written there.
There is a grand plan to forcefully Islamize Nigeria and Fulani Muslin have taken the lead by indirectly invading the south. If you are observant, you would agree with me that the influx of Hausa/Fulani to the south had kind quadriple in the last couple of years. You will be on a long thing if you think they are just there for "business"... The plan is to catch the south unaware when the jihad kick off fully.
I am reporting from the core north and I know what I am saying

1 Like

Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by Truthisit: 6:59am On Apr 17, 2016
They have been cowed!
Larryfest:
We just dey shout Buhari!! Buhari,bt wat abt the govt of d state in which dis killings ar carried out,cnt dey provide good security for der citizens? Must d president av a say in everytin?....dis gov beta compensate d family wela
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by Caseless: 7:08am On Apr 17, 2016
XaintJoel20:
[s]There is something so many Nigerians down south still don't know and will never know until they take time out to know.
The Fulani jihad that was put to an end due to British colonialism is what has resumed. Go and search for the speech of Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa of 1966, it's clearly written there.
There is a grand plan to forcefully Islamize Nigeria and Fulani Muslin have taken the lead by indirectly invading the south. If you are observant, you would agree with me that the influx of Hausa/Fulani to the south had kind quadriple in the last couple of years. You will be on a long thing if you think they are just there for "business"... The plan is to catch the south unaware when the jihad kick off fully.
I am reporting from the core north and I know what I am saying[/s]
trash!
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by Toks2008(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2016
This is why i love Eko state...let these clueless fulani herds men kill just one person in Lagos be it igbo or yoruba man and Buhari will have no choice but to voice out after he sees trailer loads of fullani corpses.

Eko o gba igbakugba.
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by Adamere: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2016
This is a challenge to OPC at home. Presidency is mute on Fulani Herdsmen murderous activities
!
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by stevedre: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2016
Guy how did you know his tribe? Ogbeni wake up jor. Its time to be United not calling names.

bittertruthz:

shut up. bloody igbo..................... These fulani herdsmen didn't start today.
Meanwhile, the stup1d gov. should deploy security operatives to go after the fulani herdsmen mercilessly instead of playing politics and visiting victim family.

All communities and villages should wake up and resist herdsmen. Kill them anywhere you see them around your farm.
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2016
Cow Boys.
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by nikaleyot: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2016
XaintJoel20:
There is something so many Nigerians down south still don't know and will never know until they take time out to know.
PARANOID
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by oba2flex(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2016
cyberdurable:

Zombie shut up
Advanced Ode
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by digitsolution: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Your assertion makes sense what is the solution to this menance and how can their schemings be thwarted?
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by XaintJoel20: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
digitsolution:

Your assertion makes sense what is the solution to this menance and how can their schemings be thwarted?
Southerners/Christians should be on guard and should not take things for granted. Let's make the jihadists know we know their game plan and would be ready to stop them with everything humanly and spiritually possible...
#Thanks...
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by Vomm: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Where are the zombies in the house?
They will soon tag you an IPOB because truth is usually bitter

Reyginus:
What annoys me is the silence of the so called good man or man of integrity as many ignorant Nigerians will call him. You really have to be dull or/and immoral to believe that this man is good.

If you have a little bit of wisdom you don't need any other event to know that this man has nothing like integrity.

He doesn't even know what it looks like. How do you get away with such blatant double standards?

Just condemn the acts I'm not asking for an attack. Just say they are doing evil. Is that too much to ask for? It's evident he's not the Nigerian President.

Why is it easy to pounce on Shiites and IPOB but difficult for these Fulani's? Why is it easy to condemn IPOB but difficult to condemn the fulanis?

Why is it easy to seek for a solution for the fulanis to be happy but difficult to seek for solution for the ignorant and wicked Niger Deltan vandals?

If anyone has any atom of humanity and sense in them you don't need to be told the change carrier has not changed. He's both corrupt and corrupting.
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
Vomm:
Where are the zombies in the house? They will soon tag you an IPOB because truth is usually bitter

Zombie is not really a healthy word to say to a fellow human being.
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by Vomm: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
cool shocked very surprizedd to hear that! Is it healthy o call someone a wailing wailer?

Reyginus:
Zombie is not really a healthy word to say to a fellow human being.
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by digitsolution: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Southerners/Christians should be on guard and should not take things for granted. Let's make the jihadists know we know their game plan and would be ready to stop them with everything humanly and spiritually possible...
#Thanks...

How do we do that?
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Vomm:
cool shocked very surprizedd to hear that! Is it healthy o call someone a wailing wailer?

No, it's not too.
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by XaintJoel20: 12:09am On Apr 18, 2016
digitsolution:

How do we do that?
Like we are doing presently and we (Christians/Southerners) should unite to fight this scourge..
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by digitsolution: 6:18am On Apr 18, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Like we are doing presently and we (Christians/Southerners) should unite to fight this scourge..

I don't see us doing anything.
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by XaintJoel20: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2016
digitsolution:

I don't see us doing anything.
From all indications, it is glaring we are not doing anything about the imminent doomsday.
#Ignorance...
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by Vomm: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
You must be a christian, a gentle one at that!

Reyginus:
No, it's not too.
Re: Wife, Children And Mother Of Falae’s Guard Killed By Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Vomm:
You must be a christian, a gentle one at that!

Not really. I'm not good enough to call myself a Christian. I'm trying to know the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo / Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured / Man's Intestines Ripped Out After Being Stabbed By Thieves In Bauchi.Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.